1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

ZekoX

MOTW #120

MOTW #120 Voting  

12 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win the MOTW #120?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/26/2018 at 04:00 PM

DennysCute99

My mission is done 25%.

MedoGamer_2

No problem my mission Is completed 50% hope u enjoy it

MedoGamer_2
Posted (edited)

Name of mission is Swat in action wait

Edited by MedoGamer_2

DennysCute99

I work on hard mission of this MOTW. My missions is done 40%.

Nuddle King

You may stop your MOTW Mission updates, if you contineu like this, your mission won't be surprise, just telling ya.

DennysCute99

I'm working in silence. I created hard work, holy sh*t.

Nuddle King

Lol, just don't do posts of "40% done" "65% done", is a spam actually.

DennysCute99

Y'know about it. Okay, you will participate?

Nuddle King

I promised to finish Days of Rank Episode 1 as fast as possible, so I won't, Sorry bro.

GKHEAT
Posted (edited)

Hostage Taker My Mission is ready.

Play N' Enjoy :)

I was adding SD in my mission but the is so big so I cancelled that.

Edited by GKHEAT

MedoGamer_2

What do u mean the ?? huh u mean the process yeah i trid it too but failed u are right i am goona upload my mission sooner or later i already told the name :D

ZekoX

GKHEAT, your entry will be added.

I will participate in this MoTW too.

Alex Magana
Posted (edited)

I've done the design of SWAT mission:

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/55123

Edited by Alex Magana

GKHEAT

-My Review-

1."Ready or not" by Alex Aagana

Good writing,

Good cutscene placement,

your mission like a puzzle,

Btw, Good Job.

I will give you 3/5

2."The Machine" by ZexoX

Very good Writing,

Good Object placement.,

good work with objects and special objectives.

Good work

I will give you 4/5

3."Hostage Taker" by GKHEAT

All things are bad 

many writing errors,(Because I forget to edit text)

DennysCute99

TOP OPERATION SILENCE

screen.jpg

! KIDDING, AM BACK FOR A MONTH IN MOTW !

THEY'LL NOT STAND A CHANCE AGAINST ME.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

#SILENCE

#DOOMSDAY

#EXPERTS

! PLAY 'N ENJOY !

Martin_Strada

lol.

Ramaproduction97
15 hours ago, DennysCute99 said:

TOP OPERATION SILENCE

screen.jpg

! KIDDING, AM BACK FOR A MONTH IN MOTW !

THEY'LL NOT STAND A CHANCE AGAINST ME.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

#SILENCE

#DOOMSDAY

#EXPERTS

! PLAY 'N ENJOY !

The mission is not perfect, there are some writing errors. In the mission I found an actor bug underneath on an object. But in the end it's terrible, some things were missing. But in itself it is very cool. Rating 8/10

MedoGamer_2
Posted (edited)

First of all here is the short review of gk heats mission i wil play other members missions later so dont mind 

Hostage Taker :

The story was pretty good i liked it but it had some spelling mistakes and some small mistakes btw good job so in my opinion it should be 7.5 out of 10

Spoiler

And Here my mission finally i made it a small mission 

screen.jpg

Edited by MedoGamer_2

VikingEVM

Jesus that's a lot of entries 🙈
Gotta play 'em all

DennysCute99

Are you Yasa @MedoGamer_2?

ZekoX
1 minute ago, DennysCute99 said:

Are you Yasa @MedoGamer_2?

He is. See the DYOM profile, still, I will add his mission.

DennysCute99

Okay. My missions is valid or invalid in this MOTW?

VikingEVM
1 minute ago, DennysCute99 said:

Okay. My missions is valid or invalid in this MOTW?

Valid, it's listed in the entries

VikingEVM
Posted (edited)

FIRST MISSION REVIEW - HOSTAGE TAKER BY GKHEAT
To make a quick summary, it shows great promise, but many segments don't function, are frustrating or are affected by some problems. The mission seems kinda rushed out.
WHAT I LIKED (NON SPOILER): The setting looks kinda fresh and unique, there are some promising segment which i'll discuss further in the Spoiler section, and the enemies are not just static 1000HP-no-headshot bullet sponges, but their health is realistic: they all seem to have 100HP (some gave me the impression of having 250HP which is still fine) and they all have headshots, and this fits with the theme. They also compensate their little health with a good aim, so you have to be careful with your movements and be aware of your surroundings. The first shootout gives you plenty of cover and enough pickups to not make it frustrating.

