1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

Shadowfennekin
  • Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arrows to Athens

• EkaSwede

• WageWar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ Pfft amateur  

why you shouldn't jump everywhere   

The stages of gtao: 1. Man I kinda wanna play 2. I'm having a time 3. Man f*ck this f*cking game it's f*cking broken why do I keep f*cking playing this I got games that actually treat m

32 minutes ago, Arrows to Athens said:

When you're trying to lose the cops in the air, and the f*cking police choppers keep popping into existence right in front of you out of nowhere, even if you're in the ass-end of nowhere (like 10 miles down in the sea). Most annoyingest f*cking sh*t in a video game ever. It's virtually impossible to escape these cocksuckers in the air. f*cking hell, not even the MKII with the speed glitch can outrun these supernatural choppers.

I hate this game so much. I hate it with almost every fiber of my being.

Especially when you teleport to the other end of the map, and they already know your exact location.

Like only the government knows.

So we're all in agreement that the "Assassinate the Targets" business battle is just not good, right? Too many targets too far apart for the time frame, the playerbase's animosity towards each other (that R* has encouraged), and the fact that even if you're the only one doing the mission everyone else is still alerted to the vehicle location as soon as you're done. Just seems like poor planning on R*'s part.

I.                                                         Hate.                                                   This.                                                       Game.

• Like 11

So I'm playing "Judging the Jury", with another guy helping, and you know that one juror who's hanging around in a convenience store with one cop like right there and another one just outside? I take aim with my Heavy Revolver, but for some reason my auto-aim doesn't work on him and the bullet misses by a mile, so he runs around in a panic while the cops try to perforate me. After a frantic exchange of gunfire, I run outside, only to see my Vader moving away from me at a very brisk pace on the HUD because, I assume at the time, some assclown who was scared by the shooting stole it. I grab the nearest vehicle to lose the wanted level and chase him down, but the Vader's too fast, and I'm so used to being on a bike that cars feel like molasses. So I eventually throw my hands up and go after one of the other jurors, still smarting over having lost my bike and not looking forward to the point where the countdown begins and we have to zip around the city as fast as possible to kill the last four jurors in less than five minutes. I manage to convince myself that I did at least kill the guy in the convenience store along with the cops, because it's not like his red dot is on the HUD, right?

Yeah, no. Because the time limit doesn't kick in even once all the other jurors in the first round are dead and the dots are gone. The juror in the convenience store was the one who jacked my bike; I just can't see his dot while he's on it. That asshole was somehow smart enough to steal my very own, very fast vehicle rather than just run away on foot like every other f*cking ped in the game who doesn't have their own ride beforehand. And by the time I realize this, he's well out of Los Santos and my long-suffering partner is trying to chase him down with no success. Eventually, my partner leaves the server (if he ragequit, I wouldn't blame him), and I have to corner the juror near the Gordo lighthouse using a Dinka I stumbled across. By this point, he's gotten off the Vader for some reason to try sprinting down a dirt road, so I plow his ass over and pump him with a few rounds from my Assault Shotgun just to be spiteful. But it's too late; there's no way for me to kill the last four jurors by myself when I'm so far outside the city and have so little time, and two of them are heavily guarded by cops anyway.

By the way, why exactly are infinitely respawning enemies who aren't cops a thing all of a sudden? And why do they have to be Merryweather guards, who have the loudest and most obnoxious voices in the game?

Edited by Dr. Robotnik
  • Like 3

Who else notices that the most ridiculous crashes happen during sell missions or when you don't need them to? Bunker sell with phantom wedge, phantom wedge crashes into tiny pfister comet and capsizes.

Selling a T20 from the vehicle warehouse, drive over a pebble and go sky high for the first time ever, losing 10k.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Dr. Robotnik said:

The juror in the convenience store was the one who jacked my bike; I just can't see his dot while he's on it. That asshole was somehow smart enough to steal my very own, very fast vehicle rather than just run away on foot like every other f*cking ped in the game who doesn't have their own ride beforehand.

That's... actually pretty awesome.

• Like 4
On 11/21/2018 at 6:01 PM, No Homing said:

But then he comes back, in his facility again. So I check my communities and see he's joined the GTAF one.

I was in my yacht bridge so he couldn't orb me, so he left but came back a while later.

So this guy gets mad enough over a bounty and nothing else, he's going to jump me, guess I gotta appear offline lol.

This is sad, I've done some jumping myself, but not over something as stupid as this, lol.

I guess 2018 is the year of everybody getting triggered and salty.

