1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Red Dead Redemption 2: Discussion & Speculation (Part 3)

RougeBandit

• Replies 29.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshua969

• damienrayemusic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, so how much horse bonding unlocks this skill ?

1 minute ago, Armerius said:

Dont think they will repost an old trailer but i guess we will find out *soon*

Can't remember what event it was but they had the same kinda thing, where a 'red dead' trailer was to be shown and it ended up being clips of trailer 2 (and maybe 3) mixed together, so same footage just in a slightly different order.

It'd be out of character for a brand new full trailer to release when the majority of Rockstars audience are unaware (and in the case of the UK & Europe most of us aren't even awake 😂 - it's 3:22am here, don't ask why I'm up!)

I am hopeful though that we'll get the preview from OPN today 🤞🏼

3 minutes ago, TwistedMedia said:

Can't remember what event it was but they had the same kinda thing, where a 'red dead' trailer was to be shown and it ended up being clips of trailer 2 (and maybe 3) mixed together, so same footage just in a slightly different order.

It'd be out of character for a brand new full trailer to release when the majority of Rockstars audience are unaware (and in the case of the UK & Europe most of us aren't even awake 😂 - it's 3:22am here, don't ask why I'm up!)

I am hopeful though that we'll get the preview from OPN today 🤞🏼

well this stream will last aprox 7 hours...but i guess we will see. at least we know a trailer is coming...we just dont know what it will come.

• Like 1

Yeah, I mean I'd love to see it so hope you're right! 😂

PS just noticed PlayStation have posted a RDR video on their Instagram. No new footage or information but it's nice to see that they're also beginning to promote the game

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, damienrayemusic said:

Well GTAForums... looks like things is about to get settled once and for all 

So it would seem. 

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Dick Justice said:

So it would seem. 

10\10 reference thank you for catching it;) Brought Marston, Uncle and Abigail back from their graves. R.I.P:( 

Edited by damienrayemusic
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, tsycho said:

Holy sh*t. Just woke up (5:30 in the morning here in Germany). Over 40 new pages in this thread.

g4g.jpg

😆😆 Lmaooo one of my favorite outlaws still. Remember that message you sent me a few months ago or whereabouts saying the same thing at random , glad you're still here with us and all humorous and sh*t 😁 tomorrow gud be a gud day laddies and ladies

7 minutes ago, Nini23a said:

1537414340-screenshot-20180920-053144-tw

1537414329-20180920-053034.png

Can anyone translate the Japanese? Jeuxactu (FR) journalists tease something for the TGS !!!

Oooooh boi. I still feel a shadow drop gameplay coming today seeing this just amplified that theory

37 minutes ago, Avzri said:

Rockstar have 100% watched twitch streams that do gta5rp sh*t is amazing. I wonder if they would like red dead online to be like that..? Time will tell. 🤔

Agreed, i have to say I found some GTARP videos on youtube about a year ago by complete accident and didnt even really know what they were. now i watch that sh*t everyday. I would absolutely love if they took RDRII in that direction as that is always what i wanted from GTA multiplayer.

The only problem is i cant see how they can make that appealing to the mainstream "I just want to blow sh*t up" masses. people like us would love the role play but joe down the street might not and he is a big part of their market.

im really interested to see what they do here i didnt play GTAO  but if this is handled right i could see myself playing the sh*t out of it.

Spoiler

inb4 they listen to beta "community" feedback and scrap the roleplay and morality for a more "consumer" friendly structure.

15 minutes ago, Nini23a said:

1537414340-screenshot-20180920-053144-tw

1537414329-20180920-053034.png

Can anyone translate the Japanese? Jeuxactu (FR) journalists tease something for the TGS !!!

I have a rough translation but it seems to be nothing new just an ad hyping up the game

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LegacyKillaHD said:

I have a rough translation but it seems to be nothing new just an ad hyping up the game

Yes. I don't think they would have said something too valuable right there, but if they are hyping it up maybe something big is planned. We will have to see :)

8 hours ago, BLOOD said:

Rockstar South a

Rockstar South -a division of- Rockstar North and the remain studios will be under Rockstar Studios all part of Rockstar Games. I can see Rockstar Dublin now 😊

Note: RAGE is managed by RAGE Tech Group -yet to be incorporated entity- that in same location as Rockstar San Diego.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2002/05/24/e3-2002-rockstar-studios-changes-name-again

18 minutes ago, llowpz said:

everyone was so care free back then and had personality. fear of criticism has made us sound like robots 

IGN 2002: Scotland is in the North, right? It's always raining and miserable there, so it's clearly the North!

IGN 2018: Rockstar North is based in Scotland.

Edited by eyman

28 minutes ago, eyman said:

everyone was so care free back then and had personality. fear of criticism has made us sound like robots 

IGN 2002: Scotland is in the North, right? It's always raining and miserable there, so it's clearly the North!

IGN 2018: Rockstar North is based in Scotland.

Rockstar abandoned their "rockstar" attitude because it only brought them headaches and threats of lawsuits

Edited by Auditore
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Mr Fyn666 said:

Oh my Lord, I've been here all day and props to the positive posse on here (Reverse psychology 1st all).. It's a blast and I really enjoy the banter so cheers for that BOIZ!

As for all you complainers, waaaah waaah waaah... Please exit stage left and head to the B&M thread or... If one of the mods could create a new thread for you named maybe "Nothings ever good for me, where's my dummy"

Can't get my head around how short sighted some folk are and excise my French, f*cking selfish.  

Anyhoo, I very rarely rant.. That'll be all for now...

Saddle up boiz, there is something here for everyone!!

This... i just finally caught up on all the posts. Im a lil OCD on missing out (FOMO) lol its really annoting hearing people bitch and moan trying to kill the hype in here. We have a bitch and moan thread for a reason. I stg some of these people could have rockstar give them a million dollars in real cash and they would complain because it wasnt 1 million and 1 dollars. Lmao point is its just never enough.. and ugh the atrocious suggestions of making red dead online into a gta in the west..?! Yeah no thanks f*ck THAT. Im glad rockstar are the devs lol. My generation really does like to complain about every f*cking thing and its sad man. Optimists are my kind of people. Shoutout to you and everybody else who is happy with anything we get and celebrating both the online and MASSIVE single player mode (omg yes)

10 hours ago, KY Jello said:

I miss the YESITSMEARTHUR guy he was always excited.

Same😏😥 like me!! I always bring hype to you guys id have to say with my creative passion and positive outlook... we need more energy like that in here! @YESITSMEARTHUR

are you excited for RDR online?? :)I wonder if itll be like the first one where you can choose the red dead characters... maybe play as arthur;)? Maybe make our own characters and customize AND use red dead characters?! Who knows the possibilities are endless but man im so f*ckin hype next month we all gonna be playing red dead redemption 2. I dont even drink but ill toast to that one all day!!

Tag didnt work. still dont think it did

They said RDR Online will be a public beta free for owners of a copy of RDR2. 

This actually sounds like they will make it possible to play RDR Online without the full game like with a subscrition service

I want to be able to purchase a property and build my own farm on it 😎

Edited by FlatFX
  • Like 2