1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

Shadowfennekin

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shadowfennekin

• Arrows to Athens

• EkaSwede

Marciliojunior01
14 minutes ago, Shiloh Comes said:

Just use them in races, then you can test drive anything. As for the GTX, it's real sweet destroying all the ASPs in it.

My point is that the space is dedicated to test driving and hotlapping, so why limit it to a small pool of vehicles ?  Yes you can test drive everything on a race, but the average player wont think about that. For them seeing a vehicle (which they probably never seen before) with a cool livery sitting on display is a lot more appealing than loading up a race. The idea is to make average players get to know more cars and possibly buy them. 

Da Elite Ninjah
On 10/19/2021 at 2:51 PM, secrecy274 said:

I'm bored, fighting griefers has lost its charm.

What do people do for fun in the game?

Play playlists with a bunch of friends. 

• Like 1

Wastelander (Suzuki)
9 hours ago, Shiloh Comes said:

Just use them in races, then you can test drive anything. As for the GTX, it's real sweet destroying all the ASPs in it.

On paper the GTX is the slowest of the "Mustangs" in the game, but It has the fastest 0 to top speed time so it's the king of short tracks (Seriously the thing has literal rally car gearing). However where you manage to beat ASPs isn't likely a short track, but the high speed tracks with high speed turns. Downtown Underground is actually a peak shining example of why most ASP drivers can lose to much slower cars. Turn one in a fully spec'd ASP is almost a completely a "No-Lift/Braking" turn. It's flat out balls to the wall. Even on a bad entry the most you have to do is lift to about 50% throttle for less than half a second, blip the throttle to full a once or twice to keep the revs up before flooring once you made it through the turn. Turn 2 on a good entry is a lift off and then back to full throttle instantly to kick down at least one gear. Where you in the GTX likely are winning on turns like that, is I've seen people SLAM on the brake pedal like that b*tch owes them money at Turn 1. Where they should be doing a hair over 110-120MPH their doing 75-80MPH at max. People still drive the ASP like a Muscle Car, however it has handling on par with many more recent Sports Class cars and even some of the lower end Supers.

TheGhostFromPast
On 10/15/2021 at 6:38 PM, Arrows to Athens said:

What are they doing?!

I've no idea what R* wanted to accomplish when they somehow messed up the PV delivery process to the point where sometimes it's delivered even further than two streets away from me. What I do know is that they need to fix this "ASAP" because I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's losing a desire to play GTA: O because of this. It's not fun when PV is delivered at least 2 streets away from me, especially when the need for my PV is so very critical.

• Like 3

slowburn29

Remember that kid who told a funny joke and got a laugh but then just told that same joke for the rest of life until everyone was sick of it but kept telling it anyway? That kid is rockstar games

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TheGhostFromPast said:

I've no idea what R* wanted to accomplish when they somehow messed up the PV delivery process to the point where sometimes it's delivered even further than two streets away from me. What I do know is that they need to fix this "ASAP" because I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's losing a desire to play GTA: O because of this. It's not fun when PV is delivered at least 2 streets away from me, especially when the need for my PV is so very critical.

I've lost track of the number of times I've had to steal a vehicle just to drive to the random location my mechanic has delivered my PV. And then got a bounty from a NPC as a result.

• KEKW 1
  • Bruh 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

slowburn29

I used to use the check NAT thing on Xbox whenever I got stuck loading into a public session from a job or switching characters, not to mention the other useful uses. Since they patched it, now I don't bother with this game, and wouldn't you know, I log in to check this crummy Halloween "content" and I happen to be on character 2, the retired dupe farmer. But when I switch characters from a invite lobby, it dumps me in a public lobby, which I got stuck loading into for the second time today. I only tried twice

And you can't even blame other people's connections because it's the same horse sh*t on RDO. It's so sparsely populated over there I find myself in lobbies with the same strangers every night and start to recognize their usernames

It's not often I wish for anyone's downfall, and far be it from me to tell anyone how to live or what to play, but for god sake enough is enough. Stop supporting these clowns, they literally hate us for some reason. Probably for criticising them lol

