1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

Shadowfennekin

15 minutes ago, Nutduster said:

I had this happen yesterday because a guy apparently destroyed my Kosatka at the same moment I was attempting to leave it in a Toreador. Infinite black load screen. How they don't have contingency code to deal with this stuff, I will never know.

There are a lot of issues with the Kosatka, mostly because it's both a property you can spawn in but also a personal vehicle which can be destroyed.

3 hours ago, everybodysolo said:

Why hasn't there been a DLC featuring  Franklin and Michael ?

Just about everyone that was mentioned in story has gotten a spot online but the two that deserve it the most.

What's up with that?

its so weird. those 2 guys always seemed ready to do it and genuinely the most excited when talking about it but got nothing.

• Like 1

Arrows to Athens
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, partci said:

Nope. This one was on you.🙃

Not really. Usually, you don’t have to let off the throttle and go slower when exiting that tube to hit that checkpoint. You can hit the checkpoint without having to sacrifice any speed, but in that rare instance, I went a bit too fast and overshot it. How was I supposed to know that I was going a tad bit too fast than normal which would make me miss the checkpoint? Regardless, I shouldn’t have to slow down just to make sure I don’t overshoot a checkpoint.

A lot of the time, it actually looks like you're going to overshoot the checkpoint, but you don't. You just barely hit it. This is enough to tell you that it is inappropriately placed. What Rockstar should have done is moved that checkpoint slightly more forward. The checkpoints in this game also need to have a bigger register range.

Edited by Arrows to Athens

Posted (edited)

Don't use the Tezeract in Vicious Spiral. That's all.

EDIT: I guess I should put some perspective into it. It goes too fast. And fast in the completely wrong places. The first jump through the spiral will most likely fail because you'll bump into it and lose speed.  After the second spiral that goes vertically down you'll have so much speed you will overshoot the jump by ridiculous degrees and miss the checkpoint. Oops.

Edited by EkaSwede
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

Not really. Usually, you don’t have to let off the throttle and go slower when exiting that tube to hit that checkpoint. You can hit the checkpoint without having to sacrifice any speed, but in that rare instance, I went a bit too fast and overshot it. How was I supposed to know that I was going a tad bit too fast than normal which would make me miss the checkpoint? Regardless, I shouldn’t have to slow down just to make sure I don’t overshoot a checkpoint.

A lot of the time, it actually looks like you're going to overshoot the checkpoint, but you don't. You just barely hit it. This is enough to tell you that it is inappropriately placed. What Rockstar should have done is moved that checkpoint slightly more forward. The checkpoints in this game also need to have a bigger register range.

When the stunt checkpoints only cover like 1/3rd the track and are easy to miss. Meanwhile in gta iv they had big detection zones and covered the entire road like they should. 

• Like 2

Wastelander (Suzuki)

BAD SPORT! YOU LEFT THE JOB EARLY!

Go F*ck yourself with this S*ite R*. I'm not losing over 40k because some backmarker f*ckheadretardF****t punted me less than a 1/4 of a lap left in the race with no chance of ever gaining 1st place.

Side-note, to those that call me the asshole for "rage quiting" and thus reducing payouts for everyone in that race, I hate f*cks like you more than R*. 🖕

Posted (edited)

@Arrows to Athens One day, you'll look back on it & laugh. One day...

Seriously, tho, it is clear to me that you have offended RNGesus. I advise sacrificing bacon at midnight & being kind to no less than 3 cats to earn forgiveness. Praise be unto the Fatemaker.

Edited by God-eater
  • Like 2

Wastelander (Suzuki)

x3 Land Races? Nic.............

Literally the first race (rage quit not even 1/10th into the race, because punted into the river): 

• Like 1

Fuzzy___Cat

They have greyed out the replay option on races, lest we make too much money.

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1
  • Bruh 1

Caffeination

I haven’t played this game in years, but I’m still astounded by the fact that the CEO role and Biker role aren’t swapped yet. Bikers have the cooler businesses that fit the CEO position much better, and I’ve always hated switching them since the CEO role has so many privileges compared to the Biker.

