1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

Shadowfennekin

VCPR Official

2 things which indicate that game code desperately need serious rewrite:
1) can't get nightclub money when in MC mode
2) chakra stones mission glitching in CEO mode

Gunbladelad

Don't forget there's also an arcade down by Vespucci as well - and drones from there CAN get out to yachts as the range on the arcade drones is just crazy.

4 hours ago, Moewe755 said:

Just wanted to say the cargobob is sh*t.

I Paid 1.7 mil and can use it in 20% of the missions.

In irl it can lift 10.5tonnes in game it cant even lift a van properly, but the Rhino is no Problem.

They broke something with the Cargobob a long time ago when they redid all the ground vehicle weights. I guess it was an attempt to fix something with the physics, I dunno.  But they never increased the lift power of the 'bob to compensate. Instead they just made the weight of the Rhino less on missions where you have to steal them. It's all jacked up and it's annoying that they never fixed it.

• Bruh 2

dragosani00
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Moewe755 said:

Coud be off radar and nonodrone or the drone from the terrobyte

No I looked on the map immediately after I got blown up and he was in Paleto Bay outside the arcade building there. I initially thought he's teleported to his facility up there and orbed me until I got a message along the lines of "Nano drone 1-0 lzzz"

Edited by dragosani00

1 hour ago, No Homing said:

Anyone got their hoodie yet for buying/owning a bunker?

Of course not.

Doubt there will be a summer DLC, don’t hold your breath of get your hopes up. E&E will likely be cobbled together half assed bullsh*t light on content, definitely no map expansions or anything truly substantial. This is the new, modern Rockstar Games, committing to the least possible output and effort and milking it for the maximum amount of MTX. It’s both sad and pathetic, and I’m done with them until they release another actual brand new game unless they kick it into overdrive and prove me wrong (doubtful). This is what happens when the original team leaves and the publisher makes all of the decisions.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, dragosani00 said:

No I looked on the map immediately after I got blown up and he was in Paleto Bay outside the arcade building there. I initially thought he's teleported to his facility up there and orbed me until I got a message along the lines of "Nano drone 1-0 lzzz"

Not aware of any teleport or speed glitch with the drone, and a Google search came up empty. Are you sure he didn't drone you first and teleport second?

Not really a bitch or moan (I guess), but I wish this forum would add an icon near user names that show what system they are on. So many times people ask questions and never state which one. If not an icon, even just a XB, PS or PC. It should be required when signing up.

55 minutes ago, AUScowboy said:

Of course not.

Doubt there will be a summer DLC, don’t hold your breath of get your hopes up. E&E will likely be cobbled together half assed bullsh*t light on content, definitely no map expansions or anything truly substantial. This is the new, modern Rockstar Games, committing to the least possible output and effort and milking it for the maximum amount of MTX. It’s both sad and pathetic, and I’m done with them until they release another actual brand new game unless they kick it into overdrive and prove me wrong (doubtful). This is what happens when the original team leaves and the publisher makes all of the decisions.

Fair enough, the only thing I don't get is why you keep returning here to talk about games you don't want to play ?

• KEKW 2

Unknown Insider
53 minutes ago, Crafty- said:

Fair enough, the only thing I don't get is why you keep returning here to talk about games you don't want to play ?

80% of the members here came to write some hate speech and also they play GtaOnline everyday like every thursday people come here say oh sh*t boring event week , trash event week we need the panther statue , so they hate the game and also they play the game everyday 

"Teammates" who try to be as annoying as possible, but get angry when you quit. 

I don't understand. Were you not trying to be annoying? Why are you so upset that it worked? Is this not what you wanted?

• Like 1
  • KEKW 2

Unknown Insider

So after taketwo took down luna mods website they are back again and also they are back stronger than in the past 

Btw If you dont know 

Rockstar owns most of the mod sites ppl cheat from. They make just as much from those sites to offset the modders!

