Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)


Shadowfennekin
 Share

  • Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Arrows to Athens

    983

  • EkaSwede

    413

  • WageWar

    399

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ Pfft amateur  

why you shouldn't jump everywhere   

Recommended Posts

In lobby with 25 people... Already off to a bad start. In lobby with other people is the same level of meme as a story starting with A Florida Man... Entered casino interior just fine, a few seconds of pop in later the casino interior loads in. Attempts to enter penthouse so I can phone teleport to beach to kill tryhard who had to go ghost organization in jet to destroy cargo. Instead get the loading interior issue where the game f*cks up attempting to load the interior to the penthouse. So infinite black screen with loading because C* are idiots and have no fail safe for this. And get the time remaining before kick bs which means turn the game off because again no fail safe because C*. 

 

Amazes me they still have no fail safes similar to a few of those cutscenes you can soft lock in in gta sa. A rare issue back in 2004 because they didn't bother to add the cutscene timeout and mission passes so softlocks don't happen, to certain missions. Like Burning Desire and Intensive Care. 17 years ago they at least applied it to some missions in SA. But gtao? No f*ck you let us waste your time. 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wastelander (Suzuki)
32 minutes ago, Xiled said:

In lobby with 25 people... Already off to a bad start. In lobby with other people is the same level of meme as a story starting with A Florida Man... Entered casino interior just fine, a few seconds of pop in later the casino interior loads in. Attempts to enter penthouse so I can phone teleport to beach to kill tryhard who had to go ghost organization in jet to destroy cargo. Instead get the loading interior issue where the game f*cks up attempting to load the interior to the penthouse. So infinite black screen with loading because C* are idiots and have no fail safe for this. And get the time remaining before kick bs which means turn the game off because again no fail safe because C*. 

 

Amazes me they still have no fail safes similar to a few of those cutscenes you can soft lock in in gta sa. A rare issue back in 2004 because they didn't bother to add the cutscene timeout and mission passes so softlocks don't happen, to certain missions. Like Burning Desire and Intensive Care. 17 years ago they at least applied it to some missions in SA. But gtao? No f*ck you let us waste your time. 

 

 


I got kicked as I was joining an on call race and got literally soft locked, zoomed back in where I was had Loading in the lower right hand corner, all controls locked. Had to restart my game. So it's not just the Penthouse that does this. Also the Penthouse is the one that breaks like this most often in high player count lobbies. Used to force fix it via NAT type, but that's gone now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wastelander (Suzuki)

The Duke O' Death needs to be perma banned from races. Full Stop.


That is all, no it does not need explanation, pretty sure it explains itself given the event week currently.

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

C*, fix this f*cking God mode bullsh*t. All these narcissistic cunts using it think they’re tough sh*t and think they own the entire lobby. 

do you know what actually annoys me about these idiots? if you complain about this they say "it's just a game", if it's "just a game" why are you cheating you freaking punk?!

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

do you know what actually annoys me about these idiots? if you complain about this they say "it's just a game", if it's "just a game" why are you cheating you freaking punk?!

Bc of godemode i dont go into badsport. I would like to fight there but a friend of mine was a month ago and over 50% were in godmode. (rip my faggios, he killed all of them for badsport :()

Link to post
Share on other sites

MrDeathFox

My B&M is that people refuse to mind their own business, I had a rank 147 player who had just joined the session spend well over $100k on insurance for his Mk2 as he tried (and failed) to get a cheap kill on me while I was on my yacht.

 

As I'm writing this, my yacht just shot down a rank 94 jet trying to destroy El Rubio's helicopters... I'm gonna help this player out.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Great, servers down again. Save data can't be loaded.

 

Ofcourse, it only affects me.

Pretty sure the game is telling me I need to clean up my mess around my house instead of playing games.

Edited by No Homing
  • KEKW 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Baiylee said:

Just need to vent a bit, just finished a few stunt races.

 

Why do like 95% of players just not know how to use f*cking brakes or do clean overtakes?

 

The amount of times I get rammed from behind is baffling, I just don’t get it, what’s so hard about holding the left trigger or just going around me?

I'm not sure if you seen my posts in regards to stunt races but seriously they are nothing but full of trolls and majority of the player base who engage in stunt races are incompetent and have a skillset of constant ramming.

I would highly advise if feasible and lucky enough to get players to join that you host one yourself and turn off catchup, slipstream and make the race non-contact 

Edited by WageWar
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Arrows to Athens
2 hours ago, WageWar said:

I'm not sure if you seen my posts in regards to stunt races but seriously they are nothing but full of trolls and majority of the player base who engage in stunt races are incompetent and have a skillset of constant ramming.

I would highly advise if feasible and lucky enough to get players to join that you host one yourself and turn off catchup, slipstream and make the race non-contact 

It’s exactly why I host my own races and set it to non-contact. No more ramming dickheads, no possibility to troll. Love it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, No Homing said:

Great, servers down again. Sava data can't be loaded.