This is the only game I’ve ever played where people will literally f*cking stalk you just to ruin your experience. I’m sure it happens elsewhere, but stalking someone in whatever the game of the week is isn’t all that effective because you have to work to kill people. Those games at least pretend to be balanced. 

Meanwhile in GTA, Johnny ModdedAccount can f*cking breathe down your neck and threaten your very existence with orbital cannons and follow you until you realize what’s going on and block them. Given that I don’t keep notifications on, I don’t realize when people follow me and I suppose that grants them access to my sessions. Such a shame how toxic this game is. 

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, —TheSquid— said:

This is the only game I’ve ever played where people will literally f*cking stalk you just to ruin your experience. I’m sure it happens elsewhere, but stalking someone in whatever the game of the week is isn’t all that effective because you have to work to kill people. Those games at least pretend to be balanced. 

Meanwhile in GTA, Johnny ModdedAccount can f*cking breathe down your neck and threaten your very existence with orbital cannons and follow you until you realize what’s going on and block them. Given that I don’t keep notifications on, I don’t realize when people follow me and I suppose that grants them access to my sessions. Such a shame how toxic this game is. 

They can join you through communities, joining your active crew, befriending a crew mate of your active crew or having an invite standing to your active crew.

On xbox I heard you can join players from a list of recently met players.

I love that you can steal an aircraft and don't even get a star, unless the guy at the landing pads at the beach sees it. But if you have to bail out cause of some brain dead tryhard locks on to you or its smoking cause of npcs, you get a star cause they know it was you.

It's not like you filed a flight plan, so they don't know your name.....

• Like 2

I dont know if people have this gripe about the game as much as I do but what I still cant understand is why they didnt make it that you cant disable auto center third person camera especially on PC when they did it for first person? Everytime you slightly move forward it recenters, I fight with it all the time. If it would stay manual like in other titles do Id be able to see where I am landing better etc. The camera has caused me so many mishaps since it's so generic dumbed down especially flying and I'd like to see my vehicles from different angles more without it fighting me. I wrote a suggestion in late 2014 they said they had many request for this to their team, ya that was 2014,2015,2016 (gave up after that seen many other requests) watch GTA 6 not even have it either Most games have the ability to disable it.

Yeah... where's my newswire bums? I don't care about RDR2.

13 hours ago, Goku Black said:

Selling a T20 from the vehicle warehouse, drive over a pebble and go sky high for the first time ever, losing 10k.

What I hate is every time I pull out of the warehouse there is a NPC spawn timed perfectly to t-bone me. At least the fat people and camera takers don't give damage when I run them over.

Edited by AcidXRain73
  • Like 4

For the past 2 days, I have been bribing authorities from securoserv and it looks like rockstar have been taking $15k from me and not activating "bribe authorities" option.

now this is outrageous.

is this sh*t broken or are rockstar being trolls?

Edited by KSI_IS_STUPID_
  • Like 3
23 minutes ago, KSI_IS_STUPID_ said:

For the past 2 days, I have been bribing authorities from securoserv and it looks like rockstar have been taking $15k from me and not activating "bribe authorities" option.

now this is outrageous.

Little from column A, little from column B. :)

• Like 2

Bad Sport again - 16 days.

I guess that’s me not launching this game then for a while. In fact, I’m considering calling it a day altogether. I am not one to moan typically about the game's design flaws, but f*ck me if that Bad Sport system is totally out of place now in 2018's iteration of GTAO

There are three main reasons I am accruing Bad Sport points

1. Frustration with the incessant trashing of stunt races by players who can't do them, so instead troll them. I'm backing out to try and find a fresh race that might be troll free, yet I'm the f*cking Bad Sport

2. You fire your Oppressor rockets at me, I'm going to fire my Opressor rockets at you. Simple as. We'll both go down together. And get more Bad Sport points.

3. I'm being vote kicked out of lobbies as soon as I arrive. And I'm being vote kicked from races for having the audacity to be rank 892 and winning at the f*cking things.

The bullsh*t is strong with this game.

Edited by Big Molio
Yellow Dog with Cone
On 11/26/2018 at 1:14 PM, KSI_IS_STUPID_ said:

I just booted GTAV and guess what?

Cockstar reset my settings.... again!

this is absolutely ridiculous, I don't understand why this game has to tamper with my settings its really infuriating.

Are you sure is not your controller slightly pressing both L3 and R3 by any chance?

Try this:

- Start the game.

- Inmediately turn off your controller when the bikini lady shows up before the game starts (not the loading screen).

