Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    2. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    3. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    6. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)


Shadowfennekin
 Share

  • Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Arrows to Athens

    1068

  • EkaSwede

    430

  • WageWar

    409

Recommended Posts

Valiant ENT CEO

I "love" how when someone pulls out the RC Bandito or Tank they are off the radar completely. But the game conveniently shows YOU a special icon while using this sh*t. Like you need to know where you are on the mini map? Whats the point of the special icon? Lmfao! Stellar work R*

  • Like 1
  • KEKW 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Casino Heist has to be the biggest pile of crap that has ever been added to this game.

 

I've yet to finish it for motivational reasons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Valiant ENT CEO said:

I "love" how when someone pulls out the RC Bandito or Tank they are off the radar completely. But the game conveniently shows YOU a special icon while using this sh*t. Like you need to know where you are on the mini map? Whats the point of the special icon? Lmfao! Stellar work R*

 

I guess you're right that it doesn't matter that you can see it, but just as an aside - if you're in an MC club or CEO organization the other members can see your icon. Could be why Rockstar created it, but who knows.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Valiant ENT CEO
7 hours ago, ilovefreebird said:

 

I guess you're right that it doesn't matter that you can see it, but just as an aside - if you're in an MC club or CEO organization the other members can see your icon. Could be why Rockstar created it, but who knows.

 

Thanks for the info! I'm just confused that "enemy" players aren't shown with this special icon considering these toys have like 2,000 HP

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hopped into gtao a few days ago for about 30mins after a very long time and within 5mins I got 2 dudes trying to jump me whilst hiding in a nightshark, so I see GTAO hasn't changed very much.....

 

disappointment-disappointment-sigh.gif

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, WageWar said:

I hopped into gtao a few days ago for about 30mins after a very long time and within 5mins I got 2 dudes trying to jump me whilst hiding in a nightshark, so I see GTAO hasn't changed very much.....

 

disappointment-disappointment-sigh.gif

 

15 Minutes in GTAO, a short summary:

 

petter-griffin-exhale.gif

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

SqualidCoyote

My shotgun ammo is disappearing mysteriously. $15000 every time I go into a lobby screen and want to buy all ammo. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/10/2021 at 3:49 PM, TheGhostFromPast said:

So many radio stations yet it seems that most of them contain crappy rap music. Don't get me wrong. It's not like I hate rap music. There are rap songs which I like but the ones I like in GTA online radio stations are so few that I can count them on my fingers while I don't have enough fingers to count the ones which I don't like. 

 

I know about the self radio but this moronic game stutters every time I choose it and it confuses me because there isn't any stuttering when I use self radio in the single player. 

 

On 10/10/2021 at 4:40 PM, SqualidCoyote said:

 

I have played this game so long it started driving me mad, that and the incidental music. Thankfully in the Settings menu their is an option in the Audio options to turn the music volume off completely. Bliss!!!

You can also choose to turn on/off the radio stations in the interactive menu(under inventory I believe).  Right now I have it set up so that I choose from only the 3 radio stations I like, all of the others are completely shut off.   It's kind of a nice feature they added.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SqualidCoyote said:

My shotgun ammo is disappearing mysteriously. $15000 every time I go into a lobby screen and want to buy all ammo. 

There's something dodgy with the grenade launcher as well, I always have 9 grenades for it whether I've stocked up or used them before I changed session.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

TheGhostFromPast
58 minutes ago, 4eyedcoupe said:

 

You can also choose to turn on/off the radio stations in the interactive menu(under inventory I believe).  Right now I have it set up so that I choose from only the 3 radio stations I like, all of the others are completely shut off.   It's kind of a nice feature they added.

 

I agree that it's a nice feature, but right now I'm at that point where even my favorite radio stations have become boring.

 

  

On 10/11/2021 at 5:36 PM, Kiethblacklion said:

I ended up just going into my settings and turning the music volume off.

  

On 10/10/2021 at 11:40 PM, SqualidCoyote said:

 

I have played this game so long it started driving me mad, that and the incidental music. Thankfully in the Settings menu their is an option in the Audio options to turn the music volume off completely. Bliss!!!

 

I think I will have to do that too because it is boring to listen to the same songs every time I play GTA: Online

 

  

On 10/11/2021 at 12:39 AM, hugh750 said:

my only radio related issue i have in gtao i kept setting my radio in my apartment to west coast classics but when i log in again later my apartment's radio is set to another station.

it got to the point i don't bother with setting it back.

 

I had similar issue with radio.  Stations changed every time when I went to LSCM and auto shop.  That happened until one day I went to the auto shop and changed the radio station to the one which I like and did the same in other properties where radio is available. Problem solved. Since then radio station doesn't change to a different one out of nowhere.

 

 

P.S

 

They definitely have the talent to find crappy rap music, because this game is the only one so far in which I've heard so crappy rap music.  Even the Need For Speed games (the ones which I've played) has better rap music or at least somewhat tolerable. 

