1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

Shadowfennekin
  • Replies 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arrows to Athens

• EkaSwede

• WageWar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ Pfft amateur  

why you shouldn't jump everywhere   

The stages of gtao: 1. Man I kinda wanna play 2. I'm having a time 3. Man f*ck this f*cking game it's f*cking broken why do I keep f*cking playing this I got games that actually treat m

On 11/10/2018 at 4:07 PM, B7R said:

snip

If you are ever raided you can just close the app and you wont lose anything. Just make you sell shortly after returning to the game or you will probably get raided again. I sell full bunkers every 2 days or so by myself in solo lobbies(learn how to get one if you dont already know). I just find a new lobby until I get the 2 trucks or 3 insurgents(sometimes ill do the 3 marshalls if its not too far but those suck). The small loss is worth saving myself the stress of looking for someone to help or trying to sell in a populated lobby.

45 minutes ago, StangOne50 said:

It has a sh*t top speed though so I wouldnt really say its the quickest.

I should have worded that better. It's one of the quickest around a circuit.

• Like 2

So apparently, my non-contact race bugged out today. Some players were not even ghosted, and because of that, some tosser in a Duke O' Death rammed off the track. The guy then becomes ghosted again.

How does sh*t like this go unnoticed? Fix this garbage.

I'm getting sick of this crap. Last night over the course of three hours I was dumped to Story Mode NINE times. First session load in my game freezes and locks up my console. Try to join friends and I time out and dump to Story Mode. Try to join normal random sessions and I'm dumped to Story Mode. Join and start two heist missions and the leader lags out and I'm dumped to Story Mode. Twice I come out in Story mode as Micheal but I'm in somebody's apartment standing on a table. Invited to join a friend's session and the game locks me in my apartment. WTF? 

I seriously want to find the person in charge of the session management system and slam his keyboard into his face. "Wanted" style.

So I kill myself because no blips are showing up on my radar except for player blips, and my character just remains dead on the floor. I can't pause or do anything. I was forced to close the app.

Dr69TqWX0AEHO1l.jpg:large

After 5 years, this garbage game is still broke like no other.

Edited by Arrows to Athens

Dr6JSgtXQAEHQOx.jpg:large

where have all my Icons disappeared to?

broken cancerous piece of sh*t game.

Dr6AyOhWwAApK9_.jpg

thanks for spawing my MK2 all the way over there COCKSTAR.

Edited by KSI_IS_STUPID_
7 hours ago, SlammerRPM said:

Always look away from the road when calling in a vehicle. It won't spawn in your field of vision.

Maybe he wanted it on the dirt road behind him so it doesn't get annihilated by traffic from spawning on the highway?

Also here's a big bitch and moan: I have never, NEVER EVEN ONCE in this game gone full tryhard until last night.  3 people attacked me while I'm in my terrorbyte so okay whatever, I angle it and start annihilating them with missiles.  Killed them 20+ times yet they didn't get the memo to screw off and of course eventually it gets blown up, so once I'm out I kill them with the carbine a few times and go get another.  They follow me to the terrorbyte, I kill them a few more times with the missiles, eventually they all manage to flip it over.  Fine, they want to aggro me and get me out of it, I'll finally play your stupid game.

First person dancing with the carbine and marksman as well as throwing in heavy sniper headshots for old time's sake, leaving sticky bombs on corners for them to chase me, taking the easy way out when in a losing position, combat roll spam, all the fun stuff.  Eventually one leaves and the other two keep trying for another HALF HOUR til one more leaves, then the last one goes to passive mode, drives away, gets out of passive mode.  Of course I've snapped and am in full tryhard mode so I get in the Oppressor Mk II and delete him.  He goes back to passive after.  2 minutes later he's out of passive.  I go off radar.  He goes back to passive and then outright leaves the game.

This game lets you be so stupidly scummy and I hate it.  And Maned can confirm I've never snapped and went full cockhead tryhard in this game before.  They've managed to kill me TWICE.

Moral of the story: Don't try to dish out what you can't take, just because someone is playing passively doesn't mean they can't fight.

• Like 5
31 minutes ago, Growlmon said:

Maybe he wanted it on the dirt road behind him so it doesn't get annihilated by traffic from spawning on the highway?

Also here's a big bitch and moan: I have never, NEVER EVEN ONCE in this game gone full tryhard until last night.  3 people attacked me while I'm in my terrorbyte so okay whatever, I angle it and start annihilating them with missiles.  Killed them 20+ times yet they didn't get the memo to screw off and of course eventually it gets blown up, so once I'm out I kill them with the carbine a few times and go get another.  They follow me to the terrorbyte, I kill them a few more times with the missiles, eventually they all manage to flip it over.  Fine, they want to aggro me and get me out of it, I'll finally play your stupid game.