At least the nightclub update let you connect all your assets into one place, but I can’t say I got to enjoy it for long, since I quit the day before the Oppressor MK2 became a thing. And from what I hear, solo public lobby methods have all been patched out, which is a shovel worth of salt poured onto a wound.

Unknown Insider
Posted (edited)

Most dog sh*t Customer Support ever. Seen and reported so many god mode whores and nothing happens to any of them and the god mode glitches never get patched, but when it comes to money glitches those get patched in a matter of hours

#TheMostBreakingGame

Edited by Unknown Insider
  • Like 4

If I load into a lobby and I hear you chewing or more likely, playing god awful sh*te f*cking trap pish whilst whining in Spanish, I'm gonna grief you mercilessly for being an obnoxious c*nt

Posted (edited)
On 6/2/2021 at 2:26 PM, Talisman_83 said:

The Cayo Perico heist is a complete f*cking waste of time and I pity anyone who does it, solo at least.

You mean to tell me I have to do 5-10 missions before I start the heist itself, then when I get there, the environment is made out of f*cking steel so if I attempt to drive practically anywhere, a f*cking blade of grass will stop me in my tracks?

On top of that, the enemy cone vision is ridiculous. The enemies will spawn out of nowhere and by then its too f*cking late to get out of their sight.

THEN you mean to tell me that there's a limit on the amount I can carry, never mind the fact that I somehow manage to carry an assault shotgun, machine pistol and grenades in my pocket at the same time?

The amount I managed to take was £1.2m and then you've got the f*ckin audacity to skim off the top and take money off me?

How about I just sit in my bunker, do f*ck all except buy supplies every 2 hours then sell for over $1m when its full?

Plus, how about I just let my nightclub produce $1.5m and sell that with practically no effort at all?

Such a horribly designed heist.

For that level of effort, the absolute minimum a solo player should be able to take AFTER any deductions is $5m.

If you've never done it and are thinking of trying, save yourself the f*cking trouble and don't.

Looks like I made a wise decision by not associating myself with the Cayo sh*tico heist.

Edited by WageWar
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Unknown Insider said:

Most dog sh*t Customer Support ever. Seen and reported so many god mode whores and nothing happens to any of them and the god mode glitches never get patched, but when it comes to money glitches those get patched in a matter of hours

#TheMostBreakingGame

What if I told you all God mode glitches are used for money glitches and need to patched as soon as possible. They are losing money, taketwo you better get these patched. :)

Arrows to Athens
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Talisman_83 said:

If I load into a lobby and I hear you chewing or more likely, playing god awful sh*te f*cking trap pish whilst whining in Spanish, I'm gonna grief you mercilessly for being an obnoxious c*nt

I had a douchebag play some cochlea-destroying rap music at an obnoxiously high volume in a race lobby I was hosting. I couldn’t mute him because the race had already begun. The music was still playing after the race had finished, so I kicked his annoying ass out as soon as we got back into the lobby screen. 

I’m 100% sure they do it either to deliberately be an annoyance because that describes their personality, I guess, or to show others that they have a taste for garbage. I genuinely cannot think of any other reason as to why they would have a mic on. Regardless, these kinds of people are f*cking annoying. 

Edited by Arrows to Athens

6 hours ago, WageWar said:

Looks like I made a wise decision by not associating myself with the Cayo sh*tico heist.

Not to keep repeating myself, but it's the easiest non-glitched million dollars you can make in this game. It's the least-good heist of them all, IMO, but it's not nearly as hard or annoying as the post you replied to makes it sound. If you play this game still and ever need money, it's well worth buying the sub and learning this heist. Basically a solo grinder's money spigot.

DuhBritishTea
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Xiled said:

What if I told you all God mode glitches are used for money glitches and need to patched as soon as possible. They are losing money, taketwo you better get these patched. :)

I legit want to send a support ticket saying "mod menus and cheaters are negatively impacting my decision to buy Shark Cards" and see what they say LOL

"You can report them using the in-game report feature"

And have my game crashed over and over because your anticheat sucks? No thanks.