Edited by TheGhostFromPast
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kiethblacklion
44 minutes ago, TheGhostFromPast said:

  

 

I think I will have to do that too because it is boring to listen to the same songs every time I play GTA: Online

 

 

Besides that, every time I uploaded a video of GTA Online to YouTube and it had radio music as part of the audio, it would get flagged as copyrighted material, even though it was part of the game. Turning it off was the easiest way around that issue. But seriously, how often can you listen to the same set of songs for 8 years?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, VercettiGuy said:

The Casino Heist has to be the biggest pile of crap that has ever been added to this game.

 

I've yet to finish it for motivational reasons.

Paige has been a prisoner in my arcade basement for two years. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Log in after a couple of months, drive to the casino to spin the wheel, then I start Haulage and the first idiot to engage me was a MK2 god mode asshole. I then quit the game in disgust. It's good to see how some things never change

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

TheGhostFromPast
1 hour ago, Kiethblacklion said:

 

Besides that, every time I uploaded a video of GTA Online to YouTube and it had radio music as part of the audio, it would get flagged as copyrighted material, even though it was part of the game. Turning it off was the easiest way around that issue. But seriously, how often can you listen to the same set of songs for 8 years?

 

I wasn't listening them often. I used to listen to self radio but the stuttering over the years became worse and worse until I stopped listening to self radio and switched to one of those in-game stations.  Then that stuttering stopped.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Arrows to Athens
8 hours ago, WageWar said:

I hopped into gtao a few days ago for about 30mins after a very long time and within 5mins I got 2 dudes trying to jump me whilst hiding in a nightshark, so I see GTAO hasn't changed very much.....

 

disappointment-disappointment-sigh.gif

Just shoot them out. They won't stand much of a chance anyway.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, 4eyedcoupe said:

 

You can also choose to turn on/off the radio stations in the interactive menu(under inventory I believe).  Right now I have it set up so that I choose from only the 3 radio stations I like, all of the others are completely shut off.   It's kind of a nice feature they added.

I turned off all radiostations in the interactive menu, and i set the music volume to 0. I just listen to "real life radio" in the background instead. This way there are 0 ressources wasted for the annoying ingame music. But it would be cool to still hear music from other cars that pass me, to make it more realistic, but i can live without it.

 

And Selfradio is a complete ressource waster, nobody should use it, my cpu usuage goes up by 3% i think it was, if listening to Selfradio, and i got a R9 5950x, i mean it's ridiculous, it makes my 360mm AiO Asus ROG Ryujin go crazy loud, even if i set it to fixed 60% speed. It's like it puts load on a single core, and because of that the temperature is rising, and the cooling has to get more effective and all of that just because of Selfradio.

 

GTA Online ususally only puts 9-12 % load on my cpu and with Selfradio it's up to 15 or 16%, yep Selfradio sucks. And the random playlist doesn't work at all if you got thousands of songs in the folder, it still only plays the few same songs.

 

SELFRADIO SUCKS!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

why do tryhards seem to feel the need to attack players who are minding their own business?

tonight i had one who kept attacking and killing me while i was minding my own business (i did try defending myself but he still killed me and ewo).

i eventually made it to my yacht and turned on defenses.

but he kept trying to snipe but he couldn't, when i put a bounty on him he left.😂 

9 hours ago, Fuzzy___Cat said:

Log in after a couple of months, drive to the casino to spin the wheel, then I start Haulage and the first idiot to engage me was a MK2 god mode asshole. I then quit the game in disgust. It's good to see how some things never change

i encountered a godmode asshole last night that i couldn't kill with my tank or my minigun.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, SqualidCoyote said:

My shotgun ammo is disappearing mysteriously. $15000 every time I go into a lobby screen and want to buy all ammo. 

I had a problem with my expensive guns. They just vanished. Millions of dollars and a noob player-it was devastating. Then one day the reappeared.

Maybe for the 20th anniversary of GTA 5 (we'll still be crossing our fingers for GTA 6 any day now...) the can fix some of these bugs.

Hehehe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Mexicola9302 said:

I turned off all radiostations in the interactive menu, and i set the music volume to 0. I just listen to "real life radio" in the background instead. This way there are 0 ressources wasted for the annoying ingame music. But it would be cool to still hear music from other cars that pass me, to make it more realistic, but i can live without it.

 

And Selfradio is a complete ressource waster, nobody should use it, my cpu usuage goes up by 3% i think it was, if listening to Selfradio, and i got a R9 5950x, i mean it's ridiculous, it makes my 360mm AiO Asus ROG Ryujin go crazy loud, even if i set it to fixed 60% speed. It's like it puts load on a single core, and because of that the temperature is rising, and the cooling has to get more effective and all of that just because of Selfradio.

 

GTA Online ususally only puts 9-12 % load on my cpu and with Selfradio it's up to 15 or 16%, yep Selfradio sucks. And the random playlist doesn't work at all if you got thousands of songs in the folder, it still only plays the few same songs.

 

SELFRADIO SUCKS!

That was the last straw that was going to make me and my camel quit the game. Finally I just set Music to zero in the settings. No more having crap music I don't want accidentally popping up everytime I need the phone.

