4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

Car Balancing DLC needed?

Hegedus.Roberto

Car Balancing DLC Yes or a No and Why?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rockstar rebalance the current car classes and fix the car handlings?

• Yes, it would be nice to have a more balanced system for racing
    • No, because gta is not a racing game so balancing doesn't matter
    • No, because I don't want my cars, that I already paid for, to become weaker thanks to balancing
    • No, because more car classes would make the system too complicated
    • No, because I want Rockstar to focus on making new content instead of fixing the old content

Hegedus.Roberto

When GTA came out I enjoyed racing and even managed to win time to time despite not using the most expensive/ most overpowered cars. But these day I find no point in racing as there is no variety in the car lineup, you must always have the best car that beats everything else with dozens of seconds to have a chance. There are racing communities out there who take great joy in creating well balanced and fun racing comps based on either the original game or Lore Friendly modded cars.

8rPgvrI.jpg

The question may arise how come Rockstar can't create the same immersive racing experience when they are the ones who gave communities like them the tools for it?
From overpowered cars that you need to have to have a chance at winning to overpriced cars that will be left in the dust due to uniqe handling flags there is a lot of things that make certain car classes unbalanced and overall not fun to race in.

Personally I think that there is no point in adding new cars into the game until they clean up the mess that is the current classing and handling system is. But that's just my opinion and in this thread I want to ask you fellow gta fans what do you think about an update that would reclass and rebalance most of the cars that are in GTA online right now.

An update like this would include:
1, Fixing the new handling flag, so they prevent curb boosting but won't effect the cars so drastically on normal road
2, Apply these flags to all cars so none of them have curb boosting advantage
3, Add new car classes and seperate cars into more well-balanced groups with that. Such chances would be like
 -Seperate "Retro Supers" from "Sport Classics": Overpowered late 80s early 90s cars like Turismo Classic, Cheetah Classic, Infernus Classic to get their seperate class, so cars like the Stirling GT, Rapid GT, Mamba
 -Seperate "Classics" from "Sport Classics": Not actually "Sport" cars but simply Classics like the Tornado, Roosevelt and Peyote should also be seperated into their own category where they could be raced in a balanced way.
 -Rebalance "Off-roads": remove bikes from Off-road races
 -Create a "Rally Cars": There are awesome rally cars that are all in the same power-group but since they are classed into a bunch of different classes they can't be raced against eachother like the Tropos, Omnis, Michelli GT, Kuruma, Sultan RS
 -Seperate "Street Bikes", "Racing Bikes" and "Choppers": It could be fun if not every bike race would be about the most overpowered bikes that leave every other type of bike behind, when they weren't even designed or meant to compete with them.
 -Several other reclassincs between Sedans, Coupes, Sports and Supers: Super weak cars like the Bullet GT and super overpowered like the Ocelot Pariah need to be seperated. We need each class have at least 10 cars, where you could win with any of them isntead of just the top 3, or top 1 in the Pariah's case.

That and several other balancing ideas come to mind but there is no real point in discussing them until we decide whenever we want it or not. So let me know what you think.

[EDIT : 28/01/19 ] - Some ideas

After a lot of research and designing, I made a possible car classing layout that I would suggest to Rockstar if they feel re-balancing the cars in the game.

This classing doesn't change the performence of any old car, except for those that have advanced handling flags. These classes were made in mind that brougty1322 and his racing community is working hard to let rockstar know that we wish cars to have the performance maching their price range.

With the exception of Commercial and Emergency, I reerranged the current 327 vehicles of the game into 30 different classes based on their performance and theme! Of course I faced a few problems:

1, Stragglers
There are some odd-ball cars of course where finding an appropriate class was impossible, but I wanted to provide the best possible solution to Rockstar that they can do with the least amout of work.
1 example of this is the Drift Tampa with it's 1:08.334 lap time
Every other car's laptime in the TopTierMuscles class is in the 1:06-1:07, so it's in a bit of a disatvantage there. However I couldn't put it into the PerformaceMuscles class either, because those are perfectly in balance without him with all of them having 1:09-1:10 times. Luckily this change would still influence the Drift Tampa positivly as it is currently in the sports class with 8 second disatvantage compared to cars like tha Pariah. Compared to that this 2 second doesn't mean a garanteed loss in a race. 

