1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

Shadowfennekin

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arrows to Athens

• EkaSwede

• WageWar

1 hour ago, Lonely-Martin said:

I feel the same. Maybe Halloween week that job'll arrive.

But like you, I hope it stays. After Cayo Perico, it can't pay too much for R*'s liking, but probably is, lol.

It pays 300K solo, and +25K for every teammate you have. Then you factor in the 10% cut. I believe teammates get more than 50K as well. I tihnk I saw 65K for team mates. But I myself don't care too much. My friends and I have been having an absolute blast with the missions so far.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EkaSwede said:

It pays 300K solo, and +25K for every teammate you have. Then you factor in the 10% cut. I believe teammates get more than 50K as well. I tihnk I saw 65K for team mates. But I myself don't care too much. My friends and I have been having an absolute blast with the missions so far.

I've been enjoying these with my lad too. Really quite enjoy the 'smash n grab' feel to the Fleeca one big time too. 

That union depository one sounds like a good paying lil' number, though compared to the $200m we nab during the story it's a few bucks short, lol. But hopefully it'll be nice and entertaining when it arrives. :)

And as that wasn't a very B&M like post, I gotta add one...

Reputation points. Uugh! 🤣🤣🤠

• Like 3

On 8/3/2021 at 11:39 PM, PreciousWall said:

Rockstar is being nice recently with the cayo perico heist and autoshop contracts, these DLCs gave fun missions and fair payout

R* shoulda adjust older heists and missions payout (securoserv, lowrider missions are fun. but wtf with the payout)

all those voice acting and motion capture (especially for lamar) gone to waste nobody playing except newbies

Id prefer if they rework most businesses and heists to work in invite only and solo as well even if they keep the same payout.

• Like 4

It's a bit of a sad inevitability, because reworking years-old game architecture to keep stuff updated risks breaking all kinds of stuff, but I still can't help but feel slightly bummed out every time I remember that the game already has a Skyline GT-R, but it'll never be part of the "tuners" class or useable in street races, because it came out years too early. :/

I mean, it could just be as easy as whatever they did to allow something like the Stirling GT in both Sports and Sports Classic races, which'd be great - although that'd probably open up a whole can of worms as to which other cars should/would get counted as "tuners". I'd personally say that obvious stuff like the Elegy Retro is obvious, and the Gauntlet Classic gets a pass as a counterpart to the Dominator GTT (that, and the obvious 2F2F nod), but even with the criteria R* has used to define the loose 'class' so far, there are dozens of sports/muscle things that one could argue deserve to be included. There's no solution which'll please everyone (because even opening the floodgates wouldn't be acceptable for folks who'd prefer a more limited selection), so I image that might be one strong reason why they probably won't ever bother.

At the very least, I think it'd be good to open up street races eventually, making them more like regular races (i.e. you can use any class and not just tuners, and you can launch them solo from the job menu, allowing you to practice the tracks), although that might muck up the prize ride challenges, perhaps. Definitely need to add the props and stuff to the Creator, though - imagine how much mileage people could get from being able to make races with those signs, NPCs, shortcuts, etc., beyond what R*'s in-house track creators have done. I'm probably jinxing that, too, just by saying that... :sigh:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Commander S said:

It's a bit of a sad inevitability, because reworking years-old game architecture to keep stuff updated risks breaking all kinds of stuff, but I still can't help but feel slightly bummed out every time I remember that the game already has a Skyline GT-R, but it'll never be part of the "tuners" class or useable in street races, because it came out years too early. :/

I mean, it could just be as easy as whatever they did to allow something like the Stirling GT in both Sports and Sports Classic races, which'd be great - although that'd probably open up a whole can of worms as to which other cars should/would get counted as "tuners". I'd personally say that obvious stuff like the Elegy Retro is obvious, and the Gauntlet Classic gets a pass as a counterpart to the Dominator GTT (that, and the obvious 2F2F nod), but even with the criteria R* has used to define the loose 'class' so far, there are dozens of sports/muscle things that one could argue deserve to be included. There's no solution which'll please everyone (because even opening the floodgates wouldn't be acceptable for folks who'd prefer a more limited selection), so I image that might be one strong reason why they probably won't ever bother.

