1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

Shadowfennekin

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arrows to Athens

• EkaSwede

• WageWar

So I decided to play GTAO after being idle from the game for some time, I done some stunt races due to the triple money and RP and it was the biggest mistake I made. 

I'm seriously sick to sh*t with the unnecessary ramming and trolling.

5 hours ago, ilovefreebird said:

Why does anyone think F1 wheels look good on normal cars in this game? 

And off road/muscle wheels on supers too.

• Like 1

A little late to the EWO convo, but it reminded me of something.

I had left my Adder outside an Ammunation while doing a Business Battle. Completely forgot about it. Was going past and saw it, so jumped in. Someone had planted a prox mine on it.
I got blown to pieces, almost immediately, the guy EWOs, he was almost on the other side of the city. Like it was a reflex action whenever the game says he killed someone. I'd like to point out the kill feed had been pretty quiet leading up to that and it didn't coincide with him killing anyone else. All I could do was laugh at the pointless nature of his action.

Shiloh Comes
Posted (edited)
On 5/25/2021 at 3:06 AM, Xachury said:

2021 and players still don't know about weapon swapping to get around reloading.

Combat MG Mk2

Will stop a herd of charging elephants without breaking sweat, has for me the coolest reloading animation in the game, yet ironically has a 200 round clip which screams "what the f*ck is reloading?" and "they've all been dead for about 20 seconds and I'm still sprayng the ceiling and walls like a madman just for fun".

Edited by Shiloh Comes

Shadowfennekin

Oh wow, people were tellng the truth. I got into SP within seconds on the Series X!

The 'Expanded and Enhanced' better not f*ck this up and go back to the long ass loading times!

• Like 3

Arrows to Athens

Rather than overtake by going around you, they shunt you from the back in hopes of making you spin out. Pathetic. 

• Like 2

On 5/24/2021 at 9:06 PM, Xachury said:

2021 and players still don't know about weapon swapping to get around reloading.

I'm on PC and this is hell with controller. The weapon wheel is so unresponsive that you have to stay on the weapon you want for a bit so you can swap, which often results in you dying while unarmed or throwing punches in the air. This naturally makes it hard to quickly swap guns and the reload glitch is useless.

Does anyone know if this is a thing for PS4 controllers only and if Xbox controllers are any better? I swear this f*cking game can't fix something without breaking another aspect

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MayoChiki said:

I'm on PC and this is hell with controller. The weapon wheel is so unresponsive that you have to stay on the weapon you want for a bit so you can swap, which often results in you dying while unarmed or throwing punches in the air. This naturally makes it hard to quickly swap guns and the reload glitch is useless.

Does anyone know if this is a thing for PS4 controllers only and if Xbox controllers are any better? I swear this f*cking game can't fix something without breaking another aspect

Nope, just as bad on Xbox. To the point where weapon swap-reload is not a thing.

Of course, the truly skilled can just use a thing called "fire discipline"...

• Like 3

It's sad that you see all these pussys using godmode and Rsh*t won't do anything about it.

What's worst is they expect us to rebuy this sh*t on the new consoles lol.

• Like 3

Once again, I find myself baffled and confused by a particular subgroup of players. 

Is it the tryhard K/D Cultists? The Race Rammers? The League of Mission Trolls? The Skillbike Conglomerate?

No. It's the mental defectives with TTV in their tags. Never have I seen a more useless bunch of f*cktards. Wait, that's an insult to useless f*cktards. If these utter morons practiced every day for a year and improved their gameplay by two or three thousand percent then maybe they could aspire to be useless f*cktards. 

Since I can't wait that long, could every last one of you TTV idiots please take your console/PC and burn it, then disconnect your internet and never, ever plague a playerbase with your truly astonishing total and absolute incompetence again.

I am embarrassed that we belong to the same species. I really hope aliens never come here because I don't want to have to explain to them why we haven't euthanased the lot of you.

If any of you are having this read to you and want to retort, f*cking bring it. 

Posted (edited)

Who the f*ck actually thinks "unlimited enemies" is a good idea - whoever came up with that in gaming? 
"Oh, this guy managed to slay 100 of our guys, lets send 100 more and see if the result is different". 
Honestly - really stupid. 

- - - 

Being aimbotted by NPCs in moving vehicles and they're using pistols. Oh and you think it's Merryweather or the Military shooting me hence the top-notch aim? Nope - just some hillbilly rednecks. 

- - - 

Oh you've got a wanted level?

Nice, time to start spawning the cops that never normally spawn, 100ft from you, forcing you to play the game by staring at your mini-map. 

Rockstar need to get a grip. 

