1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

Shadowfennekin
  • Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arrows to Athens

• EkaSwede

• WageWar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ Pfft amateur  

why you shouldn't jump everywhere   

The stages of gtao: 1. Man I kinda wanna play 2. I'm having a time 3. Man f*ck this f*cking game it's f*cking broken why do I keep f*cking playing this I got games that actually treat m

Why is it so many threads and so much talk about RDR2 in the GTA section??? I just don't get it.

FFS there's a separate RDR section in the GTA Forum (which is beyond my understanding)

Can the RDR2 fans please stay in the RDR section.

Or should we GTAO-fans start to invade the RDR-forum? 

3 hours ago, PajeroJonas said:

Why is it so many threads and so much talk about RDR2 in the GTA section??? I just don't get it.

FFS there's a separate RDR section in the GTA Forum (which is beyond my understanding)

Or should we GTAO-fans start to invade the RDR-forum? 

Why would being a fan of GTAO and RDR2 be mutually exclusive? I'm certainly a fan of both and plan on being active across both sections of the forum.

There will obviously be some comparison of the two, especially in these early days of RDR2, however misplaced any comparison may be, discussion will naturally follow.

If you think it's bad now it will only get worse when RDO launches.

• Like 11
3 minutes ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

Why would being a fan of GTAO and RDR2 be mutually exclusive? I'm certainly a fan of both and plan on being active across both sections of the forum.

There will obviously be some comparison of the two, especially in these early days of RDR2, however misplaced any comparison may be, discussion will naturally follow.

If you think it's bad now it will only get worse when RDO launches.

Then Bully...

Then Agent (if ever, lol)...

sh*t, they could do 'pirates' 'prohibition' (or more LA Noire)... Egypt or the dinosaurs!!!

You name it, any era/period, stories and open worlds online alike. Over the decades mind, lol. (#dreamer).

Place is gonna grow, there's so many comparables. In RDR2 so far I've had some serious San An, Vice City, III, and Max Payne vibes. (RDR aside naturally).

A very different pace, but a very 'R* games' game. I too am just a fan of the freedom and stories that just grow and grow, and hope the best of each game gets to help the next one grow more and more too.

Of Course, GTA is and I think always will be my first love though. Those first three 3D games are irreplaceable, and with how online gaming has grown. So much there now.

Anyway, back to bitching...

------------------------------------------------------

Damn phone call aren't being missed. Jumped on the noob, 4 phone calls before my T-shirts popped. Behave! I just want to get my bits and do a freaking mission, not doodle around wasting time.

Really am loving RDR2 just for that right now. I'm going at my pace, take all the time in the world, or spam the sh*t out of stuff. All me dancing to my song, and it feels good!!!

Oops, more RDR talk. ;)

• Like 6
2 hours ago, BlanketGrinder said:

Crappy Halloween week. Just crap. I blame RDR2.

Yeah for the first time since i play GTAO i feel bored, no new stuff to buy while i'm up to 25m in cash, i've had it all and now left with nothing to do, basically i'm just doing survival and missions

it's getting boring all the time boring, boring, boriiiiinnnngg

But at least it's not as bored as cowboys riding horses without music and civilization just killing each other on a dirt road, pchiung pchiung pang pow 

• Like 5
14 minutes ago, Verbal Soze said:

But at least it's not as bored as cowboys riding horses without music and civilization just killing each other on a dirt road, pchiung pchiung pang pow 

Lol, not even close dude, sorry.

Both just great games for me. :)

• Like 3
Self-Destructive Man
7 hours ago, PajeroJonas said:

It's the GTAO fans that, for some (retarded) reason, hate RDR2and create topics to talk trash about the game.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Mafia Assassin® said:

It's the GTAO fans that, for some (retarded) reason, hate RDR2and create topics to talk trash about the game.

Awesome, I hope all the try-hards hate RDR2. 

• Like 5
9 hours ago, Verbal Soze said:

yeah for the first time since i play GTAO i feel bored, no new stuff to buy while i'm up to 25m in cash, i've had it all and now left with nothing to do,

I do get bored occasionally playing GTAOnline since my friends don't play it anymore and have moved onto other games while I still play it most days but this week is P!ss poor boring, If I manage to make a Nightclub sale this week before the new discounts arrive next Tuesday I might get the Lurcher and the Fraken Stange otherwise I'm good in terms of Discounts.

Last week (and a little bit of this week before the new stuff came in) I was in solo public lobbies doing Nightclub sales and VIP work & Client jobs in between. This week there's f*ck all to do but If I can be assed I may give one of the double money Halloween related adversary modes a go but even on x2 money they still pay jack squat. 

• Like 2

*hosts Beast vs Slasher because the game kept throwing me into Bombushka Run* 

*6 other players join* 

*job starts* 

*few seconds pass whilst everyone readies up* 

“You have been kicked from the job.”

U f*ckin’ wut? I’M THE DAMN HOST! 