This is the only way to go. Music ONLY when you go out of your way (go back into settings and turn Music up) to listen.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, WageWar said:

I hopped into gtao a few days ago for about 30mins after a very long time and within 5mins I got 2 dudes trying to jump me whilst hiding in a nightshark, so I see GTAO hasn't changed very much.....

 

disappointment-disappointment-sigh.gif

Nightshark? More like the pussymobile lol

 

 

  • KEKW 2
  • excuseme 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I sure as hell hope this is just a glitch and not some fargin mod menu BS making it's way into XBox One lobbies...

 

Long story short, I go to sell my bunker contents and instead of spawning outside of my bunker, I spawned down by the airport with about half the lobby. 

 

 

 

I closed the app after respawning and tried again in another lobby. 5 attempts later I finally got a non-Merryweather sale. 

  • Bruh 1
  • CJ Wat... 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, TheFroggmann said:

I sure as hell hope this is just a glitch and not some fargin mod menu BS making it's way into XBox One lobbies...

 

Long story short, I go to sell my bunker contents and instead of spawning outside of my bunker, I spawned down by the airport with about half the lobby. 

 

 

 

I closed the app after respawning and tried again in another lobby. 5 attempts later I finally got a non-Merryweather sale. 

Modders. "glitches" (bad programming). It's all the same. RS needs to start fixing this game. 

Modders could be eliminated overnight.

Glitches could be fixed.

Its on RS.

  • YEE 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TheFroggmann said:

I sure as hell hope this is just a glitch and not some fargin mod menu BS making it's way into XBox One lobbies...

 

Long story short, I go to sell my bunker contents and instead of spawning outside of my bunker, I spawned down by the airport with about half the lobby. 

 

 

 

I closed the app after respawning and tried again in another lobby. 5 attempts later I finally got a non-Merryweather sale. 

 

That location is a 10-car garage. If you don't own that garage, it can not possibly be related to your bunker sale.

It looks like someone is teleporting everyone who is outside to his garage. (you're usually safe while inside your own properties) That's how it works on PC at least, with mods.

There can't possibly be a glitch that does this. There have long been suspicions about mods on PS4 and Xbox One, and where there's smoke there's usually fire.

Edited by AirWolf359
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another event week and still no signs of the Rock N’ Roll Legends and Speed Demon liveries…what the f*ck man.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, TheFroggmann said:

I sure as hell hope this is just a glitch and not some fargin mod menu BS making it's way into XBox One lobbies...

 

Long story short, I go to sell my bunker contents and instead of spawning outside of my bunker, I spawned down by the airport with about half the lobby. 

 

 

 

I closed the app after respawning and tried again in another lobby. 5 attempts later I finally got a non-Merryweather sale. 

Similar thing happned to me today,was in the car meet,then teleported to the desert with the rest of the lobby...lucky i quickly went passive as he slaughtered every one (ps4 btw)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Arrows to Athens
11 hours ago, TheFroggmann said:

I sure as hell hope this is just a glitch and not some fargin mod menu BS making it's way into XBox One lobbies...

 

Long story short, I go to sell my bunker contents and instead of spawning outside of my bunker, I spawned down by the airport with about half the lobby. 

 

 

 

I closed the app after respawning and tried again in another lobby. 5 attempts later I finally got a non-Merryweather sale. 

It happened to my friend twice when he was in his bunker. He sent me a video clip of it, and I was like "WTF?". 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, AirWolf359 said:

 

That location is a 10-car garage. If you don't own that garage, it can not possibly be related to your bunker sale.

It looks like someone is teleporting everyone who is outside to his garage. (you're usually safe while inside your own properties) That's how it works on PC at least, with mods.

There can't possibly be a glitch that does this. There have long been suspicions about mods on PS4 and Xbox One, and where there's smoke there's usually fire.

 

No I haven't owned that garage in years. At least not since I learned how to make money in this game. As others have mentioned, and the Mr Boss video I got linked to since it used my footage, apparently it is due to R* background patching some sort of MOC dupe glitch. No matter, I'll just have to go back to solo public lobbies for sales again. That and I need to adjust my gamma again. 

 

I'm just glad this isn't some mod menu f*ckery and just another bug in R*'s programming. 

Edited by TheFroggmann
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Arrows to Athens

Is it me, or have PV spawns become worse now? Half the time I request my PV, it spawns it like two streets away from me. Ridiculous. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Griefers and tryhards are funny people. They go to all that effort to kill you, and when you try and debate with them verbally, they justify that with the game telling them to do it and that the game is literally called grand theft auto. Note to self: don't waste your own braincells, apparently it's too much to expect these petty bullies to have brains.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

Is it me, or have PV spawns become worse now? Half the time I request my PV, it spawns it like two streets away from me. Ridiculous. 

i've noticed that with my pv's some times when i have the mechanic send me one of pv's and i have to run a block or two to get in my car.

and heaven help you if you get killed by a random while having the mechanic deliver your vehicle because you'll have to wait another 4 - 5 minutes.🤬

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.