Edited by Gaffa
  • Like 12

4 hours ago, MayoChiki said:

It doesn't seem to happen here on Xbox 1.

TheFroggmann
1 hour ago, Gaffa said:

Who the f*ck actually thinks "unlimited enemies" is a good idea - whoever came up with that in gaming? 
"Oh, this guy managed to slay 100 of our guys, lets send 100 more and see if the result is different". 
Honestly - really stupid. 

Easy, we're fighting against a less evil Zap Brannigan. 

jRMCMnIq1Fk1c7xTAQw71iToCp4=.gif

And NOT a B&M. I came real close to buying the Kinjali (sp) on Tuesday. It's fun for the plasma cutter mission. Glad I waited. 

19 minutes ago, Taterman said:

It doesn't seem to happen here on Xbox 1.

It doesn't happen on console at all, just PC, but I was hoping the DS4 on PC caused this issue since W10 and GTAV have preference for the Xbox controller. Apparently not.

I hate it because on PC switching guns is so slow and choppy you often end up unarmed or not changing at all, which kinda breaks the point of having an arsenal to swap at any moment.

I have smoother framerates but slower gameplay, so might as well have every pro on PC have a con that makes it moot.

2 minutes ago, MayoChiki said:

It doesn't happen on console at all, just PC, but I was hoping the DS4 on PC caused this issue since W10 and GTAV have preference for the Xbox controller. Apparently not.

I hate it because on PC switching guns is so slow and choppy you often end up unarmed or not changing at all, which kinda breaks the point of having an arsenal to swap at any moment.

I have smoother framerates but slower gameplay, so might as well have every pro on PC have a con that makes it moot.

Well, you asked:  "Does anyone know if this is a thing for PS4 controllers only and if Xbox controllers are any better?"

1 hour ago, Gaffa said:

Being aimbotted by NPCs in moving vehicles and they're using pistols. Oh and you think it's Merryweather or the Military shooting me hence the top-notch aim? Nope - just some hillbilly rednecks. 

I've been doing re-supply bunker missions and I despise the Karin technical one. I'm on a f*cking armored vehicle and a bunch of stupid bikers can snipe me while I'm absolutely defenseless, so I have to get out, kill them and hope the game throws the helicopters at me, because otherwise it's impossible. You lose them? Instant respawn.

And on the same note, who the f*ck changed the ambush mission so a APC appears instead of the Insurgent? The ambush part is impossible now since alerting an enemy causes the APC to insta snipe you, and if you didn't take the Savage then you have two vehicles insta-spawn-killing you. It's so f*cking annoying how every single enemy has the same accuracy values instead of changing it based on weapon of use. The worst offenders have to be the rapid fire snipers

2 minutes ago, Taterman said:

Well, you asked:  "Does anyone know if this is a thing for PS4 controllers only and if Xbox controllers are any better?"

on pc,. the post was about the reload glitch ON PC

27 minutes ago, MayoChiki said:

But you asked:   "Does anyone know if this is a thing for PS4 controllers only and if Xbox controllers are any better?"

Sorry for trying to help.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, MayoChiki said:

I've been doing re-supply bunker missions and I despise the Karin technical one. I'm on a f*cking armored vehicle and a bunch of stupid bikers can snipe me while I'm absolutely defenseless, so I have to get out, kill them and hope the game throws the helicopters at me, because otherwise it's impossible. You lose them? Instant respawn.

And on the same note, who the f*ck changed the ambush mission so a APC appears instead of the Insurgent? The ambush part is impossible now since alerting an enemy causes the APC to insta snipe you, and if you didn't take the Savage then you have two vehicles insta-spawn-killing you. It's so f*cking annoying how every single enemy has the same accuracy values instead of changing it based on weapon of use. The worst offenders have to be the rapid fire snipers

Did you recently buy an APC, or play the Offshore Assets MOC mission? One of those things will change the Insurgent to the APC. I'm not sure, so I avoid both that mission and the APC on my new character, and I still get the Insurgent.

This is the Post-Op Van of Gunrunning. I recommend you skip the session for this one if they bring the APC, or just blow up the APC and be done with it. If they bring an Insurgent, just blow up the Valkyrie first.

When this mission came out, npcs didn't use explosive cannons on the Valkyrie or APC, so stealing an APC instead of an Insurgent wasn't that much of a problem.

If you still want to complete this mission for bragging rights or whatever (surely not because you want a quick and efficient resupply) I suggest you snipe the APC driver from as far away as possible, immediately switch to homing missile, and take out the Valkyrie before it gets a shot at you.

