1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

Shadowfennekin
  • Replies 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arrows to Athens

• EkaSwede

• WageWar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ Pfft amateur  

why you shouldn't jump everywhere   

The stages of gtao: 1. Man I kinda wanna play 2. I'm having a time 3. Man f*ck this f*cking game it's f*cking broken why do I keep f*cking playing this I got games that actually treat m

13 hours ago, Black Terminator said:

Tried to do death matches again seriously  and I find a f*cking guy using god mode in it, killing everyone in sight. I quit after that sh*t. Death matches are dead to me now. 

I-GETR3KTKID-I ?

• Like 3

So I'm grinding some Client jobs, and "Targeted Data" has a cool down of less than a minute. I decide to go downstairs to put my Lasagne in the oven so that by the time I get upstairs, the cool down is over. I come back and the timer is at 3 minutes. Something's not right here, so I take a recording of it, and this is what I found. Keep your eye on "Targeted Data".

The cool down reset itself. What the entire f*ck?

Edited by Arrows to Athens
  • Like 4
8 minutes ago, Arrows to Athens said:

So I'm grinding some Client jobs, and "Targeted Data" has a cool down of less than a minute. I decide to go downstairs to put my Lasagne in the oven so that by the time I get upstairs, the cool down is over. I come back and the timer is at 3 minutes. Something's not right here, so I take a recording of it, and this is what I found. Keep your eye on "Targeted Data".

It reset itself so you can't beat the cooldown. Like you can do with VIP work.

It matched the cooldown of Data Sweep because there's always a cooldown of 5 minutes, you can't beat/skip it.

Also, can I have some of that lasagna? 

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, No Homing said:

It reset itself so you can't beat the cooldown. Like you can do with VIP work.

It matched the cooldown of Data Sweep because there's always a cooldown of 5 minutes, you can't beat/skip it.

Also, can I have some of that lasagna? 

Well, that's some bullsh*t right there.

And yes, you can have some of that Lasagne.

• Like 8

I feel like it's pointless, playing gtao. All that sh*t red dead has, bragging about quality and immmmersion, yet the re7b is still broken and the never released bennys wheels for all cars.

I'm not asking for realistic hunting in GTA, I just want them to fix the little things. But horse balls? f*ck yeah, assign 12 dudes to that.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

Well, that's some bullsh*t right there.

And yes, you can have some of that Lasagne.

YOU shall not have money unless you buy it, RDR2 will be exactly the same once they finish online enough.

Edited by elfoam
  • Like 2

So I was doing a solo session the other day (just started Online, believe it or not), and an icon for a Mission for one popped up on the in-game HUD even though it didn't show up on the pause menu (like most things don't in Solo) and I don't have Missions set to hide or anything. Haven't got a mission from Trevor yet, either, just a cutscene with him, even though I think you can at least do his first mission solo. I switch back and forth between Invite-Only and Solo (not much of a difference), but I'm worried there are things I can do that I'm not seeing. I did do the Mission that came up on the HUD and it was fun and profitable, so I hope I'm not missing out.

21 hours ago, JON22 said:

f*ck me the Deluxo is boring. Can't believe I grinded for that.

At least the deluxo doesn't dry hump lamposts and traffic lights.

original oppressor never did that to me once.

15 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

thats exactly what happened to me yesterday man when I was trying to host one too I literally saw it with my own eyes when the timer resetted.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Dr. Robotnik said:

So I was doing a solo session the other day (just started Online, believe it or not), and an icon for a Mission for one popped up on the in-game HUD even though it didn't show up on the pause menu (like most things don't in Solo) and I don't have Missions set to hide or anything. Haven't got a mission from Trevor yet, either, just a cutscene with him, even though I think you can at least do his first mission solo. I switch back and forth between Invite-Only and Solo (not much of a difference), but I'm worried there are things I can do that I'm not seeing. I did do the Mission that came up on the HUD and it was fun and profitable, so I hope I'm not missing out.

You're missing out on 90% of the content from the last ~4 years that is public session only. Also you're posting in completely the wrong thread.

DqgsbGwXgAEehEg.jpg

how the f*ck can we see our hair through on the top of our masks?

f*cking worthless dick cheese of a game.

has anyone else had encountered this?

rockstar need to start to contemplate and start taking actions with these glitches.

Edited by KSI_IS_STUPID_
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, KSI_IS_STUPID_ said:

has anyone else had encountered this?

Honestly, taking into account general state of your outfit it may actually add some artistic value. Not judging, just my point of view.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, hei3enberg said:

Honestly, taking into account general state of your outfit it may actually add some artistic value. Not judging, just my point of view.

don't you approve of my outfit? lol

• Like 2

Can Tony prince stop calling me every time I first launch GTAOnline about the nightclub popularity falling? It's barely even lost any popularity yet I get nagging calls from him the minuet I enter GTAOnline telling me to go promote my NC when it doesn't really need promoting. 

