2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

Shadowfennekin
  • Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arrows to Athens

• EkaSwede

• WageWar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ Pfft amateur  

why you shouldn't jump everywhere   

The stages of gtao: 1. Man I kinda wanna play 2. I'm having a time 3. Man f*ck this f*cking game it's f*cking broken why do I keep f*cking playing this I got games that actually treat m

On 11/29/2018 at 5:40 AM, Big Molio said:

So I had a vent with Rockstar support re: bad sport, and this was their stock reply

qjopf0T.png

So now you know folks. It doesn't matter if you defend yourself from APCs, Oppressors, Deluxos, Hydras and other personal armoured vehicles, it doesn't matter if you get kicked the f*ck out of the lobby as soon as your feet land in it, and it doesn't matter if you leave totally screwed up troll races in frustration, you are the Bad Sport, and the only way this is going to change is if you start being f*cking friendly and helpful to the community.

I swear that there's something weird going on at Rockstar. It's like they've all had a collective lobotomy or something.

Ah yes "support" I sent them message about the Avenger not being able to remove the cannon after I added it and realized its permenant forever and they said along the lines of "Sometimes we buy things we don't want we're sorry you are dissappointed in the purchase this was not our intention." then they close it and I asked in the same question why and she didn't even answer that and closed the thread as solved... took 3 days for the reply.

Now I wonder if I spent money on Shark Cards would they have helped me? I said I'd like it removed too they didn't acknowledge that and were quite rude from the wording. Never will send anything to them again unless for refunds.

• Like 2

^ Sadly more and more companies seem to be outsourcing their Support Departments, probably as a way of saving money, whilst at the same time the only real loser, is the end user - you and me. 

Anyway, not strictly related to GTA but I thought I'd air something here... People defending Red Dead Redemption 2 Online pricing and suggesting it'll change because it's a beta - by extension what they're actually saying is that Rockstar Games never deliberated with it's employees, shareholders, legal team - whoever - about what prices to put before the online released. 
People have complained about shark card prices in GTA Online since day one (why should an addon ever cost more than the base game) and in five years time with inflation included, people also complained about the prices of stuff within the game. Despite the complaints, shark cards haven't changed a dime and in-game prices only change when stuff is on sale, which helps to promote expenditure of in-game finances.  

It's also been said that the actual "gold bar" prices might be reasonable - $100 USD could give you 2,000 gold bars in RDR2 Online, and that would surely be 'reasonable' right? 

• Like 8
Yellow Dog with Cone

^it also annoys me to no end how everyone jumps to defend the game by saying "RDR2 is worth it by the Story Mode alone", like, you're basically admitting that only half of the game is worth it.

The only reason why R* doesn't get called out compared to the likes of EA, Konami or Ubisoft is because unlike them, they actually make great games, which is a shame because the online component doesn't hold up to the same standard.

They literally pulled a GTA V again and we all got ourselves to blame.

The game is playing tricks with my cocaine business & as a result, playing with my money.

tumblr_lpflbdzpUy1qb3bmx.gif

I had 2 bars of cocaine to move from LS to BC for about $160k-ish. I started the mission & got 2 Baggers that needs to be delivered to a property north of Maude's trailer.

I loaded both bikes into my Titan &  took off, as you would expect it was an ambush & the Police\DEA were waiting for me. I took em out & cleared things with Lester.

I got lucky with the backup delivery location, litteraly across the street  from the ambush site. I had 22 minutes left on the timer, I got the 2 bikes with me next to the drop & I was about to beat the Headhunter timer... Things were looking up & I was feeling lucky. What went wrong? I'm glad you asked.

The second I delivered the first bike, the sell mission ended despite having 22 minutes left & both bikes in good shape.

and just like that, $84K gone ...

f*ck.

I started my cocaine business about 3-4 weeks ago & this is not the first time a sell mission ends abruptly like this & cost me money.

Man yesterday I tried to do plowed but because the vehicle acts weird like sliding on the slightest debris or land, it slid into a fence it gets wedged in between a pole and cement cylinders. Alright no biggy ill get it out its in perfect condition I start doing the Austin Powers thing hitting the pole and Cylinder it starts to come free but what happens? It says mission over the wedge was destroyed? Wedge is still there fine and I I have to wait an hour till refresh ha ya got me clever R* just because it was in the one spot too long beside too many collisions the game said welp its stuck just end the mission. Ive had this happen in 1 mm of water by the dam and when the Prison Bus gets actually stuck it lights on fire this though just kicked me out of the truck saying it was destroyed.

@IceDree

Ah yes, the bullsh*t Bagger sell mission that just ends the mission for no reason. It happens to me often when I get the 4 baggers into Benson trucks mission. I don't know what happens, but the mission just ENDS.