• KEKW 2
  • Bruh 1

Fuzzy___Cat
50 minutes ago, Unknown Insider said:

Rockstar owns most of the mod sites ppl cheat from. They make just as much from those sites to offset the modders!

Got any solid evidence on that?

On 5/10/2021 at 1:15 AM, MANITDARK said:

"You don't know how to play GTA Online"

You have entire GTA Online in your mobile phone. In Jobs, Works menu. There are Heists, Arena war, Races. And you don't need to pay money for it.

Instead, like idiots some players think they need to buy a shark card to play damn GTA Online.

You appear to be replying to someone here, but can't figure out who or the rest of the context. Also, those "idiots" who buy shark cards, they pay for us to get free content added on a semi regular basis. Many of them aren't idiots, they are just people who don't have the time for the tedious grind that making money is in this game.

On 5/10/2021 at 1:15 AM, MANITDARK said:

Also I'm surprised, how many players doing this "Solo" selling crates way. I mean Come on, you need to hire a damn bodyguard, that's just how it is.

What's wrong with solo selling, and why do I need to hire a bodyguard. I only play with irl friends, so when they can't play I play solo. Get your head out of your arse.

On 5/10/2021 at 3:48 AM, MANITDARK said:

Oh Yeah, Yeah. Let them play, they own way. You know like, buy a shark card 8.000.000, buy a doomsday heist bunker,

play missions there, failed them and complain about it and at the end we have 5.6 score at Metacritic.

You still care about Metacritic scores, have you been living under a rock. They are proving, more so in the "AAA" space, to be unreliable gauges of the quality of a game.

Sn1perguy1040
Posted (edited)

Can't believe Bad Sport is still a thing, f*ck you, C*ckstar! 

Btw, Oh look Godmode Speedo is STILL a thing!

Edited by Sn1perguy1040
  • Like 3

Standard Deluxe 59
On 5/10/2021 at 3:30 PM, Unknown Insider said:

Now that's some tinfoil hat stuff right there. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

I barely play GTAO anymore. It went on for longer than I thought, but I've finally kind of separated from it by now. I mostly log in to collect on free bonus stuff. Haven't engaged in any work modes in what feels like two years. Still haven't been to Cayo and I don't care about it. It looks so half-assed to me that I just don't find it worthwhile.

I feel a lot like I did back in 2016 when they added the Bikers update. It was already long overdue by then so it never really managed to save or reinvent the game for me. In recent years I felt the same about a map expansion, more specifically the hope that R* would add LC to the game. When they didn't, which was expected, it still bummed me out so bad that I just didn't care to pick the game back up again.

Edited by Watain
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

People that speak the language perfectly when you find them on discord in lfp and explain the mission. Gets in the game and has lost the power to type, the power to listen to advice and completely misjudges the point of the mission.

Switch to the damn dual machine gun on the weaponized Tampa, you will get more kills instead of using Missiles without lock-on and the point is just that, we want kills here. Dont go to the end yet, we can get more cash and RP if we do this first. Goes to the end so I did the  same to not get "Genious2015 left the game". Spawned in a session and put a bullet in his head. Gets the message "Am I too bad to play with you? Hahaha" - No, you just dont listen even though you clearly can speak English. So that was it, I should have killed him during the mission to get him talking I guess.

Also, why cant people parachute to the water if its so hard to just parachute? Told them on Prison Break, dont land on the beach and I was an idiot for swimming. At least Im an alive idiot and you chopped up by the Helicopter.

Edited by Finch91
  • Like 2
  • KEKW 1

Damn that's worst than i expected.

I am surprised the game sells well. With no new content how they heck so they break records every month? 

It's probably mostly new players, most of us veterans don't play anymore.

I personally avoid playing, in order to make e&e feel more fresh. Problem is we don't even know when that is coming out...

Seriously can't Rockstar communicate with us fans for once???? They don't have anything to lose. Even if they delayed some projects, ok no prob just let us know when and what to expect! 

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1

Oh no, it's actually really bad, what the hell? 

Now it's official, they really don't want us to play this game anymore.

