1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

Shadowfennekin
  • Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arrows to Athens

• EkaSwede

• WageWar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ Pfft amateur  

why you shouldn't jump everywhere   

The stages of gtao: 1. Man I kinda wanna play 2. I'm having a time 3. Man f*ck this f*cking game it's f*cking broken why do I keep f*cking playing this I got games that actually treat m

@Mrs. Buzz It's not that I wanted to say that you should have posted it in different topic, not at all. That thread is hilarious and deserves more spotlight. 

@IceDree is one of the best contributors there, let me just quote his post under the spoiler

Spoiler

Lets see,

Prison Break:

- Plane:

Someone doesn't watch his surroundings, backs straight into the Propeller.

Pilot crashes before even taking off.

Someone blows the fuel tank after everything is clear & dies in the blast.

- Bus:

Rambo goes solo & dies.

- Police Station:

Rambo goes into the station guns blazing.

Passenger refuses to get the file during the police car bug (when the car gets stuck).

Driver goes to police station regardless of me warning him about said bug.

-Lawyers:

Rambo decides to jump off the roof to pick up the files.

-Heist:

Aside from usual f*ck ups.

Pilot crashes into buzzard right before I get in it.

Pilot sinks in the Alamo sea.

Demolition flies beneath plane & chops someone off as he parachutes down to rendezvous point.

Humane Raid:

-Access codes:

Rambo walks towards the feds with a frickin AK (standard clip).

Rambo decides getaway vehicle in alley with other players waiting for him is not good enough for him & decides to steal an FIB car without killing the feds right next to it.

-Insurgents:

Biker Boy dies in route.

Rambo takes his own personal car & gets blown off by merryweather.

Dominic torreto flips pick-up insurgent & pancakes gunner (me).

-EMP:

Dominic torreto crashes & gets ejected from his Vigro.

Dominic torreto drowns in his car next to the boat.

Maverick drives the hydra directly to ocean floor.

Maverick crashes into me during the dog fight.

Maverick crash lands in the Highway & hits the route 69 bridge.

Rambo accidentally drops a grenade.

Rambo goes overbroad.

-Deliver the EMP:

The less said the better I finished it as crew member, but not yet as a crew leader -____-

-Valkyrie:

Rambo goes guns blazing into base on foot.

Pilot can't fly for sh*t.

Gunners can't shoot for sh*t.

-Heist:

Idiot jumps into the propeller.

Series A:

-Frat boys:

Helicopter passenger sits up front & plays with Camera instead.

Crew uses jet skies to escape (given that they didn't get killed multiple times & one rage quits) gets beached & goes Rambo.

-Trash:

Everyone goes Rambo without taking cover.

-Bikers:

Leader disables map & hud & then wonder what's taking so long for everyone to get there.

Rambo well, goes Rambo with a minigun.

Weed:

Dominic torreto decides to lead in a truck instead of letting tactical takes the lead.

O'Neal's:

Rambo & Dominic torreto.

Finale:

Dominic torreto decides to lead in a truck instead of letting tactical take the lead.

Pacific Standard:

-Vans:

Dominic torreto crashes into Vans.

-Avi:

Biker Boy dies in a car accident.

Crew doesn't follow instructions.

Rambo alerts cops AFTER we escape.

-Convoy:

Dominic torreto drowns in his car.

Dominic torreto rams truck into water.

Rambo goes against insurgent.

Dominic torreto decides to lead in a truck instead of letting Insurgent take the lead.

-Hack:

Everyone goes Rambo.

-Bikes:

Rambo doesn't follow instructions & go guns blazing.

-Heist:

Dominic torreto alerts the police on the way to the bank.

Low-level Rambo goes full Heat mode in a shootout with the police.

Biker Boy crashes.

^ I would love to do all of the heists. The lack of interested friends and horror stories like above keep me away from them.

Instead, I spend my time taking nice scenic drives up to Paleto Bay. Nothing can go wrong when doing that...

5 hours ago, J-Scott-D said:

^ I would love to do all of the heists. The lack of interested friends and horror stories like above keep me away from them.

Instead, I spend my time taking nice scenic drives up to Paleto Bay. Nothing can go wrong when doing that...

Please tell me that NPC met a fiery end. 

Tonight's B&M: Why TF does the thruster activate on my Oppressor when I get off of it? 

3 hours ago, TheFroggmann said:

Please tell me that NPC met a fiery end. 

Tonight's B&M: Why TF does the thruster activate on my Oppressor when I get off of it? 

lol, I've had that happen once.

No, I was in a public session in passive mode and I let him go.

This NPC in my invite only session wasn't so lucky.

