1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

Shadowfennekin
  • Replies 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arrows to Athens

• EkaSwede

• WageWar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ Pfft amateur  

why you shouldn't jump everywhere   

The stages of gtao: 1. Man I kinda wanna play 2. I'm having a time 3. Man f*ck this f*cking game it's f*cking broken why do I keep f*cking playing this I got games that actually treat m

I want to play some good ol' Deathmatches so I use the quick job function and search for deathmatch lobbies but I keep being put in god damn Arena War Hot Bomb lobbies.

R* still hasn't bothered to fix the stupid match making.

Edited by DS_NEO

Over 90% of my career earnings are completely legit, the rest are from glitching heists. With this latest update, I no longer feel the least bit bad about that considering the prices on some of this stuff.

I don't care enough about the space docker to grind to level 500. If you want the space docker, it will unlock way faster in singleplayer. 

• Like 3

They finally put the the V8 Interceptor in the game, only to have the steering wheel on the wrong side. 

They then put in the "RV from Hell" from Tango and Cash but you're only able to have rusty bumpers...  At least I'm the only one that remembers that movie. 

Well, seeing how this update was the most glorified Adversary Mode I can see why they didn't tease it last week. People would've been pissed off.

And  I just love rockstar's big middle finger to those who want to buy the Space Docker. Level 500 from Arena Points? Some people think getting Rank 200 a long grind! And to make it a PEGASUS vehicle too. People are going to get tired of Arena Wars, especially after the 2x money stops being  a thing.

And since it's a common thing that people above rank 2000 more likely than not cheated that level (no offense to you who got it legit!) I would just laugh if people found  a way to instantly get Arena Rank level 8000 to say f*ck you to Rockstar's grind.

And lol at having 3 different variations of the same car just to bloat it out a little bit.

• Like 9

Flamethrowers on Cerberus are absolutely USELESS and pathetic. Range is hilariously short and they're only good against NPC civilians if you can find them in Online. Seriously, if you're not going to do Arena stuff don't buy these sh*tty vehicles, they're useless in free roam. Lazer is not expensive anymore with these prices.

A lot of people here used to hate Gunrunning, but a lot of things from there were useful: AA trailer is powerful AF, Half track is off-road climber plus it's bulletproof from the front (completely), APC can swim, Tampa can shred anything with its FMJ ammunition (it should be FMJ, because it eats through armor), Oppressor is well... a flying bike no matter what we can think of it, it delivers. These rides? Junk. I've spent 20 millions so far, in Gunrunning half was research, but another half is Tampa, APC, AA and half track. I have them all and use them from time to time. There's no use for these rusted pieces of crap apart from Arena racing, which I find boring and primitive. 

Edited by hei3enberg
  • Like 4

Why the fuk can women not get pants that are not fuking tucked into the boots... 

The pants were the only good looking part of this crap dlc but nope they had to blow that to.

They can't do the simplest thing like give both pants that don't tuck into the boots...

10 minutes ago, Lupo-Akane said:

Why the fuk can women not get pants that are not fuking tucked into the boots... 

Honestly, even for my modest taste selection of women clothing is absolutely horrible. I once created a woman char, because my wife was interested to play and she said clothing sucks so bad that she'd better play as male. Probably, that sums up the women clothing situation pretty good.

• Like 2

As much as I enjoyed myself today, when the double money and RP ends it’s going to be a tough sell to keep playing Arena War knowing I’m making almost no money. 

Annoying too because of all the unlocks that go along with levels. 

Cool I'll just start off this new update by modifying a Dominator since its a good car and can be found free

fly and drive around map and find nothing

fine I'll just buy it

ok now to upgrade

$1MILLION to f*cking rust my car????

8SCrVN5.png?1

2 hours ago, TheFroggmann said:

They finally put the the V8 Interceptor in the game, only to have the steering wheel on the wrong side. 

They then put in the "RV from Hell" from Tango and Cash but you're only able to have rusty bumpers...  At least I'm the only one that remembers that movie. 

Tango and Cash rules!

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, 555-We-Tip said:

Annoying too because of all the unlocks that go along with levels. 

These unlocks are only there to force us to buy without trade prices. I did some very* rough calculations and concluded that if you don't want all the vehicles, but just 2-3 you're better off paying full price and compensating with more profitable means like Bunker/Coke/Club. It's tricky, because obvious dominant strategy should be to hold off until 2x disappears to actually level your chances of getting unlocks you want, but remember, that most of the vehicles are only good at Arena and if you want to be competitive there it should be better to upgrade now. Considering you're not motivated by anything, but 2x to play the Arena, that means you will stop playing after it drops and therefore you're better off getting the rides you like now and offsetting the costs later. Like in any decision making, the rationalisation is subjective even with a normative approach. So your mileage may wary, that depends on how do you want to enjoy the game. 

___

* means that I did it without any paper and trees and only using my brain which is a bit dysfunctional now.

Edited by hei3enberg
  • Like 3
Just now, Sentinel Driver said:

After hours was a disappointment and the december update was just a filler/crapvesary mode update

is there hope still left for gta? 

