1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

Shadowfennekin

Moewe755
39 minutes ago, Coleco said:

vJB7q6O.jpg

at least the sparrow is slim enought that this sh*t npc cant drive into it that easy. But how did they program it? buzzard spawned= npc full speed send down the street (and never stop not even when hitting an a attack helicopter)

EkaSwede
30 minutes ago, Moewe755 said:

at least the sparrow is slim enought that this sh*t npc cant drive into it that easy. But how did they program it? buzzard spawned= npc full speed send down the street (and never stop not even when hitting an a attack helicopter)

I dunno about you, in Hollywood movies drivers usually think they can avoid a crash by not hitting the brakes and going FULL SPEED into a pileup.

Moewe755
3 minutes ago, EkaSwede said:

I dunno about you, in Hollywood movies drivers usually think they can avoid a crash by not hitting the brakes and going FULL SPEED into a pileup.

Then all we can do is hope that there is no bollywood mode for the npcs

• KEKW 3

EkaSwede
11 minutes ago, Moewe755 said:

Then all we can do is hope that there is no bollywood mode for the npcs

Man, I had enough of that in Vice City. That Super Cop glitch when he just appears out of nowhere and busts you while you're in a car. Sometimes airborne.

• KEKW 4

Fuzzy___Cat

Aren't we supposed to get the Captain outfit after completing Darcy's missions?

1 minute ago, Fuzzy___Cat said:

Aren't we supposed to get the Captain outfit after completing Darcy's missions?

Yep, we are supposed to - I got mine last night. Did you host the missions?

• Like 1

Da Elite Ninjah
11 hours ago, Lupo-Akane said:

I bought a yacht for my second toon cause I like it but what I don't like is that stupid peeps can steal my seasharks and other staff and the damn helio they give you turns off passive.....

I would pay an extra 1 mil to have guards on my yacht that shoot butts trying to get on it lol.

Can't you change the acces settings of those vehicles in the interaction menu? Via services - Yacht. 

Fuzzy___Cat
4 hours ago, Coleco said:

Yep, we are supposed to - I got mine last night. Did you host the missions?

Yes. Did all of them solo.

EDIT: nevermind, I had missed the final mission. 😅

Edited by Fuzzy___Cat

burgger11

f*cking sh*tty week in gta 5 online who the f*ck even does hangar like give us double nightclub or mc business or bunker not whatever the f*ck this special cargo knockoff but with slow planes sh*t is

• Like 4

ilovefreebird
3 hours ago, Da Elite Ninjah said:

Can't you change the acces settings of those vehicles in the interaction menu? Via services - Yacht. 

Yes, but at least in my experience, it doesn't actually do anything. Yacht defenses also only work against aircraft - a player can take a SeaShark out to my yacht and steal any of my water vehicles (or even climb aboard the yacht) with no consequences. Always been a little annoying.

Talisman_83
1 hour ago, ilovefreebird said:

Yes, but at least in my experience, it doesn't actually do anything. Yacht defenses also only work against aircraft - a player can take a SeaShark out to my yacht and steal any of my water vehicles (or even climb aboard the yacht) with no consequences. Always been a little annoying.

and even then, it doesn't work against a Sparrow, from what I know.

• Like 1

A Red Fox

The game dropped frames so badly that I lost $1M on a fully maxed out yacht (I'm thankful for the discounts) that looks like some 5 year old trillionaire bought it, it's worse than it sounds because I was in an invite only session to grind CPH (cuz I was already mad over god mode players on Halo). All I was doing was making notes on what I was gonna change later with my yacht when I was in more of a healthy in-game financial situation but I guess I can delete those notes now.

For anyone wondering, I'm stuck on an Xbox One S due to unwanted internet issues (PS5/Xbox Series X scalpers) that are annoying to everyone.

Sentinel Driver

Is it just me or are the superyacht missions broken? Like in Bon Voyage the enemies didn't show up on the miniradar and usually when I start a mission a weird black swift deluxe tries to spawn on top of the normal yacht swift deluxe

• Like 3

Lupo-Akane
On 6/25/2021 at 6:07 AM, Da Elite Ninjah said:

They don't seem to work, IV switched them back and forth and butts still can take off on them lol.