WHAT I DISLIKED (NON SPOILER): The dialogues are badly written and look very rushed out. You will be asking yourself "Why is this guy doing that?" a couple of times. The mapping, although in certain instances looks well done and it's also functional to the mission (giving you cover), sometimes seems just like a mix of random objects without sense (Area51 towers on a city street?), and in a specific section can be an obstacle in a vehicle segment i'll cover in the Spoiler section, and this segment has lots of problems, like a checkpoint appearing too late and some misplaced actors.

Spoiler

The first cutscene in the introduction looks bugged, probabily placed above the interior you were in. As i mentioned above, the dialogues are badly written, but you still understand who are you and what do you have to do (i feel tho that FBI would've been the most appropriate unit for a mission like that).

I didn't understand the plane jump. I mean, why do i have to parachute and why are my teammates already on the ground? You could've shown a cinematic where they jumped right before you did or even better made the player arrive by ground, with an Enforcer maybe. Not only it's unrealistic because SWAT units don't have cargo planes, it's also tedious if you have to replay the mission due to dying (which you will have) and due to the obstacles (trees, powerlines) you might end up away from the checkpoint.

Also when i touched ground i noticed that there were always a couple of SWAT guys standing behind and not doing jack. It would've been cool if when you reached the checkpoint, you teammates would've started advancing towards the building, so you were advancing with them and it would've helped you feel like being part of something (in this case a SWAT unit). As i said above this shootout was fine, although there were many enemies just standing still (which is fine for some, like the minigun guy because that asshole would absolutely wreck you), this shootout was generally good and you managed to find a good balance between enemies' health, accuracy and abundancy of health/armor pickups. The player just has to be aware of its surroundings and move carefully and he'll make it.

The problems come in the building shootout: in the cutscene your two teammates (wasn't the team made of 5 guys? did 2 of them stay behind to watch the entrance?) often just turn their backs on the enemy so that when the cutscene ends you take a load of bullets and lose a lot of health, which you desperately need in this segment, as some enemies are hidden behind walls, some are on the balcony in the large open room, and generally when you're at the door and you're about to ender that room you'll be swarmed by army guys who can kick your ass in a moment's notice while your aim will often be obstructed by your teammates, who fortunately are very helpful in camping at the doors killing the advancing enemies. I died a lot in this part, especially due to the absence of pickups.

Then comes the bike chase scene: the player has to escape from an hostile helicopter through the rooftops. In the meantime we don't know what happened to the other two agents who went in with the player. The first problem is that, when the cutscene ends, we see the enemy helicopter just standing there on the building instead of chasing the player. Second problem: the checkpoints that triggers the explosion when you jump the ramp appears too late. I missed it every time because i jumped before it appeared and i had to use cheats to go back. Also after getting to the checkpoint before that one another helicopter appears on the roof of another building and starts chasing you, instead of the chopper that is shown in the cutscene. The rest of the chase works kinda fine, even though there's a lack of action as you are followed only by two bikes, then you reach the checkpoint at the mall, you see some army guys spawning on a roof and then you're told that your chopper is at Mulholland Intersection all of a sudden (the pilot should be fired), then you reach the final checkpoint and the mission ends, you don't even see the chopper take off and get away safely, that would've been a good ending :[ also it would help to make your bike's tires invulnerable because i ended up with both my tires shot and it became frustrating.

FINAL RATING: 4/10 - 2/5 (below average)

I hope my review has been helpful to you @GKHEAT, don't hesitate to reply for further clarifications and don't let this discourage you, but rather keep doing missions, because that is what will make you improve more and more over time 🤗

Edited by VikingEVM
Changed some colours

VikingEVM
Posted (edited)

SECOND MISSION REVIEW - READY OR NOT BY Alex Magana
A nice mission with good setting that unfortunately due to its length and to some mistakes and shortcomings doesn't really stand out.
WHAT I LIKED (NON SPOILER): The scenery you created with the time and weather goes well with the mission and theme, giving it this noir/dark look. Dialogues are pretty much well written and also show the colored names of the characters speaking. Enemies are again 100HP with headshots and a decent aim. There aren't too many enemies and they don't overrun you forcing you to resort to cheap tactics to take 'em out.

WHAT I DISLIKED (NON SPOILER): The mission itself was a bit short, also there are some inconsistencies with the writing i'll mention in the spoiler section. The intro cutscenes are unnecessary (although the first one is cool). The dialogues were too fast, i could barely read most of them. More in the spoiler section

Spoiler

The first cutscene is cool, but for me it has little sense and overstays its welcome (i thought i crashed at the beginning of the mission). Would've been better if you put the SWAT guy in the AmmuNation's shooting range practicing and then the call comes and he heads out to the vehicle with his team.