At the very least, I think it'd be good to open up street races eventually, making them more like regular races (i.e. you can use any class and not just tuners, and you can launch them solo from the job menu, allowing you to practice the tracks), although that might muck up the prize ride challenges, perhaps. Definitely need to add the props and stuff to the Creator, though - imagine how much mileage people could get from being able to make races with those signs, NPCs, shortcuts, etc., beyond what R*'s in-house track creators have done. I'm probably jinxing that, too, just by saying that... :sigh:

Same could also said about the Sultan RS and the Prenumba (FF? whatever the new one is) I'd also like to see a rally class since a few of these vehicles follow those lines as well. 

• Like 1

Arrows to Athens

Can get barely anyone to join my street races. And when I do get players, they tend to leave. It’s double pay. What’s going on? People were playing the street races like crazy last week.

Pursuits are pure BS.....

Finally give racing a try and it's full of stupid dickweeds that just want to crash into everything.

My NC was raided last night while AFKing on the CCTV in the auto shop. That's a first. Lost 1.2 mil.

Meanwhile I still can't sell that very first car in said Auto Shop, or if I am to do so, I'll have to do a bunch of shenanigans for half an hour beforehand, while a plethora of numbskulls in god mode and whatnot are flying or driving around the city and making this game unplayable.

F*ck C*ckstar and their "bug fix" priorities.

Watch me glitch the sh*t out of CP now.

F*ckin annoying c*cksucking pieces of sh|t.

Dear lowbies

Sigh. Look, ok, I get why you kick high ranks from races - you're a gigantic throbbing pussy who is terrified of actual competition. I totally accept that.

But why in the name of Zeus would you kick a high rank from a mission/heist/robbery/etc? Does it not stand to reason that you'd want the best players possible to carry your useless ass into piles of money? And is it not also reasonable to assume that someone with hundreds and hundreds of ranks on you might actually have considerable experience under their belt? That they might, just possibly, know exactly what to do in pretty much any scenario they find themselves in? That they might be an incredibly useful asset who might almost guarantee success, or at the very least won't be the cause of any failures?

You know, once upon a time gamers valued experience. Sought it, even. When we teamed up with an experienced player, not only were we glad to have them but we learned as much as we could by watching what they did then we did it too. That was how we got good at stuff. That and practice - years of it, in the case of GTA. Decades, even.

But no, nowadays it seems you kick those veterans, ignore their advice, question their actions. No wonder you come off like infantile morons who repeat the exact same mistakes over and over and over. Not only do you appear incapable of learning, but it's like you don't understand the very concept of it. Because of you people I've mastered driving one-handed because my palm is practically grafted to my face. My eyes roll like a slot machine. I wake up in the night mumbling "Bruh, wtf?".

I just don't understand why you don't understand. Please, get a clue.

Sincerely, oh so very sincerely, 

God-eater

P.S. - While I'm rookie bashing, just give up trying to PIT me on the way to objectives, will you? Child, I've got thousands of hours in this game; I will deflect your sad-ass attempt like Ip Man and send you spinning into the wall while I continue on my merry way without breaking stride.

2 hours ago, God-eater said:

P.S. - While I'm rookie bashing, just give up trying to PIT me on the way to objectives, will you? Child, I've got thousands of hours in this game; I will deflect your sad-ass attempt like Ip Man and send you spinning into the wall while I continue on my merry way without breaking stride.

Most of the time you don't even have to send them into anything, just brake a little and they go soaring by into the nearest wall on their own.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 79'Blazer4x4 said:

Most of the time you don't even have to send them into anything, just brake a little and they go soaring by into the nearest wall on their own.

I prefer to give them a smack for their insolence. As you surmise, tho, it doesn't take much - a flick of the thumb and their own momentum and lack of skill does the rest. 

• Like 3

With the new contracts I'm really stopping to help randoms from QuickJob, I can farm Agency solo its much better, I prefere rapidefire aimbots to cancer hosts and their crappy bugstar paleto heist

thanks you for kicking me randtard 

Desktop-Screenshot-2021-07-27-23-20-37-29.png

• Like 2

19 hours ago, EkaSwede said:

I'm worried the Union Depository Contract is going to be one of those limited time missions. Hopefulyl I'm wrong because it sounds really fun.

If it's the same as the other 6 you'll be able to strap 16 together in a playlist and to the moon!