It's the week before the Take 2 investors call and they give RDO a really, really good event week but not GTAO?

Makes no sense.

VCPR Official
Just now, No Homing said:

Oh no, it's actually really bad, what the hell? 

Now it's official, they really don't want us to play this game anymore.

It's the week before the Take 2 investors call and they give RDO a really, really good event week but not GTAO?

Makes no sense.

it has sense; Zelnick want to show that RDO is a success :kekw:

• Like 1
  • KEKW 2

1 minute ago, VCPR Official said:

it has sense; Zelnick want to show that RDO is a success :kekw:

I guess you are right :(

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

Disappointment

Atleast this means no distraction so I can play the new dlc for AC Valhalla today.

Edited by mrfonzius

Yay another trash week... And every next one will be the same until releasing statue as target or new update...

2 hours ago, Baiylee said:

Business Battles are doubled too

Yay, now I can enjoy 10 FPS on my PS4 with randumbs and friends!!!!!

• KEKW 2

Black-Dragon96

Well looks like I'll do the timetrials and then f*ck off playing the free "The Division" that I finally got around to download.

There is quite litterally, nothing interesting this week.

On 5/11/2021 at 6:00 PM, Sn1perguy1040 said:

Can't believe Bad Sport is still a thing, f*ck you, C*ckstar!

Not a fan of bad sport, it was poorly thought-through and badly implemented from the start, and is about a hundred times worse now that we have the Mk II and other weaponized griefer vehicles. And yet: it is practically the ONLY thing standing between us and a completely intolerable free roam experience (as opposed to what we have now, which is only mostly intolerable). If they ever remove it, they better re-balance their f*cking game.

• Like 3

Seriously, why do people hate when you use explosive ammo in this game? Spamming rockets or grenades in my general direction is ok but me putting you down with an explosive round is not?

We are talking about a game thats chocked full of explosives here.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
On 5/10/2021 at 9:54 PM, Unknown Insider said:

80% of the members here came to write some hate speech and also they play GtaOnline everyday like every thursday people come here say oh sh*t boring event week , trash event week we need the panther statue , so they hate the game and also they play the game everyday 

The event weeks are really boring and sh*tty but I don't play everyday, in fact haven't played a single time in like +9months, and when I'm back to game the events are still so sh*tty as when I used to play several hours a week...

Note: I probably missed the few events that could have interested me(2x Contact Missions, 2x VIP jobs, 2x Terrorbyte Missions, 2x Biker Contracts). 

Edited by Hécate-II
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Ghoffman9 said:

Seriously, why do people hate when you use explosive ammo in this game? Spamming rockets or grenades in my general direction is ok but me putting you down with an explosive round is not?

We are talking about a game thats chocked full of explosives here.

Partly it's because you have to grind through a lot of annoying sh*t with the bunker/research to get them, so a lot of people don't have them and hate (read as: are jealous) that you do.

And partly it's because the explosive sniper can be annoyingly overpowered in certain highly specific situations (though most of the time it's fine).

But MOSTLY it's because every single PvP tryhard warrior has their own personal code they are operating under. Sometimes it's not really a code at all, so much as them sticking to a thing they enjoy or are good at, and avoiding all the things they don't enjoy or are bad at. And as soon as someone else violates that bullsh*t code, they get mad. Same reason I get messages almost every day inviting me to a deathmatch or "1v1 at the beach"--they usually come hot on the heels of me owning their combat-rolling ass with free-aimed Buzzard missiles, and they're just mad that a part of the sandbox they don't like can be used against them effectively. That's all.

Edited by Nutduster
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Hécate-II said:

The event weeks are really boring and sh*tty but I don't play everyday, in fact haven't played a single time in like +9months, and when I'm back to game the events are still so sh*tty as when I used to played several hours a week...

Note: I probably missed the few events that could have interested me(2x Contact Missions, 2x VIP jobs, 2x Terrorbyte Missions, 2x Biker Contracts). 

We haven't had double vip work and client jobs in a really longtime :(