2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
HitmanSniperAssassin

Johnny Klebitz in GTA V

HitmanSniperAssassin
20 minutes ago, TheSantader25 said:

1) As evident by the events of TLAD, Johnny said multiple times before the ending that he was gonna dump Ashley as well but he still DID come back for her. I don't know how can you believe him at the end. It's the same promise from a man that broke it multiple times already. He clearly had a thing for Ashley and couldn't leave her. It's safe to say she was "his" weak point. So I don't think he coming back to Ashley is weird at all. In fact it fits his character. 

2)5 years is a long period of time. At least for the GTA Universe. Look at what Niko and CJ achieved in One year. They changed the entire state they were living in by their actions. Johnny doing the same thing(at his prime) isn't far off. Why he came to Blaine County? I think this place had a lot of potential for drug and weapons trafficking so why not? All they had to do was to deal with AOD. and with a guy like Johnny as your leader that wouldn't be hard.

3)why a junkie? I guess if you spend 5 years with a super junkie that you love while doing a hard work around the super competitive rivals,there's a high chance you get influenced at least once. And if you are, it's hard to get out.

I agree with you for the most part however you have to keep in mind that Johnny was Vice President of a chapter ran by a meth junkie which would be a lot to handle and would also be hard not to be influenced. I think that Johnny getting into meth doesn't seem like something he would do because he had to manage the chapter and keep it in check along with his methed up ex and he continued to stay clean. So I personally think that Johnny should've more or less got Ashley off the meth and continued to stay clean. However I do like your point about him getting influenced into meth and it hard being able to get out and I think that that is a good point however it just seems so hard to believe that Johnny would sink that low after moving into Sandy Shores no matter how many drugs are ran through that area. It's just hard for me personally to believe that a man like him who had to manage his whole group along with his methed up ex and still stay clean would get hooked on meth after all of that just because he moved out to an area populated with drugs. In fact that's the only way I could see Johnny getting into meth (even though it does seem out of character imo). By having an area filled with drugs and junkies as Ashley shouldn't be enough to get Johnny hooked on drugs as he has been able to stay clean while being around her and even help her along the way as well.

HitmanSniperAssassin
30 minutes ago, Jack Lupino said:

Its 2018 and people still bitching about johnnys death in gta 5 lol.

Just let it go.As many others said he just wasnt a interesting protagonist and by 2013 he became meth addicted and physically weaker.

Trevor just helped him by putting him out of his misery.

I don't really see how anyone in this thread is "bitching" about his death. I just dislike the direction of it as I felt that having Johnny hooked on meth seemed out of character and rushing his death the way R* did made it seem underutilized. I feel that Johnny's death was rather rushed and could've contributed more to the story imo. Having Trevor rampage his way through the Lost to draw a normal Johnny out would've been awesome to see and it would've (imo) made Trevor look even more badass then he already is. I don't want anyone to think that I am a fanboy or anything because I am far from it. I am just simply criticizing the way R* executed Johnny's death and I wanted to know what others thought of it as well. That was one of the main reasons I created this topic as I am relatively new to the forums and I wanted to post some topics on some theories, opinions, and such.

mde2

okay seriously can you like post all of your responses in one post instead of double and triple posting?

HitmanSniperAssassin
Just now, RetroMystic said:

okay seriously can you like post all of your responses in one post instead of double and triple posting?

Lol I apologize for that. I am relatively new to the forums and sometimes I'll reply to multiple comments in one post and other times they just come in an individual post. I am a massive noob as I just realized how to prevent this lol.

CHARMANDER50
1 hour ago, Pink Pineapple said:

It made me feel bad for Rockstar's writers.

The so called writers, have left us no option except to loath that oaf of a screwed scum in that dirty shirt -- TREVOR.

Unlike JOHNNY KLEIBITZ(J.K.) MC who was highly regarded as a 

Leader as well as protagonist in this famous GTA STORY !

The writer's also leaked a new twist in the story =-------->>> 

JOHNNY KLEIBITZ IS ALIVE !

Another sequel is being prepared for our man 

a new game for THE LOST MC.

Look up boys we got company !

TheSantader25
4 hours ago, HitmanSniperAssassin said:

I agree with you for the most part however you have to keep in mind that Johnny was Vice President of a chapter ran by a meth junkie which would be a lot to handle and would also be hard not to be influenced. I think that Johnny getting into meth doesn't seem like something he would do because he had to manage the chapter and keep it in check along with his methed up ex and he continued to stay clean. So I personally think that Johnny should've more or less got Ashley off the meth and continued to stay clean. However I do like your point about him getting influenced into meth and it hard being able to get out and I think that that is a good point however it just seems so hard to believe that Johnny would sink that low after moving into Sandy Shores no matter how many drugs are ran through that area. It's just hard for me personally to believe that a man like him who had to manage his whole group along with his methed up ex and still stay clean would get hooked on meth after all of that just because he moved out to an area populated with drugs. In fact that's the only way I could see Johnny getting into meth (even though it does seem out of character imo). By having an area filled with drugs and junkies as Ashley shouldn't be enough to get Johnny hooked on drugs as he has been able to stay clean while being around her and even help her along the way as well.