Edited by DuhBritishTea

Wastelander (Suzuki)

If you put Traffic on during a race. Please go Hang yourself with Razorwire. That is all.

51 minutes ago, Wastelander (Suzuki) said:

If you put Traffic on during a race. Please go Hang yourself with Razorwire. That is all.

Why razorwire, these monsters shoud die slow

• Like 1

In all honesty, I think all player characters look alike. Sure, they all wear different clothes, tatoos and the like, some have brown skin, some have white, some have brown eyes, many have red. But the faceshape stays the same. But take away all that bling bling and most characters look alike. Therefore I made my character face... destinct, and not very attractive but not outright ugly. However the game keeps changing his faceshape to the default one in many circumstances.

This freak of nature is not my character:

pR0beJf.jpg

This freak is:

7iRG8gH.jpg

I suddenly remember why my character always wore masks.

STOP MORPHING MY HEAD!

2 hours ago, Wastelander (Suzuki) said:

I think there's something very "GTA" about having traffic on. After all, when we're pulling jobs we're not racing along big empty tracks - we're dodging and weaving and getting most brutally unfairly robbed by the AI drivers. Putting traffic on in races is the perfect training for that.

Also, traffic on means the best driver wins, not the best car or even the best track knowledge. It's a whole other level of difficulty.

All that said, I totally get that the pure racer is looking for the best time, so traffic on would be like a form of torture.

• Like 3

I agree with ^ that. These are basically two completely different conceptions of racing, but they both have their place. There's racing on tracks, pure and without interference, and there's street racing with the same elements of randomness you get in free roam. I have had occasion to enjoy both.

• Like 2

Wastelander (Suzuki)
Posted (edited)

@God-eater @Nutduster Problem with the traffic is the spawning system and also Desync/Lag (Please, go race in a lobby full of Mexicans with sh*tty late 90s at best Dial-up if you don't know). As well as the fact that it's basically been proven that much of the NPC traffic stupidity, such as suddenly switching lanes or even crossing into your set of lanes head on for no reason, is effectively purposefully done (See also Artificial Difficulty, see also I/E missions). Much of the issue with the spawning system can be seen more on the two lane road races out in the country side, where a car in your lane and heading the opposite lane will spawn less than 20 or 30 feet away from each other resulting in a "artificial chicane" that also moves and suddenly closes, and on top of that these "Two Cars" seem to universally spawn every 100 to 200 feet of the race on these roads. Again, "Artificial Difficulty", it's a basically nothing more than a well known mobile game tactic to anger the player into rage buying Microtransactions (I.E Shark Cards), even in games like The Crew (both of them) this quite clear artificial spawning of traffic is seen and is no where near this insanely bad. Even in Need for Speed Heat, where cars will actively and rather suicidality slam on the brakes in the middle of a intersection as your about to pass through it, isn't this consistently overzealous in it's use/purpose. Can racing with Traffic be fun? Answer is yes, cause the two game series I just referenced prove this even with the shady tactics to drive in game microtransactions. R*'s racing is not fun, purely because it's over zealous to the point Even the EA Games Title is less bulls*it with it, as well as the fact that GTAO's playerbase are......well let's just say the Glue Eaters are a much higher class of retard than most of this game's playerbase, so the Traffic system in racing only adds another and very unneeded layer of stress when combined with all the other issues (I.E the fact that Catchup is and has always been so broken that it often permanentlyly effects a player even if they drop back to last place).

Edited by Wastelander (Suzuki)

Posted (edited)
On 6/2/2021 at 2:26 PM, Talisman_83 said:

The Cayo Perico heist is a complete f*cking waste of time and I pity anyone who does it, solo at least.

You mean to tell me I have to do 5-10 missions before I start the heist itself, then when I get there, the environment is made out of f*cking steel so if I attempt to drive practically anywhere, a f*cking blade of grass will stop me in my tracks?

On top of that, the enemy cone vision is ridiculous. The enemies will spawn out of nowhere and by then its too f*cking late to get out of their sight.

