1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

Shadowfennekin
  • Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arrows to Athens

• EkaSwede

• WageWar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ Pfft amateur  

why you shouldn't jump everywhere   

The stages of gtao: 1. Man I kinda wanna play 2. I'm having a time 3. Man f*ck this f*cking game it's f*cking broken why do I keep f*cking playing this I got games that actually treat m

I didn't know all this time I had to be in a public session to buy MC Business upgrades? WTH were Rockstar thinking also locking MC business upgrades away from those in private sessions. If they don't want players sourcing sh*t in private sessions then... fine but it literally makes no sense to also lock the buying of business upgrades away unless your in a public session. 

Ugh I just keep finding more and more flaws with this game everyday and I wonder why I still play it? 

49 minutes ago, B7R said:

I didn't know all this time I had to be in a public session to buy MC Business upgrades? WTH were Rockstar thinking also locking MC business upgrades away from those in private sessions. If they don't want players sourcing sh*t in private sessions then... fine but it literally makes no sense to also lock the buying of business upgrades away unless your in a public session. 

Public private may help.

The amount of times I get stuck in the clouds lately is beyond unacceptable now. For a MP game you'd think the MP part would actually work properly.

EDIT:

I can't even pick up the f*cking Diamonds and I get stuck in the f*cking clouds again. f*ck this game.

Edited by No Homing

Look at all this space, and just look at where the stupid ass game spawns my MKII. And this is the MC spawn we're talking about here.

All this space! Seriously, Trollstar?

• Like 9

I still can't buy crates, 4 separate sessions over 2 days, and this time I had to Ctrl-Alt-Del out 'cause the game locked up.

I sincerely hope for all the fans that RDR2 works a hell of a lot better than this game.

Jeez, try NOT to break something once in a while.

Is it really that hard?

• Like 4

Me: *makes a video of the curve by Marlowe Vineyards where NPCs either roll, spin out or launch themselves from cgoing too fast and clipping the curb, especially Habaneros due to their high center of gravity and squishy suspension*

Some douche edgelord: "wow way to copy others with this video you unoriginal queer"

Me: :(

Edited by Irish45455
19 minutes ago, a box said:

f*cking unacceptable.

jWDn2t1.jpg

The insurance part really does suck. But really caught my eye was the tire size on that Tractor Really? That is a 14" rim?!?! The front is a ZR Rated Tire!?! WTF Copy and paste at it's worst.. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, TheFroggmann said:

The insurance part really does suck. But really caught my eye was the tire size on that Tractor Really? That is a 14" rim?!?! The front is a ZR Rated Tire!?! WTF Copy and paste at it's worst.. 

I think maybe that somehow explains how the speeds in game are nowhere near what they should be...R* have no sense of speed/measurement/scale/etc...:lol:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, TheFroggmann said:

It's those little details that make R* games the best at what they do.

On 11/8/2018 at 1:19 AM, Arrows to Athens said:

All this space! Seriously, Trollstar?

They're making sure you're getting enough exercise flying this bike all the time. Why not stretch some legs? Fitness DLC: personal trainer is calling you to get in shape.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, hei3enberg said:

They're making sure you're getting enough exercise flying this bike all the time. Why not stretch some legs? Fitness DLC: personal trainer is calling you to get in shape.

They could bring back Mary Ann the psycho jogger from single player. "Listen up prick! You're selling product in Paleto Bay... on a bicycle. Be glad you're not getting the sale mission where you have to jog there! HA!"

Edited by AcidXRain73
  • Like 6

I honestly feel like giving up on this game. Its a combination of the developers and the cancerous community. Ive had to host the pacific standard heist 15 times today and guess what still haven't finished it. People either run out in the open and die, blow them selves up, crash and die, stand still and go afk, ready up and go afk, join the lobby not helping with any setups and are level 35 demanding more money, or just flat out leave at the last second of the heist. Whats even worse is the god damned loading screens after they leave or what ever else. The long loading screens have been a problem since 2013 when it first came out on the xbox360,ps3. They either need to have better checkpoints of the damn heists and after certain points make characters roles pointless so if they go full retard and die or leave it wont end the heist. When Heists came out the player base was no way near this god awful, its just like some of them are missing a brain like actually I'm curious. Sorry for the rant just after wasting 2 and a half hours on the same Heist it kinda pisses me off. But I guess Rockstar just wants me to buy them sharkcards huh.  

• Like 3

I could write a page long essay on what made me finally quit this game, but nah, I won't.

Instead I'll be brief and say that for me this game is unbearable now with stuff like the Oppressor Mk2 floating around on every game session, it's mere existence already annoys me greatly, and now on top of that every turd I see flying one is also doing the speed glitch to grief others.

So that's it, I have officially moved to GT Sport and I'll stay there until my DBFZ and GOW 4 copy arrives, I'm also evaluating if RDR2 will be worth for the single player experience alone(because I know RDRO will be the same sh*tshow that GTAO is, I don't want that again).