I think the most logical thing is to say he was still against all these junkies while they got to Blaine County and had to clear AOD. but once they did it and had a great business going on he might have gotten ahead of himself and basically got dragged down. Also TLAD proves that Ashley can never stop doing drugs. It seems impossible. And the only thing she do is to drag people down with herself. Johnny should've listened to himself and dumped her but he Betrayed "himself" too many times because of that girl. It was all downhill after that. It was inevitable that Ashley would finally cause Johnny's downfall. 

Edited by TheSantader25

HitmanSniperAssassin
6 hours ago, TheSantader25 said:

I think the most logical thing is to say he was still against all these junkies while they got to Blaine County and had to clear AOD. but once they did it and had a great business going on he might have gotten ahead of himself and basically got dragged down. Also TLAD proves that Ashley can never stop doing drugs. It seems impossible. And the only thing she do is to drag people down with herself. Johnny should've listened to himself and dumped her but he Betrayed "himself" too many times because of that girl. It was all downhill after that. It was inevitable that Ashley would finally cause Johnny's downfall. 

That definitely is a good way of looking at it. I will say after reading this I am convinced that you are right. Johnny is human and when I look at it now it's not about the place he moved to it's about the woman who keeps bringing him down. Ashley did seem to bring Johnny down in TLAD and when Johnny "betrayed himself" like you said by going back with Ashley then that could've led to his demise because he did say he was done with her at the end of TLAD but he still ended up with her in the end probably because after conquering a new place for 5 years he could've been influenced by Ashley as he didn't have as many things to focus on afterwards. My theory is that maybe she came clean for a little and was then influenced by the amount of drugs that were being ran through the area which caused others around her to be influenced.This would then lead to Johnny getting hooked on the drugs as well. Johnny seemed like a hard person to influence but everyone has their breaking point and I think his was when he realized he was in an area filled with junkies including those in his gang which would ultimately lead to his addiction.

CHARMANDER50

Trevor assaulted Johnny in GTA V,  Trevor didn't  know that Johnny simply respawned in a hospital in Liberty City and plotted his revenge on Trevor with the Lost OMG.

Death of Trevor in GTAV 

Franklin and Trevor meet at the Paleto Oilfields before escalating into a full-speed chase around the fields. Eventually, Michael crashes into Trevor causing him to crash into a gas tanker, covering him in gasoline. Either Franklin or Michael shoots the gas, which incinerates Trevor before the tanker explodes.

Did JOHNNY The LOST MC plotted with Franklin/Michael to 

get rid of Trevor in GTAV or in GTAIV?

TheSantader25
1 hour ago, CHARMANDER50 said:

Trevor assaulted Johnny in GTA V,  Trevor didn't  know that Johnny simply respawned in a hospital in Liberty City and plotted his revenge on Trevor with the Lost OMG.

Death of Trevor in GTAV 

Franklin and Trevor meet at the Paleto Oilfields before escalating into a full-speed chase around the fields. Eventually, Michael crashes into Trevor causing him to crash into a gas tanker, covering him in gasoline. Either Franklin or Michael shoots the gas, which incinerates Trevor before the tanker explodes.

Did JOHNNY The LOST MC plotted with Franklin/Michael to 

get rid of Trevor in GTAV or in GTAIV?

Well by your logic trevor spawns at the hospital as well lol. 

Journey_95

I think Trevor is fun for most of the story but Johnny's death was 100% terribly written and makes both protagonists look like sh*t. Trevor is just edgy and obnoxious in that scene and Johnny was butchered completely. That type of lazy writing is honestly something I don't expect from Rockstar.

On 8/22/2018 at 7:53 AM, Jack Lupino said:

Its 2018 and people still bitching about johnnys death in gta 5 lol.

Just let it go.As many others said he just wasnt a interesting protagonist and by 2013 he became meth addicted and physically weaker.

Trevor just helped him by putting him out of his misery.

Well it was terribly written so people are going to complain about it, doesn't matter how many years its been.

Anyway he was a great protagonist for many here (and better written than Trevor btw), dont think your opinion is somehow a fact. 

Edited by Journey_95

CHARMANDER50
2 hours ago, TheSantader25 said:

Well by your logic trevor spawns at the hospital as well lol. 

