1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Red Dead Redemption 2: Discussion & Speculation (Part 3)

RougeBandit

• Replies 29.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshua969

• damienrayemusic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, so how much horse bonding unlocks this skill ?

Just now, dkunit said:

I HAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTEEEE it. (Then again I don't like Deathcore in the first place)

How about Devil Trigger? Love that shi*

That was all the rage at E3

11M views for a song of a game that's 6 months away. 

Just now, MostWantedMVP said:

The future is RED.

When nothing drops tomorrow we'll all see red alright

At least two outlets already have stuff scheduled for tomorrow at 5 PM CET... (think Norwegian outlet only said tomorrow, not an hour idk)

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Jestic said:

On consoles? No. On pc? Yes, unofficially.

More score music:O Thanks for linking

wooWWW that music is incredible.. oh and remember the last time PlayStation posted something like this? gameplay came out very soon after.. just saying 💰 i sense a pt 2 shadow drop tomorrow and everyeyes twitch event turns out to be RDR2...

also still not fully caught up just skimmed through. did someone say the game is officially rated M?!!!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

At least two outlets already have stuff scheduled for tomorrow at 5 PM CET... (think Norwegian outlet only said tomorrow, not an hour idk)

But bro... Where is that confirmed? I know one outlet said something about more single player info, but how do we know its not rehashed?

3 minutes ago, Mostly_Red said:

OPM and...

Everyeye.it and Games Reactor.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, LegacyKillaHD said:

Wait a second! The games been classified rated M

Does this mean the game is gold?

Not at all. Games can be certified at any point during development. Developers just have to submit a questionaire and supply video footage of the game and any content that needs to be rated.

5 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Everyeye.it and Games Reactor.

AFAIK they're not big websites outside of their own countries. 

Unless other big outlets like IGN, Gamespot, Game Informer, Dualshockers, Polygon, Destructoid or EZA are doing the same thing....

Edited by Mostly_Red

I'm just wondering if there'll be anything actually new to discover in the previews or will they just find a different way to describe something we already know, that's my biggest fear. 

I mean it is hands on though, so I'm thinking it will indeed be different impressions than when they were just shown the 45 minute demo five months ago.

Edited by Rafae
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Mostly_Red said:

How about Devil Trigger? Love that shi*

That was all the rage at E3

11M views for a song of a game that's 6 months away.

Oh yeah, Devil Trigger is badass.

Here's the video in full, with all the tracks sequentially. As always, you can download the mp3 if you'd like.

I'll post each one individually after I separate them.

Edit: Added YouTube link.

Edit 2: The rest are up on both sites.

Edited by zachsterosu

1 minute ago, damienrayemusic said:

This just in... So uh... Incoming M rating!! Shocker I know.. lol ITS HAPPENING FOR REAL NOW GUYS!!! Commonsensemedia similar to ESRB for content knowledge, has listed some interesting things here. Blood and gore confirmed... I knew it'd happen this time not just blood. Very strong language, nudity, prostitutes... Oh sh*t oh SHIIITTTT

WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW

Parents should know that Red Dead Redemption 2 is the latest installment in the action adventure franchise that will be released for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PCs. The game will take place in the Wild West, and will cast players as Arthur Morgan, an outlaw of a well-known outlaw gang. A large feature of the gameplay will center around an honor system, which will impact the way that towns and citizens react to players. Saving townsfolk that are injured or caught in traps will improve the way you're viewed, while conducting bank or train heists will sour your reputation.  Parents can expect a lot of violence with a variety of guns, rifles, explosives, and even fists to eliminate opponents, and blood and gore could be frequently shown. Alcohol is to be expected with various saloons that can be visited in the game, as well as characters passing food and bottles around campfires. There's lots of salty language to be heard as well, with frequent use of "f—k" and "s—t" along with other stronger uses of profanity. Players could also be exposed to possible nudity and sexual acts, especially with brothels and prostitutes appearing in trailers.  SOURCE; https://www.commonsensemedia.org/game-reviews/red-dead-redemption-2

Damn man all this hype today gonna give my sick ass a heart attack🤔😮😓

Brown font on dark blue background?! I think I'm gonna puke.

^ I didn't mean to do that idk what happened lol that's why I put it in bold and ittalics. Still was hard to read. Mods pls delete my post, just reposting again word for word here.

This just in... So uh... Incoming M rating!! Shocker I know.. lol ITS HAPPENING FOR REAL NOW GUYS!!! Commonsensemedia similar to ESRB for content knowledge, has listed some interesting things here. Blood and gore confirmed... I knew it'd happen this time not just blood. Very strong language, nudity, prostitutes... Oh sh*t oh SHIIITTTT

"Parents should know that Red Dead Redemption 2 is the latest installment in the action adventure franchise that will be released for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PCs. The game will take place in the Wild West, and will cast players as Arthur Morgan, an outlaw of a well-known outlaw gang. A large feature of the gameplay will center around an honor system, which will impact the way that towns and citizens react to players. Saving townsfolk that are injured or caught in traps will improve the way you're viewed, while conducting bank or train heists will sour your reputation.  Parents can expect a lot of violence with a variety of guns, rifles, explosives, and even fists to eliminate opponents, and blood and gore could be frequently shown. Alcohol is to be expected with various saloons that can be visited in the game, as well as characters passing food and bottles around campfires. There's lots of salty language to be heard as well, with frequent use of "f—k" and "s—t" along with other stronger uses of profanity. Players could also be exposed to possible nudity and sexual acts, especially with brothels and prostitutes appearing in trailers".  SOURCE; https://www.commonsensemedia.org/game-reviews/red-dead-redemption-2

Damn man all this hype today gonna give my sick ass a heart attack🤔😮😓 

Edited by damienrayemusic
Wowwwww.... Also PC mention..?🤔

Just now, damienrayemusic said:

^ I didn't mean to do that idk what happened lol that's why I put it in bold and ittalics. Still was hard to read. Mods pls delete my post, just reposting again word for word here.

