Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)


Shadowfennekin
  • Replies 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Arrows to Athens

    920

  • EkaSwede

    386

  • WageWar

    378

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ Pfft amateur  

why you shouldn't jump everywhere   

The stages of gtao: 1. Man I kinda wanna play 2. I'm having a time 3. Man f*ck this f*cking game it's f*cking broken why do I keep f*cking playing this I got games that actually treat m

Recommended Posts

Not only is the update a complete lackluster when it comes to clothing, they are forcing you to do the heist in order to unlock some of it lol

Fantastic.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Have not played in a while...is there a glitch where players are unable to locked on?  I was fighting some low levels and it seems they were able to avoid being locked on foot.  I know ther mk2 oppressor has this as a feature because...reasons.  So for the past year, this game is essentially people tilting forward on the mk2.

Edited by CosmicBuffalo
Link to post
Share on other sites

What a shambolic mess this 'update' is. There have been a few but this one takes the biscuit!

 

Not sure if I was just lucky but helping a friend just now every time we do the prep for vault stuff where you have to dive down and get the charges and die you get a constant spinning icon and the prep won't load again so you have to back out and reload the game. That's great isn't it?

 

 - The prep missions are rehashses of what we have already

 - The heist itself is easy enough if competent

 - The payouts are a disgrace

 - The replayable factor is not there for those payouts as quite frankly the heist is a boring shambolic mess

 - The released vehicles are overpriced, crap and not needed

 - The arcade serves no purpose whatsoever - arcade games? WOW! Business consolidation? WOW (got it already), weapons workshop? WOW thats new!

 - The new music channel - I don't want to listen to that NOISE

...I could add many more moans and I am sure there will be a B&M for this update as there is PLENTY to B&M about

 

Poor effort all round, a lousy update with no thought gone in to it at all

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

What the hell? Damn ps4 didn't download the update overnight because somehow 40GBs isn't enough free memory to download and save the update. What the hell did I waste $86.00 on an external memory thing for if it doesn't even work?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Keyboard cracker is damn impossible. I can't remember that string of 6 dots with just three blinks! I can't even get ONE string within 6 tries and they expect me to get 4 of these strings right? Three short beeps with no indication to do anything is idiotic!

 

(I'm practising, btw)

Edited by EkaSwede
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

R* has successfully managed to break Act 2's finale. Unable to enable the Avenger's auto pilot, and cannot access the cargo hold from cockpit, and there's no checkpoint for it.

 

Wonderful.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Um, is it just me or did they f*ck with the selling of night club goods? I got a message that my storage was full at a little over $200,000, and I had 5 drop off points instead of the typical 3. 

 

What the f*ck 

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, EkaSwede said:

Keyboard cracker is damn impossible. I can't remember that string of 6 dots with just three blinks! I can't even get ONE string within 6 tries and they expect me to get 4 of these strings right? Three short beeps with no indication to do anything is idiotic!

 

(I'm practising, btw)

It's the randomising before the final couple blinks that screws me over, without that it would be doable for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, askinnywhitedildo said:

Um, is it just me or did they f*ck with the selling of night club goods? I got a message that my storage was full at a little over $200,000, and I had 5 drop off points instead of the typical 3. 

 

What the f*ck 

It seems they have f*ckED UP more then improved since the update. Well I say update, I would hardly call it that though

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AgentPlum said:

It seems they have f*ckED UP more then improved since the update. Well I say update, I would hardly call it that though

lol, "update"

 

"We added 4 sets of tactical clothes, some generic ass cars that look no better than some street car, and some face tattoos, enjoy, remember to buy some Shark Cards so you can fund the next lack luster as f*ck update" 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, askinnywhitedildo said:

lol, "update"

 

"We added 4 sets of tactical clothes, some generic ass cars that look no better than some street car, and some face tattoos, enjoy, remember to buy some Shark Cards so you can fund the next lack luster as f*ck update" 

Someone gets it, someone gets it at last!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 DLC's and almost 1 year later and the f**king RC glitch still isn't patched.

How hard can it be to just disable the character selector while in RC mode???

 

A very modest update, especially for December.

When people were talking about 'exciting' balancing changes in the DLC speculation thread I was hoping it would be more than just the 2 (ewo and mk2 spam).

Also no weaponized vehicles again... not a single weaponized vehicle in all of 2019. Regular vehicles are worthless in the long run; even those are very scarce in this DLC.

Either this game is truly dying or they are out to kill it in favor of that RDR2 crap (rdr online does not compare and can never compare to gta, there just isn't any potential in that setting)

Edited by rodriguez_pc
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm all for new radio stations but ffs another rap station?