Trevor is killed by Franklin/Michael in GTAV.

The issue is after Johnny K. wakes up in a hospital in Liberty city ,

he was among The Lost MC members.

The plot to kill Trevor was hatched in Johnny K. Hospital bed involving Billy Grey, and some unnamed individuals.

Johnny is seen to be recuperating in the hospital after the vicious 

Trevor attack occurred.

TheSantader25
3 hours ago, Journey_95 said:

Anyway he was a great protagonist for many here (and better written than Trevor btw), dont think your opinion is somehow a fact. 

Well you too. Yours ain't a fact either. Unless you have some proof. 

Edited by TheSantader25

El Zodape

holy f*ck we totally needed another thread about jonny's death like i mean we barely ever discussed this topic at all for 5 years

CHARMANDER50
13 hours ago, Zodape said:

holy f*ck we totally needed another thread about jonny's death like i mean we barely ever discussed this topic at all for 5 years

Nope Johnny didn't die after that , he was brought to the hospital, 

(respawned) woke up in bandages.

A new thread about Johnny's new life soon he'll plot the death of 

Trevor . ( Franklin or Michael)

Johnny K 

Edited by CHARMANDER50

Journey_95
On 8/23/2018 at 10:01 PM, TheSantader25 said:

Well you too. Yours ain't a fact either. Unless you have some proof. 

And when did I say it was? I said for many Johnny was a great protagonist.

His death butchered his character (see TLAD, especially the ending where he acts in the opposite way) and was a lazy shock value way of introducing Trevor

Edited by Journey_95

TheSantader25
2 minutes ago, Journey_95 said:

And when did I say it was? I said for many Johnny was a great protagonist..

And when did jack Lupino said, his was a fact?but you called him out for it because it seemed like he was forcing an opinion. I did the same as well. 

7 minutes ago, Journey_95 said:

His death butchered his character (see TLAD, especially the ending where he acts in the opposite way) and was a lazy shock value way of introducing Trevor

Once again that's your opinion and this thread proves that many people didn't feel the same way you did. Still a valid observation tho. 

Edited by TheSantader25

Pink Pineapple
6 hours ago, Journey_95 said:

6 hours ago, TheSantader25 said:

Once again that's your opinion and this thread proves that many people didn't feel the same way you did.

It was lazy writing. It was all forced and out of character. There was no explanation why Johnny and The Lost were now in San Andreas and Johnny acted nothing like the character we had played.

Imagine the next GTA is set in Vice City. You start the game as a low level criminal and you rob a Cluckin' Bell. The manager comes out and it's Trevor. He begs and pleads for his life and you stick his head in the deep fryer and kill him.

That's what they did with Johnny. It was lazy crap writing.

TheSantader25
18 minutes ago, Pink Pineapple said:

It was lazy writing. It was all f.

Imagine the next GTA is set in Vice City. You start the game as a low level criminal and you rob a Cluckin' Bell. The manager comes out and it's Trevor. He begs and pleads for his life and you stick his head in the deep fryer and kill him.

That's what they did with Johnny. It was lazy crap writing.

The example you made is far more ridiculous than what happened. In this very thread me and some other people pointed out reasons for Johnny's actions in V and pre V. Feel free to check them . I'm not gonna go through them again.  Also trevor can't make an appearance in VI unless R* officially state that ending B or C is canon. 

Edited by TheSantader25

D9fred95

C is canon through and through. Ignoring the fact A & B are hilariously anti-climactic, there's artwork of ending C (why bother paying your artists to design an entire piece on an optional choice?) and GTAO is officially past 2013 and Trevor is mentioned as having gone "Vinewood" by Ron.

TheSantader25
1 hour ago, D9fred95 said:

C is canon through and through. Ignoring the fact A & B are hilariously anti-climactic, there's artwork of ending C (why bother paying your artists to design an entire piece on an optional choice?) and GTAO is officially past 2013 and Trevor is mentioned as having gone "Vinewood" by Ron.

There is evidence that points out to that but I highly doubt we see Trevor or Michael ever again unless R* "officially" announce that. Also ending A is considered the "more realistic" ending by many people. 

R* may show us which ending was their "favorite" through small easter eggs(like the lifeinvader page in GTA V that includes Roman) but I doubt they ruin everyone's choice by officially saying which one is the canon one(I doubt we will ever see Roman or kate again despite the page in V) 

Edited by TheSantader25

Pink Pineapple
1 hour ago, TheSantader25 said:

The example you made is far more ridiculous than what happened. In this very thread me and some other people pointed out reasons for Johnny's actions in V and pre V. 

It's just your opinion that it's more ridiculous. The fact that you and others have to come up with possible reasons for Johnny's actions prove it was lazy writing. I can come up with reasons why Trevor would be in Vice City and working at Cluckin' Bell.