THEN you mean to tell me that there's a limit on the amount I can carry, never mind the fact that I somehow manage to carry an assault shotgun, machine pistol and grenades in my pocket at the same time?

The amount I managed to take was £1.2m and then you've got the f*ckin audacity to skim off the top and take money off me?

How about I just sit in my bunker, do f*ck all except buy supplies every 2 hours then sell for over $1m when its full?

Plus, how about I just let my nightclub produce $1.5m and sell that with practically no effort at all?

Such a horribly designed heist.

For that level of effort, the absolute minimum a solo player should be able to take AFTER any deductions is $5m.

If you've never done it and are thinking of trying, save yourself the f*cking trouble and don't.

Me reading this as someone who doesn't even need to do it but does it anyway because I think it's fun

kPqvjqP.png

With that said, if I was able to do any of the other heists solo, I won't be doing Cayo Perico as much as I do it now.

Edited by The_Ghost

1 hour ago, Wastelander (Suzuki) said:

@God-eater @Nutduster Problem with the traffic is the spawning system and also Desync/Lag (Please, go race in a lobby full of Mexicans with sh*tty late 90s at best Dial-up if you don't know). As well as the fact that it's basically been proven that much of the NPC traffic stupidity, such as suddenly switching lanes or even crossing into your set of lanes head on for no reason, is effectively purposefully done (See also Artificial Difficulty, see also I/E missions). Much of the issue with the spawning system can be seen more on the two lane road races out in the country side, where a car in your lane and heading the opposite lane will spawn less than 20 or 30 feet away from each other resulting in a "artificial chicane" that also moves and suddenly closes, and on top of that these "Two Cars" seem to universally spawn every 100 to 200 feet of the race on these roads. Again, "Artificial Difficulty", it's a basically nothing more than a well known mobile game tactic to anger the player into rage buying Microtransactions (I.E Shark Cards), even in games like The Crew (both of them) this quite clear artificial spawning of traffic is seen and is no where near this insanely bad. Even in Need for Speed Heat, where cars will actively and rather suicidality slam on the brakes in the middle of a intersection as your about to pass through it, isn't this consistently overzealous in it's use/purpose. Can racing with Traffic be fun? Answer is yes, cause the two game series I just referenced prove this even with the shady tactics to drive in game microtransactions. R*'s racing is not fun, purely because it's over zealous to the point Even the EA Games Title is less bulls*it with it, as well as the fact that GTAO's playerbase are......well let's just say the Glue Eaters are a much higher class of retard than most of this game's playerbase, so the Traffic system in racing only adds another and very unneeded layer of stress when combined with all the other issues (I.E the fact that Catchup is and has always been so broken that it often permanentlyly effects a player even if they drop back to last place).

I mean--it's only stress if you let it stress you, isn't it? Personally I sometimes enjoy trying to predict and avoid the GTA traffic, even though there are known problems with it. Some days it's too annoying for words. But it can also be satisfying when you know the game is trying to screw you over and not letting it.

I fully understand why some people don't want to race like that, but as I spend 95% of my time in free roam, I've obviously got a high tolerance for chaos GTA-style.

Hazzardtohimself
2 hours ago, Wastelander (Suzuki) said:

Problem with the traffic is the spawning system and also Desync/Lag ... As well as the fact that it's basically been proven that much of the NPC traffic stupidity, such as suddenly switching lanes or even crossing into your set of lanes head on for no reason, is effectively purposefully done ...

(slightly off topic B&M for the potential future from me that's related to Suzuki's valid complaint) 

My fear is that the 'car culture DLC' will have street racing with exclusively NPC-populated routes - maybe even with some of the semi-scripted traffic jams that we saw in single player! 

So we'd be contending with de-synced street furniture (lamps, signs, etc.), wild AI that aim to get in our way, and the usual blend of laggy players teleporting around or driving backwards / blocking the road. 
Why would this be entertaining?! 

(and a B&M for today) 

Discovering that the 'Golden Minigun', 'Rare Hide', 'Pocket Watch' and something else I won from the casino wheel hasn't made it to my cargo warehouse. 

• Like 3