And NO! The Baggers to NOT despawn! It kicked me off the bike! 5A425658664344EE96B7174826276D05FAD9B3C1

Of course Rockstar doesn't fix this. This is IMO stealing people's money.

Also, don't launch Stockpiling outside LS. some of the crate locations are glitched. WHERE IS IT? F5868260BC5BEE6D6E8FCEE164FB88999867E659

But sure, fix the Avenger exploit because griefers probably cried that they couldn't destroy my crates because I hid them in the Avenger and those prats circled around Mount Chiliad with the Oppressors and Jets. Because PRIORITIES!

• Like 4
7 hours ago, 555-We-Tip said:

Rockstar Support is absolutely pathetic.

In fairness to the individuals who man the support tickets, they are very likely low paid call centre / IT centre type people who have very little flexibility in what they can and cannot do. That is why they all simply stick to the prescribed script no matter who they are working for. I suspect that most of them agree with us when we email in ranting about the game, but there will be literally nothing that they can do.

It would be nice to get some of the developers and Take Two representatives in a room and ask them directly why are some of the features in this game just so f*cked up.

• Like 8
17 hours ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

^it also annoys me to no end how everyone jumps to defend the game by saying "RDR2 is worth it by the Story Mode alone", like, you're basically admitting that only half of the game is worth it.

The only reason why R* doesn't get called out compared to the likes of EA, Konami or Ubisoft is because unlike them, they actually make great games, which is a shame because the online component doesn't hold up to the same standard.

They literally pulled a GTA V again and we all got ourselves to blame.

Yeah, I do feel bad a bit in hindsight.

I mean, the story is good. But this week has completely tarnished the game, and even this game too. I just have so little appetite to even do MC contracts as I know me logging in now in either game is just contributing so much to tell C* that it's all good.

My only defence is that I have been sounding off like a mofo, here and at C* direct.

(My first time calling them that too, lol).

6 hours ago, Big Molio said:

In fairness to the individuals who man the support tickets, they are very likely low paid call centre / IT centre type people who have very little flexibility in what they can and cannot do. That is why they all simply stick to the prescribed script no matter who they are working for. I suspect that most of them agree with us when we email in ranting about the game, but there will be literally nothing that they can do.

It would be nice to get some of the developers and Take Two representatives in a room and ask them directly why are some of the features in this game just so f*cked up.

This!!!

I popped at one once, not their fault. Poor sods just wanna earn their wage and live. R* do them no favours at all.

Edited by Lonely-Martin
  • Like 2

The glitches seem to be getting worse (if that's possible).

Had a 2 vehicle Merryweather Insurgent bunker sale today, at the first drop (of 10!) no Merryweathers show up, no blips on the map, nothing.

Drop the first crate, just blank.

New session:

Sell the (now reduced) bunker stock, single Phantom wedge, with very heavy traffic on the highway, but made it through. :miranda:

Sourced some crates, first batch of 3 goes fine.

Second batch of 3...same items  🤔 (tobacco & alcohol)...try to buy them, the game freezes....😬

More f*cking bugs than a beta release game FFS!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Mokuakae said:

Proxy mines are so loud. With a daft flashing light. How are the meant to kill another player? Terrible design.

Trust me, most players fall for it. I sometimes put them at LSC and see the same player fall for it 3 times in a row. Lol!

• Like 5
14 hours ago, Mokuakae said:

Proxy mines are so loud. With a daft flashing light. How are the meant to kill another player? Terrible design.

No one pays attention. I kill plenty with them. 

Since a Savage appeared in my MOC PV storage for some reason ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ it's a real mystery anyway have been pounding quick-job heists trying to have some fun in Convoy or similar and holy sh*t, the only heist ever being played is Fleeca Job. Occasionally Prison Break but f*ck playing that with a random level 19 in the pilot slot.

So yeah, b&m, learn to drill motherf*ckers.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, TheFroggmann said:

No one pays attention. I kill plenty with them. 

Yeah, I know. I just threw one in a guys car and he must have heard the beeps and didn't get in. Pissed me off a bit.... But that's why we're here!

Do sticky bombs normally disappear when you get too far away from it? I usually never go far away from my stickies, but I do do that with mines and I know it doesn't make them despawn if you go too far away.

But it seems like having your friend put stickies on your drone makes them despawn if you fly the drone about a 100 meters or so away from them.

There's really no fun allowed here, I can't get credit for killing an Executive Search Target VIP with a drone because I'm inside an interior and neither can I improvise with stickies attached to it unless I stay close to the drone while searching for the target VIP.

