1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

Shadowfennekin
  • Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arrows to Athens

• EkaSwede

• WageWar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ Pfft amateur  

why you shouldn't jump everywhere   

The stages of gtao: 1. Man I kinda wanna play 2. I'm having a time 3. Man f*ck this f*cking game it's f*cking broken why do I keep f*cking playing this I got games that actually treat m

This isn't specifically a GTAO B&M, but why is the Editor accessible from SP only?

I don't know how many times I've recorded a short clip in order to use the editor to make screenies, yet forgot and just exited the game.

It takes several minutes to load up again, so I end up never making screenshots, though I've got dozens and dozens of unused clips.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

This sh*t costed me the win ffs

stunt races are cancer dude.

its either car spins out or host setting it to "standard" race instead of "non contact" and as soon as you start the race you get rammed like doggies fighting over a bone lol

these are 2 common problems I have with stunt races right this moment.

f*ck the f*cking nicompoops who made this broken game.

Edited by KSI_IS_STUPID_
  • Like 4

@KSI_IS_STUPID_ hence why I don't race anymore in GTAOnline including stunt races and why I'm disappointed that it's the only double money event for the week (if it so happens to be) People can't be assed to turn on non-contact because that'll mean "Murrr can't push d*ckhead out of the way". Are real races like that? I don't watch much racing but I hope not. There's probably better racers on Grand Turismo than what you see for yourself on GTAOnline. 

I did one hotring race when it came out and it left utter disgust in my mouth, I'm sure the concept of the race isn't bad but it's the players that screw everything up, you get morons whose sole reason for being part of the race is not to race but to screw up other legitimate players doing the right thing, this could include going the wrong way up the track on purpose, blocking tight spots and gaps so no one can get through (last I raced this was a common thing these people did) and if it was a GTA race they'd go backwards again and just keep sitting on an weapon pickup that way whenever someone comes through.... BOOM 

And you know what, you speak to these people and they defend what they do, if you want to play vehicle deathmatch so much in a race then why don't you leave the race and go and join / host an actual vehicle deathmatch, you'll actually be achieving someone thing for once. 

• Like 3

I really miss land races. I played a couple this week with 2-3 other random players and it was great. Just wish they'd give us double RP and cash on them once more for nostalgia's sake.

• Like 6

Havent logged in for months cause of the Oppressor MK II. I have no interested in buying one either.  First minute Im in a lobby I get blown up by one, Its just too much. no more original spirit of the game left. I miss the intense on foot gunfights and drive by stickies

• Like 8

am I the only one who hates the elevated rainbow lands of races and other things? Idd gladly drive full speed into an indestructible object if they were on the normal streets

• Like 5
1 hour ago, GTAUrbanCamping said:

am I the only one who hates the elevated rainbow lands of races and other things? Idd gladly drive full speed into an indestructible object if they were on the normal streets

+1

Road races,street races, whatever you want to call 'em...what happened?

The game is filled with cartoon tracks a hundred feet in the sky.

Ugh!

27 minutes ago, Lupo-Akane said:

I'm flipping sick of drinking to get a t-shirt....

Iv lost count of how many iv had.

At least you didn’t get it after hundreds of attempts, only for it to not save and not show up in your wardrobe. Which is what happened to me the other day. The first time I drink at another club, which happened to be my friend’s. On the second drink, boom. There it was. 

I did create a ticket, and you know how that goes. They did respond to me, by apologizing and asking me to send in a video clip of it missing. 

I know that’s a copy/paste reply, but even if it wasn’t, who the f*ck records sh*t like that?

Edited by PetrolCB
12 minutes ago, Black Terminator said:

Getting booted offline by a sore loser. >.< 

Yeah that happened to me alot back in 2016. I hear ya. Id like to add to that B&M. Same sort of players that will kick you out of the solo public session that you made an hour ago after their mates join. Like ffs. So happy that RDR2 finally dropped. Sorry i didnt mean to hijack your post.

1 hour ago, Cackling Jack said:

Yeah that happened to me alot back in 2016. I hear ya. Id like to add to that B&M. Same sort of players that will kick you out of the solo public session that you made an hour ago after their mates join. Like ffs. So happy that RDR2 finally dropped. Sorry i didnt mean to hijack your post.

It's straight up f*cked up sh*t and I hope one day these sore losers gets caught by a undercover cop or fbi agent. >.<

• Like 2
2 hours ago, J-Scott-D said:

Wow, they're never going to put the Vigilante on sale, are they?

No, like they probably never will roll out any decent mask going with it either (batman/-girl, catwoman etc.)

It's as if they got scared themselves by developing an actually well crafted and super cool hero movie tribute; as soon as it transpired that people actually loved it, devs dropped everything and decided to never revisit the matter again.

