1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

Shadowfennekin
  • Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arrows to Athens

• EkaSwede

• WageWar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ Pfft amateur  

why you shouldn't jump everywhere   

The stages of gtao: 1. Man I kinda wanna play 2. I'm having a time 3. Man f*ck this f*cking game it's f*cking broken why do I keep f*cking playing this I got games that actually treat m

1 minute ago, FVPf- said:

Online runs fine and it's the only game I played on the account. It's just social club with errors which is odd. This happened to my friend who got the beta as well.

Ahh, my mistake. Awesome that it is compatible and you can play at least.

Just curious, do many games have a site like social club? I know GT  Sport does and despite my silly remark above, if that's got similar issues, as that's a Sony game, could see reports rise too and highlight this.

Unless it's on the developers to upgrade their sites for this. But then we pound R*. :)

46 minutes ago, StangOne50 said:

So how you got picked early, you got connects bro...hook us up with some leaks :oD lol

I just received an invitation and download from Sony and lol

47 minutes ago, Lonely-Martin said:

Just curious, do many games have a site like social club? I know GT  Sport does and despite my silly remark above, if that's got similar issues, as that's a Sony game, could see reports rise too and highlight this.

Unless it's on the developers to upgrade their sites for this. But then we pound R*. :)

I've seen someone had an issue with their Epic Games account linking to old PSN ID but not their new ID, something among those lines.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

What in the ever living entire actual f*ck?!?

I think it's an example of the 'mini freeze'.

Usually happens in an up attitude, but my OP dumped me while landing last night, and it looked very similar except that I was descending to land.

When I got close to the ground it kept pushing downward and it just plowed into the pavement and threw me about 100 ft down the road (killing me of course!).

Edited by kcole4001
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, Lonely-Martin said:

Yes, Battlefield games have Battlelog.

• Like 1

wow i experienced the uncrunchiest stunt race blunt face ever!!! there were like 5 players of the same crew "FUDS" or something, putting the race to 4 friggin laps, catch up on and ramming everybody, then blocking loop entries the whole race until the end, where they let one of the crewmates win. i went ahead of them a few times but thanks to 4 laps and ketchup they always got me.  i think they had good fun tho hihihi but they all had race numbers in the thousands and i just hope they don't always race like that? 

^^ The perverse nature of the game being what it is, if you decide to back out of such a race that has been completely ruined in search of a new one, you're the bad sport.

How in the holy f*ck is that even remotely just?

2 hours ago, Big Molio said:

^^ The perverse nature of the game being what it is, if you decide to back out of such a race that has been completely ruined in search of a new one, you're the bad sport.

you know, i just closed the app and went fluffy sleeping hihihi i can lose a race no flippy problems, butt under these circumstances i don't take the L hihihi

• Like 7
2 hours ago, Big Molio said:

Too many scenarios that hamper the wrong players man, so stupid.

36 minutes ago, alkaline_ said:

you know, i just closed the app and went fluffy sleeping hihihi i can lose a race no flippy problems, butt under these circumstances i don't take the L hihihi

The loss don't matter, but if I came from a public, I know I'm looking at those clouds until I quit, best to just dashboard it and simply not waste the time. It's a lose/lose all the way.

Genuinely pathetic. I had early days where I'd bite, might shock a few, lol. But now it's not even worth the banter.

13 minutes ago, Action_Andy said:

Getting Postvans 4 times in a row. I'm suprised my controller survived this.

Made me laugh more than it should, I know the feeling there too. Uugh, tomorrow.

• Like 4

Decided to try Online Heists once again.

What a joke! Can anybody that joins follow simple objectives? It's so infuriating.

Or is their time so plentiful, they can f*ck around with players like me all day long.

why do griefers like to wreck our fun?

last night had to deal with two griefers, the 1st one i encountered after doing a challenge where you have to fly inverted (i came in 2nd).

i parachuted out of the plane i was in and landed only to get repeatedly attacked by a jet griefer who kept killing me with explosive ammo.

the 2nd griefer i encountered was near ft zancudo on the western highway after i called for my terrorbyte and started one of the terrorbyte jobs.

for some reason my terrorbyte was moved and i spawned outside (i don't know if it might have been a glitch), but i was suddenly attacked more then once by the 2nd griefer.🙁

• Like 8

Fired up GTAO for the first time since before RDR2 dropped, only to realize more than ever how annoying and bad this game has become... Where is Red Dead Online already?! 😪

This game is borderline unplayable with loading times, piss poor game balancing like bad sport for destroying weaponized vehicles, cops ruining everything in freemode etc etc etc

• Like 5

^^^ don't forget r* rewarding griefers that destroy vehicles that your selling or your crates during a sale.

and the proxie mine drop issue on your speedo custom when you have heavy armor hasn't been fixed yet (the only work around from what i've read on the internet for it is to buy lower end armor (which i'm not paying for since when i'm selling stuff with it and i have my mini gun turrent which protects me pretty well)).