I bought GTA for my ps1 when I was like 15 so I'm not just a bitter gamer, I, and many others are the reason this company is in business, and for god sake they just piss in our faces and sing about the rain. And there it is, stuck loading for the 3rd time in a row. I'm over it, f*ck you rockstar, give me my childhood back

😹😽

SpreadinTruth

To put it in perspective, a gold luxor plane cost 10mil... One mill in shark cards cost about £10.. so that plane would cost you £100 in real life money jus to make it gold.. when you can find and fly that exact same plane in GTA for free, except it's black....  Now I definitely won't ever fall for that trick.. but I can definitely see some young/dumb naive person buying it thinking "oh i must get that, it would look really cool" only to be very disappointed that it's just a different colour

Also, whenever there's some kind of glitches that ruined the game... they take awhile to fix it.. but if some kind of money glitch comes out they try to patch and remove the glitch in 0.5 seconds... It's like they have a panic attack "oh no, people are getting free money, we must stop that immediately and ban every account who used it"

Also, not to mention, as soon as a mission is a good money maker... They make the damn AI godly overpowered and make the mission extremely difficult to pass... Even tho we still had to grind hours for our money... They're even looking to slow us down there. Disgusting

And also, wonder why they took so many years to release the heist dlc? They was waiting for a sh*tload of people to buy shark cards before they let us get alot of quick easy money from heists!

And every car and property is extremely overpriced.. and they only added a bunch of new kind of propertys like office and bunker n stuff jus so there's more overpriced stuff people will buy... Disgusting

And jus recently, a really fun mode that I liked called sumo III.. was removed ... I'm guessing because it was 3x RP & $.    to be honest that mode was the only reason I still played gtao... It was the only fun thing left to do in the game... Now that they removed it I don't even wanna play anymore

And let's not also mention the fact that they have made tonnes... And I mean billions off of GTA v and previous GTA sales... They are mega loaded rich... Yet they won't allow us poor/ middle class people make decent money in the game... They want to fork cash out of us working class pocket when they're sitting on bags of money stacks.... It's absolutely disgusting and appaling

The only reason they can get away with it is cos they know they can and it's not illegal... But in my opinion... The price of the gold luxor is no different than a scam caller calling up old people and tricking them to handover £100 even though the victim doesn't really get anything in return... It's really not much different from a scam and I am utterly disgusted and appalled with their greed

Edited by SpreadinTruth
  • KEKW 1
  • excuseme 1

SpreadinTruth

For anyone who fanboys them and defend them like theyre god jus cos they made good games in the past.. that's very ignorant...open up your eyes.. jus cos they made good games in the passed doesn't mean they aren't greedy scumbags... All they care about is your wallet now.. they have changed and they're not the good company they use to be... And I'm willing to bet the only reason they removed the classic GTA titles is so more people buy them before they get removed from stores... Even though they're also gonna get alot of sales from the new GTA triology coming... Appalling and I have very low expectations for the triology coming....I bet it's still gonna have those same cartoony graphics from the early 2000s except maybe a higher resolution or something... I have no high expectations for the triology whatsoever....lazy greedy scumbags

SpreadinTruth

Oh and did I also forgot to mention they are trying to sue modders who made the graphics for originals GTAs better? Yes they are even trying to get money form modders.. the fact they have not shown any gameplay of the triology yet tells me that the reason is because it's disappointing graphics and they want us to buy the crap first before we find out how disappointing it is

Edited by SpreadinTruth

SpreadinTruth

and last thing I forgot to mention... They also added a 40 Min timer Inbetween when you can replay heists because I use to make 100k like every half hour doing fleeca job... But they even wanted to prospone me making 100k.. just think about that...

If they think I'm ever gonna buy a shark card they are having a laugh lolz I've only ever made money from glitches, modders or jobs... I feel sorry for any of you suckers who handed over money to those greedy cunts for shark cards ha, they don't care about you

Edited by SpreadinTruth

Welcome to the forum

First of all just eddit your post when you want to mention  something u forgot.

