Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)


Shadowfennekin
 Share

  • Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Arrows to Athens

    967

  • EkaSwede

    402

  • WageWar

    395

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ Pfft amateur  

why you shouldn't jump everywhere   

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, UltimateAntic said:

Yep, been like that since the OG Heists sadly.

Join some lower ranks casino heists, arcade in Paleto Bay (why?!), tells me to stop and just follow him, he procceeds to mess it up several times before ragequitting.

 

I do seem to have a lot of luck with Cary Perico randoms tho, either they know what they're doing or they know how to follow me and not make a mess.

 

 

To paraphrase Mr Jules Winfield, CP randoms might be the best players on Earth but I'll never know cuz I wouldn't invite the filthy motherf*ckers.

 

The only reason I ever dealt with randoms in the past was because I didn't have a choice. With CP, I can make more money solo and with a 100% success rate.

 

You know, as opposed to DCH, where on top of taking potentially hours to get into one, have 9 out of 10 that fail because of abject stupidity and getting gouged by hosts (who expect to be carried for 15%), I get my love for the game and my faith in humanity destroyed.

 

No, there is nothing on earth that could convince me to bring randoms along to screw up the dream cash cow that is Cayo Perico. I even shut down all my businesses, so I never have to so much as look at another random ever again. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, SS Waffle Maker said:

Players running around LS just killing themselves? What is this?

K/D warrior tryhards!  Welcome to GTA online : 10 years on [I know it's not literally 10 but close enough]

Link to post
Share on other sites

No English Dave, I don't want to fetch your f*cking chakra stones. Go and boil your head mate.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Big Molio said:

 

That's probably what happened then. Thanks

 

Yes, most definitely a god-mode van. It's not really that armored ordinarily. In god mode it can't  be destroyed (except by drowning) and is basically immune to normal physics also--Up 'n Atomizer and even tank rounds won't flip it. The driver isn't invincible, just the van, but it's still incredibly obnoxious. People with this glitch usually use the van to do VIP jobs, bait players to come after them, and then troll away.

 

Felt like I was seeing a ton of these for a while, but I guess it's been replaced by the character god mode thing in terms of popularity.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

2021 is the year of boring and repetitive event weeks. Where's the Panther? 2x VIP work? 2x Client Jobs?

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ventogt said:

K/D warrior tryhards!  Welcome to GTA online : 10 years on [I know it's not literally 10 but close enough]

 

Was happy to annoy one of them today. He was running around the area by the hospital, killing two low levels and himself over and over. I ghost org'ed and landed on top of a building with my helicopter, then used the explosive sniper to keep knocking him over. After 2 minutes of that he left the session and took his rebreather and barcode gamertag with him.  :D

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Marciliojunior01

This weeks premium race is a sh*tshow, everyone running around with cambered out retinue mk2s curb boosting like there is no tomorrow. Sports Classics races used to be so cool, now is just a matter of who runs over more sidewalks.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone's probably said it before, but I'll say it again, The Mule is the worst. I drive a similar sort of truck, and while it's not the quickest vehicle on the road it will still comfortably climb hills.
On a similar note, I just did the collect Champaign mission for Tom. The Mule is slow enough in this game without telling me that unless I crawl back to the casino I will damage the drinks. What bright spark at Rockstar thought that was either fun or just good. It's just such a bad run.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Marciliojunior01
1 hour ago, Yosterix said:

Someone's probably said it before, but I'll say it again, The Mule is the worst. I drive a similar sort of truck, and while it's not the quickest vehicle on the road it will still comfortably climb hills.
On a similar note, I just did the collect Champaign mission for Tom. The Mule is slow enough in this game without telling me that unless I crawl back to the casino I will damage the drinks. What bright spark at Rockstar thought that was either fun or just good. It's just such a bad run.

Yeah the mule not being able to go uphill is completely ilogical. There is zero torque. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Marciliojunior01 said:

Yeah the mule not being able to go uphill is completely ilogical. There is zero torque. 

It's one of those annoying little things, for all the little details that Rockstar focus on these days, the inability of vehicles to go up hills seems a rather major oversight. But hey, horse balls shrink when they are cold in RDR2 what more could we want.

  • KEKW 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Tried to scope out a new heist tonight. Flew to the corona, and nothing.

Every, F'in, time I start a new heist.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

dragosani00

Yacht captain needs his dialogue re-writing. "Missile system active, you can not be harmed onboard this yacht" .....except by idiots using the Orbital Canon, noobs sitting in their Kolatov spamming missiles or tossers using a nano-drone to kill you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Taterman said:

Tried to scope out a new heist tonight. Flew to the corona, and nothing.

Every, F'in, time I start a new heist.

 

Only thing that breaks the bug is doing a contact mission that ends on a corona like e.g. Blow Up.

I've had it 10 times in a row and tried everything. Flying low/high, with gears out/in, in public/invite only. Nothing worked until i did the CM.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

MrDeathFox

I'm not sure if it's related to the "fly to Cayo Perico" glitch or not because it started at the same time, but I couldn't even pause the game or open the character selection wheel so I had to close the application (game).

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a Random!

I go fail fail fail

Fail fail fail

FAIL fail fail

I'm a Random.

 

I'm a Random!

I go fail fail fail

Fail fail fail

FAIL fail fail

I'm a Random.

 

I'm a Random!

I go fail fail fail

Fail fail fail

FAIL fail fail

I'm a Random.

