1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

Shadowfennekin

• Replies 18.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arrows to Athens

• EkaSwede

• WageWar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ Pfft amateur  

why you shouldn't jump everywhere   

Now that's some straight f*cking bullsh*t right there. 100% scripted.       F*ck you, Sessanta. And f*ck you, game. 

On 11/14/2018 at 10:36 PM, Lupo-Akane said:

I don't really understand why there's a cool down on stealing cars or picking up crates....

I understand cool downs on selling them...kind of, but even than its to long...just let me fill my warehouse darn it.

but there is no cooldowns for shark cards..

On 11/15/2018 at 1:16 AM, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

My Nightclub's Popularity bar has been empty for months already, which is a shame, cuz the Nightclubs actually looks cool full of people.

Mine is full since the day my nightclub opened haha :D The worst that happens to me is a single bar empty, which I can easily fill switching DJs and doing one promoting mission. It's part of my routine already, do a single of these every 96 minutes usually isn't hard for me.

Some of the missions are awful though! Those with the mule are a chore because of that slow metal box on wheels! And the one where you have to place posters is just insulting, why it must be me doing that?? :/

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Hotband said:

So when a guy makes a beeline straight towards me when I'm in stealth mode across the map, you're telling me he somehow sees me and knows my exact position? Lol I don't think so. There's no way anyone should find me when I'm off the radar WITHOUT obviously seeing me of course and I know that's not the case in a lot of my encounters with people. 

I have been finding "Off the radar" broken in a lot of lobbies. Lots of fun against dumbasses who can only get a kill when you can't "see" them. 

• Like 1

Only as I'm approaching with an Import / Export vehicle does an NPC decide to pull out on me while stopped at the traffic lights

It was only a mid range vehicle but still, I would've liked to have delivered it without too much damage being done to it. 

• Like 12

^ And now you don't even get the YOU WERE KICKED screen. or at least I don't, just a network error one. But when I try to rejoin the session it tells me I was kicked and can't.

Fully Loaded or the 'join crewmates' in an empty crew trick works well if you know it's coming.

9 hours ago, B7R said:

Only as I'm approaching with an Import / Export vehicle does an NPC decide to pull out on me while stopped at the traffic lights

It was only a mid range vehicle but still, I would've liked to have delivered it without too much damage being done to it. 

NPCS tend to do crazy sh*t especially when you are selling vehicle cargo. I guess rockstar designed them to behave in that manner..

Infamous Cargobob "hook" glitch strikes again while on an import / export mission 

2ndly, why the hell is it when I first loaded into GTAOnline after being offline for more than 8 hours and loaded into my vehicle warehouse ready to sell a vehicle, my cooldown for vehicle selling is at 18 minuets? 

2.1 (Edit) So I got kicked from my first session above to do with point 2 and I was basically sitting on the Ad-hawk Autos screen in my vehicle warehouse while waiting for the cooldown timer to expire, I had 2 minuets to go till the cooldown for vehicle selling expired then I was kicked for inactivity (F*ck sake), loaded into a new session and the timer is back at 13 minuets! F*cking fix your sh*tty cooldown timers R*. 

3rdly, some more weird AI behaviour during an import / export sell mission. Of course the first NPC doesn't move until I've gone through the intersection and the lagging vehicle up ahead looked like at first it was coming for me at first. 

Edited by B7R

3 hours ago, B7R said:

2ndly, why the hell is it when I first loaded into GTAOnline after being offline for more than 8 hours and loaded into my vehicle warehouse ready to sell a vehicle, my cooldown for vehicle selling is at 18 minuets? 

You have to spend 20 real time minutes in the game. The timer starts after you export a car, if you turn off the game, it pauses & resumes when you start it again.

On 11/15/2018 at 3:28 PM, Gridl0k said:

@WildBrick142 has a f*cking christmas hat on

christmas hats are cool that's why

b&m: No matter how hard I try to play the game I just can't. Had to skip on the double contact mission week, and now the 1.5x I/E. It's gotten so boring, noone to play with, etc. I hope the next update is good.

Got votekicked for sending a mugger after someone, lmao. And I only sent it because someone jumped me so they couldn't sent one after me. And I didn't do anything else. I sat in my Avenger while this butthurt cryhard tried to passive bail my Avenger with his Lazer. He did that twice and ran across half LSIA for a new jet. Good luck doing that 25 times. That's pvp in 2018. But I got kicked after 2 lazer ejects. They should've kicked that guy, instead they gave him green light for 10 minutes of griefing. But fortunately for them he followed me into my next lobby. 

And I'm pretty sure I was participating in a business battle too, I flew past the parking garage and got the text message with the picture of the vehicle.

What's next, getting votekicked for taking up too much space in the clouds?

• Like 2

I am finally done with this game, and for good this time. I last logged in almost two weeks ago, I last seriously played nearly a month back, and I can't even be bothered to login and idle in missions for money anymore. I'll probably still lurk around the forums due to force of habit and a morbid fascination with seeing what happens with this game, but I think I will finally be at the point of uninstalling the game in the next couple of weeks.

I think it's many factors, both within and outside the game. I think we can all agree the nature of GTAO has changed overall, and for me those changes have finally added up to the point that I don't even enjoy harassing tryhards and griefers anymore. The game has been around for five years now, and with R* constantly failing to innovate with new DLCs the novelty is well gone at this point. Meanwhile, more and more other games made me consistently decide not to play GTAO, to say nothing of the fact that the same thing was happening with nearly everyone on my friends list. 

