2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Jinx.

Unified Lore - EFLC (Retail) Radiostations

iiCriminnaaL 49
2 minutes ago, Jinx. said:

GTAIV_2018-10-05_19-05-03-92.png

unknown.png

Sadly I can't get Tony to work properly. I also can't get the dude with the pistol from the Three Leaf Clover heist cutscene to work either. Finally, I have no idea how to get TBoGT Luis to be a cutscene model. Other than that, everything is fine. So yeah, these dudes will stick with their IV looks until I find a way to get them to work.

I have been looking for a proper updated model for Gracie for a long time!

Good work, friend 😁

Edited by iiCriminnaaL 49

C1aude_III
3 minutes ago, Jinx. said:

I have no idea how to get TBoGT Luis to be a cutscene model. Other than that, everything is fine. So yeah, these dudes will stick with their IV looks until I find a way to get them to work.

I'd get a pic of Jason but I'm too lazy to do that. But yeah, don't worry about him.

Um for luis there's no updated cutscene model for him unfortunately because rockstar didn't really need to make a cutscene model because they just use the player.img itself so we can't really do much in this case :(

Jinx.

Which is why I said I need to get him into one model first, much like the other cutscene models and Johnny in TBoGT.

Why I mention Johnny? Because his model is from TBoGT and the anims are from TLAD, and they surprisingly go well 🤔

Edited by Jinx.

C1aude_III

Well any cutscene animations would go well with any cutscene model so in this case hurray

Jinx.

I'm still wondering what Rockstar did to adapt these new models to the IV animations, giving that these animations are pretty much the same 🤔

C1aude_III

Well V uses the same method there are cutscene models but the fact that the protagonists themselves work pretty well in cutscenes makes me wonder if we can do the same in IV

Jinx.

GTAIV_2018-10-06_10-55-43-12.png

GTAIV_2018-10-06_10-56-05-62.png

Niko might not be interested in these sites, but hey, internet lives matter!

C1aude_III

Nice but I am looking forward to getting the parachute to work in IV if you have any ideas share them

Jinx.
6 minutes ago, C1aude_III said:

Nice but I am looking forward to getting the parachute to work in IV if you have any ideas share them

I've been trying to get it working a few weeks ago, along someone else. Apparently, the scripts that handle the parachute uses different opcodes, so it isn't as easy to port. Unless the script is rewritten or a separate ASI is done, we can't do much...

Edited by Jinx.

[...]

Looking good.

How's the progress on adding "2018" Vladivostok FM songs going?

Jinx.
8 minutes ago, (Ambient) said:

Looking good.

How's the progress on adding "2018" Vladivostok FM songs going?

I didn't start doing that yet. I have the files on my PC. I'm definitely planning to do that someday, though. Just gotta find some time to dedicate to that.

Edited by Jinx.

Jeansowaty

As a side suggestion, the TBOGT Vladivostok could be added as a separate radio :)

Edited by Jeansowaty

C1aude_III
8 hours ago, Jeansowaty said:

As a side suggestion, the TBOGT Vladivostok could be added as a separate radio :)

Why's that?

Jinx.

Mostly because it doesn't fit for Vladivostok at all.

Anyway, I'm not doing that.

3li0507

Put TBOGT Vladivostok in IV as Eurodance FM

Jeansowaty
11 hours ago, Jinx. said:

Mostly because it doesn't fit for Vladivostok at all.

Anyway, I'm not doing that.

That plus, it's not a dynamic radio but a mix.

Legomanarthur

So I immediately tried this mod as I just found out about it today and it seems to work perfectly, great work! However I play TLaD and TBOGT as GFWL DLCs for GTA IV and not with EFLC, I do get the new songs (LRR, K109, LCHC, Integirty etc...) mixed with the original radio stations but this mod crashes my game whenever I try to change the radio.

Is there a way to make it compatible with TLaD/TBOGT as DLCs for IV?

Jinx.

