1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

Shadowfennekin

SeveralChickens
Posted (edited)

Why the f*ck does everyone quit golf before the game even begins? It takes me forever to finally get 1 or 2 people to play. There will be 3 people wanting to join, but they all leave right before the game launches. They were clearly looking for a golf match, then quit. Like WTF man...

So many times there are a couple of people who have joined, but when the game actually begins, I'm all alone. TF is wrong with these people? They were clearly looking to join golf, so wtf...

And even if I can get a game going, players leave if they lose the first hole. 

Edited by SeveralChickens

Wastelander (Suzuki)
Posted (edited)

Custom Vehicles: OFF

It. Is. A. Stunt. Race. TURN THAT SH*T BACK ON YOU F*CKING RETARDS!!!

I'm so goddamned tired of this. It's bad enough with that setting on, at least you can put distance between you and the pack, but no, we turn it off and it makes the BTCC in the mid 80s to the early 2000s look tame af, hell it makes NASCAR in it's golden heyday look like a clean race. I've heard of beatin and bangin, the ol' bump and run, but I've seen cleaner races.....IN A PUBLIC FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 LOBBY......MUST LESS A OPEN TRACK DAY LOBBY THAT HAD CLEAN RACING FOR 6 ENTIRE HOURS MORE OFTEN, than I have had back to back decent racing in GTAO. People never let you pass, always block, if you do get passed usually they try to P.I.T your car. They ram all the time, and then get really pissed off when you dare bump them back. Then there is the f*cking physics........ @Arrows to Athens knows about this from the last page. The Vamos is the worse offender tho, Cluster Struck, can't hit the apex of the turns because you WILL Grip Roll off the curb. "What's a Grip Roll?" Glad you asked, cause it's an odd little thing infamously called a "Jelly Car" in Forza, Race Tires, and then the softest suspension settings you can get, car will roll over due to the grip of the tires and lean caused. One problem tho....The Vamos like most every car in GTAV doesn't lean, the GTAIV physics were dialed back from 11 to around 2 or 1, however because the game/phyiscs engine itself was never made for such simple physics you sometimes get these odd cases were the physics engine just throws it's hands in the air, screams "Ah f*ck it! MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!", and more often than not f*cks the player over completely, the Vamos is an example of such. Seriously I hate the Stunt Races purely because of the Playerbase, the almost RNG-based Physics Engine, the Checkpoint System being a buggy ass mess on most tracks (I went through the marker R*, if you thought I somehow "Missed" it, then we gonna have to have a very messy and bloody talk...), and the Catchup system being WORSE than the infamous Hyper Rubber Banding of NFS 2k15, as well as that also being buggy af and sometimes never removing the insane power-cap on your car so you'll drop back to 6th or 7th place and have half your power and gears permeantly removed because the game still for some reason thinks your in 1st place (This glitch is also present in all racing modes, since launch day).

rant over.

Edited by Wastelander (Suzuki)
  • Like 6

Unknown Insider

Rockstargames  haven’t patched anything in weeks , months and  they do it 7 days before the new contents In GtaOnline , so this means they have the ability to patch any glitch and they are ready anytime plus they dont need to release a title update to patch a glitch so what are they waiting for to patch the penthose god mode car dupe glitch !!!! the glitch released on november 2020 and w now we are in may 2021 !!!!! They didnt figure a way to patch it also they released 2 patch updates after the cayo update and also they didnt patch it btw the patch of this glitch is so easy but I think they need to hire new people to fix glitches 😂

• Like 1

Why the f*ck did they remove the vehicle spawn point outside of the Farmhouse Bunker?

If you come out and try to spawn a car, it'll now appear on the f*cking highway.

What kind of nonsense is this? Who decided this was a good idea?

What was the vehicle spawn point getting in the way of? The redneck yokels?

Posted (edited)

I see the intern in charge of putting the fences round the tracks still hasn't grasped the concept of making them align where they meet, or even recessing them.

Oh, I ran 4 inches wide, better come to a dead stop facing backwards.

PS woop woop fireworks "out of season"!

