3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Wackyshrek

After GTA V (Fanfiction)

Wackyshrek

Okay, I am here with a GTA V fanfiction. This fanfiction starts around October 2014 (in GTA universe.) And below I'm going to list all the information on what happened prior to this (during GTA V) because the way I play is a bit different. So below are all the things that happened before the fanfiction. 

MISSIONS 

All strangers and freaks, random events, and missions for properties that have been bought have been completed. Ending C has also been chosen. 

The Jewel Store Job has been completed with the loud option and Rickie Lukenz, Packie McReary, and Karim Denz. 

The Merrywether Heist has been done with the offshore approach. Michael has completed flight school. 

Blitz Play's outfits are the same for all three characters. Navy boiler suits and white hockey masks. 

The Paleto Score has been completed with Packie McReary. 

The FIB Raid has been done with the roof entry option (however Franklin used an AP Pistol on this heist rather than a Carbine Rifle) and Rickie Lukenz, Talianna Martienz, and Norm Richards were used. 

The Big Score was done the Obvious way with Daryl Johns, Norm Richards, Talianna Martienz, and Karim Denz. 

The Third Way has been the selected ending. 

The four optional Lester Asassinations were completed after the finale, and as such the stock market was manipulated giving the three characters $500 million. 

GUNS 

Michael: 

Pistol (Obtained prior to the game.), Combat Pistol {With Extended Clip, Flashlight, and Suppressor.} {Gun and Flashlight looted from a dead agent during Dead Man Walking, Supressor obtained from Solomon in Mr. Richards, Extended Clip obtained from Franklin in Fresh Meat.), AP Pistol {With Extended Clip}(Obtained from Dave in Three's Company.), Combat MG {With Extended Clip, Grip, and Scope.}(Obtained from Steve between the setups and Blitz Play.), Assault Rifle {With Extended Clip.}(Looted from a dead FIB agent in The Wrap Up.), Carbine Rifle {With Extended Clip, Flashlight, and Suppressor.}(Gun and Suppressor obtained from the truck in Carbine Rifles, Extended Clip and Flashlight obtained from Lester in The Bureau Raid.), Advanced Rifle {With Extended Clip.}(Obtained from Lester for The Big Score.), Heavy Sniper [Primary Weapon]{With Advanced Scope.}(Obtained from Steve in By The Book.), Sticky Bombs (Purchased from Melvin offscreen in Derailed.

Trevor 

Pistol {With Extended Clip, Flashlight, and Suppressor.}(Gun obtained prior to Mr. Philips, modifications obtained from Wade in Friends Reunited.), AP Pistol (Looted from a corpse in Minor Turbulence.), Combat MG [Primary Weapon]{With Extended Clip, Scope, and Grip.}(Looted from a Merrywether crate in Minor Turbulence.), Assault Rifle {With Extended Clip, Flashlight, and Suppressor.}(Gun looted from a dead biker in Mr. Philips, modifications obtained from Melvin in Mr. Philips.), Carbine Rifle (Obtained from Chef in Trevor Philips Industries.), Sniper Rifle {With Advanced Scope and Suppressor.}(Obtained from Melvin in Nervous Ron.), Pump Shotgun (Obtained prior to Mr. Philips.), Sawed Off Shotgun (Obtained prior to Mr. Philips.

Assault Shotgun {With Extended Clip}(Obtained from the Altriust Shootout.), Sticky Bombs (Obtained from Wade in Friends Reunited.), Jerry Can (Looted from the O'Neil's ranch in Crystal Maze.) 

Franklin

Pistol (Looted from a dead Vago in Reposession.), SNS Pistol (Obtained prior to Franklin And Lamar.), Micro SMG (Obtained from a dead Balla in The Long Stretch.

SMG {With Extended Clip.} (Obtained from Lamar in Hood Safari.), Standard MG {With Extended Clip and Scope.}(Looted from the Cargobob in The Merrywether Heist.), Assault Rifle (Looted from a dead Balla in The Long Stretch.), Carbine Rifle [Primary Weapon]{Obtained from Steve offscreen between the setups and Blitz Play.), Advanced Rifle {With Extended Clip.}(Obtained from Lester for The Big Score.), Heavy Sniper (Obtained from Dave in Three's Company.), Pump Shotgun {With Flashlight.}(Purchased in The Long Stretch.

