Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. DLC
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

savidge

$HODY Used Autos

Recommended Posts

gts.

@savidge hello, can you link the license plates mod are you using in the screenshots please?

 

By the way, nice work in those vehicles. The IV Virgo SA stylized and the Cadrona looks really good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
savidge
3 hours ago, gts. said:

@savidge hello, can you link the license plates mod are you using in the screenshots please?

 

By the way, nice work in those vehicles. The IV Virgo SA stylized and the Cadrona looks really good.

wha gwarn?

 

Actually, the number plate text I'm using was originally from this mod, and I edited it further in Photoshop to match the original number plate colours.

A cool alternative if you don't want to bother with Photoshop (made by the same dude, no less) can be found here.

 

Thank you for the kind words about the vehicles! It really does mean a lot. 😁

 

EDIT: if you're on about the actual format of the number plates themselves, then you're looking for CustomPlateFormat by Deji.

Edited by savidge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gts.
1 hour ago, savidge said:

wha gwarn?

Spoiler

 

Actually, the number plate text I'm using was originally from this mod, and I edited it further in Photoshop to match the original number plate colours.

A cool alternative if you don't want to bother with Photoshop (made by the same dude, no less) can be found here.

 

Thank you for the kind words about the vehicles! It really does mean a lot. 😁

 

EDIT: if you're on about the actual format of the number plates themselves, then you're looking for CustomPlateFormat by Deji.

 

 

Thanks but it seems that your "platecharset" is different.

Can you upload it here? I'll appreciate it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
savidge
13 hours ago, gts. said:

Thanks but it seems that your "platecharset" is different.

Can you upload it here? I'll appreciate it.

Sure thing! Here you go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DIABLOSTALLION123

Hey,Can you make a Stinger(from GTAIII) and Yakuza Stinger? Thanks

Edited by z15548906567

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
savidge

Hey everybody, long time no speak, eh?

 

Go and check out the first post — it's been totally redone and includes new and revamped versions of classic $hody vehicles. More will follow in the near future!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A.G.

Hey Can You Make A Ficus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.