I think we dont rly need a topic like that bc on all the forums we have this topic got discussed a lot. You can go back years in topics and find hundreds of post and like the same amount of yt vids (we have a section for topics like that just post it there ;) 

And about the luxor delux i dont rly get why ppl complain about it that much, i think its not like r* was like yeah evryone is gonne buy that plane with sharkcards we gone get rich, its more for the ppl that have the money and just wanna show off like the yacht.

Edit: this would also be a good forum to post it

Rockstar Games - GTAForums 

Edited by Moewe755

Sure pal, maybe go buy 100 shark cards of 100k for 2,5 bucks each.

1 hour ago, SpreadinTruth said:

And jus recently, a really fun mode that I liked called sumo III.. was removed ... I'm guessing because it was 3x RP & $.

It's the opposite really - events and modes are now being rotated in and out, so while Sumo was available it was set to pay out much more than usual to incentivise people to play it. I'd fully expect at least one of the rotated-in modes to be paying a bonus every week, for example Alien Survivals and Slasher this week are paying double while they're available, to try to get more players in each game.

dragosani00

It's not so much greed as business, there's a crossover here between consumers not understanding how business works and getting angry about it/letting emotions get involved. Companies have a legal obligation to their investors/shareholders to maximise the return on their investments, that is all these games companies are doing. Yes it's frustrating for most of the player base (they majority of whom don't consider the business aspect of the equation) but as long as a strategy is generating profit then it just makes good business sense to pursue that avenue.

No saying it's morally right, just saying there are 2 sides to the coin to be considered.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ambi3nt said:

Sure pal, maybe go buy 100 shark cards of 100k for 2,5 bucks each.

I think you are mentioning me here.

I dont talk of showing off irl money just showing off what you made ingame, i mean there are ppl that got 100 of millions on their bank account and they just have all they want. So they buy a yacht luzor delux etc...

1 hour ago, Moewe755 said:

I think you are mentioning me here.

I dont talk of showing off irl money just showing off what you made ingame, i mean there are ppl that got 100 of millions on their bank account and they just have all they want. So they buy a yacht luzor delux etc...

Nah I'm mentioning OP who calculates cheap shark card prices. Not that shark cards are worth it anyway, but damn guy even made a new account for this.

You can borrow my gold luxor if you'd like

I also have the swift deluxe if you want to fly a helicopter.

Edited by Moewe755

4 minutes ago, Moewe755 said:

I also have the swift deluxe if you want to fly a helicopter.

And don't forget unlike the luxor this is canonically solid gold, as per the loading screen from the time. 

2 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

And don't forget unlike the luxor this is canonically solid gold, as per the loading screen from the time. 

And the best part is that you show of the gold color in the perfect lighting all the time bc you cant even go passiv in those things

• Like 2

Fuzzy___Cat

DAILY OBJECTIVES

- Participate in a business battle

- Go to the movies

- Go to the movies

BumpyJohnson

R* needs more creative people to work on these updates.  The stuff they come up with is boring as hell and corny.  The Christine car was pretty cool to see but after I felt like "thats it?"  Couldve had a mini story to go with it or give it multiple sightings that are different each time maybe start light like it follows then vanishes then gets scarier and more aggrssive each time.  Also,  the damn slashers look like f*cking online players.  lol  WTF?  Why the hell wont they just mock iconic killers like Jason from Friday13th,  Freddie from Nightmare on Elm st or how about DUUUUUH Michael Myers the most popular killer on Holloween?  smh I'm also confused as to why they refuse to give us a plaque type event for Holloween.   8 year old game and not once have they tried this for Holloween.  Doesnt have to be dead zombies.  Can just be a virus that infects the city and makes people cannibals.  Definately wouldve been a much more fun than the current.  For example...