Or, do a drive by on the APC in a heavily armored vehicle to take out the driver, then run from the Valkyrie, find a way to blow it up, then come back to take the APC.

Edited by AirWolf359

That the hunter has weak Windows, a pistol can just shoot strait trough it, irl it can tank 50 cal.

This gets rly annoying in autoaim Lobbys. I started just taking Long range shots

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Rockstar deleted my character!

3OiXXcV.gif

(this was a lot of fun. couldn't reproduce it sadly)

Edited by Gridl0k

Arrows to Athens
Posted (edited)

Cluster Struck has the potential to be a really decent track that isn’t childish mostly straight line tube hot wheels nonsense (as long as it’s non-contact, of course), but the silly unnecessary jump sections right before sharp turns and corners really ruins it. Why can’t Dumbstar just do something right for once?

Edited by Arrows to Athens

16 hours ago, Moewe755 said:

That the hunter has weak Windows, a pistol can just shoot strait trough it, irl it can tank 50 cal.

This gets rly annoying in autoaim Lobbys. I started just taking Long range shots

Being able to lock onto players inside vehicles is a really stupid thing. 

• Like 5

Installed and started the game for the first time in, well, months. Goes into my car and manages to drive for five minutes before two Oppressors gave chase. Luckily my "skills" are not completely gone, managed to destroy their Oppressors, twice for each, yet never got a kill on either. Hides in my Sub and waits for a perfect opportunity and then launches a cruise missile on their asses.

Direct hit, yet, nothing, still no kill. "Ok", I though, "Lag have had me miss before", so I try again. Same result. Tries the Drone from my Arcade. Taze one of them... nothing, not even an flinch. Detonates the drone in their face. Same result.

Godmode... sigh.

3 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

w3Lbkzh.gif

I had the same experience tonight on that track. Quit after that one. I thought it was call A Bridge Too Far, glad to know it's Cluster Struck so I can avoid it. hopefully the other tracks are better.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

A scriptkid gave me all possible weapons on PC, really hate the revolvers, the widow maker and meme guns. I like having a clean wheel with few weapons. Now I've to scroll 50 times to find my AP Pistol or MK2 Revolver with Incendiary ammo. And f*cking bought the stupid SNS Pistol by mistake. 

I hope a Quality of Life DLC would definitely allow to throw to trash weapons you don't want, the weapon locker doesn't recognize the meme guns and revolvers I was "gifted", as such I cannot drop them, cannot hide them from locker options...

Edited by Hécate-II
  • Like 2

Timsalabimbo
4 hours ago, Taterman said:

I had the same experience tonight on that track. Quit after that one. I thought it was call A Bridge Too Far, glad to know it's Cluster Struck so I can avoid it. hopefully the other tracks are better.

This one on the gif IS A Bridge Too Far. Cluster Struck is the one with the muscle cars.

• Like 3

On 5/28/2021 at 11:29 AM, Arrows to Athens said:

Sigh...

LMjJP0d.gif

Ah, yes - the exact reason I quit racing racing in 2013, the second I had my unlocks.

Gods this playerbase is trash. 

• Like 3

FrugalDangerMan
On 5/27/2021 at 5:27 PM, WageWar said:

I'm seriously sick to sh*t with the unnecessary ramming and trolling.

That's why I don't race with randumbs. People are obsessed with winning at all costs. I know you don't play often but my suggestion is to host the races and set it to non-contact. The players who stick around are the ones who'll race clean in contact races.

On 5/27/2021 at 5:27 PM, WageWar said:

And off road/muscle wheels on supers too.

This has several reasons. I personally like the rims for some supers. But the choice of off road/muscle wheels in some cases is about tire wall depth. Some cars are coded to only register bumps/curbs when the rim hits, so a taller tire wall on a muscle or off road rim means you have a bit more forgiveness and control on road courses. 

6 hours ago, FrugalDangerMan said:

That's why I don't race with randumbs. People are obsessed with winning at all costs. I know you don't play often but my suggestion is to host the races and set it to non-contact. The players who stick around are the ones who'll race clean in contact races.

I actually tried to host a race a couple hours ago at the time when I was playing but barely anyone was joining, it seems majority of the playerbase are not interested in stunt races despite the 3x money and RP.

6 hours ago, FrugalDangerMan said:

This has several reasons. I personally like the rims for some supers. But the choice of off road/muscle wheels in some cases is about tire wall depth. Some cars are coded to only register bumps/curbs when the rim hits, so a taller tire wall on a muscle or off road rim means you have a bit more forgiveness and control on road courses. 

Subjectively, regardless of boosting performance, handling or even control I still would not put off road or muscle car rims on a super, its not very befitting. 

• Like 2