- Wait until the R* logo passes and the game tells you to connect a controller.

- ???

- Profit!

• Like 4
6 hours ago, KSI_IS_STUPID_ said:

now this is outrageous.

I often wonder; if we all started buying Sharkcards and R* continued with this kind of thing, whether we would have a legal case against them for ripping us off for what would in fact be real-world money.

• Like 5
On 11/26/2018 at 11:14 AM, KSI_IS_STUPID_ said:

I just booted GTAV and guess what?

Cockstar reset my settings.... again!

this is absolutely ridiculous, I don't understand why this game has to tamper with my settings its really infuriating.

Are you shutting the game down before quitting out of GTA Online? I know on PS4 that doing this will cause your settings to be reset for some reason, so make sure to quit out of GTA Online back to singleplayer before you shut the game down and that should (hopefully) solve the problem.

11 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

As someone who races fairly often, I feel your pain on this. I always seem to get the worst of the game's wonky stunt physics. I can't count how many times I've landed perfectly from a big jump only for my car to suddenly lose all momentum and spin out. This game clearly wasn't built for this type of racing (fun as they are) and it shows.

• Like 5
16 hours ago, SpatchCock said:

I often wonder; if we all started buying Sharkcards and R* continued with this kind of thing, whether we would have a legal case against them for ripping us off for what would in fact be real-world money.

Ya true true just like property taxes in this game if you bought that money and left the game on they're essentially taking small pieces of your real money seems shady to me even if it's a little I dont think they did it for 'realism' well and the unrealistic inflations...

• Like 3

Played Guns for Hire 5 times this week so far and all 5 were the exact same location, the one that starts at the Vineyard.... the one that has you drive the most. Don't tell me this game isn't rigged to make you less money...

And the 5th time it only paid me 37k, screw this crap. I'm better off spamming Fortified back to back.

Edited by No Homing

If R* was going to go full retarded and make the game more like Battlefield,  couldn't they have added how much hp you have left when you're in a tank, jet, an attack chopper.

Just saying it would have helped alot, and how much longer till your missiles are ready again that would have helped to...

Maybe added a medic class to the game lol...

So I bought a second small crate warehouse (actually is a better location than my first which I only bought 'cause it was cheapest) and I was gettin' my crate grind on.

In between, sold my bunker stock as it was ripe..."Transaction Error"....great!

Sail off to the club, figuring it's due for a DJ rehire, not yet, so I take a slug of ole MacBeth, come to on top of the Vinewood sign (never done that!).

Try to buy some more crates...game locks up.........

Game is 5 years old and just as broken as it ever was, and you think I'm going to pay good money for another game from the same "take your money and don't give a sh*t" developers?

Not happening.

Record shattering profits and the game's still screwed....just sad.

• Like 5

I mean dam is it so hard to add the option to block annoying pos contacts? 5 years and yet we still can't have this simple option just LOL. Really not intereted in buying a fcking bunker, hangar, facility, nightclub, moc, avenger, and im not interested in the treasure hunt crap either yet every fcking 2 mins you get hammered with these annoying notifications.

Yellow Dog with Cone

Got downvoted in r/gtaonline just because I pointed out that while the Oppresor Mk II's speed glitch was used by some for grinding purposes or moving fast across the map, it's mostly used by griefers to become nearly untouchable on PvP.

And while being downvoted doesn't really annoy me (I don't give a f*ck about pretend internet points, even less on Reddit of all places), it honestly boggles my mind how even "grinders" defend such a blatant glitch that can easily be abused just because it saves them two or three minutes of traveling around the map. No wonder why R* never rebalances anything, no one wants to have their beloved broken toys changed lol.

This "community" (if it can be called that way, cuz we have zero unity whatsoever and never agree on anything) makes zero sense; complaining about griefing but wanting more griefing toys, not wanting anything to get nerfed and demonizing friendly crews for wanting to do their own thing while claiming that griefers and tryhards are just playing the game "the way it was meant to be played", whatever the hell that means.

We have the game that we deserve, can't wait for RDO to become just a toxic as this game.

^ So true about the speed glitch. There's no way to defend it when 1/2 of the map is winking out in front of you when you're going 180 MPH.

Speaking of B&M, R*, would it be too much trouble to get rid of the handling flags? In my line of work, if I did something so useless and unbalanced like the flags, I would get fired. I guess they carry the HF creator on their shoulders through the R* offices and cheer him on, lol.

Edited by J-Scott-D
Word.