It's like the Potshot or Coveted days

2 hours ago, God-eater said:

But why in the name of Zeus would you kick a high rank from a mission/heist/robbery/etc? Does it not stand to reason that you'd want the best players possible to carry your useless ass into piles of money? And is it not also reasonable to assume that someone with hundreds and hundreds of ranks on you might actually have considerable experience under their belt? That they might, just possibly, know exactly what to do in pretty much any scenario they find themselves in? That they might be an incredibly useful asset who might almost guarantee success, or at the very least won't be the cause of any failures?

Mostly, if not entirely, it's because Matchmaking defaults to open and they've gone for a sh*t leaving the lobby open.

On the Contracts however, where payout isn't split, less easy to defend.

Edited by Gridl0k

PS why the f*ck is KDJ after Sessanta in my contacts

And shouldn't I be on Signal instead of f*cking voice calls and texts, no in-game Snowden?

Shadowfennekin
6 hours ago, Lupo-Akane said:

Pursuits are pure BS.....

Finally give racing a try and it's full of stupid dickweeds that just want to crash into everything.

If you want the car, some people are starting lobbies with just four. Just cancel and rejoin 'oncall' until you get one of those lobbies

Got the free car in under an hour hassle free lmao

f*ck getting it legitimate!

Pause > Online > Options > Remain Host "On", Matchmaking "Closed"

Pause > Jobs > Recently Played > Races > Pursuit > Host > Non contact, 4 players.

Matchmaking will NOT work for the first race, you have to invite.

8 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

Can get barely anyone to join my street races. And when I do get players, they tend to leave. It’s double pay. What’s going on? People were playing the street races like crazy last week.

It is even worse in Open Wheel. If you even get a lobby of 16 starters (rare), you can virtually guarantee that half will have left within the first five laps. You should be allowed to bet on which players leave the race and in which order.

Shadowfennekin
33 minutes ago, Big Molio said:

It is even worse in Open Wheel. If you even get a lobby of 16 starters (rare), you can virtually guarantee that half will have left within the first five laps. You should be allowed to bet on which players leave the race and in which order.

That's the one where it takes five minutes for a single lap?

Yeah I'd quit too if I were dead last on lap one, ain't no catching up!

Racing is f*cking garbage, I can be first and people from behind come blasting past me yet THAT never happens FOR me. Always trapped behind first place whose blasted off like a rocket due to everyone else smashing into each other at the start

• Like 5

Every. Single. Audi RS back to the OG Porsche? AWD

Obey Tailgater S? RWD

• Like 2
  • Bruh 1

58 minutes ago, Shadowfennekin said:

That's the one where it takes five minutes for a single lap?

Yeah I'd quit too if I were dead last on lap one, ain't no catching up!

Racing is f*cking garbage, I can be first and people from behind come blasting past me yet THAT never happens FOR me. Always trapped behind first place whose blasted off like a rocket due to everyone else smashing into each other at the start

Depends which circuit, some are short, some are too long. About a minute a lap is ideal I would say. You can catch up if you are decent, because 99% of OW racers haven’t a clue.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

Every. Single. Audi RS back to the OG Porsche? AWD

Obey Tailgater S? RWD

Yup. I was eager to get it, because I'd just seen the new RS3 reveal (on the day of the update, no less), and figured that the Tailgater S would be close enough (obviously based on older models, mind) - sadly, no dice. :/

It's a decent-looking car, and it drives just fine as a commuter car, but it's not a grippy performance saloon, and the lack of "quattro" explains why it'll do the lift-off oversteer wrecking ball manoeuvre if the rear end gets airborne.

Again, I don't dislike it, but it could have been so much more - le sigh... :sigh:

2021-Audi-RS-3-Limousine-RS3-Sportback-Tuning-2022-25.jpg

Bonus pic of what could have been - I need both of those in Forza Horizon 5, and wouldn't mind the hatchback for reals, either. What's not to love about a (twice-as-expensive) Golf on steroids? :colgate:

Edited by Commander S

It always makes me sad thinking about what GTA Online could've been. An immersive, expanding GTA experience, always getting cool new features, cars and map updates and expansions. What do we have instead? A dead open world with all of 3 different cars in traffic at the same time, no animals, players flying overhead on Oppressor MK2s, either because they're griefers or because they're grinding so hard and efficient they forgot video games are supposed to be fun. An unbalanded economy, which means that players just ignore 90% of content because it doesn't pay nearly enough to afford the new vehicles and stuff. Seriously, when was the last time any of you played a parachuting job? A versus mission? A contact mission? A capture? These things can be hella fun, but all anyone does these days is either grind Cayo Perico or be an annoying prick in freemode. On the other end of the spectrum, one Cayo heist can buy you 5 sports cars from the base game and a contact mission can't even buy you a new jacket.