Parents should know that Red Dead Redemption 2 is the latest installment in the action adventure franchise that will be released for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PCs. The game will take place in the Wild West, and will cast players as Arthur Morgan, an outlaw of a well-known outlaw gang. A large feature of the gameplay will center around an honor system, which will impact the way that towns and citizens react to players. Saving townsfolk that are injured or caught in traps will improve the way you're viewed, while conducting bank or train heists will sour your reputation.  Parents can expect a lot of violence with a variety of guns, rifles, explosives, and even fists to eliminate opponents, and blood and gore could be frequently shown. Alcohol is to be expected with various saloons that can be visited in the game, as well as characters passing food and bottles around campfires. There's lots of salty language to be heard as well, with frequent use of "f—k" and "s—t" along with other stronger uses of profanity. Players could also be exposed to possible nudity and sexual acts, especially with brothels and prostitutes appearing in trailers.  SOURCE; https://www.commonsensemedia.org/game-reviews/red-dead-redemption-2

Damien..youre a cool ass dude. But honestly, thats just stuff speculated from the trailer. Looks fan made bro. Lol.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Getzmunney said:

Damien..youre a cool ass dude. But honestly, thats just stuff speculated from the trailer. Looks fan made bro. Lol.

Thanks man. I thought the same thing honestly. We know it's gonna be rated M regardless but what caught my eye is that they stated hearing "f*ck and sh*t" which obviously weren't in the trailers. They're similar to the ESRB and the game will be rated soon anyway so I think they may have got the demo video showing the graphic content or however it works...  Idk but either way, things are getting interesting for sure😮

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, damienrayemusic said:

"Parents should know that Red Dead Redemption 2 is the latest installment in the action adventure franchise that will be released for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PCs. The game will take place in the Wild West, and will cast players as Arthur Morgan, an outlaw of a well-known outlaw gang. A large feature of the gameplay will center around an honor system, which will impact the way that towns and citizens react to players. Saving townsfolk that are injured or caught in traps will improve the way you're viewed, while conducting bank or train heists will sour your reputation.  Parents can expect a lot of violence with a variety of guns, rifles, explosives, and even fists to eliminate opponents, and blood and gore could be frequently shown. Alcohol is to be expected with various saloons that can be visited in the game, as well as characters passing food and bottles around campfires. There's lots of salty language to be heard as well, with frequent use of "f—k" and "s—t" along with other stronger uses of profanity. Players could also be exposed to possible nudity and sexual acts, especially with brothels and prostitutes appearing in trailers".  SOURCE; https://www.commonsensemedia.org/game-reviews/red-dead-redemption-2

That's better lol

Though they mention it's coming out on PC. But that's false, which makes me question the validity of the post. Although it all sounds very plausible.

Edited by nubcaker

1 minute ago, damienrayemusic said:

Thanks man. I thought the same thing honestly. We know it's gonna be rated M regardless but what caught my eye is that they stated hearing "f*ck and sh*t" which obviously weren't in the trailers. They're similar to the ESRB and the game will be rated soon anyway so I think they may have got the demo video showing the graphic content or however it works...  Idk but either way, things are getting interesting for sure😮

I hope so. Because I got hype as apesh*t for a second reading it, until my common sense said "wait a minute". 😂

• Like 2

So we got a new RDR 2 feature on Monday, Outlaws For Life shirt giveaway on tuesday (?) and RDO details on Wednesday and we're supposedly getting previews on Thursday. Damn, this feels good. Hope we get something each day this week but that may be asking for a lot.

Edited by Reno_

16 minutes ago, Mostly_Red said:

Unless other big outlets like IGN, Gamespot, Game Informer, Dualshockers, Polygon, Destructoid or EZA are doing the same thing....

It doesn't mean anything, they've gotten the scoop for GTA V and in some cases (I think Game Reactor) RDR1, it's something.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, damienrayemusic said:

Well it has been rated M so we're all good! 👍😊

• Like 1

At this point I hope the gameplay trailer comes next week because it would spread things out more evenly. This week is already jam-packed with goodness!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, nubcaker said:

That's better lol

Though they mention it's coming out on PC. But that's false, which makes me question the validity of the post. Although it all sounds very plausible.

Much better lol the brown font totally ruined my post sorry outlaws if I hurt your eyes.😆 I think it's because I didn't get the option "paste as normal text" like usual. Must have been a bug or something. It's a lil more believable cause legacy pointed out the game has been rated M recently somewhere... We know it's coming soon anyways and the game probably gonna go gold in next couple weeks but yeah, it could very well be fan made. It's just interesting how detailed it is, when we have heard no swearing yet. They make it sound like they know the language cause they've heard it 

19 minutes ago, Mostly_Red said:

What? Those 2 sites had the first previews for RDR2. lol

• Like 1