Also Paige set a new record yesterday, I was only less than 10 seconds into a GTAOnline session and she was already calling me about the damn terrobyte as per usual. 

Got votekicked while in the middle of stealing someone's vehicle cargo. I knew it was gonna happen but the game never told me they were votekicking me. So I took the risk, even though they were in the pause menu.

I should have started vip work and blown up the car. But they'll pay for this.

And before you start saying 'but muh muh this karma cuz muh muh u griefin muh muh' remember this is Grand Theft Auto, if you want to hold hands and cuddle with each other, go play My Little Pony Online.

Abusers of the vote kick system are the worst kind of people in this game.

When you're too much of a coward to chase after me for your car and instead abuse the kick system you deserve to be jet griefed into oblivion. And that's exactly what's going to happen to them.

• Like 5
7 hours ago, whywontyoulisten said:

You're missing out on 90% of the content from the last ~4 years that is public session only. Also you're posting in completely the wrong thread.

Well, it is the bitch-and-moan thread, although I must admit, Online's been very good to me so far, even on Private and Invite-Only.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, B7R said:

Can Tony prince stop calling me every time I first launch GTAOnline about the nightclub popularity falling? It's barely even lost any popularity yet I get nagging calls from him the minuet I enter GTAOnline telling me to go promote my NC when it doesn't really need promoting. 

Also Paige set a new record yesterday, I was only less than 10 seconds into a GTAOnline session and she was already calling me about the damn terrobyte as per usual. 

Not to mention the constant Martin invites to stunt races that I've done and won thousands of times already.

What's Cockstar's objective exactly?

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Arrows to Athens said:

What's Cockstar's objective exactly?

To constantly annoy players 

And unlike buying businesses which stop calls about buying then once you purchase them (duh), there's no way to mute these calls besides working around the clock on making sure they stay full 100% of the time with either promotions or supplies. At least the Bunker & Hanger aren't guilty of sending you calls saying your stock / supplies is low or empty. Biker businesses are guilty for this when supplies run low along with the nightclub in terms of popularity. 

Paige you can't stop the calls from no matter what even if you've done 50 billion client jobs through the Terrobyte which I think is f*cked and should've stopped after you successfully completed 1 client job.

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, B7R said:

And unlike buying businesses which stop calls about buying then once you purchase them (duh), there's no way to mute these calls besides working around the clock on making sure they stay full 100% of the time with either promotions or supplies. At least the Bunker & Hanger aren't guilty of sending you calls saying your stock / supplies is low or empty. Biker businesses are guilty for this when supplies run low along with the nightclub in terms of popularity. 

Paige you can't stop the calls from no matter what even if you've done 50 billion client jobs through the Terrobyte which I think is f*cked and should've stopped after you successfully completed 1 client job.

This game is f*cking cancer.

Just now, Arrows to Athens said:

This game is f*cking cancer.

Did I forget to mention too that there's calls from LJT for each biker business nagging you that you could speed things up if you invest in some upgrades for each individual business? 

That goes for the Nightclub too as I recall (unless it's a false memory) Tony calling me from the start about upgrades

Don't think Agent 14 ever did bother to nag about upgrades once you purchased the bunker (could be wrong but I've had all 3 upgrades for a long time so don't really remember) 

and since the hanger is just really storing cargo until it's sell time there's production or staff upgrades there's nothing from Ron about "you should buy this upgrade". Thank f*ck. 

Not exactly buying business related but after a while of having the Nightclub and Soloman, English Dave will constantly nag you to change DJ's, that on top of being told by Tony to go and buy upgrades for the Nightclub (if you haven't done so already) 

Any Major DLC that involves running a business or special vehicle is probably bound from now on to have nagging calls from NPC characters saying "Buy this, buy that".  

God knows what's going to happen in RDR2 online when it happens. Are they going to have some message carrier bird come and drop letters saying you should go and invest in such and such bar and they don't stop till you purchase it then get told you need to splash out on upgrades if you want the place to look and function better?

I miss pre-GTAV era where the game only needed to tell you things once and if you wanted more information you either look at the subtitle on the bottom of the screen (if your on a mission) or pause the game and look at the brief menu  

Just now, B7R said:

The Paige call should at least wait until you've been in a session long enough to either call for your truck or get to your club to retrieve the truck from the garage.

My character is set to spawn in my CEO office.

Today I got the call before I could get to a vehicle in my office garage.