I think the real shame of it all though is that for me, this game just slowly faded away as worse and worse content came out, and that it has pretty much poisoned my opinion of R* as a company as well. RDR2 might be doing well, but for me I can't unexperience or unsee what I saw with GTAO. 

• Like 8

I know, we've already beat this one into the ground and back around again, but FFS...the very first thing I do after leaving my office (where I spawn initially) is call for the TByte.

It appears pretty much just across the street, I run to it, enter, and what d'ya know Paige calls me...while I'm actually STANDING IN THE TRUCK!

Yep, the phone calls are annoying for most of us, however my actual real life job is largely the phone ringing at the store and me answering it.

I DO NOT need any more f*cking phone calls.

Just f*ckOFF R*, f*ckOFF!

One more reason not to give them any more money.

Edited by kcole4001

On 11/14/2018 at 7:14 PM, Aghakhi said:

Why the f*cking heck the Pegasus Cargobob is so liable to explode for absolutely no reason whenever you get a block away from it? The hangar version never does that sh*t! :/ It's lame, it's nonsensical, and it's annoying, above all else!

Have seen enough people post about the pegasus cargobob blowing up randomly for it not to be an accident. Saw one guy who left his bunker and his cargobob blew up killing him. Feel like rockstar made it somehow take damage and destroy it self. Never saw pegasus cargobobs blow up for no reason until import/export released. Doesn't happen as much as npc traffic hitting players on purpose but still have seen it a lot. 

3 hours ago, kcole4001 said:

I know, we've already beat this one into the ground and back around again, but FFS...the very first thing I do after leaving my office (where I spawn initially) is call for the TByte.

It appears pretty much just across the street, I run to it, enter, and what d'ya know Paige calls me...while I'm actually STANDING IN THE TRUCK!

Yep, the phone calls are annoying for most of us, however my actual real life job is largely the phone ringing at the store and me answering it.

I DO NOT need any more f*cking phone calls.

Just f*ckOFF R*, f*ckOFF!

One more reason not to give them any more money.

Nothing more infuriating than spawning into a public session and being immediately spammed with phone calls 🤔

• Like 4

On 11/14/2018 at 2:08 AM, Arrows to Athens said:

So I kill myself because no blips are showing up on my radar except for player blips, and my character just remains dead on the floor. I can't pause or do anything. I was forced to close the app.

After 5 years, this garbage game is still broke like no other.

Hardcore mode: Death is permanent, no respawns

NPCs are really a pain in the ass like usual..

I mean you cant even use the f*cking signals right, or stop when i'm passing through ?

jwTdnwJ.gif

Edited by AciD_StRiKeR
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, AciD_StRiKeR said:

NPCs are really a pain in the ass like usual..

I mean you cant even use the f*cking signals right, or stop when i'm passing through ?

jwTdnwJ.gif

They just looove to play tag!

• Like 4

The Self Destruction virus has infected my entire aerial fleet, I've been losing Pegasus*, Personal** & SecuroServ*** aircrafts left & right recently.

tenor.gif?itemid=8176118

Its getting ridiculous ...

____

* Cargobob, Lazer, Hydra, Swift, SuperVolito.

** Cargobob, Hunter, Akula, Bombushka, Strikeforce.

*** Buzzard, SuperVolito.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, IceDree said:

The Self Destruction virus has infected my entire aerial fleet, I've been losing Pegasus*, Personal** & SecuroServ*** aircrafts left & right recently.

tenor.gif?itemid=8176118

Its getting ridiculous ...

____

* Cargobob, Lazer, Hydra, Swift, SuperVolito.

** Cargobob, Hunter, Akula, Bombushka, Strikeforce.

*** Buzzard, SuperVolito.

I feel ya all part of the plan they had I guess. Basically when they made them available to purchase for import export that's when I had it start happening too now it's just common. Anything I use from Pegasus that flys spontaneously explodes and it's never a specific time and usually if I go into a building it says it's been destroyed or it vanishes from the roof of my ceo building if I land it on it, start another mission...  :( If it's my personal Cargobob if I land it on the roof of the CEO the hook vanishes hmm mystery, hmmm, HMMM!

• Like 2

I'm really getting sick and damn tired of players stuck perpetually joining my sessions. The game doesn't allow me to kick them so I either have to hope that they lag out and leave the lobby or I leave the lobby myself. It takes me forever to build up a good room with a lot of people to race with so I HATE it when this happens. Why doesn't the game time people out and kick them back to Freemode when this sh*t happens?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Big Molio said:

"You have been kicked from the job. You are no longer on call"

Getting fed up of seeing that one.

More annoying when hosting and once full and launched, the game's started failing and doing this now too.

One thing a player is scared, but the game is just cracking up more and more.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, DarkReign27 said:

I feel ya all part of the plan they had I guess. Basically when they made them available to purchase for import export that's when I had it start happening too now it's just common. Anything I use from Pegasus that flys spontaneously explodes and it's never a specific time and usually if I go into a building it says it's been destroyed or it vanishes from the roof of my ceo building if I land it on it, start another mission...  :( If it's my personal Cargobob if I land it on the roof of the CEO the hook vanishes hmm mystery, hmmm, HMMM!

Its ridiculous!

• Like 1