2, Unsalvagable classes

The Kamacho. Too powerful for any other themical class. The fastest class it could be put in would be the balanced Rallies class with their times around 1:07-1:08 but there it would dominate with an entire second with it's 1:05.734 time. So what to do? Ruin the perfectly balanced Rallies class? Or dump it somewhere else? Many, many cars ended up on the end of the list in the 5 car classes, that vary too much in performance and theme to create a good raceable class, such as the SUVs, Vans, Trucks, Off-roaders and the new class I just call Specialized. Why confuse players by calling the Ruiner 2000 a muscle car, if we can't race it in muscle car races anyway? Just call it Specialized. Most weaponized vehicles and other cars that otherwise weren't fitting into the theme of the performace they were having ended up in the Specialized class.

Aside from problems like these the rest of the cars found their way into new classes that I think would create an enjoyable and vibrant racing experience.

Let me know what you think and whenever we should push Rockstar to remake the car classing system into this or something similair!

Ver1 from September 20, 2018

Spoiler

ytubjDp.png

WA0VGub.png

T0VHmPY.png

7cUXW11.png

3rHKGd6.png

NGIWwum.png

Updated 2020.12.02

vLzYWwj.png

k8JHTqH.png

7U9UqgM.png

cdphcqu.png

v7Rcyzy.png

btP7bvF.png

866jfdc.png

ChangeLog:

Spoiler

>Kuruma moved from "Performance Sedans" to "Rallies"
Reason: It was the weakest of Performance Sedans but In the Rallies Class it's in the top 5 and because it has 0 off-road traction loss it actually could be even the best choice

>Specter moved from "Tuner Sports" to "Cruiser Sports"
Reason: In Tuner Sports it competed against it's own Benny's variant that was superior. In Cruiser Sports it's a good competition to the Vagrant and Bestia GTS

>Mesa (Merryweather) moved from "Specialized to "Off-Roaders"
Reason: Specialized is mainly for un-raceable and weaponized ground vehicles, it fits Off-Roaders better.

Edited by Hegedus.Roberto
Update with new data

They need to do something.

In this one post you put more thought into the subject than R* did in all of development.

• Like 10

I honestly believe that not even R* knows what to do with the vehicle classes anymore since we have so much overlapping nowadays...We literally have sports cars faster than supers(Pariah is way faster than the Zentorno and the others before it).

Best course of action would be to ditch the entire class system and work with performance points.

• Like 8

Yellow Dog with Cone
29 minutes ago, Pedinhuh said:

I honestly believe that not even R* knows what to do with the vehicle classes anymore since we have so much overlapping nowadays...

Actually, some overlap could be good.

For example, an Issi Classic could be in both Compacts and Sports Classics; a Tropos Rallye could be in Sports, Sports Classics and Offroad.

You get the picture.

• Like 5

No Use For A Name

As long as you don’t alter the performance of any vehicles and only focus on reclassifying them, go right ahead. 

Not sure it’ll make any difference though. Rockstars greed has put them in a never ending catch-22. They release a car that isn’t competitive, everyone complains and many won’t buy it. If they release a car that is, everyone will bitch about how racing isn’t balanced 

• Like 2

• Like 2

On 9/20/2018 at 11:21 AM, No Use For A Name said:

As long as you don’t alter the performance of any vehicles and only focus on reclassifying them, go right ahead. 

At least the Pariah, Vagner and Yosemite deserves some nerf, unless you put them on classes where they would stick out like a sore thumb(like Pariah in Supers)

Edited by Pedinhuh

Marciliojunior01
3 hours ago, kenmy13999 said:

Removing the handling flags at this point would ruin the classes completely, better leave how it is. 

I like the idea of separating motorcycle classes.It would be great to have sports bikes (for sports bikes and naked bikes/streetfighters), dirt bikes (for bikes like Sanchez, Manchez, BF400, Enduro and maybe Esskey), choppers (for choppers, bobbers, cruisers, power cruisers and touring bikes) and scooters class (for Faggio, Faggio Sport and Faggio Mod).However,I'm afraid they would probably screw something up,like putting Diavel-based stock version of Diabolus and DN01-based Thrust into sports bikes class despite those bikes being closer to power cruisers.

I also like the idea of separating classics, sport classics and classic supers.

Edited by GTA-Biker
  • Like 4

Just get rid of classes and make balance based on performance.