VEHICLES

Franklin retains his Ice White Buffalo S and Sea Green Bagger. Trevor still has his Garnet Red Bodhi, Black Hot Rod Blazer, and Black Frogger with TPI livery. Trevor has However Michael's Tailgater has full armor, EMS 4, painted custom bumper (front), painted bumper and diffuser (rear), race brakes and transmission, turbo, split mesh grill, scooped hood, musical horn 1, dark smoke windows, sport skirts, high level spoiler, competition suspension, bulletproof tires, $ rims, and black tire smoke. 

PROPERTIES 

Michael has all 3 cinemas, Puerto Del Sol Marina, and Sonar Collections Dock. Franklin has Downtown Cab Co., Los Santos Customs, Grove Street Garage, and the Impound Lot. Trevor has McKenzie Field, Sandy Shores Airstrip, Vanilla Unicorn, and the Car Scrapyard. 

CLOTHES 

All characters have their clothes already owned. But however they have other clothes too. Michael has an olive green denim shirt, faded jeans, grey leather jacket, white polo, blue berumada shorts, charcoal suit (Obtained from The Big Score.), Slate/Jewel Heist Suit (Obtained from The Jewel Store Job.), and a Sand Suit (Received in the mail after Monkey Business as a "Thank You" gift from Martin Madrazzo for stealing him the statue in Derailed.) Trevor has his white T.P.I. tank top, faded blue jeans, a faded denim jacket, a magenta plaid flannel shirt (the plaid stripes are teal.), a white button up shirt with a brown checker design, and a black "Love Fist" tank top. Franklin gets navy blue jeans, silver jeans, an olive green dress shirt, a navy blue dress shirt, a silver dress shirt, a grey plaid suit (Obtained from The Jewel Store Job.), and a white tank top with black trim. 

STORAGE 

Trevor's trailer's garage has a red Pegassi Ruffian (Obtained in Paleto Score Setup.), and a white Bravado Rumpo {With Deludomal logo.}(Stolen in Damaged Goods.), McKenzie Field has the Dune Buggy and red Cuban 800. Sandy Shores Airfield has the T.P.I. Frogger, the T.P.I. Cargobob, the T.P.I. Submarine, Ron's silver Cuban 800 (The one from Bury The Hatchet, NOT the blue one from Nervous Ron.), and the red T.P.I. ATV. Michael's mansion garage has Michael's red Declasse Premier that was used from Did Somebody Say Yoga? till Monkey Business.) Franklin's mansion's garage has no vehicles. 

Now without further a do, let's get onto the first two missions. 

A FRIEND IN NEED 

Michael walked out of his Tailgater in the Richard's Majestic parking lot wearing his advisior sunglasses, a grey leather jacket, faded light grey jeans, and black sneakers with white laces. Michael walked into the office as he was greeted by Solomon. Michael said "You asked to see me, Mr. Richards?" Solomon said "Yes, yes come in." As Solomon ushered Michael into the office to take a seat. Solomon exclaimed "Michael, I want to film this new movie, Dangerzone starring that LS Rock Radio DJ Kenny Loggins, but the thing is I need a Hydra and two Lazers, and what do you think I'm not authorized to use for the movie?" Michael replied "A Hydra and two Lazers?" Solomon sadly said "Yes, and that's why I called you, I know you were one of the super criminals last year, and I need you to get me those jets!" Michael quickly screamed "No f*cking way I can do that sh*t, that would take a f*cking miracle gifted to me from Jesus f*cking Christ himself!" Solomon asked "Can't you call the bisexual psycho that came here illegally from Canada, and that African-American guy that can drive, and that white perverted pedo with low-level Asperger's Syndrome and a wasting disease?" Michael looked Solomon dead in the eye and mumbled "I guess I did tell you everything, oh well I guess I'll f*cking call Lester." As Michael walked outside. Three minutes later a familiar white Buffalo S pulled in the lot. Out stepped Franklin in a white tank top (with black trim), green silk basketball shorts, and white sneakers. Trevor burst out the car wearing a white T.P.I. tank top, faded blue jeans, and grey boots. Lester barley made it out of the car wearing his green plaid shirt, blue jeans, and brown loafers. Trevor looked at Michael and said "At least the past year's been kind on you, stoolie." Franklin said "Let's get this sh*t crackin, homies." They walked into the office as Solomon said "So, I need you to raid Fort Zancudo to get me a Hydra and two Lazers for a movie." Lester said "Okay, this will be a real b*tch to do but we can do it. If we do a raid on Zancudo, I suppose Mike, Trev, and a driver will go in. A gunner will be in the hills using a fully modded sniper and a fully modded Marksman Rifle to cover you in case the ground team gets f*cked in the ass. But we'll need to leave subtly so, there's a Fleeca down the road from Zancudo, so Frank..." Michael, Trevor, and Lester looked at Franklin. Franklin curiously asked "Yeah, dog?" Lester quickly said "I'm trusting you to rob that Fleeca bank without Mike or Trev. It's a win-win, because we're hiring a big crew, so maybe we'll use the money taken from Fleeca to pay the crew. Anyways, they won't send jets out after bank robbers that aren't airborne so, Frank will take a gunner with him to help hold off the military and LSPD while the Driver comes in a Maverick. We'll have to mark the jets the ground team are in, or no wait they'll keep a reasonable distace from the bird and maybe fly above it so they aren't shot down. If need be, a hacker could maybe hack the jets used by the military to send their homing missiles to other jets, which means less military after us! Now for sh*t we need to f*ck this b*tch in the p*ssy, the Zancudo team will need a fully modded sniper and Marksman Rifle for the man in the hills. Now, Michael, Trevor, and the driver will use SMG's with extended clips, flashlights, and suppressors. Frank, the gunner, and hacker will use Special Carbine's with extended clips and scopes. Oh, and the bank's driver needs a Valkerie and the ground team need military outfits, and a Crusader. My friend Kyle works for the military, and he's also a double-agent that helps me, so he can get the car and outfits, and your guns. The bank team will also be getting guns from Kyle but the Valkerie needs to be stolen by us. Now for the crew?" Trevor said "I got the crew, this broad Talianna Martienz is coming in Zancudo with us, my boy Chef's covering us. Franklin's taking Michael's guys Packie and Rickie in the bank with him and I think Karim's done enough to deserve his ass in the Valkerie's pilot seat!" Solomon said "Good, good now go, you've got a job to do!" 