He moved around a lot (Canada, North Yankton, Blaine County, Los Santos), so it's plausible that he'd move to Vice City. Also, he had millions in illegally obtained cash. He needed to launder that money, so he bought some Cluckin' Bell franchises. 

TheSantader25
5 minutes ago, Pink Pineapple said:

It's just your opinion that it's more ridiculous. The fact that you and others have to come up with possible reasons for Johnny's actions prove it was lazy writing. I can come up with reasons why Trevor would be in Vice City and working at Cluckin' Bell.

He moved around a lot (Canada, North Yankton, Blaine County, Los Santos), so it's plausible that he'd move to Vice City. Also, he had millions in illegally obtained cash. He needed to launder that money, so he bought some Cluckin' Bell franchises. 

I don't pull reasons out of my ass(at least IMO) . I'm judging Johnny by his personality in TLAD. Also good point about Trevor. Now you made your example a bit more believable(sort of) BUT Trevor isn't the type to launder money. He doesn't give a sh*t about his money being legal or not. That's not his business. It seems like a thing Michael would do(if he wasn't retired(again)) . However Johnny proves multiple times in TLAD that has a weakness called 'Ashley' that can f*ck his entire life. 

Edited by TheSantader25

Pink Pineapple
23 minutes ago, TheSantader25 said:

I don't pull reasons out of my ass(at least IMO) . I'm judging Johnny by his personality in TLAD. Also good point about Trevor. Now you made your example a bit more believable(sort of) BUT Trevor isn't the type to launder money. He doesn't give a sh*t about his money being legal or not. That's not his business. It seems like a thing Michael would do(if he wasn't retired(again)) . However Johnny proves multiple times in TLAD that has a weakness called 'Ashley' that can f*ck his entire life. 

You're forgetting about Trevor's weakness - Patricia Madrazo. They got back together and he wants to give her a good life which is why he's laundering the money.

TheSantader25
3 minutes ago, Pink Pineapple said:

You're forgetting about Trevor's weakness - Patricia Madrazo. They got back together and he wants to give her a good life which is why he's laundering the money.

Trevor made "at least" 16 million on the union depository heist. That's enough to give 10 women a good life for eternity. 

ThatKyloRenGuy

To be completely honest, even though I didn't care for Johnny K's death at all, I think people should stop being crybabies over it. I recently made a vow to stop doing it. There's an old saying: The more you get upset over it, the more it gives X power. As a matter of fact, I think I'll make a fan fiction part 2 to both GTA V and TLAD where the Lost MC gets rebuilt. That right there is far more creative than just allowing it to upset you. My fan fiction also takes ending A into consideration. If anyone wants to make a fan fiction taking either ending B or C into consideration (I'm sure most would do the latter though), I'm always happy in agreeing to disagree! :)

CHARMANDER50
On 8/26/2018 at 5:49 PM, Journey_95 said:

And when did I say it was? I said for many Johnny was a great protagonist.

Introducing Trevor huh !

The death of Trevor is NO FAN FICTION .

However Johnny's death is inconclusive since the mastermind most 

notably of Trevor's death is Johnny K.

How can a dead man mastermind Trevor's death if Johnny is dead?

TheSantader25

^it's actually not bad to have a guy like him in the middle of all these flame wars. His comments put a smile on my face. 

0cta

The Johnny i liked from TLAD died somewhere between IV and V. Trevor just disposed a shadow of his former self.

People don't always make rational decisions, so for me it's at least somewhat plausible that he gets back together with ashley and develops a meth addiction in the process. Johnny is no mastermind or genius after all.

CHARMANDER50
1 hour ago, 0cta said:

The Johnny i liked from TLAD died somewhere between IV and V. Trevor just disposed a shadow of his former self.

People don't always make rational decisions, so for me it's at least somewhat plausible that he gets back together with ashley and develops a meth addiction in the process. Johnny is no mastermind or genius after all.

You'd call that a bad story, the writers must be mad about all this 

GTA stories.

Johnny never died he was badly hurt as a result of the vicious assault  inflicted by the drifter madmen named Trevor.

Johnny is absolutely no genius doesn't make him unkind to be a 

Mastermind capable of plotting Trevor's end .

Met is no part of Johnny's life so was Ashley the bitch fondly 

referred as Trevor's fiancée.

Johnny is a free spirit who loves the road as much as he cared 

for his MC as they say can't beat that !

Trevor was meant to be a villain he was so jealous of Johnny's 

success , and leadership so he used Ashley to deceive Johnny 

which was unsuccessful since Johnny found out about this evil 

plan much to Ashley's dismay.

0cta

What am i reading?