No reason to separace coupes from sportcars or muscles. Just add performance based tier system:

S - Vagner, RE7B, Autarch etc etc... basically prototypes and track cars

A - Tempesta, Osiris, T20, Pariah etc etc .. high end sportcars and supercars

B - Turismo R, Entity, Elegy RH8, Comet SR... just mid-tier supercars and very high tier sportscars

C - Voltic, Vacca, Sultan RS, F9, Flash GT, Turismo Classic... and other low tier supercars or mid-tier sportscars and high tier sportclassics

D - Tampa Drift, Zion, Exemplar, Yosemite, Torrero, Omnis, Tropos.. pretty much high-tier muscle and coupe and low-tier sports and mid tier sport classics

E - Futo, Brioso RA, Stinger, Contender, Baller, Intruder, Buccaneer, Oracle.... in other words very weak sportcars, middle tier muscle, sedans, coupes and sport clasics and high end suvs

F - Voodoo, Chino, Emperor, Manana, Peyote, Bison, Rumpo.. so low tier muscle and sport classics and other slow things

And for bikes:

Sm - racing and prototypes

Am - high tier bikes

Bm - low tier bikes

Cm - choppers

Dm - scooters

Edited by Darekl92

Marciliojunior01
6 hours ago, Darekl92 said:

Just get rid of classes and make balance based on performance.

I understood your system, kinda based in the forza classes, but i think this woulnt be a good fit to gta, we have too many vehicles and dividing them like this would make the classes just massive, not that practical in gta racing. I think if we integrate this idea with the current classes like muscle A,B,C etc would work better, this way the classes would still small and balanced. Obviously getting rid of the nonsenses like the Moonbeam in muscle and Menacer in off road. 

• Like 4

Wow most of the people said yes, just a slight of warning though, it's R* we're talking about, remember when someone makes a thread about ordinary cars dlc? They end up dripfeeding the old cars

So just prepare yourselves for the more complex vehicles nerf than the "handling flags" be careful what you wish for 

with the control like driveclub and project cars, have a good time lads, enjoy the f*ckups

• Like 2

They surely would mess up the old stuff then, I can also imagine that they just slap the flags on all old vehicles and call it balanced.

• Like 2

Muscle class need top speed buff it's a shame that good muscle cars are so slow, when in reality what models there based on can compete with sports cars in real life.It makes no since to have 1 muscle car out perform the rest when, they all need to be more balanced performance wise.

Motorstorm games have great balancing between all 13 classes no matter what vehicle is driven they all compete together.

San Francisco Rush the Rock arcade game was the same way.

We have so many vehicles in the game that are completely useless in races.

R* need to add a digital speedometer on the HUD with a option to turn it off if players don't want it.

Edited by beretta-gt88
  • Like 2

Hegedus.Roberto
2 hours ago, Verbal Soze said:

Wow most of the people said yes, just a slight of warning though, it's R* we're talking about, remember when someone makes a thread about ordinary cars dlc? They end up dripfeeding the old cars

So just prepare yourselves for the more complex vehicles nerf than the "handling flags" be careful what you wish for 

Reveal hidden contents

with the control like driveclub and project cars, have a good time lads, enjoy the f*ckups

The idea to have new flags that disable curb boosting wouldn't be bad thing. The racing community considers curb boosting a glitch but now that only a few new cars are "patched" the ones still "glitched" are too op compared to them.

The flags need to be reworked and added to all cars, and classes need to be better adjusted based on their performance. Cars that can beat others with 10 seconds or more, like the Vagner beats the Bullet GT shouldn't be in the same class, because it makes owning and racing a Bullet totally useless.

People who vote no, because they don't want their OP cars to be nerfed (or hundreds of weak cars to be buffed) are the reason Rockstar didn't put much effort into balancing the racing system, and released a half-baked systems like these new handling flags.

OP cars need to be nerfed with the new flags, old cars need to be buffed someway to make them worth racing, may it be new handling flags or just seperate them into a different class.

• Like 1

Now to be honest, I didn't wanna purchase another Vagner for my other character, so I raced for a short bit using my Zentorno and I must say that while it seems impossible to beat a Vagner driven by a similarly skilled player (or anyone who doesn't crash it), I can get the Old Z in second place, more or less consistently. It's just feckin' hard work.

As for muscles... Same thing, I didn't have a Dominator GTX availabe for one character, so I screwed around with some other cars in "Duel". Not expecting to win really opens up room for experimenting. And since Duel doesn't really allow you to make use of top speeds, I managed to plant Ellie and a Gauntlet in 1st place, beating my buddy (of that fabled similar skill) in a Blackfin.

