Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    2. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    3. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    6. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 3)


Shadowfennekin
 Share

  • Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Arrows to Athens

    1068

  • EkaSwede

    430

  • WageWar

    409

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Big Molio said:

My extended incarceration in Bad Sport has led me to another shake-my-head moment at the lunacy of Rockstar logic.

 

You can still be kicked and get even more bad sport points for blowing up personal vehicles in here.

 

What. the. f*ck???

 

If you can't fight each other even in the Bad Sport lobby then what the heck is the point of anything?

 

Where do I go next, Even More Badder Sport ???

 

This game man. After five years it still never fails to surprise me.

I don't understand the logic behind bad sport. Since when did Cockstar care about griefing? If anything, they encourage it.

 

No bad sport points for blowing up cargo. I feel like Cockstar intentionally make stupid decisions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MCs who start "Stand your ground" then send message after message after you shoot down their air support then repeatedly kill them. Seriously, you put yourself in a box then complain when people kill you repeatedly. What did you think was gonna happen?

 

Not only that but they kept sending taunting messages the whole night and continued to complain when I killed them. 

 

They got their 4th and final kill using an orbital strike. Yep a minimum 500K just to kill little ol me. 

 

People in the next county over heard me kackle over that one. 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bunker sales: Fill 'er to the brim, set spawn location to bunker, if you get anything other than 2 Phantom Wedges or 3 Insurgents (with 3 drop-offs, not the 15 Merryweather one) then change session and sell again. You lose basically nothing and it never takes more than 3 or 4 jumps.

 

I'm at the Farmhouse bunker but Chumash works too, and probably Smoke Tree Road.

Edited by Gridl0k
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

Bunker sales: Fill 'er to the brim, set spawn location to bunker, if you get anything other than 2 Phantom Wedges or 3 Insurgents (with 3 drop-offs, not the 15 Merryweather one) then change session and sell again. You lose basically nothing and it never takes more than 3 or 4 jumps.

 

You lose at least $10k.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, whywontyoulisten said:

You lose at least $10k.

Yeah but on average you switch maybe twice so that's $20k against a million for 10m work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gotta love it when mission-vehicles are spawning under the ground. And if the mission actually works........Broomstick Avoiding Simulator 2069.

 

My today's lobby in a nutshell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, whywontyoulisten said:

You lose at least $10k.

I don't know about you guys, but I lose $7000 per vehicle for an incomplete bunker sell mission.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/30/2018 at 11:19 AM, No Homing said:

I can't have a proper dogfight in this game without some dick on a Mk II interfering, forcing me to EWO or go passive.

That's why the P-996 LAZER is my favourite jet again.. for some reason retards on MK2s cannot for the life of me shoot me down with their sh*tty missiles and when they f*cking run out it is so fun to blow them to hell with inferior missile tracking. Either that or I hit them with my cannons because they hover and shoot missiles. This is why I have explosive cannons on my MK2 - more fun, much more easier to take out aircraft.

 

On 12/1/2018 at 12:08 PM, KSI_IS_STUPID_ said:

2 common glitches teleportation glitch and god mode glitch just for scumbags to boost their K/D lol pathetic

G1yL100.jpg

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bring back Chemical Extraction, you incompetent f*cknuts!

 

You're like McDonald's and KFC constantly bringing back favourites for a limited time, then taking them off again.

 

f*ck you with every fibre of my being!

Edited by Arrows to Athens
  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

I don't understand the logic behind bad sport. Since when did Cockstar care about griefing? If anything, they encourage it.

 

No bad sport points for blowing up cargo. I feel like Cockstar intentionally make stupid decisions.

Same. Some of the most fun I have had in freemode are a kind of impromptu Oppressor II cat and mouse duels with other Oppressor II riders. Three or four of us stalking each other around the city, using the tall buildings as cover, before one makes a break to get around to you and you boost past each other, first with the rockets wins. They are like a mad game of chicken, or a duel. Or a bit like that pursuit velodrome cycling where you cautiously watch each other waiting for the other to make a move.

 

Yet for every destroyed Oppressor, bad sport points. Rockstar should be lauding and encouraging this type of great play, not penalising players for it.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Big Molio said:

Same. Some of the most fun I have had in freemode are a kind of impromptu Oppressor II cat and mouse duels with other Oppressor II riders. Three or four of us stalking each other around the city, using the tall buildings as cover, before one makes a break to get around to you and you boost past each other, first with the rockets wins. They are like a mad game of chicken, or a duel. Or a bit like that pursuit velodrome cycling where you cautiously watch each other waiting for the other to make a move.

 

Yet for every destroyed Oppressor, bad sport points. Rockstar should be lauding and encouraging this type of great play, not penalising players for it.

They encourage it, then penalize it.

 

Rockstar logic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Big Molio said:

Yet for every destroyed Oppressor, bad sport points. Rockstar should be lauding and encouraging this type of great play, not penalising players for it.