Edited by Gridl0k
  • Like 1
  • Bruh 1

16 hours ago, WageWar said:

Subjectively, regardless of boosting performance, handling or even control I still would not put off road or muscle car rims on a super, its not very befitting. 

I have a dirty X80 with offroads for tube-heavy races as well as a clean one I'm not ashamed of. It's worth it. Especially when there's all these f*cking merged cars with F1 wheels.

22 hours ago, SeveralChickens said:

Why the f*ck does everyone quit golf before the game even begins? It takes me forever to finally get 1 or 2 people to play. There will be 3 people wanting to join, but they all leave right before the game launches. They were clearly looking for a golf match, then quit. Like WTF man...

If they're like me, they want to play 9 holes alone and are not interested in either competition or waiting on other players to take their turn. It's just a bit of lazy design from Rockstar that when you go to start a golf match, you can't choose solo or matchmaking. It just does what it wants.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Gridl0k said:

Especially when there's all these f*cking merged cars with F1 wheels.

Is this actually a thing? 

• Like 1

On 5/30/2021 at 4:39 AM, SeveralChickens said:

So many times there are a couple of people who have joined, but when the game actually begins, I'm all alone. TF is wrong with these people? They were clearly looking to join golf, so wtf...

And even if I can get a game going, players leave if they lose the first hole. 

Like @Nutduster says, some people just want to play alone but the option to just host alone went away years ago, so now all you can do is quit out till you get a solo game.

As for the quitting the second they fall behind, that's been happening in online sports games since day one. GTA is not only no exception, but it's arguably worse. I remember back when I was running up my Strength stat, I'd start up a golf game, 3 others would join, I birdie the first hole, 3 people quit. Like, they wouldn't even take their shot - just bam, gone the moment I sank the putt. This happened to me 100% of the time.

GTA players are the most risk-averse players I've ever seen. They don't want to work for a win, or enjoy a close competition. The don't want to earn their win - they just want it served up to them. 

This is why they'll quit golf/tennis/races as soon as they drop behind. It's why they'll bring their bumboys along in races to deliberately drive backwards/block the track to stop anyone else from having a chance. It's why 99% of Creator races are riddled with stupid little tricks like arrows pointing the wrong way or hairpins on cliff edges that will completely derail a racer who isn't ready for them (assuring victory for the host). It's why 1573425% percent of Creator Deathmatches are rigged shooting galleries where the host spawn is unreachable & has a minigun/RPG spawn while everyone else spawns in a hole with only melee weapons. 

I remember one Creator race that was particularly diabolical. It was a bike race point-to-point that started in Grapeseed & ended in Sandy Shores. The track ran down to the waterline at Millar's Fishery, where there was a bridge made of ramps crossing the Alamo sea. One checkpoint at the start of the ramps, the next at the other end. The trick was that the bridge was absolutely impossible to cross - sooner or later, you'd take a bad bounce and end up in the water. I played it solo & tried dozens upon dozens of times just to see if it could be done - it couldn't. Fast, slow, medium, careful as hell; didn't matter, you'd drown your bike every time. The only way to complete the race was to hit the checkpoint on the north shore, then take off around the Alamo Sea & get to the other checkpoint that way. Anyone not familiar with the track would attempt the crossing at least once, and even if they figured out what the host had done, it didn't matter because the host had an unbeatable head start. The handful of times I inflicted that race on others, I would be sitting at the finish line while the rest of the field was still desperately trying to cross the ramps until every last one of them got a DNF. The kicker was the name of the race: "Can You Make It Across?". 

Anyway, as with literally all things GTA Online, the only way to get a proper & honorable competition is to play with friends only. 

Of course, R* could go a long way towards fixing this by making quitting register as a loss on a player's record. That would at least encourage the stat-padders to try to come back from behind. 

• Like 3

Arrows to Athens
Posted (edited)

Does anyone else have a hard time getting a smooth landing on this section of the track (City Limits), especially with the Emerus/Krieger?

XEnRM9T.gif

It's like the suspension reacts weirdly with the platform, resulting in a rough landing that can cause you to spin out. This has almost costed me a few races. 