I like the moment when you arrive at the scene and talk with the Chief it's good, but i think it's wasted potential. You could've extended the dialogue a bit, maybe the Chief and the player talking about possible ways to enter with the camera showing them.

Trying to enter through the back door made sense, but what i didn't understand is how the team managed to get to the roof with the helicopter in a slipt second. Maybe it's a different team? If it was the same team you could've added a checkpoint in a suitable area for a helicopter to land with the text "Meet the chopper at the landing zone", that way the player better understands what's going on.

The sequence inside the interior was overall really good. I like the objects you put, like tables 'n stuff the robbers used to fortify the entrance as they could. THAT's how you do mapping. I liked that you put few enemies because it's realistic unlike hordes of dudes swarming you. I feel the map was too big for just 5-6 enemies, but it made me feel like i was playing Door Kickers while inspecting the rooms to find the robbers. If you don't know it, it's a SWAT-like top-down tactical game and it's awesome.

Then you have to save a hostage (the mission didn't really explain that part, i just heard shooting and i looked for the guy everywhere) but when i found it i found out that the robber killed the hostage (wut). Then there's the part where we discover C4 and we have to get out from the building, but you don't actually have to do anything, just to wait for the timer to run out. You could've put a checkpoint on the exit, maybe a large one so you don't accidentally exit from the SFPD using the door.

When i got outside i found out that the hostage who has been killed reappeared from the dead? WAT

FINAL RATING: 5.25/10 - 2.6/5 (average)

I hope my review has been helpful to you @Alex Magana, don't hesitate to reply for further clarifications and don't let this discourage you, but rather keep doing missions, because that is what will make you improve more and more over time 🤗

Edited by VikingEVM

Alex Magana
42 minutes ago, VikingEVM said:

SECOND MISSION REVIEW - READY OR NOT BY Alex Magana
A nice mission with good setting that unfortunately due to its length and to some mistakes and shortcomings doesn't really stand out.
WHAT I LIKED (NON SPOILER): The scenery you created with the time and weather goes well with the mission and theme, giving it this noir/dark look. Dialogues are pretty much well written and also show the colored names of the characters speaking. Enemies are again 100HP with headshots and a decent aim. There aren't too many enemies and they don't overrun you forcing you to resort to cheap tactics to take 'em out.

WHAT I DISLIKED (NON SPOILER): The mission itself was a bit short, also there are some inconsistencies with the writing i'll mention in the spoiler section. The intro cutscenes are unnecessary (although the first one is cool). The dialogues were too fast, i could barely read most of them. More in the spoiler section

Reveal hidden contents

The first cutscene is cool, but for me it has little sense and overstays its welcome (i thought i crashed at the beginning of the mission). Would've been better if you put the SWAT guy in the AmmuNation's shooting range practicing and then the call comes and he heads out to the vehicle with his team.

I like the moment when you arrive at the scene and talk with the Chief it's good, but i think it's wasted potential. You could've extended the dialogue a bit, maybe the Chief and the player talking about possible ways to enter with the camera showing them.

Trying to enter through the back door made sense, but what i didn't understand is how the team managed to get to the roof with the helicopter in a slipt second. Maybe it's a different team? If it was the same team you could've added a checkpoint in a suitable area for a helicopter to land with the text "Meet the chopper at the landing zone", that way the player better understands what's going on.

The sequence inside the interior was overall really good. I like the objects you put, like tables 'n stuff the robbers used to fortify the entrance as they could. THAT's how you do mapping. I liked that you put few enemies because it's realistic unlike hordes of dudes swarming you. I feel the map was too big for just 5-6 enemies, but it made me feel like i was playing Door Kickers while inspecting the rooms to find the robbers. If you don't know it, it's a SWAT-like top-down tactical game and it's awesome.

Then you have to save a hostage (the mission didn't really explain that part, i just heard shooting and i looked for the guy everywhere) but when i found it i found out that the robber killed the hostage (wut). Then there's the part where we discover C4 and we have to get out from the building, but you don't actually have to do anything, just to wait for the timer to run out. You could've put a checkpoint on the exit, maybe a large one so you don't accidentally exit from the SFPD using the door.

When i got outside i found out that the hostage who has been killed reappeared from the dead? WAT

FINAL RATING: 5/10 - 2.5/5 (average)

I hope my review has been helpful to you @Alex Magana, don't hesitate to reply for further clarifications and don't let this discourage you, but rather keep doing missions, because that is what will make you improve more and more over time 🤗

Thanks unfortunately READY OR NOT game wasnt released yet so i didnt know how this game works lol i just copied some scenarios from SWAT4. ^^

ZekoX

Poll added! Let's see who's gonna win.

DennysCute99

Let's see.