Jump to content
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Criminal Enterprises
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. Bugs*
      2. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

GTA Underground Save file


Zelda156
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello, I just installed an update for GTA Underground called 3.4, I already had 3.3. However, my game crashes upon loading. Would anyone have a save file for the most recent update, with the map unlocked, or at least all the areas not greyed out? Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you update, old savefile will not work. Need to start a new game. Plus, as more update is coming, no one wants to complete the game fully as you need to delete you progress if you update.

 

I'm not the dev. This is just my stu**d idea 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by TarRebririon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/17/2018 at 1:39 AM, Zelda156 said:

Hello, I just installed an update for GTA Underground called 3.4, I already had 3.3. However, my game crashes upon loading. Would anyone have a save file for the most recent update, with the map unlocked, or at least all the areas not greyed out? Thanks.

Wait you installed snapshot 3.4,What the hell?

Edited by aezakmi1992
non sono fatti tuoi, pensa a leggere il commento
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, aezakmi1992 said:

Wait you installed snapshot 3.4,What the hell?

Yes, I installed the 3.4 update, not the standalone version. The latest 3.4. Could I just have a save for 3.4? I'm not complaining, I just think it would be a good idea to post saves for GTA Underground, similar to the normal saves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Zelda156 said:

Yes, I installed the 3.4 update, not the standalone version. The latest 3.4. Could I just have a save for 3.4? I'm not complaining, I just think it would be a good idea to post saves for GTA Underground, similar to the normal saves.

Hell I want this snapshot too, but one question: do you the Delorean from Back to the future?If yes can give me an advice how to use the car because I want to see future too😅

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, aezakmi1992 said:

Hell I want this snapshot too, but one question: do you the Delorean from Back to the future?If yes can give me an advice how to use the car because I want to see future too😅

I was thinking what is so funny when i read SNAPSHOT 3.4.

WOW!!!!! SOMEONE JUST CREATED A NEW RULE STATING THAT TIME TRAVEL DOES EXISTS. BTW, its 3.3.4. As for save, no one is going to post savegame since 3.3.6 is releasing next weekend and its a waste of time saving game only to be delete when updating the mod. Map is unlocked already since the mod debut. As for greyed area, use teleportation mod. And please its 3.3.4 not 3.4

 

Edited by TarRebririon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 3:03 AM, TarRebririon said:

I was thinking what is so funny when i read SNAPSHOT 3.4.

WOW!!!!! SOMEONE JUST CREATED A NEW RULE STATING THAT TIME TRAVEL DOES EXISTS. BTW, its 3.3.4. As for save, no one is going to post savegame since 3.3.6 is releasing next weekend and its a waste of time saving game only to be delete when updating the mod. Map is unlocked already since the mod debut. As for greyed area, use teleportation mod. And please its 3.3.4 not 3.4

 

I heard of a trick where if you fly far enough off the map, the map would be un-greyed. Would that work for Underground, or only default San Andreas? Also, how do I use teleportation? Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.