I didn't test the mod in the DLCs separately, as the other mods I did conflict with them and thus I'm unable to play them. So yeah, I'm not sure how to fix that at the moment :(

Legomanarthur

That's too bad, I hope a fix will be made one day as it was my most wanted thing for GTA IV and its DLCs. Although I believe TBOGT (and maybe TLaD) has some sort of protection against modified files as I could never complete Party's Over with just a colored radio icons mod so I don't know if it will be possible. :/

C1aude_III
6 hours ago, Legomanarthur said:

That's too bad, I hope a fix will be made one day as it was my most wanted thing for GTA IV and its DLCs. Although I believe TBOGT (and maybe TLaD) has some sort of protection against modified files as I could never complete Party's Over with just a colored radio icons mod so I don't know if it will be possible. :/

There's a fix mate but pm me I'll tell ya the steps,(EDIT) I didn't really want to destroy the topic with complicated steps and what not so I ask permission if I am allowed to do that or not :)

Edited by C1aude_III

Jinx.

Sure, you can go ahead. It's also worth posting it on the DLC thread too :)

C1aude_III

Alright guys the steps are simple all you have to do is you go to the dlc folder then go for either tlad or tbogt lets say for instance tbogt your gonna see another folder called content go inside and you will see a file called content.dat click at it and you will see bunch of lines for whatever the stuff are located at now focus on the radio you will see lines named

DISABLE_FILE common:/data/radiohud.dat
DISABLE_FILE common:/data/radiologo.dat
RADIO common/data/radiohud.dat
RADIOLOGOS common/data/radiologo.dat

Now right there you simply have to remove those 4 lines to force tbogt to load IV Radio files that way whatever was supposed to be loaded from tbogt folder will not be loaded instead will load from IV and yeah it is simple as that now if your like me you would go further into testing alot of things within this content.dat and since I have mentioned this the eflc audio patch doesn't work with the dlcs it crashes them for some reason just for those who would say hey this doesn't work for me and what not.

Edited by C1aude_III

iiCriminnaaL 49
On 10/5/2018 at 7:29 PM, iiCriminnaaL 49 said:

I have been looking for a proper updated model for Gracie for a long time!

Good work, friend 😁

Oh, forgot to ask, will an ingame model be included as well? Since I just remembered that the problem when copying TBoGT's Gracie model was in the ingame model, not the cutscene, due to the fact that the ingame model doesn't include the gag, which becomes a flaw during "Ransom".

C1aude_III
2 minutes ago, iiCriminnaaL 49 said:

Oh, forgot to ask, will an ingame model be included as well? Since I just remembered that the problem when copying TBoGT's Gracie model was in the ingame model, not the cutscene, due to the fact that the ingame model doesn't include the gag, which becomes a flaw during "Ransom".

It's not a priority to include it so just leave the IG version of gracie unchanged since the CS and IG are just two separate models

Legomanarthur
14 hours ago, C1aude_III said:

Alright guys the steps are simple all you have to do is you go to the dlc folder then go for either tlad or tbogt lets say for instance tbogt your gonna see another folder called content go inside and you will see a file called content.dat click at it and you will see bunch of lines for whatever the stuff are located at now focus on the radio you will see lines named

DISABLE_FILE common:/data/radiohud.dat
DISABLE_FILE common:/data/radiologo.dat
RADIO common/data/radiohud.dat
RADIOLOGOS common/data/radiologo.dat

Now right there you simply have to remove those 4 lines to force tbogt to load IV Radio files that way whatever was supposed to be loaded from tbogt folder will not be loaded instead will load from IV and yeah it is simple as that now if your like me you would go further into testing alot of things within this content.dat and since I have mentioned this the eflc audio patch doesn't work with the dlcs it crashes them for some reason just for those who would say hey this doesn't work for me and what not.

What program do you use to open the .dat file?

C1aude_III

Notepad? I mean I usually open anything with notepad but if they are encrypted in this case I look for tools for it

Legomanarthur
9 minutes ago, C1aude_III said:

Notepad? I mean I usually open anything with notepad but if they are encrypted in this case I look for tools for it

I also use notepad to open .dat files but everything in this file is encrypted. I tried notepad++ and got the same result. I'm not very familiar with this so I wondered if you used some kind of software for this one.

C1aude_III
59 minutes ago, Legomanarthur said:

I also use notepad to open .dat files but everything in this file is encrypted. I tried notepad++ and got the same result. I'm not very familiar with this so I wondered if you used some kind of software for this one.

Decrypted files just for you

Legomanarthur
25 minutes ago, C1aude_III said:

Decrypted files just for you

Thanks!

Jinx.
2 hours ago, iiCriminnaaL 49 said:

I think it can be added. I'll experiment with it sometime :)

Also thanks for the tip, Claude! I'll link the quote on the OP later, just in case!

Edited by Jinx.