• Like 4
19 hours ago, CanadianMuscle said:

What a joke! Can anybody that joins follow simple objectives? It's so infuriating.

Or is their time so plentiful, they can f*ck around with players like me all day long.

thats why heists are sh*t, I personally think the low levels are the dumbnuts at heists and shouldn't be allowed to join a heist until a specific rank.

• Like 2

Only in gta online can you be called an akula noob by a crapy looking, easy way outing tryhard....

And all I was doing was flying around in passive mode getting pics.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, KSI_IS_STUPID_ said:

thats why heists are sh*t, I personally think the low levels are the dumbnuts at heists and shouldn't be allowed to join a heist until a specific rank.

Exactly, at least that aspect was slightly improved in The Doomsday Heist, choosing from 2-4 players and variable payouts.

With the previous heists update it's somewhat understandable, as each player has a significant role to play in each mission.

Edited by CanadianMuscle
22 hours ago, CanadianMuscle said:

Man try going on call heists. Its so funny to watch but yet so painful. I used to go on call when I had nothing to do.

6 hours ago, Cackling Jack said:

Man try going on call heists. Its so funny to watch but yet so painful. I used to go on call when I had nothing to do.

Always been my bread and butter, lol. Though I agree it's hit and miss, I'm rich and enjoy the variety. I find higher level more a liability thorough stubbornness as we all gotta learn so a noob, I feel is worth the benefit of the doubt.

But there's always one, lol.

Edited by Lonely-Martin
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, gtafan26 said:

Once again, getting hit with BS points for killing a player with bounty when they are in their PV's, such BS, and that is my bitch for the night.

Or getting kicked from a lobby and the game says you left a job.

18 hours ago, Cackling Jack said:

Oh yes. I've done that sometimes with nothing else to do. What kind of frustrates me sometimes, there's players joining my lobby "on call" quite frequently, and this has a somewhat annoying aspect; if they don't like the mission they're joining, they'll just leave almost instantly. and what aggravates me even more, is when any given person that joins eventually leaves the mission in progress, unless they're committed to it, either halfway through to the end, right at the end, or even as it begun. If it's an internet connection issue, that's fine, i'll just brush it off; but if they just leave for the hell of it...they're wasting my time.

Edited by CanadianMuscle

I just booted GTAV and guess what?

Cockstar reset my settings.... again!

this is absolutely ridiculous, I don't understand why this game has to tamper with my settings its really infuriating.

• Like 6

Tfw you are driving down Lago Zancudo coming out from your FZ Facility with the good ol' Vagner then as you go around the bend to the bridge suddenly Sergeant F*ckwit comes out of nowhere, driving 120 mph down from the base in his government-owned Crusader, smacking me off the road, down the hill and into the ocean, gaining a wanted level from the retard smashing into me (of course), then Major Gangbang and several of his ass-kissers come down to the water and reenact a war movie on me shooting at the water while I try to swim back to land, only this time, the hero (me) dies. Then of course, when I respawn, I get to pay the $20,000 insurance claim. Thanks game, really cool.

Edited by PwnageSoldier
1 hour ago, KSI_IS_STUPID_ said:

I just booted GTAV and guess what?

Cockstar reset my settings.... again!

this is absolutely ridiculous, I don't understand why this game has to tamper with my settings its really infuriating.

Did you get the calibration screen? Close the application when it happens and it shouldn't come up again when you restart the game.

I'm on PS4 and it works for me. I learned it right here on GTAF. :)

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, J-Scott-D said:

Did you get the calibration screen? Close the application when it happens and it shouldn't come up again when you restart the game.

I'm on PS4 and it works for me. I learned it right here on GTAF. :)

yepp I got the calibration screen.

so I have to close the calibration screen?

is there even a option for that?

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, KSI_IS_STUPID_ said:

yepp I got the calibration screen.

so I have to close the calibration screen?

is there even a option for that?

I only know the method for PS4. Hold the PS button down on the controller, which brings up the quick menu. Scroll up to the "close application" option and hit X twice to accept and confirm it.

When you're trying to lose the cops in the air, and the f*cking police choppers keep popping into existence right in front of you out of nowhere, even if you're in the ass-end of nowhere (like 10 miles down in the sea). Most annoyingest f*cking sh*t in a video game ever. It's virtually impossible to escape these cocksuckers in the air. f*cking hell, not even the MKII with the speed glitch can outrun these supernatural choppers.

I hate this game so much. I hate it with almost every fiber of my being.