 

I'm a Random!

I go fail fail fail

Fail fail fail

FAIL fail fail

I'm a Random.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

A return of another silly glitch from a few months back. While doing a mc delivery using the Post Op vans, one of my drivers lost one of the product by the box becoming stuck to their arm. The mission ended with 14 of 15 deliveries made. The box stayed stuck through two more delivery missions. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, SlammerRPM said:

... While doing a mc delivery using the Post Op vans... 

You deserve each and every glitch this game has.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I trot through bushes on my demented f*ckwit of a horse in RDR that would stop a Hummvee dead on Cayo Perico

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SlammerRPM said:

A return of another silly glitch from a few months back. While doing a mc delivery using the Post Op vans, one of my drivers lost one of the product by the box becoming stuck to their arm. The mission ended with 14 of 15 deliveries made. The box stayed stuck through two more delivery missions. 

 

Dude! I had an almost identical experience! See, I was smashing myself in the head with a hammer while flushing my wallet down the toilet, and the hammer slipped out of my hand, smashed thru the window and killed my dog. 

 

I mean, only about half as painful as what you were doing to yourself, but I totally feel ya, bro.

  • KEKW 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, SlammerRPM said:

A return of another silly glitch from a few months back. While doing a mc delivery using the Post Op vans, one of my drivers lost one of the product by the box becoming stuck to their arm. The mission ended with 14 of 15 deliveries made. The box stayed stuck through two more delivery missions. 

Big ouch. Imagine actually deciding to play ball with Rockstar and follow through with that arduous mission only for Rockstar to tell you to f*ck off and not give you the full sale.

 

Reminds me of that damn "Bike into Truck" glitch which would just despawn the BENSON TRUCK and thus end the sale without warning. I swear I was on the last damn bike and suddenly BOOM SALE MISSION OVER, 3 out of 4 sold.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hosts who lock the camera to first person should be forced to fry and eat their own genitals.

Link to post
Share on other sites

MANITDARK

"You don't know how to play GTA Online"

 

You have entire GTA Online in your mobile phone. In Jobs, Works menu. There are Heists, Arena war, Races. And you don't need to pay money for it.

Instead, like idiots some players think they need to buy a shark card to play damn GTA Online.

 

Also I'm surprised, how many players doing this "Solo" selling crates way. I mean Come on, you need to hire a damn bodyguard, that's just how it is.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lonely-Martin
15 minutes ago, MANITDARK said:

Also I'm surprised, how many players doing this "Solo" selling crates way. I mean Come on, you need to hire a damn bodyguard, that's just how it is.

 

No need at all, lol. I'm surprised you're surprised people play their game their way. 🤣🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites

MANITDARK
Posted (edited)

Oh Yeah, Yeah. Let them play, they own way. You know like, buy a shark card 8.000.000, buy a doomsday heist bunker,

 

play missions there, failed them and complain about it and at the end we have 5.6 score at Metacritic.

Edited by MANITDARK
Link to post
Share on other sites

@MANITDARK, hey, look man - we all get annoyed at the game sometimes, but here in the B&M thread we try to make a modicum of sense. Just breathe - you're among friends here.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/8/2021 at 4:52 PM, dragosani00 said:

Yacht captain needs his dialogue re-writing. "Missile system active, you can not be harmed onboard this yacht" .....except by idiots using the Orbital Canon, noobs sitting in their Kolatov spamming missiles or tossers using a nano-drone to kill you.

And the Sparrow. But the drone still works? Last few times I tried it the drone blew up near the yacht. That was a long time ago, though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

HamwithCheese
13 hours ago, MANITDARK said:

 

play missions there, failed them and complain about it and at the end we have 5.6 score at Metacritic.

Are you getting mad at people not liking the game?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

dragosani00
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, No Homing said:

And the Sparrow. But the drone still works? Last few times I tried it the drone blew up near the yacht. That was a long time ago, though.

I got blown up by a nano drone this week. Was taunting a try hard trying to get my bounty and ended up with egg on my face. 🤣

 

One thing that puzzled me though. One moment he was getting blown up on his Mk2 by the yacht defenses at Vespucci beach then he teleported (I assume) to his arcade in Paleto yet somehow managed to get the drone to my yacht in Vespucci within about a minute. I have never been able to get a drone to move much faster than running pace let alone across the map so fast.

Edited by dragosani00
  • Like 2
  • KEKW 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

 

Just wanted to say the cargobob is sh*t.

I Paid 1.7 mil and can use it in 20% of the missions.

In irl it can lift 10.5tonnes in game it cant even lift a van properly, but the Rhino is no Problem. 

Then you can drive a tracktor faster than this Thing.

 

Edited by Moewe755
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, dragosani00 said:

I got blown up by a nano drone this week. Was taunting a try hard trying to get my bounty and ended up with egg on my face. 🤣

 

One thing that puzzled me though. One moment he was getting blown up on his Mk2 by the yacht defenses at Vespucci beach then he teleported (I assume) to his arcade in Paleto yet somehow managed to get the drone to my yacht in Vespucci within about a minute. I have never been able to get a drone to move much faster than running pace let alone across the map so fast.

Coud be off radar and nonodrone or the drone from the terrobyte

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 6 Users Currently Viewing
    3 members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests

    • touchedmysoul09
    • partci
    • DuhBritishTea
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.