However, I do agree with it and I've posted about a performance based clasification myself somewhere around here, because as soon as top speed starts to factor into a race Super, Sport and Muscle have only one go-to car left and that's boring.

Besides, I wanna see how my Manana handles itself in a corkscrew loop with 16 other maniacs.

So yes, reclassification.

Besides, it'd be in Rockstar's own favor, wouldn't it? More usable cars means more people buying cars means more kids screwing their parents out of Shark Card money, right?

Edited by Bakkerbaard
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, Marciliojunior01 said:

Removing the handling flags at this point would ruin the classes completely, better leave how it is. 

Wouldn't ruin anything more than it already is..

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Hegedus.Roberto said:

The idea to have new flags that disable curb boosting wouldn't be bad thing. The racing community considers curb boosting a glitch but now that only a few new cars are "patched" the ones still "glitched" are too op compared to them.

The flags need to be reworked and added to all cars, and classes need to be better adjusted based on their performance. Cars that can beat others with 10 seconds or more, like the Vagner beats the Bullet GT shouldn't be in the same class, because it makes owning and racing a Bullet totally useless.

People who vote no, because they don't want their OP cars to be nerfed (or hundreds of weak cars to be buffed) are the reason Rockstar didn't put much effort into balancing the racing system, and released a half-baked systems like these new handling flags.

OP cars need to be nerfed with the new flags, old cars need to be buffed someway to make them worth racing, may it be new handling flags or just seperate them into a different class.

I voted no not because i race with OP cars, i vote no because i don't want my favorite car like the savestra to be nerfed, i personally not racing anymore because it's a joke to me, no penalty in crashing and driving backwards in stunt race? shame, should've make the races like NFSU, Midnight Club, Test Drive or maybe even Forza Horizon, GTA supposed to be fun not like Gran turismo, Driveclub or Project Cars (they are pure serious driving simulation)

personally i like to cruise around the highway coast with my cars playing with the downshifts etc, so if they wanted to add a new cars like patriot classic, vincent or maybe dominator classic with flags it would be a no go for me, i won't even buy them, it's like buying a crippled cars, their true potential is ruined by these flags

• Like 3

Marciliojunior01
9 hours ago, kenmy13999 said:

Wouldn't ruin anything more than it already is..

Yes it would, dominator GTX would be like a Vagner in the muscle class, Tyrant would achieve speeds of more than 230mph because its geometry is bugged, Flash GT would be able to keep up with the Pariah in any race that doesnt have a very long straight line and would completely brake any off road race. Viseris would get glitched again, and many other examples. 

• Like 2

Yellow Dog with Cone

Ok, what if:

- Moves some cars in classes that makes more sense (Blista Compact in Compacts, Moonbeam in Vans, etc.)

- Creates more classes (Hypercars, Lowriders, Choppers, Dirt Bikes).

- Makes some cars to be multiclass (for example, the Tropos Rallye could be both in Sports Classics and Offroad, Mamba in both Sports Classics and Muscle, etc.) to allow more crossover between classes.

- Makes cars performance as close as their RL counterparts (for example, turning the T20 into a RWD hypercar with KERS like the Lectro; the 811 being AWD, top tier handling and average top speed, Ramp Buggu being all wheel steering like the Marshall, etc.)

- Either adds "tyres_can_clip" flag to all vehicles or none.

- Improve the handling flags in such a way that they prevent curb boosting while not affecting overall performance of vehicles, then applying it to all flags.

- All cars having different offroad loss (so actuall offroad cars can be better at offroading than supercars) and downforce multiplier values.

- Removing traction bonus from adding spoilers (because not all cars can equip one).

- Adding "Super Transmision" option to all cars instead of a select few, same with all Suspension options.

- Make all civilian (and some weaponized) DLC cars having proper crash deformation like vanilla vehicles.

I know it sounds like quite a load of work, but in the end it will be worth it. Cars themselves are a pretty important part of the Grand Theft Auto series, R* doesn't need to turn this into a car simulator but they can try to make driving and racing better.

Edited by Voodoo-Hendrix

Marciliojunior01

Voodoo Hendrix I liked your Idea, but i think changing the vehicle stats is something that wont happen, we know that rockstar can change a car from a class pretty much anytime, proff is jester classic, so i think is more reasonable thinkng about only the classes, instead of changing almost 300 cars. 

If we were in the early stages of the game i think your model would be just perfect. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

Ok, what if:

- Moves some cars in classes that makes more sense (Blista Compact in Compacts, Moonbeam in Vans, etc.)