It's more fun if my friend takes the drone and goes after him while I wait at a safe distance till he tells me he found him and I have to detonate the stickies. The guy must be like how the hell did he kill from that far away?

Now I might aswell put stickies on my car and suicide bomb him, if I have to stay close to the drone to avoid the stickies despawn it kinda kills the fun for me.

@FVPf-

21 hours ago, kcole4001 said:

The glitches seem to be getting worse (if that's possible).

Had a 2 vehicle Merryweather Insurgent bunker sale today, at the first drop (of 10!) no Merryweathers show up, no blips on the map, nothing.

Drop the first crate, just blank.

Did you bring both Insurgents to the drop?

You have to bring both trucks to each drop at activate the Merryweather attack & continue the mission.

14 minutes ago, IceDree said:

Did you bring both Insurgents to the drop?

You have to bring both trucks to each drop at activate the Merryweather attack & continue the mission.

Seriously?

I'm playing solo, that's just ridiculous!

I usually don't let my bunker fill up past $175,000 (1 vehicle), but the glitches happening lately have made it hard to keep track of where stock levels are in everything (and that's another B&M: how hard would it be to add a feature at your office or in your TByte to check stock levels?).

Edited by kcole4001
  • Like 3
15 minutes ago, kcole4001 said:

Seriously?

I usually don't let my bunker fill up past $175,000 (1 vehicle), but the glitches happening lately have made it hard to keep track of where stock levels are in everything (and that's another B&M: how hard would it be to add a feature at your office or in your TByte to check stock levels?).

Oh you want to be able to check stock levels?

Okay, coming soon: Terrorbyte Mk II with a special workshop and storage for a Deluxo Mk II, more client jobs where Paige talks even more, and the ability to check stock levels on your bunker and special cargo warehouse, but that's it! You can't launch supply missions from it and you can't check stock levels on your other businesses. That'll be added with the Terrorbyte Mk III.

Edited by No Homing
  • Like 5
5 minutes ago, No Homing said:

Oh you want to be able to check stock levels?

Okay, coming soon: Terrorbyte Mk II with a special workshop and storage for a Deluxo Mk II, more client jobs where Paige talks even more, and the ability to check stock levels on your bunker and special cargo warehouse, but that's it! You can't launch supply missions from it and you can't check stock levels on your other businesses. That'll be added with the Terrorbyte Mk III.

It might be worth it.....no, no it won't.  :lol:

More client jobs would be great, though.

Edited by kcole4001
5 minutes ago, kcole4001 said:

Seriously?

Yea, Its bullsh*t.

If you own a bunker close to the city, you can pull it off solo, but it'll drag on to the last few minutes of the mission. Its actually 5 drop locations & you drop 2 packages at each location. That said, its a stupid mission design & clearly aimed towards teams (like most bunker sell missions).

I just buy supplies to save time, guarantee a single vehicle & avoid dealing with the tracking mess.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, IceDree said:

Yea, Its bullsh*t.

If you own a bunker close to the city, you can pull it off solo, but it'll drag on to the last few minutes of the mission. Its actually 5 drop locations & you drop 2 packages at each location. That said, its a stupid mission design & clearly aimed towards teams (like most bunker sell missions).

I just buy supplies to save time, guarantee a single vehicle & avoid dealing with the tracking mess.

Like I said, I usually don't let it get over the 1 vehicle limit, but crates and glitches distracted me over the weekend.

It's almost always at $140,000 when I go back to sell ($75,000 worth of bought supplies).

I think I could do the 2 Insurgent job running back out to the bunker using OpMkII speed glitch, since once you have both at the first drop it's not so far to go with the second.

I might do it just for the challenge

My bunker's in Sandy Shores next to the highway by the gas station.

Edited by kcole4001
spelling

Yeah, it's funny, you're a "noob" because you killed him, sure that's it.

I guess it's supposed to send you into a blind rage so you charge at him senselessly so he can get some easy kills and stroke his k/d foolishness fetish.

• Like 2
On 12/2/2018 at 6:21 PM, BOOGIEMAN219 said:

Still too many people in God mode in bad sport, I'm really enjoying red dead online though.

My extended incarceration in Bad Sport has led me to another shake-my-head moment at the lunacy of Rockstar logic.

You can still be kicked and get even more bad sport points for blowing up personal vehicles in here.

What. the. f*ck???

If you can't fight each other even in the Bad Sport lobby then what the heck is the point of anything?

Where do I go next, Even More Badder Sport ???

This game man. After five years it still never fails to surprise me.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Big Molio said:

Where do I go next, Even More Badder Sport ???

LMFAO, I'm nearing the end of 64 days myself, luckily those bad sport points don't actually mean anything in bad sport or I would be really pissed right now with only a week left.