JUST LIKE DAD 

Michael walked into his house. He had dinner with Amanda later so he had to hurry. Michael went to his wardrobe and changed into his charcoal suit. He checked is phone and saw he had two and a half hours left. Michael mumbled "A little beauty sleep won't hurt." As Michael lied down on the bed. He woke up to tons of muffled voices screaming "Give us your weed, Jimmy!" Followed by gunshots from Pump Shotguns. Michael saw Jimmy hiding in the closet sweating as Jimmy whispered "I stole some weed from some frat boys." Michael quietly but madly said "You little f*cking sh*t!" As Michael pulled his spare Pistol from his nightstand and threw it to Jimmy. Michael whipped out his Assault Rifle as he burst out his bedroom door and shouted "Daddy don't like you!" Jimmy rushed out and sloppily shot at the intruders. Tracey nervously exited her room wearing nothing but a blue bath robe and screamed "Daddy, them b*sterds need to go, now!" Suddenly one of Tracey's ex-boyfriends rushed out of Tracey's room with no pants on. The ex-boyfriend sexily said "C'mere Trace, I know you wanna ride me again!" Jimmy turned around and shot the ex-boyfriend right in the neck. Michael and Jimmy cleared the house quickly as Michael rushed up to his room. Michael looked at Jimmy and Tracey and said "No more weed, Jim." Jimmy and Tracey walked away. Amanda walked through the front door as she looked around and screamed on the top of her lungs "MICHAELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Edited by Wackyshrek

universetwisters

This is just you listing out what your characters had when you beat GTA 5 and then a long run-on sentence.

Also do the forums really censor "pussy"?

Wackyshrek
2 hours ago, universetwisters said:

This is just you listing out what your characters had when you beat GTA 5 and then a long run-on sentence.

Also do the forums really censor "pussy"?

While yes, I do tell what my characters have, it is important so you guys know what's happening in the story to avoid confusion. Then I had 2 missions, which I feel could work as actual GTA V missions. Nowhere did I say you HAD to read the information section, and nowhere does it say you are required to like my story. Please don't bother reading my story if you're just going to complain because I informed you all on what happened prior to the FanFiction.

universetwisters
5 minutes ago, Wackyshrek said:

While yes, I do tell what my characters have, it is important so you guys know what's happening in the story to avoid confusion. Then I had 2 missions, which I feel could work as actual GTA V missions. Nowhere did I say you HAD to read the information section, and nowhere does it say you are required to like my story. Please don't bother reading my story if you're just going to complain because I informed you all on what happened prior to the FanFiction.

I'm just saying because it's a lot of unnecessary information that holds almost no relevance in the story.

Could the two missions work? Maybe. It's a lot of run-on unnatural dialogue though, and the formatting isn't the best, much like this other example of GTA5 fanfiction. Maybe the next installment of it you can improve on it?