- Creates more classes (Hypercars, Lowriders, Choppers, Dirt Bikes).

- Makes some cars to be multiclass (for example, the Tropos Rallye could be both in Sports Classics and Offroad, Mamba in both Sports Classics and Muscle, etc.) to allow more crossover between classes.

- Makes cars performance as close as their RL counterparts (for example, turning the T20 into a RWD hypercar with KERS like the Lectro; the 811 being AWD, top tier handling and average top speed, Ramp Buggu being all wheel steering like the Marshall, etc.)

- Either adds "tyres_can_clip" flag to all vehicles or none.

- Improve the handling flags in such a way that they prevent curb boosting while not affecting overall performance of vehicles, then applying it to all flags.

- All cars having different offroad loss (so actuall offroad cars can be better at offroading than supercars) and downforce multiplier values.

- Removing traction bonus from adding spoilers (because not all cars can equip one).

- Adding "Super Transmision" option to all cars instead of a select few, same with all Suspension options.

- Make all civilian (and some weaponized) DLC cars having proper crash deformation like vanilla vehicles.

I know it sounds like quite a load of work, but in the end it will be worth it. Cars themselves are a pretty important part of the Grand Theft Auto series, R* doesn't need to turn this into a car simulator but they can try to make driving and racing better.

These suggestions, i like it, it is more specific, especially about the flags, i'm okay if they're just affecting the curb boost speed, just don't limit their true potential (like the engine resistance flags so they can't reach their top speed 😐) and i'm okay 

• Like 1

Yellow Dog with Cone
18 minutes ago, Marciliojunior01 said:

Voodoo Hendrix I liked your Idea, but i think changing the vehicle stats is something that wont happen, we know that rockstar can change a car from a class pretty much anytime, proff is jester classic, so i think is more reasonable thinkng about only the classes, instead of changing almost 300 cars. 

If we were in the early stages of the game i think your model would be just perfect. 

I mean, I know that it wouldn't happen but it's actually possible, see the various random buffs and nerfs that R* has made all these years, like with thr Banshee 900R.

6 minutes ago, Verbal Soze said:

These suggestions, i like it, it is more specific, especially about the flags, i'm okay if they're just affecting the curb boost speed, just don't limit their true potential (like the engine resistance flags so they can't reach their top speed 😐) and i'm okay 

Agree! TBH, I like the concept of the handling flags in principle, but their implementation left much to be desired.

Curb boosting is as bad and nonsensical as EWO IMO (and even you have YouTubers like Broughy that have no issue with it for some reason) and I wish it got fixed, but I don't want the cars to feel slow in exchange.

Talking about Broughy...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Marciliojunior01 said:

Yes it would, dominator GTX would be like a Vagner in the muscle class, Tyrant would achieve speeds of more than 230mph because its geometry is bugged, Flash GT would be able to keep up with the Pariah in any race that doesnt have a very long straight line and would completely brake any off road race. Viseris would get glitched again, and many other examples. 

Getting some competition in sports class is certainly not destroying the class tho.. Vagner isn't that op because the three next cars are relatively close and it all comes down to the driver. Tyrant would be the "new" Vagner in super tho but I think you're talking about the XXR when you talk about the top speed? 

Viseris doesn't have the handling flags so no one really knows what will happen there. Only thing that have a possibility to brake the classes even more is the GTX imo and the sports class races with off road parts but they're already broken.. 

You might of course be among the 3% of top racers in the game that never makes any mistakes and every little tenth of a second matters but if not, the classes actually won't be more ruined by removing the handling flags, it would just change some of the top cars and possibly making the sport class have at least one more choice in some of the races

Edit: thinking about it, it would make mostly the Tyrant relevant in super races with the possibility of Vagner as competition so it might actually brake the classes a little more, also forgot the Swinger at first so it would probably be better if they would just adjust the values of the flags and removing some of them. Take the flag that makes the suspension bouncy and the cars just awful to drive, remove that one because there's no need for it.. 

All in all I would rather have them removing the flags all in all because I hate driving my cars with them and knowing the cars are neutered and not reaching their full potential ;) I do a lot of racing and people would just choose the new fastest in the class and it wouldn't make that much of a difference 

Edited by kenmy13999

Marciliojunior01
48 minutes ago, kenmy13999 said:

Getting some competition in sports class is certainly not destroying the class tho.. Vagner isn't that op because the three next cars are relatively close and it all comes down to the driver. Tyrant would be the "new" Vagner in super tho but I think you're talking about the XXR when you talk about the top speed? 