• Like 5

:D  @J-Scott-D   looks like he bought the wrong cheap Oppressor Mk II Kit on e bay 💥 Rocket boost 💥  :D   

also just gave me an inspiration for certain PvP problem ... What about this:

Instead of getting you somewhen into Bad Sport, which no griefer and true scumbag evidently really cares about, why not reform and use the bad sport point system into a bad karma system. You destroy someone's stuff outside any mission/duel mode/etc. context, you get bad karma. Bad Karma increases chance of "accidents" happening, like rocket boost exploding, guns jamming, suchlike?

Noodles, wrong thread, I take this somewhere else, but feel free to like and be part of the revolution :D

Edited by Guest
10 hours ago, TheFroggmann said:

That's because you keep pressing the sprint button whenever you get off, so it activates the booster as well.

My B&M, I hate how freaking sensitive these menus are. Constantly, it's scrolling through too fast off of the smallest button presses, and i end up buying things that i don't need or want. It's worse when I'm buying upgrades for my car, and i accidentally buy a lower teir upgrade for 37K. It's f*cking annoying.

I'm not one to ask for a Buff/Nerf, but the current state of the Buzzard's armor is not funny anymore.

raw

The slightest interaction with a solid object will send a brand new Buzzard smoking & crashing within minutes.

The SuperVolito takes 3x the damage the Buzzard currently takes before it starts smoking. The Buzzard's armor is so bad, it makes an Annihilator feels like a Hunter.

• Like 4
On 11/3/2018 at 11:05 AM, xXxKAMIKAZExXx said:

I think GTA Online can be easily fixed with just a few changes here and there. But nope. Rockstar don’t care about the player’s fun, just their money.

f*cking care about their money and their precious sh*tty worthless shark cards.

• Like 3

I would give real money to be able to walk out onto the balcony of my Tinsel Towers condo and snipe or blast with a rocket those stupid campers waiting outside to shoot people as they come out of their house.

I need to rant once again about the INEXCUSABLY inconsistent AI the game suffers today, it's just absurd. And don't get me started on npc traffic, I spent enough time earlier this year doing import/export to know the pain.

Play doomsday act 3, have NO problems whatsoever, the enemy AI here is easy to survive if you simply take your time. 

Play  a random Gang Attacknow in Strawberry featuring Chamberlain hills gangsters,  get insta-spawn killed like FOUR times in a row before I can do Anything, why the hell did Rockstar even bother spoiling gang attacks with an extreme Accuracy/damage Ratio? It's not like they were popular or majorly profitable to begin with! This is why I just use the Vigilante if the opportunity is there, grrrrrrrr.

You guys still play fair? Hahaha... What a joke.

99% of time I fight randoms I'm popping BST,  using grenades and the launcher (I still only use stickies and RPGs against aerial targets and especially toxic players because that isn't fun to do), explosive ammo, EWOing if someone goes OTR or does something cheap and occasionally orbital cannon glitching because these combat MG rocket spamming invincibility glitch no talent retards can suck my f*cking cock. I dont care how hypocritical it is -- your messing with my fun.

20 hours ago, IceDree said:

I'm not one to ask for a Buff/Nerf, but the current state of the Buzzard's armor is not funny anymore.

- Eddie Murphy -

The slightest interaction with a solid object will send a brand new Buzzard smoking & crashing within minutes.

I did some "scientific testing" today & it would appears that only the SecuroServ Buzzard suffers from health issues.

A regular off the shelf Buzzard stolen from CLSMC performed admirably. Sufferrd some nasty hits, gunshots & plenty of abuse. Once it started smoking, I timed it to see when will it die ... I stopped the stopwatch after 12 minutes, successfully completed a Headhunter with it & it kept going.

Further testing is needed.

3 hours ago, PwnageSoldier said:

You guys still play fair? Hahaha... What a joke.

99% of time I fight randoms I'm popping BST,  using grenades and the launcher (I still only use stickies and RPGs against aerial targets and especially toxic players because that isn't fun to do), explosive ammo, EWOing if someone goes OTR or does something cheap and occasionally orbital cannon glitching because these combat MG rocket spamming invincibility glitch no talent retards can suck my f*cking cock. I dont care how hypocritical it is -- your messing with my fun.

Well depending on what you call fair, yes I do.

No BST, regular bullets in every gun, no ghost org no passive popping and no explo spamm. Sure if you are behind cover I will use an rpg or one or two grenades in an attempt to flush you out but thats it.

I also use vehicles depending on the situation. If all you are doing is spamming explosives, I will get my khanjali. If you are coming at me with an MK1/MK2 opressor or a deluxo I will get my MK2, Stromberg or my trusty lazer. etc.