I haven't even had a chance to leave the building.

My first order of business is always to sell a car at LSC, then call for my truck and start doing client jobs, usually the call comes between the garage and LSC.

Then immediately after that Dave calls (there's one DJ I haven't ever booked).

Then after I've sold the car, Lester calls (I haven't bought a facility).

=========================================================================================================================================

Just now, B7R said:

Don't think Agent 14 ever did bother to nag about upgrades once you purchased the bunker (could be wrong but I've had all 3 upgrades for a long time so don't really remember) 

He does if you haven't upgraded the bunker (or bought a bunker).

Edited by kcole4001

If I could not get 50 calls back to back, thatd be great. I dont care about the nightclub. I dont want my own airport. I dont want to do doomsday heist. Lose my number, please.

• Like 4

Had an experience this weekend. While hanging out in party chat with a group of friends up at the mountain lake near Mt Gordo. One was a friend that had been offline since June. While all of the other players were in the city. Some red dot comes sneaking up the mountain to the lake unannounced. Doesn't text anyone of us and then gets all pissy over the fact that we opened fire on him and killed him several times. Hey moron! What did you expect was going to happen? We obviously were just hanging out and talking. No one was killing each other. WE shot at you. You're a red dot. Just how do red dots get that way? You kill other players. Three of our group were modders. You're lucky one of them didn't make something really bad happen to you.

On 10/27/2018 at 4:27 PM, No Homing said:

I-GETR3KTKID-I ?

Not him, someone else. I would have saved a clip but I was just too angry to even think about doing that. :( 

11 hours ago, B7R said:

Any Major DLC that involves running a business or special vehicle is probably bound from now on to have nagging calls from NPC characters saying "Buy this, buy that".  

There is a remarkable exception that probably not many here are aware of, since I guess 99% nightclub owners will have activated the businesses in the cellar.

Now, since I - for reasons I will not discuss, so don't bother asking - don't do any business at all in public lobbies, not even "cleared" ones, I have never activated a tech in nightclub's cellar.

One would expect that Tony nags me every day to finally make some serious money and hire technicians, kick off business etc., wouldn't he?

He doesn't. Not one single call.

47 minutes ago, Lucy_Woooolfe said:

There is a remarkable exception that probably not many here are aware of, since I guess 99% nightclub owners will have activated the businesses in the cellar.

Now, since I - for reasons I will not discuss, so don't bother asking - don't do any business at all in public lobbies, not even "cleared" ones, I have never activated a tech in nightclub's cellar.

One would expect that Tony nags me every day to finally make some serious money and hire technicians, kick off business etc., wouldn't he?

However, if one does open the five businesses they prefer to support the club operation, every time you go to basement level 1 (where the techs are) one will nag you to open one of the two businesses you don't have.

Club capacity is 5, I have 5, I'm not buying more to suit an employee of the club.

At least they don't call you.

1 hour ago, Lucy_Woooolfe said:

Lol, I can see the envy grow now. Make the most of the peace there. And as I've yet to buy the club on my 2nd, and early thank you, for if this works there, genuine gold!

The Guardian came out with Heists.

It still has no plate options in LSC.

I know what you're thinking - "just add one in iFruit".

iFruit doesn't display any cars in your list in the last 31 spots added. 

Edited by Gridl0k
19 hours ago, B7R said:

Did I forget to mention too that there's calls from LJT for each biker business nagging you that you could speed things up if you invest in some upgrades for each individual business? 

That goes for the Nightclub too as I recall (unless it's a false memory) Tony calling me from the start about upgrades

and since the hanger is just really storing cargo until it's sell time there's production or staff upgrades there's nothing from Ron about "you should buy this upgrade". Thank f*ck. 

Not exactly buying business related but after a while of having the Nightclub and Soloman, English Dave will constantly nag you to change DJ's, that on top of being told by Tony to go and buy upgrades for the Nightclub (if you haven't done so already) 

God knows what's going to happen in RDR2 online when it happens. Are they going to have some message carrier bird come and drop letters saying you should go and invest in such and such bar and they don't stop till you purchase it then get told you need to splash out on upgrades if you want the place to look and function better?

I miss pre-GTAV era where the game only needed to tell you things once and if you wanted more information you either look at the subtitle on the bottom of the screen (if your on a mission) or pause the game and look at the brief menu  

English Dave is particuarly so f*cking annoying.

he loves to call me in the middle of gunfights or specifically when I'm doing any kind of VIP/CEO work.

I do not pay attention to my nightclub anymore.

now lately every time I spawn in a lobby, I get calls from that piece of sh*t Lazlow, he never used to call me but now I think Rockstar are purposely trying to get in game characters to annoy people now lol