1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

Shadowfennekin
  • Replies 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arrows to Athens

• EkaSwede

• WageWar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ Pfft amateur  

why you shouldn't jump everywhere   

The stages of gtao: 1. Man I kinda wanna play 2. I'm having a time 3. Man f*ck this f*cking game it's f*cking broken why do I keep f*cking playing this I got games that actually treat m

So I had a vent with Rockstar support re: bad sport, and this was their stock reply

qjopf0T.png

So now you know folks. It doesn't matter if you defend yourself from APCs, Oppressors, Deluxos, Hydras and other personal armoured vehicles, it doesn't matter if you get kicked the f*ck out of the lobby as soon as your feet land in it, and it doesn't matter if you leave totally screwed up troll races in frustration, you are the Bad Sport, and the only way this is going to change is if you start being f*cking friendly and helpful to the community.

I swear that there's something weird going on at Rockstar. It's like they've all had a collective lobotomy or something.

Edited by Big Molio
  • Like 7
5 minutes ago, Gat_2011 said:

These are bad sport rules from day 1. Nothing new in there.

I wasn't suggesting that there was. Notwithstanding the bullsh*t way you can accrue bad sport points in this game, the amusing bit for me was the handy advice to be friendly and helpful to the community. Presumably whilst being shot at, trolled or vote kicked.

I check my status on a regular basis when i'm in public.

As soon as i'm dodgy i normally leave and load a a private session to chill. try to get friends commending me and/or earn some platinum awards i do not have yet

Edit: If you absolutly need to leave a job, do it with close app and restart GTA with a cache reset

Edited by Gat_2011
t
  • Like 2

Today I played as my second character. I don't play on her as much, mainly because I don't have the cash to reinvest in her like I did my first one, and I'm not going to go back down that road. I couldn't even go anywhere or do anything worthwhile without being bombarded nonstop. I started to count. 

2 phone calls and 2 emails from Tony, the effeminate space occupier who I could not stand in TBOGT and still cannot to this day.

Two phone calls and one email from Paige, that f*cking creature from the black lagoon. A call and email from Agent 14, the hybrid between Jason Bateman and Tom Cruise. 

And a call and email from Ron, the Pizza face errand boy who has so little of a life he has nothing better to do than disrupt other people. If all this happens on my second character that I've barely invested in, I can only imagine what it's like for the newest player. 

Honestly, wouldn't bother me so much if I didn't wait endlessly to be invited to something worth my time, but it seems the bad players outweigh the good players, severely. 

If you're playing with a player who still has to use the map to know where he's/she's going, you're playing with the wrong people. Seems like that's all I do these days.

There's a difference between not knowing and choosing not to know.

I can't even fathom how someone can play this game for years on end and have yet not learned a single f*cking thing in that time. 

Edited by Panashe M. Sinclaire
  • Like 3
On 11/26/2018 at 5:16 PM, Arrows to Athens said:

When you're trying to lose the cops in the air, and the f*cking police choppers keep popping into existence right in front of you out of nowhere, even if you're in the ass-end of nowhere (like 10 miles down in the sea). Most annoyingest f*cking sh*t in a video game ever. It's virtually impossible to escape these cocksuckers in the air. f*cking hell, not even the MKII with the speed glitch can outrun these supernatural choppers.

I hate this game so much. I hate it with almost every fiber of my being.

That's why most of my time with a wanted level and police kills is because the cops get me so angry I lose it and I spend half an hour to a literal hour just murdering the AI over and over again.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Big Molio said:

So I had a vent with Rockstar support re: bad sport, and this was their stock reply

qjopf0T.png

So now you know folks. It doesn't matter if you defend yourself from APCs, Oppressors, Deluxos, Hydras and other personal armoured vehicles, it doesn't matter if you get kicked the f*ck out of the lobby as soon as your feet land in it, and it doesn't matter if you leave totally screwed up troll races in frustration, you are the Bad Sport, and the only way this is going to change is if you start being f*cking friendly and helpful to the community.

I swear that there's something weird going on at Rockstar. It's like they've all had a collective lobotomy or something.

Never been placed in one, but it’s always puzzled me to think that in order to stop you from killing and blowing people’s sh*t up, they place you in lobbies that basically force you to do that. 

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, —TheSquid— said:

Never been placed in one, but it’s always puzzled me to think that in order to stop you from killing and blowing people’s sh*t up, they place you in lobbies that basically force you to do that. 

Yep.

And yet I find myself needing some GTA just to get rid of that RDRO stink right now. 

I seriously believe my plan B is the right path now. Old games and a new hobby. It's getting out of hand, IMO.

Edited by Lonely-Martin
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, —TheSquid— said:

True. Although, the majority of my GTA time over the last few months has been in stunt races, not even in freemode. I lose my sh*t too often in the races though when the track blocking and ramming starts, and I quit out of sheer frustration. I will win a non-contact race hands down.