First person dancing with the carbine and marksman as well as throwing in heavy sniper headshots for old time's sake, leaving sticky bombs on corners for them to chase me, taking the easy way out when in a losing position, combat roll spam, all the fun stuff.  Eventually one leaves and the other two keep trying for another HALF HOUR til one more leaves, then the last one goes to passive mode, drives away, gets out of passive mode.  Of course I've snapped and am in full tryhard mode so I get in the Oppressor Mk II and delete him.  He goes back to passive after.  2 minutes later he's out of passive.  I go off radar.  He goes back to passive and then outright leaves the game.

This game lets you be so stupidly scummy and I hate it.  And Maned can confirm I've never snapped and went full cockhead tryhard in this game before.  They've managed to kill me TWICE.

Moral of the story: Don't try to dish out what you can't take, just because someone is playing passively doesn't mean they can't fight.

What's the issue? Sounds like an average day in GTAO

• Like 1

I don't really understand why there's a cool down on stealing cars or picking up crates....

I understand cool downs on selling them...kind of, but even than its to long...just let me fill my warehouse darn it.

Why the f*cking heck the Pegasus Cargobob is so liable to explode for absolutely no reason whenever you get a block away from it? The hangar version never does that sh*t! :/ It's lame, it's nonsensical, and it's annoying, above all else!

• Like 3
Yellow Dog with Cone
4 hours ago, Lupo-Akane said:

I don't really understand why there's a cool down on stealing cars or picking up crates....

I understand cool downs on selling them...kind of, but even than its to long...just let me fill my warehouse darn it.

It's even more annoying that there's a cooldown on Nightclub Promotion Missions.

I mean, those don't really make me money, so why bother? It's not like an succesful Promotion Mission fills 1/5 of the whole bar instead of 1/10. 10 missions to completely fill up the Popularity bar is way too much time already, why the f*ck is there a cooldown?

My Nightclub's Popularity bar has been empty for months already, which is a shame, cuz the Nightclubs actually looks cool full of people.

So is there like some new glitch with the Akula cause a few times now I've been stalking people out of sight and some guy in a jet or oppresser will start to follow me outta nowhere and there's no f*cking way they see me without some kind of glitch or ability that C* added in that I'm not aware of, I even texted some guy and asked him how the hell he's been able to follow me and he texts back saying he "can't answer that" LMAO 

Dammit! Came back to LS this evening to do some fun missions and keep f*cking up, because I keep mixing up the controls with RDR2's controls all the time. Hit the brakes with R1 doesn't work here, nor does accelerating with X. It's very annoying when you want to stop your Op MkII and hit R1 (RDR2 button to make your horse stop) and instead boost yourself into a wall, a pillar or, even worse, right into the group of NPC's you need to stay away from. 

I needed some time to adapt and enjoy my missions.....

Self-Destructive Man
27 minutes ago, Hotband said:

So is there like some new glitch with the Akula cause a few times now I've been stalking people out of sight and some guy in a jet or oppresser will start to follow me outta nowhere and there's no f*cking way they see me without some kind of glitch or ability that C* added in that I'm not aware of, I even texted some guy and asked him how the hell he's been able to follow me and he texts back saying he "can't answer that" LMAO 

The akula is a stealth helicopter, not invisible. It's not so hard to find it.

Edited by Mafia Assassin®
  • Like 3
11 hours ago, Mafia Assassin® said:

The akula is a stealth helicopter, not invisible. It's not so hard to find it.

So when a guy makes a beeline straight towards me when I'm in stealth mode across the map, you're telling me he somehow sees me and knows my exact position? Lol I don't think so. There's no way anyone should find me when I'm off the radar WITHOUT obviously seeing me of course and I know that's not the case in a lot of my encounters with people. 

Edited by Hotband
14 hours ago, McGhee said:

Dammit! Came back to LS this evening to do some fun missions and keep f*cking up, because I keep mixing up the controls with RDR2's controls all the time. Hit the brakes with R1 doesn't work here, nor does accelerating with X. It's very annoying when you want to stop your Op MkII and hit R1 (RDR2 button to make your horse stop) and instead boost yourself into a wall, a pillar or, even worse, right into the group of NPC's you need to stay away from. 

I needed some time to adapt and enjoy my missions.....

Horse controls are identical to BICYCLE controls, not cars.

Once you are in that mindset you might get your brain to act right... :)

10 minutes ago, Smokewood said:

Horse controls are identical to BICYCLE controls, not cars.

Once you are in that mindset you might get your brain to act right... :)

Ehm, pardon me, but how is thinking of bike controls helping me get used to car controls in GTAO again? It’s the horse controls I need to get rid of, not the other way around ;)

12 minutes ago, McGhee said:

Ehm, pardon me, but how is thinking of bike controls helping me get used to car controls in GTAO again? It’s the horse controls I need to get rid of, not the other way around ;)

Nevermind... good luck