Not for me. I'm not joking, but from now one I don't have any expectations considering the updates. 

14 minutes ago, hei3enberg said:

These unlocks are only there to force us to buy without trade prices. I did some very* rough calculations and concluded that if you don't want all the vehicles, but just 2-3 you're better off paying full price and compensating with more profitable means like Bunker/Coke/Club. It's tricky, because obvious dominant strategy should be to hold off until 2x disappears to actually level your chances of getting unlocks you want, but remember, that most of the vehicles are only good at Arena and if you want to be competitive there it should be better to upgrade now. Considering you're not motivated by anything, but 2x to play the Arena, that means you will stop playing after it drops and therefore you're better off getting the rides you like now and offsetting the costs later. Like in any decision making, the rationalisation is subjective even with a normative approach. So your mileage may wary, that depends on how do you want to enjoy the game. 

___

* means that I did it without any paper and trees and only using my brain which is a bit dysfunctional now.

Yeah I bought all the cars and upgrades I wanted for them immediately. I'm with you.

It's more like the discounts on clothing, but honestly, I need to stop caring about having everything.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, 555-We-Tip said:

It's more like the discounts on clothing, but honestly, I need to stop caring about having everything.

this has just began for me, i always bought everything! (except some masks and helmets) - this time i only bought the arena, nothing flippy else... expect i spent some money on the flippy wheel and the new animation "let it rain". actually if someone asks me if i'm a modder and can give them money, i will stand in front of them and doing this flippy animation hihihi. wheelie my vigero was a nice, the rest is just uncrunchy!

Edited by alkaline_
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, confederatestatesgta said:

i totally agree. this is garbage. when i heard that there were new guns i got excited. until i actually saw them. this is sad. why cant they just add real guns that exist. like they used to. i feel like if rockstar loves this stuff they should just make their own futuristic game. and keep this stuff out of a modern day gta game. i am actually happy some of this stuff is not in the singleplayer. at least that part of the game is not tainted with this trash.

The funny thing is that they're not even that good weapons in themselves, they're just sh*tty reskins of already existing weapons. Even the Widowmaker is just a Minigun with a laser skin slapped on it, absolutely f*cking pathetic.

Funny how they'll add in a usable flamethrower as a vehicle attachment, but STILL have yet to give us one as an actual carriable weapon. I swear to f*cking god, the absolute hacks in charge of this game.

• Like 4

...I want to come back...but I'm so burnt out. 

I bought the impala...but there's only so many contact missions you can grind whilst flashing off my tasteful cars amongst the riff-raff. 

Idk man.

• Like 1

So ... when you go backwards in this "race", where you are supposed to ram people and "wreck them", you are ghosting out. Unlike in normal and stunt races. Because that makes sense, right?

And EMP Mines are locked behind insane paywalls.

I have been asking for a way to stop vehicles without damaging them for I/E but I wont drop a million plus on something I will rarely use. I will take the few grand loss each time.

Unless the new mines can be put on the Insurgent Pick-Up Custom?

double money

winner makes $20k for 2 rounds of collecting points

who the f*ck does R* expect will play this boring sh*t when you get $10k for 10 minutes of play

well thats that I got tired of the game already, back to bo4

Edited by CrysisAverted
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, CrysisAverted said:

Cool I'll just start off this new update by modifying a Dominator since its a good car and can be found free

fly and drive around map and find nothing

fine I'll just buy it

ok now to upgrade

$1MILLION to f*cking rust my car????

8SCrVN5.png?1

Man! I was looking for a NPC Dominator but seems they have vanished from Los Santos, now that I look at the price...Better buy the Imperator ._.'

I waited literal YEARS for the Space Docker

And it's locked behind ARENA level 500!

Bitch I'm level 964 LEGIT!

It'll take me literal years to do that!

Why can't we just outright buy the Space Docker? I'd buy a cash card just to do that if I had to.... I'm not grinding my ass off, I'll glitch once somebody finds a leveling exploit. If any of you find one, please hook a brother up. I only come around to post in RDR mostly so I don't see stuff

Or better yet, why not reward us people who have levels that are actually high? Space Docker for 500+ would be a great way of saying "Thanks" to us long time players, nobody's going to want a Tractor.... but that would make me actually care about REAL XP

Edited by Shadowfennekin
3 minutes ago, Shadowfennekin said:

I waited literal YEARS for the Space Docker

And it's locked behind ARENA level 500!

Bitch I'm level 964 LEGIT!

It'll take me literal years to do that!

Why can't we just outright buy the Space Docker? I'd buy a cash card just to do that if I had to.... I'm not grinding my ass off, I'll glitch once somebody finds a leveling exploit. If any of you find one, please hook a brother up. I only come around to post in RDR mostly so I don't see stuff

Or better yet, why not reward us people who have levels that are actually high? Space Docker for 500+ would be a great way of saying "Thanks" to us long time players, nobody's going to want a Tractor.... but that would make me actually care about REAL XP

Because Cockstar, that's why.

• Like 4