1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

Shadowfennekin
  • Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arrows to Athens

• EkaSwede

• WageWar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ Pfft amateur  

why you shouldn't jump everywhere   

The stages of gtao: 1. Man I kinda wanna play 2. I'm having a time 3. Man f*ck this f*cking game it's f*cking broken why do I keep f*cking playing this I got games that actually treat m

Dear R*

Either make the Thermal Goggles work all the time or give me my money back.

While you're at it, you can refund me the (approx') $250,000 you owe me in Super Heavy Armour you keep stealing from me any time I switch session.

• Like 10
On 11/6/2018 at 5:41 AM, Beato_dim said:

Because a lot of people still don't have 775 million. There are still comparatively new players.

And they can be fun, and it's a challenge to see how good your schedule is.

1 hour ago, Gridl0k said:

Why can I enter my Custom Auto Shop on foot via the garage door but not in a vehicle? Whaaaat?

Because you can only use it with cars stored in the office garage. 

Grand Theft Restrictions.

• Like 6

f*ck those dispatch missions.  The way they set them up means they are practically all I can find via on call.  Has virtually ruined my on call experience.

• Like 6

I really wanna purchase the discounted Stromberg but I can't get into GTA Online since Saturday.

"R* game server isn't available right now. Return to GTA 5."

"Files required to play GTA Online couldn't be downloaded from the server. Return to GTA 5."

Welp. Guess it's just the way of R* telling me to forget about the discounted Stromberg and go play some other games.

Loaded into online last night and thought it would be fun to do some MOC missions. I went on call and screwed around for a while and 30 minutes later I went into my garage to get a different car but by then I couldn't be bothered playing anymore so I went afk for a while and after 2 hours waiting I gave up and closed the game. I was on call for over 2 hours just trying to get into a mission. 2 f*cking hours is ridiculous R* really needs to do something about the payouts so people will actually play these jobs. 

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Maxx1013 said:

Loaded into online last night and thought it would be fun to do some MOC missions. I went on call and screwed around for a while and 30 minutes later I went into my garage to get a different car but by then I couldn't be bothered playing anymore so I went afk for a while and after 2 hours waiting I gave up and closed the game. I was on call for over 2 hours just trying to get into a mission. 2 f*cking hours is ridiculous R* really needs to do something about the payouts so people will actually play these jobs. 

Start the mission yourself and invite people? What's f*cking ridiculous is that you did nothing for 2 hours waiting for the broken on call system.

Tired of trying to play Sumo and every time I join, everybody leaves and then I'm host. 6 times in a row. I got into Sumo 1 time last night and I screwed up by falling off a ledge early into the match. Then at the end of that 1st round, I'm in the clouds. Fck this sht.

• Like 3

I got put in a session the other day with about 20 of the one crew and about 10 other randoms like me. I was busy doing nothing and they sent over 3 players to bomb me out of the session. One in a tank, one on an oppressor and the other an Avenger. They bounty me, kill me quick and I go passive. Then I get the notifications I'm getting kicked. I did nothing but got ganged up on so they can have a happy garden of one crew to sell their business stock and cars etc and circle jerk.  What a bunch of pussies.

I put a bounty on this cryhard in his facility, like I often do. When he got out he apparently got real triggered. I didn't even try to kill him, I didn't care. I went ghost at some point, but not to kill him. He went ghost too so I had to heist warp.

He probably thought I went ghost to kill him. Eventually he leaves and has his bounty claimed.

But then he comes back, in his facility again. So I check my communities and see he's joined the GTAF one.

I was in my yacht bridge so he couldn't orb me, so he left but came back a while later.

So this guy gets mad enough over a bounty and nothing else, he's going to jump me, guess I gotta appear offline lol.

This is sad, I've done some jumping myself, but not over something as stupid as this, lol.

I guess 2018 is the year of everybody getting triggered and salty.

• Like 2

So I was having a sniper battle with my friend, and his character started spazzing out, causing him to turn invisible.

Could this game get any broken?