• Like 3

@Arrows to Athens I feel ya. I've been on a break since Thursday - almost a week now and soon hereafter this will be the longest break I've had from GTAO in years. I'll still come back to play of course, but I haven't felt a tiny bit tempted to do so yet. I've got money saved for the next update so I won't have to grind. I own everything I want to own, I've played all the jobs I've wanted to play. The best way to have fun in Los Santos lately has been to wage war against other players. Come to think of it, I've always enjoyed that. Especially if you're up against good players.

But lately it hasn't been fun to fight other players either, because of all the childish BS that plague the online environment. I like a good fight and I don't really care if I win or lose - it's always worth it if the fighting is good and fun. But it's become too predictable and too one-sided. And the constant trash-talking by people who can't stand losing.. I've just had enough of it all.

I'll check back in one of these days to mess around with friends. But overall I feel that I'm pretty much done with GTAO.

Not saying it hasn't been good though! It's been a blast, literally.

39 minutes ago, Arrows to Athens said:

This game is absolutely riddled with God mode and other nonsense. I need to take a break from this game.

I agree man.

I'm sick and tired of these people using godmode all the f*cking time just to boost their K/D.

Edited by KSI_IS_STUPID_
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

This game is absolutely riddled with God mode and other nonsense. I need to take a break from this game.

Yep. Got shot at by a godmode caracara with an explosive minigun today while trying to help out a bambi (Level 38) with his business stuff.

Sunk my full load of stromberg missiles into them before I bit the dust.

• Like 4
22 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

I'm in BS right now and GM is pretty much a must since atleast half a dozen others are in GM and plenty of others using tp and off radar glitches. Only in for 2 days but I'm trying to take a break now.

judging by what i see here, and what ive seen lately in game on its safer on PC and even full session can do promote/sell missions without being killed, games so boring even easiest platform to mod has been left for soft players who use opressor mk2 to travel on map, thats kinda B&M

Edited by A.C.M.
On 10/31/2018 at 12:52 PM, Mafia Assassin® said:

it goes both ways to be honest and I don't get any of them, I wasn't interested in RDR2 that much before the gameplay trailer but now I love it, I think it's a masterpiece, does it change the fact that GTA is a fun game and will always be the best game ever for me? no, it won't change that but that won't prevent me from enjoying another game since GTA has gotten a bit stale lately.

• Like 6

Been waiting for aircraft discounts for months. We get two awesome weeks of plane and helicopter discounts and my PC breaks...and it’s still getting repaired! :sneaky:

Not that the discounts are that generous anyway. All discounts should be at 50% off.

I like gta online, it's the only reason I got gta 5. But of late I kind of wish they would just kill it.

It use to be an OK game could have been a good game if they just fixed a lot of crap and balanced it, but no they turned it into a lukewarm game with stupid crap like gunrunning, smugglers run, and so on.

They just need to end it if they are not going to make improvements to it, like a new map, fix stuff that needs it.

• Like 4
15 hours ago, Lupo-Akane said:

I like gta online, it's the only reason I got gta 5. But of late I kind of wish they would just kill it.

It use to be an OK game could have been a good game if they just fixed a lot of crap and balanced it, but no they turned it into a lukewarm game with stupid crap like gunrunning, smugglers run, and so on.

They just need to end it if they are not going to make improvements to it, like a new map, fix stuff that needs it.

Did you finish the main story line in story mode?

On 11/2/2018 at 7:31 AM, Black Terminator said:

Prays for a good and quick daily objective, game gives me capture raid. >.> 

Not satisfied with the called objectives? Just restart the game and see if the new collection fits more your needs n' wishes. Worked pretty fine here. Once logged in, checking the O's - not my cup, a restart and let's see what they offer now.

OT: I really really really enjoy most of the time playing heists with randoms, but there is this one special situation once in a while I could throw things through the room - punch my monitor - kill 'em all, whatever.

Deliver EMP: I am 1st at the Insugent, went back to pick them all up. This one special snowflake decided to sticky his own car and blowing himself up before entering the Insugent near Route 68! Luckily the host decided to play normal, so we had one free dumb-dying. The same special snowflake then managed to rapidfire out of the truck once we left HL on 1st try passing it, so we failed at a point I never, never f*ckin ever failed Deliver EMP since 2015.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Smokewood said:

Did you finish the main story line in story mode?

Nope, I hated the story, I hated the 3 main characters and the support characters. The main game to ME, and I'm only speaking for me, I found this gta boring as hell. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mrs. Buzz said:

This one special snowflake decided to sticky his own car and blowing himself up before entering the Insugent near Route 68! Luckily the host decided to play normal, so we had one free dumb-dying

That's Heist failure stories material here! Doubt the thread is still here though, no luck with search.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, hei3enberg said:

That's Heist failure stories material here! Doubt the thread is still here though, no luck with search.

I didn't even searched. It was meant to be an actual example for my sticked B&M as a(n) "very written out" example for players who either love to fail a heist/setup or whatever at its very last point or are really that *special* and don't know better.

Rereading it, your right, though. :blush:

• Like 3