Edited by Arrows to Athens
  • Like 2

Wastelander (Suzuki)
1 hour ago, Arrows to Athens said:

Does anyone else have a hard time getting a smooth landing on this section of the track (City Limits), especially with the Emerus/Krieger?

XEnRM9T.gif

It's like the suspension reacts weirdly with the platform, resulting in a rough landing that can cause you to spin out. This has almost costed me a few races. 

I got kicked from a lobby earlier this morning because I was using a fully spec'd out S80RR and got 1st place twice by at least 5 seconds over 2nd place....who was apparently the host. They didn't even bother with trying to turn customs off, just straight to Le Italian Boot. The S80RR actually has near F1 Car levels of downforce, so most of the track is flat out at top speed or near top speed. Also haven't had this problem with the S80RR, however I've seen a few players in the Krieger or Emerus spin out on landing. Could also be that one asshole Krieger I sent flying into the Maze BanK Building and exploded on impact because he flew off the track via a boost pad. lmao, mans spun 1st place out so I returned the favor on behalf a the guy, had a clean battle for 1st afterward.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Talisman_83 said:

Why the f*ck did they remove the vehicle spawn point outside of the Farmhouse Bunker?

If you come out and try to spawn a car, it'll now appear on the f*cking highway.

The farmhouse... I am trying to remember whether this is the one I own or not, is it the one before the little hill looking at the prison? Martin's mansion is closer to it, is that the one?

If so, that is so pointless and annoying

• Like 2

Arrows to Athens

Playing missions with imbeciles...

One of them later somehow destroyed one of the Sasquatches at the docks. Good God, this player base. 

awesomefoot
2 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

One of them later somehow destroyed one of the Sasquatches at the docks. Good God, this player base. 

Had something like that happen too where I'm guessing someone climbed a curb and crashed into the water.

You know what's the smartest move of all time on Repo missions, though? Firing explosives at the RVs in "RV Nearly There?". Surely won't chain reaction and destroy the Brickade. And even if it does somehow not destroy it, it's *really* easy to just push the Brickade past half a dozen smoldering RV wreckages considering the Brickade has a health meter.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, WageWar said:

Is this actually a thing? 

Uh huh

Wastelander (Suzuki)
Posted (edited)

Well, I'm probably gonna end up in bad sport for the first time if this sh*t keeps up. These races are actually f*cking sh*t, only two or three of them are good and that's IF the host bothers to leave customs on or at he very least turns it to "Non-Contact"....or better yet both. So tired of this sh*t, last half a lap only to get punted back to 5th or worse, or the f*cking retard Catchup system bugs the f*ck out and Handicaps me even tho I'm in 5th place, but after managing to retake 1st from the person that passed me on the first lap....THE GAME THEN DECIDES TO F*CK HIM OVER COMPLETELY WITH THAT ISSUE INSTEAD....like I honestly don't even know how to feel about that win, just watching the poor guy drop from 1st to dead last because of that....I felt anger on his behalf because I had just dealt with that and only got back to 1st because of a few lucky slipstreams.

Edit: Murder the man responsible for the design of the Guardrails in races, that is all.

Edited by Wastelander (Suzuki)

Please join my "teach rockstar how Armco works" crowdfunder

• Like 2

Wastelander (Suzuki)
1 minute ago, Gridl0k said:

Please join my "teach rockstar how Armco Barriers don't just have sudden mass 3 or 4 car long gapping holes in them" crowdfunder

Corrected that for you

Also the f*cking Hitboxes.....I thought this was a Open Wheel Series thing but no, you can completely pass by the barrier, only just brushing by it, and suddenly as I've mentioned before....the Physics Engine just gives up, yells "AH F*CK IT!!!!" and then processes to either stop your car dead at best, throw it like a ragdoll seven miles opposite of the damned Armco at worse, despite never actually hitting anything solid, just getting a Darlington Stripe (NASCAR Term, basically you brushed the outside wall slightly in the turn) on the side of the car, but instead the game just acts as if you hit wall's corner. 

