1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

Shadowfennekin
  • Replies 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arrows to Athens

• EkaSwede

• WageWar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ Pfft amateur  

why you shouldn't jump everywhere   

The stages of gtao: 1. Man I kinda wanna play 2. I'm having a time 3. Man f*ck this f*cking game it's f*cking broken why do I keep f*cking playing this I got games that actually treat m

1 hour ago, Gunbladelad said:

I was just doing a Haulage run and was about to reach the destination - when the game decided it would teleport the trailer (including me) away from the corona

In public session - it wasn't the game. 😉

17 hours ago, HamwithCheese said:

Lol I see that screen every time I boot up the game. I don't understand, why is this the only game that resets my settings every time I shut it down? I even do it properly most of the time, quit to single player and close the app.

That happened to me 2 days ago, My game prompted me to reset my settings, I kept closing the application whilst it was on the adjust brightness screen and I restarted gta several times and the screen wasn't disappearing so I gave up, however I got rid of it yesterday and it went all back to normal without me having to adjust my settings again.

You have to keep closing the application as many times as it takes for the adjust brightness screen to disappear.  

Edited by WageWar
  • Like 3
clinical oppression

The game just frozen on me at the end of the cp heist right as I'm handing the bag over . I was about to get the elite challenge too . I hear this happens but this was my first experience.....annoying af 

Unknown Insider

Bad history For a big company like R* as they cant patch glitches in their own game , They unpatched glitches instead of patching glitches so funny , really R* if you are seeing my post , you need to hire new people knews how to patch glitches 

#TheMostBreakingGame

• Like 2
DuhBritishTea

Opinion: R* doesn't need to "expand and enhance" the game. They need to fix the broken mess that's called "GTA Online" because right now, the game is basically a foundation that is being held up by a bunch of glue that's getting weaker and weaker.

Online is fun but it is incredibly frustrating to see such incompetence from an AAA developer with plenty of experience.

In the words of Gypsy: ROCKSTAR! FIX YOUR GAME! 

Edited by DuhBritishTea
4 hours ago, clinical oppression said:

The game just frozen on me at the end of the cp heist right as I'm handing the bag over . I was about to get the elite challenge too . I hear this happens but this was my first experience.....annoying af 

Did you checked if you got the money and can replay the same heist still? Not so annoying as you think...

clinical oppression
17 minutes ago, partci said:

Did you checked if you got the money and can replay the same heist still? Not so annoying as you think...

Yeah I didn't get the money   ..I should be able to do the finale still. 

18 minutes ago, clinical oppression said:

Yeah I didn't get the money   ..I should be able to do the finale still. 

So you did it all wrong...🙃

clinical oppression
14 minutes ago, partci said:

So you did it all wrong...🙃

Did what all wrong ? I wasn't trying to glitch . I ran the heist solo in 12 mins . When my character goes to hand the bag over everything froze except the trees . After 5 mins I closed the application . The money wasn't there when I went back to online . I don't know what I could've done wrong.  

Anyway tge finale was still there just now and I did it with no problem this time 

I switched my CEO assistant to the male, but when I do client work like Diamond Shopping it's still the female voice.

Edited by Taterman
spelling eror
  • KEKW 1
  • Bruh 1

Huge complaint about the stupid timer to kick players from the session for inactivity. 

Last night while working to fill several warehouses to the 27 crate limit for a two vehicle delivery. I stopped briefly to reply to a friend's message. I was at 21 crates and nearing to sell for double money before the week ended. It doesn't end while I'm in the current session. Well anyway the game kicks me while I'm typing my message. After being kicked to story mode I rejoin online only to discover the game has just updated and the double money week was over.

Thanks a lot R* You just cost me money!

Again!

I hate the f*king thermal jet users. Its ok for me to get killed by a good pilot bc i know how long it take to learn to read the map and finde the right point ingame. (after you learned it it becomes normal and most of the time i will hit my target in the first approach) but this week a friend of a friend used thermal jet. He was ust flying round and was killing evry dot he saw and bc he dident even look on the radar he killed me a few times after that i shot him down. But the bigest problem with it is that many players think they are good in the jet but reality is they are the worst pilots.