Couple that with the fact that I am constantly being kicked from freemode and race lobbies before I even get chance to be a dick then those bad sport points rack up.

I just don’t get the logic of throwing us all in the mix together armed to the teeth with weaponised vehicles, pitting us player versus player in business battles and other PvP play modes, but then penalising us if we take out our opponents’ armed vehicles.

It’s f*cking backward.

Yellow Dog with Cone
3 hours ago, Gridl0k said:

And I thought it was a handful with 4 wheels

I wish all vehicles deformed like that tbh.

On 11/28/2018 at 5:30 PM, kcole4001 said:

Game is 5 years old and just as broken as it ever was, and you think I'm going to pay good money for another game from the same "take your money and don't give a sh*t" developers?

Not happening.

Record shattering profits and the game's still screwed....just sad.

This has always been one of the top things that annoyed me with this game. Rockstar/Take Two has made more money than God off of Shark Card sales alone, so you'd think that some of that money would go into patching the game more frequently than once every three months. Instead, only money exploits are prioritized and fixed almost instantly while glitches and other problems like broken vehicle mechanics (the Akula's missiles not working, for instance) are put on the backburner. Long standing issues with the game like its trash netcode and copious unnecessary loading screens hardly get improved and little annoying things like the weirdness of the vehicle calling system (calling my Oppressor with the Mechanic or Quick Menu takes 5-6 seconds to spawn in...on the next street over, yet calling in that same vehicle with the Motorcycle Club menu spawns it instantly right next to me) will never get addressed due to Rockstar using the literal excuse of "It's too hard to code" as a convenient scapegoat. With the money this game, as well as Red Dead Redemption II, has been making, I expect Fortnite levels of constant updates and balance tweaks. I've been playing GTA Online for the past five years and I love the game despite its flaws, but it could be much, much better if it got the attention and effort it so desperately needs.

20 hours ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

And while being downvoted doesn't really annoy me (I don't give a f*ck about pretend internet points, even less on Reddit of all places), it honestly boggles my mind how even "grinders" defend such a blatant glitch that can easily be abused just because it saves them two or three minutes of traveling around the map. No wonder why R* never rebalances anything, no one wants to have their beloved broken toys changed lol.

I'll admit that I'm kinda dreading the day when the speed glitch gets patched. As something I use for strictly grinding purposes I'm blown away by how much more I can get done during a typical play session, but yes, the glitch does need to go. Faster than the fastest jet, insanely maneuverable, small, has homing missiles and flares/CHAFFs, and can be used and abused with the MC menu. I do wish they'd at least make the damn thing as fast in the air as it is on the ground. Why a flying rocket bike which was expressly designed to fly through the air can move faster on the ground is beyond me. Oh, and make it descend faster for f*ck's sake so I don't have to circle around my landing spot like two or three times to finally touch down. Oh, and make it so the damn thing will stop flipping over every time I get off of it because I REALLY like having to push the damn thing around to flip it upright in the middle of a firefight. Stupid design.

Yellow Dog with Cone
6 minutes ago, C-Money17 said:

I'll admit that I'm kinda dreading the day when the speed glitch gets patched. As something I use for strictly grinding purposes I'm blown away by how much more I can get done during a typical play session, but yes, the glitch does need to go. Faster than the fastest jet, insanely maneuverable, small, has homing missiles and flares/CHAFFs, and can be used and abused with the MC menu. I do wish they'd at least make the damn thing as fast in the air as it is on the ground. Why a flying rocket bike which was expressly designed to fly through the air can move faster on the ground is beyond me. Oh, and make it descend faster for f*ck's sake so I don't have to circle around my landing spot like two or three times to finally touch down. Oh, and make it so the damn thing will stop flipping over every time I get off of it because I REALLY like having to push the damn thing around to flip it upright in the middle of a firefight. Stupid design.

How to rebalance the Oppresor Mk II in some single steps:

- Missile tracking level reduced to Buzzard level.

- Can fire up to four missiles before "reloading" (think like the Buzzard and Hydra's missiles).

- Removed from MC menu, gets treated like a Special Vehicle now (5 min cooldown after being destroyed).

- Speed glitch patched.

- Speed buffed to match the speed of the original Oppressor.

- More vulnerable to fall off the bike after crashing.

Just my $0.02.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

How to rebalance the Oppresor Mk II in some single steps:

- Missile tracking level reduced to Buzzard level.

Can we split the difference on this one and say something between the Buzzard and the Deluxo maybe, there are times the Buzzard's missiles are just useless. 

• Like 1

Oppressors are freaking game changers.  Those vehicles has singlehanded change the landscape of the game.  There was once a time when calling the trusty buzzard to fly across the map would be the norm and now they are doing it with the oppressors.  Not only that these are nimble and agile griefers’ tool.  The way to combat them is to use one therefore the entire session is littered with them.  Making actual cars extinct from the GTA world.   