Viseris doesn't have the handling flags so no one really knows what will happen there. 

You might of course be among the 3% of top racers in the game that never makes any mistakes and every little tenth of a second matters but if not, the classes actually won't be more ruined by removing the handling flags, it would just change some of the top cars and possibly making the sport class have at least one more choice in some of the races

Edit: thinking about it, it would make mostly the Tyrant relevant in super races with the possibility of Vagner as competition so it might actually brake the classes a little more, also forgot the Swinger at first so it would probably be better if they would just adjust the values of the flags and removing some of them. Take the flag that makes the suspension bouncy and the cars just awful to drive, remove that one because there's no need for it.

No i am talking about the Tyrant itself , according to the project homecoming guys when you remove the flags it can do infinite curb boosting, the wheels kinda "clip" to the floor all the time, the car is ridiculously big so it cant do some of the shortcuts properly, now imagine it at 200mph, any supercar races would be turned into wreckfest (even more). The viseris according to an article shared by metoxys have the new flags but are hardcoded, they dont appear in the vehicle handling data. 

I am not someone who never makes mistakes, everyone does it, but before my controller got broken i used to be one of the premium race guys, always trying to be in the leaderbord. So i can say every tenth of a second matters to me. 

8 minutes ago, Marciliojunior01 said:

No i am talking about the Tyrant itself , according to the project homecoming guys when you remove the flags it can do infinite curb boosting, the wheels kinda "clip" to the floor all the time, the car is ridiculously big so it cant do some of the shortcuts properly, now imagine it at 200mph, any supercar races would be turned into wreckfest (even more). The viseris according to an article shared by metoxys have the new flags but are hardcoded, they dont appear in the vehicle handling data. 

I am not someone who never makes mistakes, everyone does it, but before my controller got broken i used to be one of the premium race guys, always trying to be in the leaderbord. So i can say every tenth of a second matters to me. 

Haven't seen anything about the infinite curb boosting so didn't know about that one but from your description it is something that can be fixed, almost sounds like what they did to get the 900R faster back in the days but I can of course be wrong about that. Just shows what kind of a broken mess some of the cars in this game is, maybe they added the flags because of that car instead of fixing the issue.. ;)

I get what you're saying about premium race and I don't think I've ever raced a premium race where it came down to tenth of a second in the end but we all have different experience and I think things like that also can be a little about luck with what kind of lobby you get in to :)On several of the R* created stunt races it often have just as much to do with who do the curb boosting "most effective" or who exit the tubes the best compared to the choice of cars when it comes to winning and on top of that again the person that can pull off most shortcuts repeatedly will win ;)

Not disagreeing with what you said if it seems that way, just trying to share some of my views and experience 

• Like 1

Hegedus.Roberto

I checked out some testing videos, and if they can be trusted, most of the new cars without the handling flags wouldn't be OP at all. They would relevant, up in the top 10 of their class, but neither of them would be too ahead of the competition.

So adding the flags to every car in theory should produce a similiar result, which means no curb boosting and still a good lineup of balanced cars.

• Like 1

Yellow Dog with Cone
On 9/22/2018 at 8:40 PM, Marciliojunior01 said:

This is what we really need :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAjwghrlu84

I was going to post this the other day but completely forgot lol

But yeah, R* actually making the effort to make all cars handle and behave like their RL counterparts would be awesome, even with an scaled top speed like in the video.

Turismo R, T20, 811 and XA-21 behaving like hybrid cars, like the Dilettante; Turismo R, T20 and 811 having KERS like the Lectro; the GP1 and both Neros having unrivaled top speed, etc.

Edited by Voodoo-Hendrix
  • Like 2

jezebelletooner

Well man (or woman), I feel ya; in races usually the top person is SIGNIFICANTLY faster (meaning lower lap/total time).

i mean as much as I’ve played I understand the like of bonuses with level-unlocking upgrades, etc, but it’s gotten ridiculous.

plus (it’s off topic) but now all open-world-enterable races (as well as races a named NPC texts you about) are on tracks elevated from the ground.

ill admit jumps are fun but these tracks suck.  I think a rave on the nighways would be better (or even smaller throughways with motor bikes).

i have competed in balanced races (where even with trash-talk and bashing 1-2-3 were 1/10ths of seconds apart on a 25-minute race.

ive also raced in races where 2 or 3 people mysteriously vanish into the distance.