I prefer fighting fair. One of the reason being that beating a tryhard fair and square while they are using bullsh*t tactics, makes them rage even more.

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, Black-Dragon96 said:

Well depending on what you call fair, yes I do.

No BST, regular bullets in every gun, no ghost org no passive popping and no explo spamm. Sure if you are behind cover I will use an rpg or one or two grenades in an attempt to flush you out but thats it.

I also use vehicles depending on the situation. If all you are doing is spamming explosives, I will get my khanjali. If you are coming at me with an MK1/MK2 opressor or a deluxo I will get my MK2, Stromberg or my trusty lazer. etc.

I prefer fighting fair. One of the reason being that beating a tryhard fair and square while they are using bullsh*t tactics, makes them rage even more.

True. I did play like that. But now I'm just sick of playing fair against retards. I play fair occasionally, but it's usually unfair tactics.

You know what's even more fun than that? Spawntrapping a tryhard in a business battle using BST. Guaranteed butthurt.

It's literally he spawns, I lock on, he scrambles, he dies, repeat about 30 times until the battle is over and he can go passive to cuss at me.

Edited by PwnageSoldier
5 hours ago, PwnageSoldier said:

True. I did play like that. But now I'm just sick of playing fair against retards. I play fair occasionally, but it's usually unfair tactics.

You know what's even more fun than that? Spawntrapping a tryhard in a business battle using BST. Guaranteed butthurt.

It's literally he spawns, I lock on, he scrambles, he dies, repeat about 30 times until the battle is over and he can go passive to cuss at me.

Meh, spawntrapping is like shooting fish in a barrel.

• Like 1

45734866521_3df17efbfe_o.png

STOP CALLING ME THEN!

Also, don't sell yourself short. Its amazing what you can accomplish by yourself. What's that cliche line? You can be whatever you wanna be ...

Edited by IceDree
Wrong thread
  • Like 2

It's been months since I bought that Avenger and about a month or two since I bought that Terrorbyte...

So why are they still sending me messages to buy them?! You can't exactly buy them twice, let alone ten times!

Jeez, just bugger off, already!

I swear, whoever programmed those damn messages wants every player to go insane...first LJT and now this?!

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Black-Dragon96 said:

Meh, spawntrapping is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Yeah, but the anger spouted from players is so f*cking juicy you'd think they became a cooked steak just for you

• Like 2

Boy Flying Bikes and Stealth Helicopters have really taken the funny out of free roam this week already. I returned from 4 days of none gta online play. To help my friend and things was going good. Me and my friend were having a nice battle with 4 other randoms in which surprisingly were fighting fair with no bs drug. No masked helmets and try hard attires. Until this one guy on his MK 2 blew all of us up on his bike. Then one other guy brought out a nightshark to use on everyone in the battle. I had no problem with that since I can take them out of that vehicle but I just hate that people have to resort to using flying bikes to win a match. And it is a pain to take them out with only a gun. >.< 

On 11/3/2018 at 10:14 PM, whywontyoulisten said:

Why on earth do people still do dailies?

Because a lot of people still don't have 775 million. There are still comparatively new players.

We can put a MK2 oppressor on sale and make the game more of a free-roam hellhole but we can't discount the Vigilante or the Cargobob or other vehicles that people have more interest over 

Oh and because of the decision to put the MK2 oppressor on sale, it's only caused more f*ckwits to buy it that shouldn't own one in the first place and be even bigger douches but not like that matters right :r*: as long as your getting your precious microtransaction money? 

FFS Rockstar.  

On 11/5/2018 at 3:48 PM, IceDree said:

I did some "scientific testing" today & it would appears that only the SecuroServ Buzzard suffers from health issues.

A regular off the shelf Buzzard stolen from CLSMC performed admirably. Sufferrd some nasty hits, gunshots & plenty of abuse. Once it started smoking, I timed it to see when will it die ... I stopped the stopwatch after 12 minutes, successfully completed a Headhunter with it & it kept going.

Further testing is needed.

From Nitrotom: 

On 11/3/2018 at 8:46 PM, Mrs. Buzz said:

Not satisfied with the called objectives? Just restart the game and see if the new collection fits more your needs n' wishes. Worked pretty fine here. Once logged in, checking the O's - not my cup, a restart and let's see what they offer now.

How exactly did you do that? Didn't work for me today, the dailies remain the same after restarting.

Started doing some juicy client jobs, then VIP, then crates....can't buy crates...🤔

Tried from the office as well, "Transaction Failed, try rebooting the application".

As usual, good job R*   🤞🙄

Edited by kcole4001