ThatKyloRenGuy
6 hours ago, Wackyshrek said:

Wackyshrek, I agree indefinitely! People seem to like to nitpick on a lot of MY fanfiction and posts/threads a lot too. I feel your pain, man.

universetwisters
16 hours ago, ThatBenGuy said:

Wackyshrek, I agree indefinitely! People seem to like to nitpick on a lot of MY fanfiction and posts/threads a lot too. I feel your pain, man.

>pointing out many formatting errors that make it unreadable
>"nitpicking"

ok

Wackyshrek

DEEP SEA SALVAGE/GONE WRONG

Trevor sat behind Sandy Shores Airfield on top if the T.P.I. Minisub wearing his wetsuit. He hopped off as he saw a red flatbed tow truck pull in. Out stepped Michael from the driver's seat wearing his wetsuit, and Franklin got out of the passenger door wearing his stealth gear. Michael curiously asked "The f*ck do you want, T?" Trevor quickly shouted "Let's get this f*cking sub on the truck and salvage some guns that went down with that Merrywether cargo jet!" Michael said "No heat this time? Cause I only brought an Assault Rifle." Trevor looked at Michael and said "You didn't bring any other guns than a f*cking assault rifle, we're f*cked!!!" Franklin said "Sh*t dog, I was under the impression these pr*cks were outta the States so I only brought this Combat Pistol." Michael said "Now what guns did you bring, T?" Trevor said "The only gun I f*cking need, an Assault SMG." Franklin quickly noted "Sh*t T, looks like you didn't bring anything besides that, so get yo f*cking arms outta Mike and mine's asses, cause your arm's up our asses right up to the f*cking elbow, like we're your puppets!" Trevor screamed "Get in the f*cking truck and load this sub onto it, and you're driving Frank cause Mike's a sh*tty multitasker and besides, I don't think anyone could even get their head out of their ass and drive a truck worth more than them at the same time." Michael aimed his Assault Rifle at Trevor as Trevor quickly aimed his Assault SMG at Michael. Suddenly a yellow BF Injection puled up, and out stepped Ron. Ron pulled out a Sawed-Off Shotgun and aimed at Michael as he said "Don't move, put the gun down without harming Trevor, or I'll have to put you down and I will harm you." Franklin aimed his Combat Pistol at Ron. Chef ran up aiming his Carbine Rifle at Franklin while saying "No, I wouldn't." Franklin aimed the Combat Pistol at Chef as he said "Give me a damn good reason not to." Michael turned around and pressed the barrel of the Assault Rifle on Ron's forehead. Michael said "Back the f*ck off, or I'll back the gun off of you only so I can shoot you multiple times." Franklin kicked Chef in the nuts as Michael punched Ron in the face. Ron and Chef ran for Ron's Injection as the car sped out and towards Trevor's Meth Lab. Michael, trying to imitate Trevor's voice said "No heat." Trevor said "That f*cking wasn't f*cking heat that f*cking was f*cking Ron and f*cking Chef and now they're f*cking off to f*cking f*ck some pr*cks in the f*cking ass and f*cking make me some f*cking more f*cking Crystal, now f*cking let's f*cking go all-f*cking-ready!" They loaded the sub on the truck as Franklin drove to the water. At the shoreline Franklin released the sub as Trevor descended into the sea. Trevor went down to the wreckage site only to see... Nothing. Michael put his headset on as he spoke into it. He said "Uh T, there's Humane Lab Boxvalles and some Cargobos carrying crates leaving this place, should we be worried?" Trevor quickly surfaced to see two Cargobobs and a Boxvalle leaving. The sub was quickly loaded on the truck as Trevor shouted "After the f*cking Boxvalle!" Franklin said "Sh*t if you say so, I'll do my best with this piece of sh*t on wheels we're in." The tow truck stopped in front of the Boxvalle as Michael put a gas mask on, Franklin put his sunglasses and Bandanna on, Trevor ripped his wetsuit pants off, ripped eyeholes out of them, and then out them on his head. The three men started aiming their guns at the truck driver as Michael shouted "Get the f*ck ou- wait what the f*ck, T?" Franklin ripped the truck driver out of the truck and got a headshot. Trevor got into the Boxvalle driver seat, as Michael got in the back ready to shoot. Franklin got in the tow truck as the three made it back to the airstrip without attracting heat. At the airstrip was Oscar with a Velum. The four burst open the back of the truck as they saw they looted Thermal Charges and Pipebombs. Oscar said "You did good Trev, I'll call you soon." As Oscar loaded his Velum. Trevor took some Thermal Charges and Pipebombs as he said "We'll use some of these later."

Edited by Wackyshrek