Edited by Guest
10 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

At least you didn’t get it after hundreds of attempts, only for it to not save and not show up in your wardrobe.

Did you try the store?

20 hours ago, 555-We-Tip said:

I really miss land races. I played a couple this week with 2-3 other random players and it was great. Just wish they'd give us double RP and cash on them once more for nostalgia's sake.

Not just nostalgia's sake. They are superior races to stunt races overall. Only issue I have with them is those stupid lampposts.

Edited by Arrows to Athens
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, J-Scott-D said:

They may, but it's better not to count on that. Consider looking at it that way: all these 2x events are actually replacing discounts because you're making more. I'm sure you can afford it. Pull the trigger if you want it, the thing is fun. 

6 hours ago, J-Scott-D said:

Rebought one today anyway. Those double bonusses of the past few weeks already paid for it several times. I forgot how much fun this thing is to drive. Now I rebought it, it will probably go on sale next week. 

But I don't care (much). It's worth the money. I didn't put missiles on it this time. It's for driving only now.

Way to drop the ball on adding in the ECTO-1 and Drag-u-la for Halloween, Rockstar. Could've added in the Munster Koach too but no... all we get is discounts on old sh*t and double money and RP in old game modes. F*ck y'all.

23 hours ago, B7R said:

@KSI_IS_STUPID_ hence why I don't race anymore in GTAOnline including stunt races and why I'm disappointed that it's the only double money event for the week (if it so happens to be) People can't be assed to turn on non-contact because that'll mean "Murrr can't push d*ckhead out of the way". Are real races like that? I don't watch much racing but I hope not. There's probably better racers on Grand Turismo than what you see for yourself on GTAOnline. 

I did one hotring race when it came out and it left utter disgust in my mouth, I'm sure the concept of the race isn't bad but it's the players that screw everything up, you get morons whose sole reason for being part of the race is not to race but to screw up other legitimate players doing the right thing, this could include going the wrong way up the track on purpose, blocking tight spots and gaps so no one can get through (last I raced this was a common thing these people did) and if it was a GTA race they'd go backwards again and just keep sitting on an weapon pickup that way whenever someone comes through.... BOOM 

And you know what, you speak to these people and they defend what they do, if you want to play vehicle deathmatch so much in a race then why don't you leave the race and go and join / host an actual vehicle deathmatch, you'll actually be achieving someone thing for once. 

words of wisdom :)

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, KSI_IS_STUPID_ said:

words of wisdom :)

I mean holy sh*t people can play-deathmatches (if they don't suck) but for some reason racing around a fixed track is too hard for them. If they don't play for the race itself then why are they still here? 

I hope these people don't drive in real life and decide while on the road driving,  they get sick of driving and go the wrong way up the road and block it for everyone because "meh f*ck them, they should've stayed at home". 

IF Rockstar had any balls they'd introduce a kill-timer where let's say your going around the wrong way on the track, a countdown timer will start... let's say it gives you 1min to get back going in the right direction or an option to respawn back at the last checkpoint before you get automatically disqualified or removed from the race session. Until it's exploited, it should hopefully weed out such players whose sole reason for being part of the race is to troll & screw it up for others on purpose. There really isn't any real reason why someone would be going the wrong way on a racing track besides lets say they missed their checkpoint. 

Someone said too a long time back and I'm hoping I'm wording this correctly that GTAOnlines races aren't actually races. Their actually checkpoint collections and whoever picks the most up by staying in the top position wins. 

OnT of Non-contact races: As much as I despise people who ram, pit and block the road, going Non-Contact to prevent that is not a good option for me. The races become boring as sh*t with no contact. Vagner always wins.

I’m a good racer though, so I benefit from going Non-contact but I just can’t stand it because it removes all the excitement.

I’ve had many races where I’ve been rammed, lost several positions, fallen back but have raced good and, sometimes, even finished in 1st place. That feels goooood in a way that no Non-contact victory will ever feel close to.

I’m also one of those players who try and finish a race no matter how good or bad I’m doing. I find it a bit childish to just give up or leave the race because you’ve made a mistake or because you were rammed once and lost your good position.

Stop crying, get back up there and finish what you started, even if that means you lose. Next race might be different.

And most people who try and ram usually just set themselves up anyway, as they’re the ones who’ll most likely fly off the track if they’re trying something with me!

Edited by Dr.Rosenthal
  • Like 4

Well every (maybe most) races I've done in the past had idiotic players as mentioned in my own post who don't actually race but decide that because Non-contact isn't on it's a good time to stop playing properly and f*ck it up for everyone else. I mean I came to that mode to race, not be screwed around by other players that can't play correctly. If they want to do such things then why don't they go off and create a cancerous racing crew and either race in their own sessions with their crew mates or create their own tracks.. Nah I'm forgetting that that's too much effort for people to do and is asking for too much. 