On 6/25/2021 at 1:47 AM, Taterman said:

Did you turn on yacht defenses?

Yup but for some reason they can still steal my stuff lol. Idk if it's bugged or what but they can just take them when I have it set to none can use.

MrClownSocks

I can’t imagine…4 flying broom sticks stalking me trying to grief me wherever I go. I go passive, and they follow me everywhere honking their horn non stop. This game can be too f*cking toxic sometimes. 

On 6/25/2021 at 6:05 PM, Lupo-Akane said:

They don't seem to work, IV switched them back and forth and butts still can take off on them lol.

Yup but for some reason they can still steal my stuff lol. Idk if it's bugged or what but they can just take them when I have it set to none can use.

Oh yeah those yacht vehicles have been bugged since 2015. Sometimes when you drive away with a watercraft, they will randomly stop you and than work a couple seconds than stop you again. Like the script isn't working right. :D

I had one time where a friends yacht became invisible when we were doing piracy prevention.

0E8I61B.png

On 6/25/2021 at 9:29 AM, ilovefreebird said:

Yacht defenses are a bit stronger than just against aircraft. If you try parachuting in or sniping at one the yacht defenses will spawn an explosion in the sky to hit you. Works exactly the same with the aircraft carrier freemode mission. Yacht defenses don't engage against any "boat". You can literally drive the kosatka sub into the aircraft carrier. Quite an easy way to get out there, just teleport to Elysian Island and sail out to sea. :D

I tricked a mosquito bike to follow me to my yacht and yacht defenses got em :D

• Like 5

No Homing
On 6/26/2021 at 4:19 AM, Xiled said:

Oh yeah those yacht vehicles have been bugged since 2015. Sometimes when you drive away with a watercraft, they will randomly stop you and than work a couple seconds than stop you again. Like the script isn't working right. :D

I had one time where a friends yacht became invisible when we were doing piracy prevention.

0E8I61B.png

Yacht defenses are a bit stronger than just against aircraft. If you try parachuting in or sniping at one the yacht defenses will spawn an explosion in the sky to hit you. Works exactly the same with the aircraft carrier freemode mission. Yacht defenses don't engage against any "boat". You can literally drive the kosatka sub into the aircraft carrier. Quite an easy way to get out there, just teleport to Elysian Island and sail out to sea. :D

I tricked a mosquito bike to follow me to my yacht and yacht defenses got em :D

The aircraft carrier has stronger defenses, though. You can dodge the yacht's defenses and they often miss if you just fly past it quick enough.

I don't think you can dodge the aircraft carrier's defenses.

hugh750
On 6/25/2021 at 9:07 AM, burgger11 said:

f*cking sh*tty week in gta 5 online who the f*ck even does hangar like give us double nightclub or mc business or bunker not whatever the f*ck this special cargo knockoff but with slow planes sh*t is

the discount on the shotaro is pretty good (i bought one yesterday along with one of it's racing outfits), that bike is fast!!

hugh750
On 6/25/2021 at 4:41 PM, Sentinel Driver said:

Is it just me or are the superyacht missions broken? Like in Bon Voyage the enemies didn't show up on the miniradar and usually when I start a mission a weird black swift deluxe tries to spawn on top of the normal yacht swift deluxe

yesterday i did all of the super yacht missions and kept having two choppers (including the chopper that comes with my yacht).

on the first mission the extra chopper was lounging in my hot tub, on the other missions it was attached to the back of my yacht.🤣

• KEKW 2

DarkReign27
On 6/24/2021 at 5:56 AM, RyuNova said:

Booted this back up last night, no grinding just chilling, going back to roots etc only to be f*cking cock slapped by timers. Timers on everything!

Bikers missions, f*ck you timers or missions locked behind needing more players. Finally get one, finish it, cant reset board until some arbitrary timer goes down, okay I will sell some vehicles, sell, hit by timer, source a vehicle, hit by timer and the timer to sell is still active, do CEO mission, three minutes, hot by timer... f*ck off! I just wanna do Biker Missions, I just want to ride around on my Diabolus Custom with an objective.