 

Ofcourse, it only affects me.

Pretty sure the game is telling me I need to clean up my mess around my house instead of playing games.

 

If it's just you, change your glasses. Forces a save & fixes it (well, until next time it happens). No idea why that works, but I do it every time I see that annoying as hell message.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, God-eater said:

 

If it's just you, change your glasses. Forces a save & fixes it (well, until next time it happens). No idea why that works, but I do it every time I see that annoying as hell message.

It's not saving failed, I couldn't even get online.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, No Homing said:

It's not saving failed, I couldn't even get online.

 

Ah, well then. Glasses probably won't cut it. 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, God-eater said:

 

Ah, well then. Glasses probably won't cut it. 😂

Well I do need them irl xD

Link to post
Share on other sites

Arrows to Athens
Posted (edited)

Yesterday, I encountered a player driving backwards in a race...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

on non-contact.

 

tenor.gif

Edited by Arrows to Athens
Link to post
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Arrows to Athens said:

Yesterday, I encountered a player driving backwards in a race...

 

on non-contact.

 

tenor.gif

 

Quoting because I can only like it once. Also gives me room for 

 

AAAAAAAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAA-HAA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAA.

 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

 

But then maybe cry a little, too. 

 

I now renew my campaign to add an IQ test to the login screen for GTA Online. 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Arrows to Athens said:

It’s exactly why I host my own races and set it to non-contact. No more ramming dickheads, no possibility to troll. Love it. 

Majority of the time, I make the biggest mistake by joining a stunt race with a random host because when I host one nobody wants to join.

Edited by WageWar
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Wastelander (Suzuki) said:

The Duke O' Death needs to be perma banned from races. Full Stop.


That is all, no it does not need explanation, pretty sure it explains itself given the event week currently.

They kept some vehicles which are actually competitive  in certain classes from being raceable because of the peashooter miniguns. They added some later cars with the same peashooter miniguns that are raceable. So they are capable of changing a simple flag. Yet its too hard for them to simply change a single flag for op cars for the class there in. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Arrows to Athens

This f*cking game, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...

 

Bk0Tdh5.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Arrows to Athens said:

This f*cking game, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...

Nope. This one was on you.🙃

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

The Cayo Perico heist is a complete f*cking waste of time and I pity anyone who does it, solo at least.

 

You mean to tell me I have to do 5-10 missions before I start the heist itself, then when I get there, the environment is made out of f*cking steel so if I attempt to drive practically anywhere, a f*cking blade of grass will stop me in my tracks?

On top of that, the enemy cone vision is ridiculous. The enemies will spawn out of nowhere and by then its too f*cking late to get out of their sight.

THEN you mean to tell me that there's a limit on the amount I can carry, never mind the fact that I somehow manage to carry an assault shotgun, machine pistol and grenades in my pocket at the same time?

The amount I managed to take was £1.2m and then you've got the f*ckin audacity to skim off the top and take money off me?

 

How about I just sit in my bunker, do f*ck all except buy supplies every 2 hours then sell for over $1m when its full?

Plus, how about I just let my nightclub produce $1.5m and sell that with practically no effort at all?

 

Such a horribly designed heist.

For that level of effort, the absolute minimum a solo player should be able to take AFTER any deductions is $5m.

If you've never done it and are thinking of trying, save yourself the f*cking trouble and don't.

Edited by Talisman_83
Link to post
Share on other sites

ilovefreebird
23 minutes ago, Talisman_83 said:

The Cayo Perico heist is a complete f*cking waste of time and I pity anyone who does it, solo at least.

 

Yeah, everyone here absolutely gushes over it, but it's an absolute pain in the ass in my opinion. Sure, it's a great moneymaker - but at what cost? AT WHAT COST?!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

AcidRain7744
12 minutes ago, ilovefreebird said:

 

Yeah, everyone here absolutely gushes over it, but it's an absolute pain in the ass in my opinion. Sure, it's a great moneymaker - but at what cost? AT WHAT COST?!

 

Probably the same people that said casino and pac standard were the best way to make money. Heists suck for lone wolves. I have no desire to curate a crew and herd them into a heist.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Guys, really: watch a couple YouTube videos. Cayo Perico has a lot of issues (especially all that annoying, hard-as-steel shrubbery), but you only need to do 5 setups, you can race through the scope out, and you can consistently elite the finale solo in maybe 10 minutes. Once you complete the learning curve, that heist is painfully easy--quick and automatic million-plus in your pocket.

 

It's not as good of a heist in any way as the Diamond, or any of the older ones. But please don't quit it because you find it too hard or frustrating. I guarantee that with a little practice and YouTube research, you'll realize that it's actually a complete cakewalk. Very little effort required relative to what it pays, as long as you know what to avoid. I can do the whole thing in under an hour and get up to 1.5 million--you will never see anything like that rate of return from any other activity in this game.