• Like 3

For the love of god, fix the pv spawns!

• Like 8

Arrows to Athens
7 hours ago, Wastelander (Suzuki) said:

Corrected that for you

Also the f*cking Hitboxes.....I thought this was a Open Wheel Series thing but no, you can completely pass by the barrier, only just brushing by it, and suddenly as I've mentioned before....the Physics Engine just gives up, yells "AH F*CK IT!!!!" and then processes to either stop your car dead at best, throw it like a ragdoll seven miles opposite of the damned Armco at worse, despite never actually hitting anything solid, just getting a Darlington Stripe (NASCAR Term, basically you brushed the outside wall slightly in the turn) on the side of the car, but instead the game just acts as if you hit wall's corner. 

The hitboxes are f*cking annoying as f*ck. And the fact that your car sometimes won’t land smoothly after a jump, causing it to spin out upon landing. This costed me a race last night. This game has the oddest physics.

• Like 2

Just need to vent a bit, just finished a few stunt races.

Why do like 95% of players just not know how to use f*cking brakes or do clean overtakes?

The amount of times I get rammed from behind is baffling, I just don’t get it, what’s so hard about holding the left trigger or just going around me?

Posted (edited)

I love it when you sub missile 4-0 some random MK2 then he proceeds to call you a noob and ask for a 1v1.

This is freemode.

We're already in a 1v1 and its 4-0.

Honestly, just f*ckin put the game in the bin cos you're missing some brain cells.

You're the one running around ON FOOT ON RADAR after I down your MK2, whilst there's now a multitude of things around you that can kill you at any one time, yet I'M the noob cos I choose to safeguard myself from said threats and decide to fire on you from a place of relative security?

Edited by Talisman_83

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Baiylee said:

Just need to vent a bit, just finished a few stunt races.

Why do like 95% of players just not know how to use f*cking brakes or do clean overtakes?

The amount of times I get rammed from behind is baffling, I just don’t get it, what’s so hard about holding the left trigger or just going around me?

I really thought that the damage-related performance deterioration in Open Wheel was a great idea and would encourage clean racing, a la Forza. I even thought it was something that should be introduced across all races. 

Nope, cuz GTA attracts the stupidest, most ignorant motherf*ckers that have ever picked up a controller. 

Of course, we are talking about people who will kill themselves then claim that this is somehow a victory, so...

Edited by God-eater
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

This happened to me in that same mission

D3qhR6Q.gif

• Like 1
  • Bruh 1

2 hours ago, Talisman_83 said:

Honestly, just f*ckin put the game in the bin cos you're missing some brain cells.

You're the one running around ON FOOT ON RADAR after I down your MK2, whilst there's now a multitude of things around you that can kill you at any one time, yet I'M the noob cos I choose to safeguard myself from said threats and decide to fire on you from a place of relative security?

Technically you're firing on them from a place of COMPLETE security. Not only is your attack more or less off-radar (they see your sub icon, but not the missile inbound), you literally can't be killed until your sub is destroyed first. And you are firing at them from, most probably, well out of even sniper range. Maybe not noobish, but also not exactly the bravest way to attack someone.

That said, if you're using it to kill people who are griefing on Mk IIs, I fully endorse. 🥰

• Like 2

Arrows to Athens

C*, fix this f*cking God mode bullsh*t. All these narcissistic cunts using it think they’re tough sh*t and think they own the entire lobby. 

On 5/30/2021 at 3:27 AM, Talisman_83 said:

I swear I remember people bringing this up months ago :D

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Arrows to Athens said:

C*, fix this f*cking God mode bullsh*t. All these narcissistic cunts using it think they’re tough sh*t and think they own the entire lobby. 

They wouldn't even need to fix whatever spaghetti code bullsh*t lets it happen; just add a check - did a player register a hit but take no damage? Was the attack initiated by a CEO/MC member while friendly fire was off? Get a Y then a N, kick player from session, put them into Bad Sport.

What we need to do is find a way to make godmode also drop millions of dollars on the godmoder. R* would have it patched inside a week.

Edited by God-eater