1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)

Shadowfennekin
  • Replies 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arrows to Athens

• EkaSwede

• WageWar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ Pfft amateur  

why you shouldn't jump everywhere   

The stages of gtao: 1. Man I kinda wanna play 2. I'm having a time 3. Man f*ck this f*cking game it's f*cking broken why do I keep f*cking playing this I got games that actually treat m

Not really surprising that there are no new tattoos or hairstyles. Oh and the option to disable Madrazo dispatch jobs seems to be gone again. :blink:

Edited by mrgstrings
2 hours ago, mrgstrings said:

Not really surprising that there are no new tattoos or hairstyles. Oh and the option to disable Madrazo dispatch jobs seems to be gone again. :blink:

Welcome to the bug fest!

The game complained that i had set hide to the new checkpoints for stadium wars! Come on R*!!!

I've tolerated all kinds of sh*t from GTA but I think this update crossed the line. Doomsday heists were unrealistic sure but they're nothing compared to this sh*t. And atleast they had a storyline + heists part 2 being a popular update request

I mean this is where we seriously go way too much into stupid unrealistic kiddie sh*t. The vehicles especially the nightmare variants look like something out of fortnite and I hate that game with a passion. Everything looks like a kids toy

The only good thing is that everything from this update is actually underpowered as hell and is a total waste of money, no griefer meme vehicles atleast. There's plasma cannons but what's the point in them when they're just copypasted versions of peashooter 50 cals

damage sucks and they can only fire forward from your vehicle. Can't do sh*t against a deluxo/opressor style missile with insane tracking and range

I love the butthurt in this thread, but it's time to add some of my own. 

I just want to spectate and gamble at that god damn wheel, but nope, entering the spectate box just means you are hosting the damn thing. 

They essentially made Auto Wars Gunrunning Research v2.0, but made it much worse.... The "Buy Now" price is going to be the normal price for a very very long time, unless you get really really lucky on the item you want. You unlock 1 Discounted Price with every Tier. That discount is one out of hundreds of items: Vehicles, Vehicle Mods, and Clothing. To unlock all discounted prices looks like it'll require Tier 200+. (Easily higher thanks to all the clothing) Meanwhile each Tier requires more AP, while AP from matches doesn't appear to scale with your Tier.

Auto Wars = Biggest $ pit update... Very little $ to be made. At least Heists, Doomsday Hrists, Gunrunning, Import/Export, etc all added new ways to earn money to purchase their content. Heck Smuggler's Run >>> Auto Wars for making money.

Once the majority move on and stop playing Auto War modes, goodluck trying to "unlock" the Auto Wars items by earning AP when no one wants to join. They really needed to add a solo/co-op PvE means of earning AP. At the very least the Spectator Box and War Wheel should be accessible in free roam. (Just replace the Power Up panels with Free Spin and Random panels in free roam)

Oh, and Auto War's Champagne is a $5,000 Inventory Item + Emote, unlike After Hour's, but it can only be purchased while in the Box.

My favorite part of the update is the extra notifications.  Before I only got to enjoy text cluttering up the entire left side of my screen and constant phone calls for the first 50 minutes of my gameplay, but now I get it for a full hour!!!  

Christmas has indeed come early.  

Edited by TCMike

This is literally the most expensive and useless DLC we've ever had. Arena, cars, upgrades, clothing and accessories are so overpriced that I have no words. I've got the Arena, 2 cars and a bike = -10.000.000 from my account (3 mil was the arena itself, so it's 7 million per 3 vehicles one of them being a BIKE!). That's a price of FULL research in Gunrunning, mind you. Alien outfits for 888k? Cartoon guns with pew-pew-pew sound? What's worse, you can't earn in this update: there's no business and Arena income is so low there's no reason even to try it. All the vehicles I've bought are already boring and extremely out of place in the freemode.

By the way, you can't progress while playing if you don't own the Arena, your rank will be always 0. 

My only complaint really, aside prices getting silly, is the matchmaking not being like races where we can extend time by flicking it on and off.

Otherwise, this is the kind of PvP I enjoy really.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Sentinel Driver said:

Why is the reddit gta community filled with people who have no f*cking clue about anything in the game lmfao

Because all the lads "in the know" are on GTAF, that's obvious, lol. 

To me they followed a trend again saw Ubisoft's Far Cry 5 and Bathesda's Rage 2, said we'll make something like that with crazy color schemes with explosions with apocalytpic vehicles they have no original ideas, now it's crazy wacky PvP stuff added again yay? Welp I'm still going to play it how I want to not their damned way.

Edited by DarkReign27
  • Like 2

Horrible. Just horrible. It's almost as if they recruited people from Volition to work on the game.

The idea that this is meant to be set in Niko's timeline is such a f*cking insult. Whoever came up with this sh*t, sincerely, f*ck you.