Between the broken clothing unlocks for “weekly” events and the new rep system I haven’t been this frustrated with the game in a few years. Give me my damn oversized shades, coveralls and god knows what else I’m missing. Support won’t even respond whereas in the past they almost always checked my progress and given me the items that failed to properly unlock. I won’t even get started up again on the lifesucking rep system..

• Like 4

Doodling Hitman
1 hour ago, Ser_Salty said:

It always makes me sad thinking about what GTA Online could've been. An immersive, expanding GTA experience, always getting cool new features, cars and map updates and expansions. What do we have instead? A dead open world with all of 3 different cars in traffic at the same time, no animals, players flying overhead on Oppressor MK2s, either because they're griefers or because they're grinding so hard and efficient they forgot video games are supposed to be fun. An unbalanded economy, which means that players just ignore 90% of content because it doesn't pay nearly enough to afford the new vehicles and stuff. Seriously, when was the last time any of you played a parachuting job? A versus mission? A contact mission? A capture? These things can be hella fun, but all anyone does these days is either grind Cayo Perico or be an annoying prick in freemode. On the other end of the spectrum, one Cayo heist can buy you 5 sports cars from the base game and a contact mission can't even buy you a new jacket.

funny you mention that since my friend and i literally just played a couple parachuting games and cycling, among some others. we're in it for the fun! we recently picked the game up again and have to start all over, but it has been fun. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Big Molio said:

Same with playlists, I like joining random playlists to experience a batch of user created tracks. Trouble is the hosts often keep refreshing the countdown until they get a decent number of player in the lobby so you can be waiting for 10-15 mins to start ....and then by the end of the second race half of them have left anyway.

• Like 1

Kiethblacklion
4 hours ago, Ser_Salty said:

I quite enjoy the parachute jobs and my friends and I run contact missions 90% of the time. My favorite job was the Top Fun jobs. I loved flying the jets and freaking out the runners as well as trying to out smart the pilots while I was on the ground. Didn't care if I won or not, it was just good fun.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Shadowfennekin said:

If you want the car, some people are starting lobbies with just four. Just cancel and rejoin 'oncall' until you get one of those lobbies

Got the free car in under an hour hassle free lmao

f*ck getting it legitimate!

That's really sweet and really the only way to do things these days. Though I just wanted to try my hand at racing since I did it once against a player back when I first made my toon but after the sh*t show last night I think I'll just not even bother.

Wish we could just race bots for some fun.

TheGhostFromPast

1) I can use kuruma and MY weapons in contract setups but I can't use kuruma and my weapons in contract finales! WHY?!?! It feels like they are saying oh yes we will allow you to do these auto shop contract missions solo but we will try to force you in blatant ways to play these contract missions with randoms anyway. 

2) Returning player rewards are nice thing. I really mean it. However there's one but. Marshall (for free or not) is pointless car to me because I still can't choose my country's flag and I don't see where's the fun driving around in game with a car which doesn't have my country's flag. Please do explain me where's the fun in that because I fail to see it.

1 hour ago, TheGhostFromPast said:

1) I can use kuruma and MY weapons in contract setups but I can't use kuruma and my weapons in contract finales! WHY?!?! It feels like they are saying oh yes we will allow you to do these auto shop contract missions solo but we will try to force you in blatant ways to play these contract missions with randoms anyway. 

2) Returning player rewards are nice thing. I really mean it. However there's one but. Marshall (for free or not) is pointless car to me because I still can't choose my country's flag and I don't see where's the fun driving around in game with a car which doesn't have my country's flag. Please do explain me where's the fun in that because I fail to see it.

I wish they would just add a Marshall with out the flags I would rather just pick the paint.

• Like 2

17 of the 30 wheels in the Street category clip through the ZR350's rear brake caliper. 17!

Other cars have clipping issues with some of the Street wheels as well, like the Nero, Thrax & RGTC, but not to the point of Sevenfrickinteen wheels. 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 2