I mean none of us admitted that because we got trolled or had such idiots in a race screw it up for us,  we didn't call the quits 99% of the time, just that it's a huge annoyance when it happens and with some effort by Rockstar if they cared, it could possibly be easily fixed along with other flaws in the game that won't take much effort with the right people in the team to solve but like my last paragraph above, it's asking for too much to be fixed and solved and Rockstar isn't going to budge. Anyway they've probably got their teams managing RDR2 just before Online is about to be launched and any unannounced projects.

17 minutes ago, Dr.Rosenthal said:

Stop crying, get back up there and finish what you started, even if that means you lose. Next race might be different.

While I could agree, we're not crying, we're simply stating the obvious with the players when it comes to "racing" in GTAOnline and venting frustration about it and now why non-contact for us is preferred. I mean as long as your not playing with the same people in the next race of course each race is going to be different, (along with a few adjusted racing settings for that race and different players) but that doesn't mean that the last race with f*ckwitted players was a 1 off, could always happen again in the next race

That quote there is no different to being in a deathmatch with a godmode player except we can't finish properly, at least not the player playing by the rules, next deathmatch again could be different as you mention but what if you end up with another godmode player again? Should I just take the bullet and loss because there was a player in my game-mode who couldn't play by the rules and is actually a sore loser? 

You know what, fine instead of a kill timer just put those going the wrong way up the track as non-contact until they actually catch up, that way the race isn't ruined for legitimate players and other players trolling attempts are ruined

• Like 3
3 hours ago, hei3enberg said:

They may, but it's better not to count on that. Consider looking at it that way: all these 2x events are actually replacing discounts because you're making more. I'm sure you can afford it. Pull the trigger if you want it, the thing is fun. 

Oh yeah, I know it's fun. My two J-Scott-D characters own it already. :)

The character on my Lezly-D account hasn't bought it yet because I've always played her frugal. She's loosely based on my real life wife and she's the same way, lol.

I actually promised in another thread that Lezly-D was going to buy it today, sale or no sale, so I need to go do it. Between me and McGhee, it's guaranteed to be on sale next week, lol.

Edit: You are right about the recent 2X/RP events. Lots of fun/easy money was made.

Edited by J-Scott-D
  • Like 1

@B7R Well, I agree with you, but you're asking people to actually behave civilized in an online environment, and that just won't happen. I too would wish that R* would implement something to races so that idiots like the ones you mention can't go about ruining races for others. But to me, Non-contact is NOT the answer. Just no excitement to it, and then I might as well just not race at all.

And I have to object to your example with the god-mode player. The racer who rammed you off the track doesn't use godmode, does he? Like I said, I've had many many races where it's seemed like I'd end up in last place because some idiot rammed me, but I've kept going, often finishing in 2nd, 3rd place, sometimes even winning the race.

I just don't like quitters. Just because you've had 2 straight perfect laps and someone ruins your 3rd, doesn't mean the whole race is ruined. Of course, it depends on factors such as how many laps you have left etc etc. To me, people leaving races because they get rammed once or twice - it's the same kind of people who kill someone and then go passive, or who rocket spam, or use easy way out.

I just think the whole game is more fun if you take it less seriously - sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Accept that and the wins will feel a lot more well-earned.

But like I said earlier, I mainly agree with you. People should learn to race properly, and there should be a better way to force people to race properly. But whatever job I'm doing, you can bet your ass I'm going to finish what I started. I don't quit. :D

2 hours ago, Dr.Rosenthal said:

OnT of Non-contact races: As much as I despise people who ram, pit and block the road, going Non-Contact to prevent that is not a good option for me. The races become boring as sh*t with no contact. Vagner always wins.

I’m a good racer though, so I benefit from going Non-contact but I just can’t stand it because it removed all the excitement.

I’ve had many races where I’ve been rammed, lost several positions, fallen back but have raced good and, sometimes, even finished in 1st place. That feels goooood in a way that no Non-contact victory will ever feel close to.

I’m also one of those players who try and finish a race no matter how good or bad I’m doing. I find it a bit childish to just give up or leave the race because you’ve made a mistake or because you were rammed once and lost your good position.

And most people who try and ram usually just set themselves up anyway, as they’re the ones who’ll most likely fly off the track if they’re trying something with me!

I get rammed, and I go Michael Bay off the track.

I ram someone else, and I spin myself out. If I do spin someone out, they usually get off better than me.

^This sh*t always happens to me.