1) Just like they add snow for Christmas they can add fog and bad weather for Holloween

2) Make all NPCs infected and chase and kill players

3) A virus outbreak = lockdown so new weapons and ammo cant be shipped into LS.  This means Ammunition is closed and players will eventually run out of ammo and must resort to mele weapons.  Maybe allow ammo drops or allow us to get ammo and weapons from friends who drop them.  It would be better if we were forced to fight with mele weapons but it would also be fun to blow up crowds of infected like in Dead Rising.

4) Stop all city traffic to fit the theme.  Also find a way to limit the vehicles we can use.  Maybe lock all our garages and we can only use the vehicle we last had out AND after a certain distance driven or damage to the vehicle it becomes dead.

5) Add freemod events or missions to the lobby.  Something like...

* kill __# of infected in a certain time

* kill __# of infected with a certain weapon

* rescue missions scattered around the map where you must save NPCs from attacks and maybe even take them to a destinations afterwards for cash,  ammo and/or rewards

etc.

6) Add a mini story about stopping the plaque such as...

* 3 scientists trapped in a building surrounded by the infected.  Bring them back to the lab.  Could be one mission or 3 seperate save missions

* The scientists need parts to a machine to make a vaccine.  The parts are in different locations around the map

* The scientist now need chemicals for the vaccine.  We must go collect them from around the map

* Take the scientists and/or vaccine to a specific place to save the city

* etc

Just a thought.  Anyone else?

• Like 4

Acetaminophen

The fact GTA Online is still a thing. 

• Like 1

today i did one of the business battles, i got about 4 of the crates, each crate i delivered i got the the green glow necklace (did i get 4 necklaces)?

lnterloper
On 7/29/2018 at 9:16 PM, slowburn29 said:

Rockstar really sucks. For years we wanted nightclubs, seems like that would have been something I'd have bought around the time I bought an office but hey, thanks I guess. Barely any income to speak of there, unless you like afk. Overall I like them, mine reminds me of 90s raves

With so many stuff to complain you are going to complain about the nightclub? really? Not that the payouts for the OG heists and Biker business is outdated but Nightclubs?

Spoiler

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Never AFKed, all this money is "passive" from playing the game, and the only reason I have an obscene amount of missions done, is because I needed max popularity for MacBeths, so I could grind my Alien tattoos.

Edited by lnterloper

Shiloh Comes

I was sitting on the water next to my yacht. So it was pretty much filling the screen.

It's painted bright white, like any self-respecting party superyacht should be, when it's not trying in vain to pretend it's a moody battleship.

The 4am multi-flash of lightning went off.

Way to detach my f*cking retinas Rockstar.

TheGhostFromPast
On 10/21/2021 at 11:57 PM, Yosterix said:

I've lost track of the number of times I've had to steal a vehicle just to drive to the random location my mechanic has delivered my PV. And then got a bounty from a NPC as a result.

Same here. 

In other news.

They can add snow about 1-2 weeks before Christmas but why they don't add anything to make the city look like Halloween is coming?! Yes, I'm aware that they added some psychos who are running around and terrorizing everyone. What I mean is some decorations so that the city wouldn't look like a usual city when Halloween is coming. 

Edited by TheGhostFromPast
  • Like 4

bevlian89
10 minutes ago, TheGhostFromPast said:

They can add snow about 1-2 weeks before Christmas but why they don't add anything to make the city look like Halloween is coming?! Yes, I'm aware that they added some psychos who are running around and terrorizing everyone. What I mean is some decorations so that the city wouldn't look like a usual city when Halloween is coming.

There’s a whole Halloween themed weather cycle in the stunt race - inferno. The dumb f*cks have never utilized it for any day of Halloween since it got added. Green sky, red atmospherics, light rain. The fog also varies from what I could tell.

dragosani00
On 10/19/2021 at 1:51 PM, secrecy274 said:

I'm bored, fighting griefers has lost its charm.

What do people do for fun in the game?

Launch into a lobby and get the cheapest kill possible on anyone with a KD higher than about 1.5, then run away and do every cheap trick possible to avoid the retaliation kill while laughing at the abuse. Never gets old.

Edited by dragosani00