Personally I find it crazy that you can kill players who don't want anything to do with fighting (I don't but we all know people do) all day on the ground no bad sport points just a red dot which means nothing yet when 2 people want to dogfight or fight with other war toys that's a problem.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yellow Dog with Cone
On 12/3/2018 at 6:22 PM, Arrows to Athens said:

I don't understand the logic behind bad sport. Since when did Cockstar care about griefing? If anything, they encourage it.

 

No bad sport points for blowing up cargo. I feel like Cockstar intentionally make stupid decisions.

Actually, R* used to care about griefing at the beginning of GTAO, hence why Passive Mode, reporting for griefing, vote kicking and Bad Sport exists in the first place.

 

Then R* (and/or Take Two) realized that they could encourage and weaponize griefing for revenue and suddenly, all these anti-griefing measures didn't make sense anymore.

 

IMO, Bad Sport is a good idea implemented horribly that doesn't fit the current game anymore.

 

I mean, why if someone destroys my cargo (which could have taken me days to acrue) gets chump change and a pat in the back, but if I fight back in self defense, not only I get deducted like $10k for "insurance" if I destroy his vehicle, I also get slightly closer to be in a Bad Sport lobby?

 

Hell, Bad Sport lobbies nowadays are being treated like tryhard proving grounds instead of a cheaters pool, which is what's supposed to be.

 

The whole thing doesn't makes sense.

On 12/2/2018 at 5:10 AM, Big Molio said:

In fairness to the individuals who man the support tickets, they are very likely low paid call centre / IT centre type people who have very little flexibility in what they can and cannot do. That is why they all simply stick to the prescribed script no matter who they are working for. I suspect that most of them agree with us when we email in ranting about the game, but there will be literally nothing that they can do.

 

It would be nice to get some of the developers and Take Two representatives in a room and ask them directly why are some of the features in this game just so f*cked up.

I think someone posted on the General Chat thread that people from Support do make annotations about your ticket, so maybe they do know about the game but have to stick to a script for god knows what reason.

 

If I find said post, I'll update this post with it.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yellow Dog with Cone

Found it!

 

On 11/6/2018 at 10:43 AM, Fun 2 said:

If you want to check hidden comments in your support tickets,

https://support.rockstargames.com/requests/get-request-comments/REQUEST_ID.json

Just replace "Request_ID" with your ticket ID, make sure you're logged in.

Hidden comments start with **Issue** or **SCAdmin Link** ..etc

 

Edited by Voodoo-Hendrix
Why this posts didn't merged with the one above? :(
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/3/2018 at 7:41 PM, kcole4001 said:

Like I said, I usually don't let it get over the 1 vehicle limit, but crates and glitches distracted me over the weekend.

It's almost always at $140,000 when I go back to sell ($75,000 worth of bought supplies).

 

I think I could do the 2 Insurgent job running back out to the bunker using OpMkII speed glitch, since once you have both at the first drop it's not so far to go with the second.

I might do it just for the challenge

 

My bunker's in Sandy Shores next to the highway by the gas station.

 

I understand, things get messy when multiple businesses are involved.

 

Yea, I think you can pull it off. The random mission factor is the wild card though, I don't know about the FAVs. That one is tricky.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

They encourage it, then penalize it.

 

Rockstar logic.

Such a bad design and definitey contributes to why I won't play 'risk/reward' with businesses anymore. Getting killed over and over is one thing, not making the sale another. But points and fines for fighting back means it's just not worth the crap.

 

I like my 5% discount, lol.

 

* Ninja'd by @Voodoo-Hendrix in a far better post. ;)

Edited by Lonely-Martin
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, IceDree said:

 

I understand, things get messy when multiple businesses are involved.

 

Yea, I think you can pull it off. The random mission factor is the wild card though, I don't know about the FAVs. That one is tricky.

Yeah, a definite NO to the double dunebuggies, one is bad enough (I hate that mission!).

I'd rather do I/E barge or MC Post Op vans (and I stopped doing both of those businesses because of those missions).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, IceDree said:

 

I understand, things get messy when multiple businesses are involved.

 

Yea, I think you can pull it off. The random mission factor is the wild card though, I don't know about the FAVs. That one is tricky.

the akula and mk 2 oppressor are banes of my existence, last night while i was sourcing a car and delivering it to my vehicle warehouse, i got destroyed by a random in a akula who rained missiles on me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, kcole4001 said:

Yeah, a definite NO to the double dunebuggies, one is bad enough (I hate that mission!).

I'd rather do I/E barge or MC Post Op vans (and I stopped doing both of those businesses because of those missions).

 

I'd take an FAV (1) over the Merryweather drops everytime. I got my average for it down to 8 minutes (farmhouse bunker) vs 13 for Merryweather drops*, But 2 FAVs is a definite no go! Not enough time.

 

The Barge mission is relatively easy once you get the hang of the high altitude trick. The one I hate the most is the Race one, that one drags on for over 10 minutes.

 

My problems with the PostOp van are the Mount Gordo drop & the van's lack of torque.