Extinct, as in nobody cares to drive and use them.  

Its been pretty much a different game now.  

Edited by RollsReus1959
18 hours ago, Big Molio said:

True. Although, the majority of my GTA time over the last few months has been in stunt races, not even in freemode. I lose my sh*t too often in the races though when the track blocking and ramming starts, and I quit out of sheer frustration. I will win a non-contact race hands down.

Couple that with the fact that I am constantly being kicked from freemode and race lobbies before I even get chance to be a dick then those bad sport points rack up.

I just don’t get the logic of throwing us all in the mix together armed to the teeth with weaponised vehicles, pitting us player versus player in business battles and other PvP play modes, but then penalising us if we take out our opponents’ armed vehicles.

It’s f*cking backward.

Why not just host them yourself? I usually play transform races when they are double and I only host them and only play non contact. I know it seems like no one ever joins when you host a race. The first 1-2 races no one really joins but once you get to the 3rd-4th race the lobby usually starts to fill up.

• Like 4

No news no leaks. Most my old buds moved over to other games. At the same time new players enter the sandbox. But no new toys. I want new toys before xMas.

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, StangOne50 said:

Why not just host them yourself? I usually play transform races when they are double and I only host them and only play non contact. I know it seems like no one ever joins when you host a race. The first 1-2 races no one really joins but once you get to the 3rd-4th race the lobby usually starts to fill up.

I should really. I tend to just "Join Stunt Race" from the quick job menu on the phone, see where I end up. That's what tits me off so much about bad sport, I can't join race lobbies full of regular players. This game will go down in history as having some of the worst gamer features ever devised in my opinion.

35 minutes ago, Big Molio said:

I should really. I tend to just "Join Stunt Race" from the quick job menu on the phone, see where I end up. That's what tits me off so much about bad sport, I can't join race lobbies full of regular players. This game will go down in history as having some of the worst gamer features ever devised in my opinion.

Yea bs sucks but its a lot harder to get into it then it was on last gen. On ps3 i was dodgy on a weekly basis. On ps4 ive been dodgy only 1 time and that was when i first transferred. If you know your doin things to earn bs points you really have to check your status constantly. Think of it as every race you leave you must complete 2 or 3 just to even out the bs points

Edited by StangOne50
  • Like 2
44 minutes ago, No Homing said:

I can't have a proper dogfight in this game without some dick on a Mk II interfering, forcing me to EWO or go passive.

Senora airstrip vehicule D/M should be your best friend :-)

On 11/27/2018 at 8:17 PM, SpatchCock said:

I often wonder; if we all started buying Sharkcards and R* continued with this kind of thing, whether we would have a legal case against them for ripping us off for what would in fact be real-world money.

Yeah! Essentially, i'd be ripping them off in return.

Edited by CanadianMuscle

I think I join heists setups/finales just to anticipate failure, cause that's all I've been witnessing. I legit flew in endless circles while this dumb ass motherf*cker played Twister for five minutes before he finally got inside the helicopter.

That's not even the good part. He went all the way up in the air, completely missing the jet and I (because I fly low to keep the jets low, you'd be surprised how many idiots don't know that the jet mimics you as the pilot). He stayed up there for a solid 5 minutes, didn't hit sh*t.

Then we got the prisoner, or the prison officer, couldn't tell who it was, that was sitting his dumb ass still, while the other guy was actually getting sh*t done. 

I already called it. I quit. We weren't going to go anywhere, and I'll be damned if I restart all the way across the map as the pilot. When I see one bad player, it's usually like dominos. They fail, we all fail. 

Stop wasting my time.

Either play like you have an ounce of decency, or don't play at all. There is a big ass tab on the far right of your screen when you press start. Settings. Controls. Analyze them! READ THEM! Maybe these idiots are dumb, deaf, and blind, because they sure as hell ignore every word that pops up across their screen, literally TELLING them what to do!

Stop letting these assholes buy this f*cking game without knowing how to play, without knowing how to do the simplest thing; fly. Take away auto aim, homing launchers, whatever else, and pit these brain dead morons against each other and they'd suck harder than a solid sh*t turd. Hell, they already suck now.

f*cking idiots. All

of them. 

• Like 2

I know I was over the line, but this one looked like above-average NPC speed and on a collision course no matter where I was. 

More of a WTF/LOL than a B&M, but that's R* for you. :)

Stupid f*cking game locked up again right in the middle of sourcing 3 Arts & Antiques crates (my favorite).

I'm sure they'll keep my $18,000, of course!

giphy.gif

• Like 3
1 hour ago, SpatchCock said:

People using godmode glitch to fight in freemode; You know you're scum, right?

2 common glitches teleportation glitch and god mode glitch just for scumbags to boost their K/D lol pathetic

• Like 3