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, SlammerRPM said:

Huge complaint about the stupid timer to kick players from the session for inactivity. 

Last night while working to fill several warehouses to the 27 crate limit for a two vehicle delivery. I stopped briefly to reply to a friend's message. I was at 21 crates and nearing to sell for double money before the week ended. It doesn't end while I'm in the current session. Well anyway the game kicks me while I'm typing my message. After being kicked to story mode I rejoin online only to discover the game has just updated and the double money week was over.

Again!

Yeah, that timer sucks. It seems like you only get 30 seconds to type and send a message. I avoid peeps without a mic when possible.

Gunbladelad
3 hours ago, Taterman said:

I switched my CEO assistant to the male, but when I do client work like Diamond Shopping it's still the female voice.

That's because the Terrorbyte missions are given to you by Paige Harris - not your assistant.

Prison break with levels 6, 27, 30 randoms. Stunned we got this far. But knew this was coming.

H7tpp42.gif

The restart on this heist is a bitch (but completed 2nd time after I overcame my urge to quit)

MrClownSocks

These fkn losers using god mode, ghosting in their stupid meme f*ck boy helicopters. Nearly anytime I wanna do CEO work I get trolled by some try hard. Literally in this one lobby this guy sent every thing at me from mugger to mercenaries to strike force to orbital cannon. I can’t imagine waisting that much money to troll one player doing CEO work. 

• Like 2
ilovefreebird
8 hours ago, SlammerRPM said:

Again!

Why did it take you over 13 minutes to send a message? 

If I know I'll be doing something that takes that long, I have my character watch a TV or a security camera screen.

4 hours ago, ilovefreebird said:

Why did it take you over 13 minutes to send a message? 

If I know I'll be doing something that takes that long, I have my character watch a TV or a security camera screen.

On Xbox at least, when you send send a message to a friend through the friends list (Xbox button) you get kicked after 30 seconds.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Gridl0k said:

Prison break with levels 6, 27, 30 randoms. Stunned we got this far. But knew this was coming.

H7tpp42.gif

The restart on this heist is a bitch (but completed 2nd time after I overcame my urge to quit)

Me last week, trying to finish a Prison Break elite run where we already knew we were well under time: "Okay, everyone clear the beach. Get off the beach. ...Hey, get off the f*ckING BEACH. Let him land. ...Let him LAND. Come on, guys. ...Great. Now get in the helicopter. Nobody jump. HEY YOU, I SAID DON'T JUMP. Watch the tail rotor too OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO CLOSE TO THAT TAIL I'M GONNA f*ckING KILL YOU GEAEORKEWRFOKWRKORG"

ilovefreebird
33 minutes ago, Taterman said:

On Xbox at least, when you send send a message to a friend through the friends list (Xbox button) you get kicked after 30 seconds.

Wow, that's pretty annoying! I wonder what the reason for it is? I've never noticed it on PS4.

lvl 200 broomstick cannot find the subway entrance in order to Cargo grief my Tampa sale

Finally managed to empty my airport garage to move it to Murrieta

4/4 baited started firing explosives everywhere at the thin air.

broomstickretard

• KEKW 5
3 minutes ago, ilovefreebird said:

Wow, that's pretty annoying! I wonder what the reason for it is? I've never noticed it on PS4.

It's VERY annoying. I have no idea why it would be like that. Been kicked many times trying to type/send a two sentence message.

12 hours ago, Gridl0k said:

H7tpp42.gif

My favourite bit is how the Prisoner almost did the exact same thing but veered away just as he saw the guy in front of him die.

The only solution I've found for this is to park the chopper with the tail tucked into that little nook you can see in the rocks at the end of the beach; that way the team can only approach the Buzzard from the front. This also keeps the entire beach clear for the team to land on (because precision parachuting is yet another Lost Art) to minimise the chances of some randtard dropping thru the rotors.

Stupid glitched outfits that give invisible arms out of nowhere. I thought the idea was to patch that so we don't have running heads (but somehow they work normally during contact missions)

3 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

Another unlimited orbital cannon exploit.

Good job, R*! 

I used to rarely see this outside of BS lobbies but now you can spam with a lagswitch it's more common. Seen it a few times recently.

• Like 1