• Like 2
5 hours ago, pjacks1998 said:

I honestly feel like giving up on this game. Its a combination of the developers and the cancerous community. Ive had to host the pacific standard heist 15 times today and guess what still haven't finished it. People either run out in the open and die, blow them selves up, crash and die, stand still and go afk, ready up and go afk, join the lobby not helping with any setups and are level 35 demanding more money, or just flat out leave at the last second of the heist. Whats even worse is the god damned loading screens after they leave or what ever else. The long loading screens have been a problem since 2013 when it first came out on the xbox360,ps3. They either need to have better checkpoints of the damn heists and after certain points make characters roles pointless so if they go full retard and die or leave it wont end the heist. When Heists came out the player base was no way near this god awful, its just like some of them are missing a brain like actually I'm curious. Sorry for the rant just after wasting 2 and a half hours on the same Heist it kinda pisses me off. But I guess Rockstar just wants me to buy them sharkcards huh.  

As for the loading screens, heists are best hosted and played from invite only lobbies and all players involved should also be in invite only lobbies.

Randoms have always sucked at heists so this hasnt changed since day 1 imo.

Im not sure what you expect attempting this with a random rank 35 anyway. You should find some decent friends or try the lobbies and players section if you cant find any.

Also make sure you choose player saved outfits so players can wear the heavy vest if they have it and they will die much less.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, StangOne50 said:

Also make sure you choose player saved outfits so players can wear the heavy vest if they have it and they will die much less

How does this work? I had the heavy outfit saved and selected player outfits in the lobby but when the heist started the select outfit option was greyed out.

2 minutes ago, PocketPoncho said:

How does this work? I had the heavy outfit saved and selected player outfits in the lobby but when the heist started the select outfit option was greyed out.

You should be able to just choose one of your personal outfits, if not the game bugged on you. It happens often with not being able to choose a vehicle but never seen it happen with outfits. Maybe find a new lobby and try again.

4 hours ago, StangOne50 said:

As for the loading screens, heists are best hosted and played from invite only lobbies and all players involved should also be in invite only lobbies.

Randoms have always sucked at heists so this hasnt changed since day 1 imo.

Im not sure what you expect attempting this with a random rank 35 anyway. You should find some decent friends or try the lobbies and players section if you cant find any.

Also make sure you choose player saved outfits so players can wear the heavy vest if they have it and they will die much less.

Thanks for the advice about the outfits I forgot about that one. Yeah most of my friends refuse to re download Gta 5 because of all of its problems. Idk randoms weren't this bad a year ago I could still manage to get the heist done after 5 tries at the most with them. At the point where the level 35 person joined I didn't care who I had playing with me as long as I got it done and in the previous try a level 23 player was better then a level 150 and 703 or something. Its not just low level its everyone does this game just shoot out radiation that melts everyone's brain lol.  

I think I'm done with the bunker for a while, I had $420K worth of stock that could be sold to Blane County or Los Santos for a little extra, now since I'm by myself (as in no on else part of my org and I don't trust randoms) I wanted to get a sell mission where I could at least sell it solo. I have the farmhouse bunker (not that it should make any difference in sell missions right?) but what do I get?

The 4 DUNE FAV's and have to make a total of 20 drop-offs in 15 minuets, with half-hour of time for a mission like that, I could probably have done that solo but 15 minuets, 4 Dunes and a total of 20 stops to make is near impossible for this solo player so I quit which brings my sell success rate from 100% to 98%, ah well.  Load into new session, I think what I had now at that point would sell to Blane Country for 399K 

Eventually I convince my friend to come on and we play and screw around for a while fighting one random and then a tryhard who decided to start on us (we didn't start on him first ) but I wasn't expecting a raid to happen with so little stock value but it does. Valkyrie raid out at Shandy Shores, head out there and for some reason the game was taking a little bit of time to load in the objects and NPC's part of the raid so I had no idea where they are exactly but I land a little bit off from them, for some reason the game thinks I spooked the AI so now the f*cking Valkyrie is taking off before I have a chance to get out of my own helicopter. I end up having to destroy the Valkyrie and only get half my stock back (think I was left with 100K something at this point) 

After finally using the Op MkII and getting used to it I have to say:

Please keep the speed glitch, just nerf the missiles vs players.  Honestly there should be a global nerf for missiles where if it's targeting a player it's less accurate, but for targeting AI any missile should be like the OpMkII missiles.

Anyone else remember when GTA was people driving around in regular cars (mostly sports and supers) and explosive spam wasn't as much of a thing?  Back when the strategy was to get cars with tiny windows on the rear and back up towards people?  Back when things took more skill than just rolling and marksman dancing with RPGs and then getting mad at losing so calling orbital strikes?  Back when you could actually drive up to someone to see if they're friendly and actually have time to react and get away if they weren't?

Nowadays everyone tries to stay a 2 blocks length away from everyone else unless they're looking to grief.  Which also means if you accidentally drive by someone they will try to instakill you for fear of you striking first.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, PocketPoncho said:

when the heist started the select outfit option was greyed out.

Some heists force you to use premade outfits. Humane finale for example.