1 hour ago, Sentinel Driver said:

Why is the reddit gta community filled with people who have no f*cking clue about anything in the game lmfao

8 minutes ago, DarkReign27 said:

To me they followed a trend again saw Ubisoft's Far Cry 5 and Bathesda's Rage 2, said we'll make something like that with crazy color schemes with explosions with apocalytpic vehicles they have no original ideas, now it's crazy wacky PvP stuff added again yay? Welp I'm still going to play it how I want to not their damned way.

8 minutes ago, Lock n' Stock said:

Horrible. Just horrible. It's almost as if they recruited people from Volition to work on the game.

The idea that this is meant to be set in Niko's timeline is such a f*cking insult. Whoever came up with this sh*t, sincerely, f*ck you.

Because GTA has never had zany and whacky weapons...*looks at the Electro-Gun from GTA2 and the dildo from SA* or weaponized vehicles *looks at the Weaponized Vehicles from GTA2*

Just now, RyuNova said:

Because GTA has never had zany and whacky weapons...*looks at the Electro-Gun from GTA2 and the dildo from SA* or weaponized vehicles *looks at the Weaponized Vehicles from GTA2*

GTA 2 was a long time ago mate. At least the wacky weapons in that game were justified because of the retrofuturistic theme.

As for the dildo, it's far more grounded in reality than whatever this sh*te is supposed to be.

1 minute ago, Lock n' Stock said:

GTA 2 was a long time ago mate. At least the wacky weapons in that game were justified because of the retrofuturistic theme.

As for the dildo, it's far more grounded in reality than whatever this sh*te is supposed to be.

Still does not change the fact that it exists in the GTA Metaverse.

Just now, RyuNova said:

Still does not change the fact that it exists in the GTA Metaverse.

Even though GTA 2 and GTAO are completely different timelines...

Keep being an apologist though, I'm sure we'll be getting a dubstep gun very soon as a result.

Just now, Lock n' Stock said:

Even though GTA 2 and GTAO are completely different timelines...

Keep being an apologist though, I'm sure we'll be getting a dubstep gun very soon as a result.

Thats why I called it the GTA Metaverse. Do try and keep up Darling.

I play GTA for fun, not to be some serious crime simulator. GTA has never been a serious crime simulator.

5 minutes ago, RyuNova said:

Thats why I called it the GTA Metaverse. Do try and keep up Darling.

I play GTA for fun, not to be some serious crime simulator. GTA has never been a serious crime simulator.

Nope, but since GTA III the series always been grounded in some sort of reality. Funny how they reboot the franchise with IV in favour of a more realistic and grounded direction, only to completely double down and put in garbage like this. Imo, the argument of fun doesn't hold up when such things break the immersion of the in-game universe.

Still, we're both gonna have different opinions on this matter, so I'll respectfully leave it at that.

Edited by Lock n' Stock
Just now, Lock n' Stock said:

Nope, but since GTA III always been grounded in some sort of reality. Funny how they reboot the series with GTA IV in favour of a more realistic and grounded direction, only to completely double down and put in garbage like this. Imo, the argument of fun doesn't hold up when such things break the immersion of the in-game universe.

Still, we're both gonna have different opinions on this matter, so I'll respectfully leave it at that.

"Grounded" not a perfect replica of reality.

Its fun, you may not like it and thats fine but to say it has no place in GTA is ludicrous.

My final review of this update is that it sucks, it's just another glorified adversary mode

the new vehicles are ugly as hell and they're actually quite useless in freemode, they look like belong in an adversary mode, they play like they belong in an adversary mode so maybe they should just stay there

ok maybe some of the aspects on the vehicles are cool like mega ram blades that actually work but on the whole they aren't groundbreaking

Everything in this update is locked behind the crappy forced arena war mode, I don't want to be forced to play that sh*t, it's painful with all the loading screens and lag and such

Clothes are unrealistic and ridiculously priced, same goes for vehicle upgrades

it's a disgrace that classic vehicles like the spacedocker is locked behind this crapversary mode

Those republican space ranger weapons make me gag. They look like toys, they look like a sh*tty mod rather than something that r* should officially release

If there's something positive to it, it's the aesthetic side. The arena looks really cool from the spectator area and it was a good idea to include a spectator area and even spectating drones

Finally i'd like to say something about the patch notes but I really can't because c* is taking their sweet ass time to release them

I'm glad I spent like $2.5m on jump functions that you can't use in the Arena War

Also "My little tank" is clipped on the leaderboard. Why have a f*cking character count if it's too much?

Edited by Gridl0k
1 hour ago, Lock n' Stock said:

i totally agree. this is garbage. when i heard that there were new guns i got excited. until i actually saw them. this is sad. why cant they just add real guns that exist. like they used to. i feel like if rockstar loves this stuff they should just make their own futuristic game. and keep this stuff out of a modern day gta game. i am actually happy some of this stuff is not in the singleplayer. at least that part of the game is not tainted with this trash.

• Like 8

Hello R* Public Relation Department!

After spending some time with the new DLC, my conclusion is as follows:

Your last DLC is a text book example how not to keep your most loyal costumers! 

It´s to grindy and looks more like a mobile game!

Games should be fun and not a second job!

Best regards a unhappy costumer

• Like 6