 

11 hours ago, hugh750 said:

the akula and mk 2 oppressor are banes of my existence, last night while i was sourcing a car and delivering it to my vehicle warehouse, i got destroyed by a random in a akula who rained missiles on me.

 

I rarely see Akulas on Xbox (all dots are accounted for), I ran over the last one I saw in my Phantom custom during Haulage. The pilot thought it was a good idea to use it as a roadblock to stop a speeding truck lol.

 

The Scooter is everywhere though.

 

I learned my lesson during the Kuruma days, no business conducted on populated sessions for me. f*ck that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There's this one thing that has annoyed me for quite some time now. For some odd reason, my MKII comes to a complete full stop for a split second whenever I blow up the Armoured truck parked outside of the jewellery store during the Diamond Shopping client job. Even if I'm not the one that blew it up, my MKII just stops for a split second.

 

Here's what it looks like:

 

2IhaP9M.gif

 

^Notice how it just stops? My friend blew up the Armoured truck with his jet, and it stopped my MKII.

 

Strange game.

Edited by Arrows to Athens
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/2/2018 at 3:10 AM, Big Molio said:

It would be nice to get some of the developers and Take Two representatives in a room and ask them directly why are some of the features in this game just so f*cked up.

I'd pay good money to be able to ask them a laundry list of questions about why the game is the way it is, with the top question being "Why do you guys blatantly prioritize fixing money exploits so quickly but leave glitches that affect the gameplay run wild for months at a time?" I mean, I already know the answer to this, but I just want to hear them admit it.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, C-Money17 said:

I'd pay good money to be able to ask them a laundry list of questions about why the game is the way it is, with the top question being "Why do you guys blatantly prioritize fixing money exploits so quickly but leave glitches that affect the gameplay run wild for months at a time?" I mean, I already know the answer to this, but I just want to hear them admit it.

You should really qualify that to specify that you get an honest answer to each question, otherwise you'd just get the typical dev-speak skirting around the issues they don't feel like dealing with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Whatever happened to normal street racing? I loved it, and I was good at it. These days it's all stunt races or NASCAR racing which sucks cos half the players end up going the wrong way round the track. So lame.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Geebus f*ck,  got my ass handed to me by two douche bags on the MKII, and I go passive to get away, they put a bounty on me,  everything I could thing they countered with, and because there was two of them, all the vehicles that could soak up their missiles were useless because of the two of them.   The icing was sending me a message calling me trash after I picked them off the their MKII's a few times using the Combat MG MKII .

 

I did end up evening things about it, I started fully loaded and went Ghost Org finally, that made them leave , got to the Ruiner and by the time I got to them on the other end of the map, I had like 5 minutes left, but that was enough to get two kills on the first one that started with me, and one on the second , I tied the kills with him.

 

 

Edited by gtafan26
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KennyLoggins said:

Whatever happened to normal street racing? I loved it, and I was good at it. These days it's all stunt races or NASCAR racing which sucks cos half the players end up going the wrong way round the track. So lame.

stunt races are full of trolls and land races are hardly ever a thing now.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, KSI_IS_STUPID_ said:

stunt races are full of trolls and land races are hardly ever a thing now.

Ya when they had that promotion for the Hotring racing I tried it because I liked the Hotring cars in Vice City. The race was was fine Im in 2nd on second last lap then of course three racers on the last jump crash into everyone at perfect timing when were going over it on purpose no coming back big pile of crap, one guy slips through I go into 7th get dick all, never did them again what a waste of time it was such a long race.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dt19n5pWwAI_Mw_.jpg

if you look carefully, you can see that on my radar this individual is a normal non passive player waiting to eat a rocket from my broomstick but guess what? we all know rockstar f*ck with people's heads so look at this....

how is this person passive on my screen when his blip is not on the radar?

oh rockstar you have a lot of explaining to do, you f*cking trolls

fix your sh*t.

also, My best friend encountered this 2 days ago too.

this game is getting way too buggy now.

6 minutes ago, DarkReign27 said:

Ya when they had that promotion for the Hotring racing I tried it because I liked the Hotring cars in Vice City. The race was was fine Im in 2nd on second last lap then of course three racers on the last jump crash into everyone at perfect timing when were going over it on purpose no coming back big pile of crap, one guy slips through I go into 7th get dick all, never did them again what a waste of time it was such a long race.

don't do hotring races, they are absolutely atrocious.

hotring races are not races, they are ramming fests!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, KennyLoggins said:

Whatever happened to normal street racing? I loved it, and I was good at it. These days it's all stunt races or NASCAR racing which sucks cos half the players end up going the wrong way round the track. So lame.

I gave up racing long ago. I loved the old school races like "muscle in" and "Congestion Charge" might have spelt that last one wrong. Its the one with the super cars and you go on the freeway or could be wrong name completely but you catch my drift. Frist time I actually loaded up online and ended up in a session for of these f*cking flying bikes. I mean does anyone drive normal cars anymore? Pardon my rambling. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.