I spent more time watching TV waiting for timers to go down than I did playing the game.

Yup, play plowed start in LS, if it ends in LS countdown on other events hooray. I just fly around in circles in my Savage until I can play HeadHunter there's too much control on what the player can do, and then ya those cool downs even on unrelated business missions, welp time to drive around in circles waiting or play something else I really can't do what I want because I make little monies in overinflated economy too fast, oh noes?

This is a phone game only difference is in phone games they give you rewards for watching an ad not just sitting around. Although the ads are torture, maybe they'll eventually put an ad in yer face with the timer lol wouldn't surprise me, maybe the re-release will have it oh joy... The game is immediately less fun when you add these, like the RDR2 timers for missions too you can't just go into a mission after one is completed so I was trying to help my friend complete the moonshine story and legendary bounties. Was a slog we had fun when we could play it he didnt want to wait around after, neither did I. Took us weeks because constant waiting and not much else different to do. 

Cool downs in both games makes us literally drained and we end up quitting very fast. It is funny when you leave this for a long period from the addiction and come back you almost can't play it after playing more normal games, feels waaay wrong the level of control it has over the fun.

On 6/26/2021 at 9:14 AM, No Homing said:

The aircraft carrier has stronger defenses, though. You can dodge the yacht's defenses and they often miss if you just fly past it quick enough.

I don't think you can dodge the aircraft carrier's defenses.

The only thing we got to work was the reverse deluxo :D

This is how the ramps work on stunt tracks for some vehicles

IdealUncommonGander-max-1mb.gif

• Like 2

RyuNova
On 6/26/2021 at 6:41 PM, DarkReign27 said:

This is a phone game

It's an AAA Mobile Game and it's pathetic. How DARE people have too much fun too quickly.

On 6/26/2021 at 6:41 PM, DarkReign27 said:

Cool downs in both games makes us literally drained and we end up quitting very fast. It is funny when you leave this for a long period from the addiction and come back you almost can't play it after playing more normal games, feels waaay wrong the level of control it has over the fun.

Same, I had an urge to play it after being away for so long with other games and I actually wanted objectives instead of just aimlessly driving around but nope, f*ck me, I can wait to play the game.

• Like 1

clinical oppression

Had a phantom wedge bunker delivery for the airport......gate wouldn't open ....no matter what ....tried the other gate same thing ....truck wouldn't fit down the sides either . Closed application  

• Like 1
  • Bruh 1

Unknown Insider

Rockstargames Logic : 

To let you know that the anti cheat system on GtaOnline is very weak because I play GtaOnline from 3 accounts and If I reported a cheater from first account I dont see the reported account in any session again from my first account but If I played from my second or third account I see the same reported account !!!!! So this means when I report a cheater as exploits , all the anti cheat system do just to not put the 2 accounts together in same session !!!! Do you think this is a good anti-cheat system or just a very very weak !!!! So what is the point of reporting modded accounts !! And what is the point of the cheat system in this game !

• Like 3

Lupo-Akane

So my yacht is under attack by jets and helicopters and my defenses are not doing a damn thing to knock them f**kers out of the sky. 

I don't know what to do, I'v try ed turning it on and off but nothing is happening.

Arrows to Athens

This is why I f*cking hate racing with bikes.

C8FmLwB.gif

• Like 3

Joined the R500 club the other day. Hard to stick on a heist now. A new found friend told me "Wait till you get to R666 - then you'll see what hell is". 😬

• Like 2

Lupo-Akane
On 6/27/2021 at 1:26 AM, partci said:

Joined the R500 club the other day. Hard to stick on a heist now. A new found friend told me "Wait till you get to R666 - then you'll see what hell is". 😬

And here I thought 300 was bad.....

I guess it can get worse lol, I really wish they would have put a lvl cap in place at 120 or 300 lol.

• Like 2

Bigglo145

Been playing gtao since launch in 2013 but im not a racer so i never unlocked gold rims. Rockstar please just unlock all colors for me , im damn near level 500 smh

• Like 3