 

Blonded's playlist could have been part of The Lab. LSUR easily could have been mixed into SoulWax FM, and this new radio station could have also been part of The Lab. 

 

All I want is another episode of Chakra Attack with Dr. Ray DeAngelo Harris!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EkaSwede said:

Is the Shiny Wasabi Kitty Claw broken? Like... for real broken?

how is it broken?, i'm asking because i bought it but haven't played it yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, askinnywhitedildo said:

Um, is it just me or did they f*ck with the selling of night club goods? I got a message that my storage was full at a little over $200,000, and I had 5 drop off points instead of the typical 3. 

 

What the f*ck 

 

Don't know about the full message, but the 5 drop-off sale is a regular one, it's been there since the start

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shiloh Comes said:

 

Don't know about the full message, but the 5 drop-off sale is a regular one, it's been there since the start

Weird 

 

I've done about 60 sells and have never gotten it. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, hugh750 said:

how is it broken?, i'm asking because i bought it but haven't played it yet.

It feels liek it's impossible to win and the claws pass through the prizes completely. It's almost as if it's a parody.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EkaSwede said:

Keyboard cracker is damn impossible. I can't remember that string of 6 dots with just three blinks! I can't even get ONE string within 6 tries and they expect me to get 4 of these strings right? Three short beeps with no indication to do anything is idiotic!

 

(I'm practising, btw)

If "visual imprint" isn't your thing, try either of these:

 

1) Change the code into a number and repeat it out loud.

 

1   1   1   1   1   1

2   2   2   2   2   2

3   3   3   3   3   3

4   4   4   4   4   4

5   5   5   5   5   5

 

Twothreeonefourfivefour, twothreeonefourfivefour, twothreeonefourfivefour... 

 

2) If above feels too rushed for your liking, take your right hand fingers and raise them so that the tips of three of your fingers are on 3rd, 4th and 5th "number" from above, and just repeat/memorize the first two "numbers". The last number you can then guess, pretty much. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This update is not bad if you actually skip the heist altogether. Some cars, arcade to waste money on 8 bit games and some rebalance. Could have been worse. Heist itself though... Well, it's just garbage. Dozen non-paid setups and potential 500k total take if you will trigger the alarm. And oh, you will!

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AgentPlum said:

What a shambolic mess this 'update' is. There have been a few but this one takes the biscuit!

 

Not sure if I was just lucky but helping a friend just now every time we do the prep for vault stuff where you have to dive down and get the charges and die you get a constant spinning icon and the prep won't load again so you have to back out and reload the game. That's great isn't it?

 

 - The prep missions are rehashses of what we have already

 - The heist itself is easy enough if competent

 - The payouts are a disgrace

 - The replayable factor is not there for those payouts as quite frankly the heist is a boring shambolic mess

 - The released vehicles are overpriced, crap and not needed

 - The arcade serves no purpose whatsoever - arcade games? WOW! Business consolidation? WOW (got it already), weapons workshop? WOW thats new!

 - The new music channel - I don't want to listen to that NOISE

...I could add many more moans and I am sure there will be a B&M for this update as there is PLENTY to B&M about

 

Poor effort all round, a lousy update with no thought gone in to it at all

of course the payouts are terrible. god forbid if you make a little money..... everything for the sharkcards. do you understand why im boycotting rockstar? good riddance. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rodriguez_pc said:

2 DLC's and almost 1 year later and the f**king RC glitch still isn't patched.

How hard can it be to just disable the character selector while in RC mode???

 

A very modest update, especially for December.

When people were talking about 'exciting' balancing changes in the DLC speculation thread I was hoping it would be more than just the 2 (ewo and mk2 spam).

Also no weaponized vehicles again... not a single weaponized vehicle in all of 2019. Regular vehicles are worthless in the long run; even those are very scarce in this DLC.

Either this game is truly dying or they are out to kill it in favor of that RDR2 crap (rdr online does not compare and can never compare to gta, there just isn't any potential in that setting)

I prefer non-weaponized vehicles and enjoy that aspect of the game, as I suspect many other players do.  They swung way far to the weaponized side for a while then course corrected.  The more "real" cars I can buy the more I will.  I have a Buzzard for grinding and an Insurgent custom pickup and RC Bandito for slapping griefers around in freeroam, I'm happy with that for weaponized stuff.

 

Horses for courses

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

In one day I spent four hours for a heist that paid me $350k, my pistol ammunition was wiped twice costing me $50k, and I didn’t get a discount on the vehicle I chose as my getaway. f*cking swell. Bravo, Rockstar. 

Oh, and it’s literally impossible to find anyone to join you. I’ve been waiting for a half hour now on my second go. People flooded into DDH. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 5 Users Currently Viewing
    1 member, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests

    • partci
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.