Edited by Arrows to Athens

How do I get out of dodgy players? I've been playing nothing but contact missions but still f*cking dodgy

this system makes no sense at all. Why can't I hunt weaponized vehicles without becoming a f*cking "bad sport"

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Sentinel Driver said:

How do I get out of dodgy players? I've been playing nothing but contact missions but still f*cking dodgy

this system makes no sense at all. Why can't I hunt weaponized vehicles without becoming a f*cking "bad sport"

Get commended by friends/players. Or complete jobs with others, wasn't sure if you were running missions alone there. :)

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Sentinel Driver said:

Getting commended helps a sh*t ton. One or two commends by some mates will definitely put you back to clean.

• Like 5

Me:

AssignableID's request:

Hello, I have an issue regarding the stats option when wanting to view my online character. As you know, you can go to view your GTAV stats for both story mode and your online character. Now, ever since I've changed my PSN ID, the face that is part of the mugshot for the image of my character, is not there, completely invisible. Before I changed my PSN ID, it showed my character's face perfectly with no transparency.

Stella R.'s reply:

Hello Unassignable, Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support. We understand that you are unable to see the mugshot for the image of your character in GTA Online. We would like to inform you that your profile will completely change if you change the PSN ID. Due to this, you are unable to see the mugshot of your character. Hope this information will be helpful for you. If you have any other issues or concerns, please feel free to let us know. Best regards, Stella R. Rockstar Support

Excuse me but wtf??? All this hoė did was restate exactly what I just said. "Hope this information will be helpful for you." LMFAO yeah right, fück you. sh*ttiest support I've ever seen. Not even a fix or anything.

Anyways, beware if you care about your social club stats, your character's mugshot will turn invisible when you change your PSN ID.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, StangOne50 said:

Sounds like part of this story is missing here. You cant change your psn id.

It's in an early phase I believe for some. And the rest of us in or after Janurary I think.

I can't remember the details exactly. But this is great info as I was considering it.

Not now though. :)

56 minutes ago, StangOne50 said:

I know you can make a new one but how can you change your current one?

I can't link here dude, but it's all over Google with 'change PSN' as the search. It was announced a good couple of months back too.

First one is free, otherwise $/£10 for non PS+ or $/£5 for + users.

Edited by Lonely-Martin
Wording
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Lonely-Martin said:

I can't link here dude, but it's all over Google with 'change PSN' as the search. It was announced a good couple of months back too.

First one is free, otherwise $/£10 for non PS+ or $/£5 for + users.

Ohh Ok I knew I was missing something lol.. I read about this but I didnt know about the early tryout thing for only some users.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, StangOne50 said:

Ohh Ok I knew I was missing something lol.. I read about this but I didnt know about the early tryout thing for only some users.

Yeah, an early beta test that I hope it gets a fix by the look of what's said above too. I remember reading that not all games will be compatible but the more popular older games will be. 

And if GTA:O isn't one, I gotta see what Sony think is. Gran Turismo with its 5-6m players, bet that worked, lol. ;)

Na, I'm jusr being silly. Early bugs are so common now, definitely a good thing to pre-warn with a beta. Though I hope it's reversible/fixed for FVPf to play for now too of course.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Lonely-Martin said:

Yeah, an early beta test that I hope it gets a fix by the look of what's said above too. I remember reading that not all games will be compatible but the more popular older games will be. 

And if GTA:O isn't one, I gotta see what Sony think is. Gran Turismo with its 5-6m players, bet that worked, lol. ;)

Na, I'm jusr being silly. Early bugs are so common now, definitely a good thing to pre-warn with a beta. Though I hope it's reversible/fixed for FVPf to play for now too of course.

Online runs fine and it's the only game I played on the account. It's just social club with errors which is odd. This happened to my friend who got the beta as well.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, FVPf- said:

Online runs fine and it's the only game I played on the account. It's just social club with errors which is odd. This happened to my friend who got the beta as well.

So how you got picked early, you got connects bro...hook us up with some leaks :oD lol

• Like 2