Edited by Nutduster
Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Nutduster said:

Guys, really: watch a couple YouTube videos. Cayo Perico has a lot of issues (especially all that annoying, hard-as-steel shrubbery), but you only need to do 5 setups, you can race through the scope out, and you can consistently elite the finale solo in maybe 10 minutes. Once you complete the learning curve, that heist is painfully easy--quick and automatic million-plus in your pocket.

 

It's not as good of a heist in any way as the Diamond, or any of the older ones. But please don't quit it because you find it too hard or frustrating. I guarantee that with a little practice and YouTube research, you'll realize that it's actually a complete cakewalk. Very little effort required relative to what it pays, as long as you know what to avoid. I can do the whole thing in under an hour and get up to 1.5 million--you will never see anything like that rate of return from any other activity in this game.

 

Same here. It's boring and repetitive, but by the nines has it opened up earning potential for lone wolf players like me who don't play the delivery businesses. Once you get to grips with the set-ups, they can be done at some speed. I always take the sub, because a) I quite like the set-up and b) you get to wear the scuba gear. I always get out at the west dock, grab all the loot from the sheds, get a boat and sail round to the drainage tunnel, in and out, and then swim away for the time bonus. It's a piece of cake.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Big Molio said:

 

Same here. It's boring and repetitive, but by the nines has it opened up earning potential for lone wolf players like me who don't play the delivery businesses. Once you get to grips with the set-ups, they can be done at some speed. I always take the sub, because a) I quite like the set-up and b) you get to wear the scuba gear. I always get out at the west dock, grab all the loot from the sheds, get a boat and sail round to the drainage tunnel, in and out, and then swim away for the time bonus. It's a piece of cake.

 

I mix it up more than it sounds like you do, but I concur, piece of cake. It just takes reps to understand how not to cause problems for yourself. I often start at the airfield if there's decent loot and guard uniforms there: take the Velum in, stash weapons in the hangar (you have to pay for this), throw on a uniform, kill any problem guards, fill your bag, and then you can just drive to the compound without being hassled. The rest of the time I take the Kosatka, go straight into the compound through the drainage tunnel, then do a stealth exit from main dock. Neither of these is hard, it just requires some patience and practice to learn the routes to run, which guards to kill and when, etc.

 

Basically anyone should be able to learn the routine and knock these out easily after less than 10 runs. You can do setups in invite-only lobbies so there's never any risk of interference if you don't want. And you don't have to AFK like you do with the bunker and nightclub to make any real money. At this point, if I need cash, all I do is the island solo, the casino less often with my friends, and my nightclub whenever it happens to fill up.

Edited by Nutduster
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Talisman_83 said:

 

The amount I managed to take was £1.2m and then you've got the f*ckin audacity to skim off the top and take money off me?

 

How about I just sit in my bunker, do f*ck all except buy supplies every 2 hours then sell for over $1m when its full?

Plus, how about I just let my nightclub produce $1.5m and sell that with practically no effort at all?

 

 

I played this heist 5 times months after release, tried to appreciate it, really, but its just so boring and depressing. The island looks straight coming from a free-to-play game, ok it has some crisp interiors, but gameplay wise it sucks. Agressive approach is bad as far I can tell from videos(never bothered to try it by myself), so I felt bound to repeat Stealth approach and didn't found it particulary exciting. 

 

Meanwhile i don't really need to grind it, I rather repeat-glitch my Casino Heist in agressive or play PacStand for the sake of it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably been said a million times already, but I hate those cunting hover bike things that blow you up wherever you are standing. If you are one of those people, go to hell

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

everybodysolo

Why hasn't there been a DLC featuring  Franklin and Michael ?

 

Just about everyone that was mentioned in story has gotten a spot online but the two that deserve it the most.

 

What's up with that?

Link to post
Share on other sites

AcidRain7744
2 hours ago, Scott. said:

Probably been said a million times already, but I hate those cunting hover bike things that blow you up wherever you are standing. If you are one of those people, go to hell

 

You can never complain too much about them.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/1/2021 at 12:14 AM, Xiled said:

In lobby with 25 people... Already off to a bad start. In lobby with other people is the same level of meme as a story starting with A Florida Man... Entered casino interior just fine, a few seconds of pop in later the casino interior loads in. Attempts to enter penthouse so I can phone teleport to beach to kill tryhard who had to go ghost organization in jet to destroy cargo. Instead get the loading interior issue where the game f*cks up attempting to load the interior to the penthouse. So infinite black screen with loading because C* are idiots and have no fail safe for this. And get the time remaining before kick bs which means turn the game off because again no fail safe because C*.

 

 

I had this happen yesterday because a guy apparently destroyed my Kosatka at the same moment I was attempting to leave it in a Toreador. Infinite black load screen. How they don't have contingency code to deal with this stuff, I will never know.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 5 Users Currently Viewing
    1 member, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests

    • Nerfgoth
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.