Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Mr_Long

Do You really think the next GTA will be in Vice City

Recommended Posts

Asisvénia

I hope it will be set in Vice City. But in my opinion, it would be very bad if the game has set in after 2000s. I prefer between 1990 and 1994 years. Because we can work for the Tommy and realize how much he has greediness. Also seeing Tommy Vercetti losing his territories in Vice City would be good so that we can gain his respect etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zello

If Tommy comes back which won't happen since it's different universes. I don't want to work for him I want to be an up and coming rival a threat to his empire who becomes his enemy and kills him then takes over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSantader25
1 hour ago, Zello said:

If Tommy comes back which won't happen since it's different universes. I don't want to work for him I want to be an up and coming rival a threat to his empire who becomes his enemy and kills him then takes over.

This. VC takes too much inspiration from scarface. But it doesn't include a "downfall" like the movie does. I would like VC's story to be longer to see Tommy occasionally have serious problems. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Schwartzxz

I dont know what city they will pick but if they do pick Vice City again I hope its in the 80s. actually I would love that. if the game is going to be set in modern day then I dont really care what city they pick because everything is boring these days to me. it has to be in the US though. no London or Tokyo or any of that sh*t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HelloMyNameIsHuman
On 9/8/2018 at 3:13 PM, TheSantader25 said:

This. VC takes too much inspiration from scarface. But it doesn't include a "downfall" like the movie does. I would like VC's story to be longer to see Tommy occasionally have serious problems. 

I actually believe that Tommy dies at the end, that claude is already dead at the beginning, and that Carl dies when Sweet is arrested. If you *really* think about it and how those games play out, it can make sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZekoX

Vice City should be the next city. It's beautiful, and the protagonist should be Tommy. He's really a great protagonist to me, and he's also intelligent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vice City criminal
On 8/18/2018 at 10:53 AM, Mr_Long said:

What does Vice City actually have to offer that Los Santos and Liberty City didn't already offer ?

Vice City.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beato_dim
On 9/11/2018 at 5:03 AM, JuliusCaesar said:

I actually believe that Tommy dies at the end, that claude is already dead at the beginning, and that Carl dies when Sweet is arrested. If you *really* think about it and how those games play out, it can make sense.

Could you elaborate?

On 8/18/2018 at 5:36 PM, Am Shaegar said:

Vice city should have happened after GTA IV. Since they chose San Andreas for V, I don't think Rockstar wants to bring VC in HD era and, possibly, the next game could be set within San Andreas, namely; Las Venturas or San Fierro or both.

They could be going by the original GTA order, where San Andreas came second and Vice City third.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HelloMyNameIsHuman

Sure! Well, I can't remember quite why Claude seemed like a ghost in a sort of purgatory, so that's a shame.

 

But Vice City; If we take into consideration that in Scarface Tony died, and also how everything, right after that battle, is just dandy and fine and everyone is happy in Vice City, it just seems like they all died and are doing the "Lost" thing, like the TV show, they are creating the reality how they wanted it or whatever, after they died.

 

Then Carl, sweet gets arrested, and carl actually gets killed, they dump his body out there in angel pine. And then he has to meet The Truth, and go on to do a lot of things with people who, if they were dead in vice, it makes sense why they are in bizarro world las venturas. And GTA is this whole bizarro world like that with a lot of weird things. Especially carl. I had a lot more before for Vice City and GTA III, but carl's life is really weird.

 

If you treat it like the life after death in that universe is like the one in "what dreams may come" or that kind of "whatever you think, there it is!" kind of way of that film and other views of after-life version of heaven like those. So now look at San Andreas...

 

You have this very realistic-ish (not looking, but how it was setup in the story) and humorous look at how things really are until Sweet and Carl get busted, right?

 

Then after carl's body is "dumped" in ANGEL Pine near Mt Chiliad, he goes all around the map, in comparably utterly fantastical ways. It goes from this menace to society realistic yet glorified and still comedic vibe, to something like a person carl might imagine. He suddenly is no longer a dorky buster or anything, he's suddenly meeting famous people, saving them, and going to military bases and stealing alien goo and jetpacks. It takes a major turn there. Like...

 

Okay, it's like in San Andreas carl got shot and dumped, or was killed and dumped on the spot, and the rest of the game is like the last bits of his brain's thoughts and dreams and ambitions to take down the people who hurt him and to save his brother and get big and go back to the hood and so on, but it's all just his comfort thoughts, that make him feel better, and make him not know actually Tenpenny shot him and dumped him and this is just his shock and hallucinations and trying to make sense of it all and come to grips with what is happening without being able to perceive that it actually has happened.

 

Something like that. Trust me, i used to explain it a lot clearer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beato_dim
22 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

and go on to do a lot of things with people who, if they were dead in vice, it makes sense why they are in bizarro world las venturas.

But why is Salvatore there? He's canonically alive in 1992.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HelloMyNameIsHuman

Ah yes, but after the point where CJ is dead. The whole thing is full of holes at this point and I'd have to play the games again to really say why I thought that way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mister Pinkerton
On 8/23/2018 at 5:14 PM, Journey_95 said:

Mafia 3 was crap. It doesn't matter if its more like the 3D Era GTA's (superficially too, like a rip off and they dumped Mafia's identity for it), it had a fresh city but the rest was lacking so why does that matter?

In one way you say that Rockstar is too predictable but then you praise Mafia 3 for being like a 3D Era GTA, do you want Rockstar to just rehash old concepts (but not cities)?

 

Whether you thought it was crap or not, is beside the point. I found value in it but I went it to it with an open mind and liking the new direction. But before release, you had already written it off. Not quite sure what you mean about dumping it's identity. It just turned a pseudo-open world into a more GTA-like open world but now I'm getting side-tracked. :)

 

I never said Rockstar is too predictable. But if they do a modern Vice City, I will say it's a predictable move and then I would certainly call Rockstar too predictable. 

 

I'll re-iterate my point. If Rockstar sets it in Vice City, modern times, I won't be surprised - literally. People expected after IV that the HD era would be modern versions of Liberty, Vice and San Andreas. My point is that would be bit obvious. I thought Rockstar was about innovative, new and surprising gaming experiences. To me, Rockstar doing a modern Vice City purely on the fact that they set a game there before and now people expect modern HD versions of already used locations isn't very creative, innovative, original.. it's predictable. It's un-Rockstar like in many ways. 

 

in 2002, setting a game based on Miami in 1986 was very fresh and very new. It wasn't done before. Setting a game based in South Central LA and SF and LV was very new and unpredictable at the time. Setting a game in Miami, modern times could be really f*cking great but I'm not going to get excited over it like Rockstar is doing something new and original. 

 

Now, my point about Mafia III is that they set in 1968 in New Orleans. Point to me the other game set in the 1960s in New Orleans. Actually, point to me any open-world or GTA style game set in New Orleans. Remove your bias of whether it's crap or not. The idea was far more original, unpredictable and is trying to capture specific and unique time. To me, that kind or originality, not doing the obvious.. challenging convention is valuable to me as a gamer.  My point is that my only hope of a surprise now might not be with Rockstar.

 

And you mention about not worrying about returning to old haunts. Fair enough but a variety of location is more valuable to me. It's what kept GTA so fresh in 00s for me.  There's only so much I can do driving though f*cking L.A in L.A. Noire, Ture Crime: Streets of L.A, Midnight Club: Los Angeles, Los Santos in San Andreas and then Los Santos in GTA V. Talk about L.A. burnout!!! Never mind all the time we see it in Hollywood and TV.  At least Vice City was fresh in 2002 or Las Vegas back in '04. Why not go to Boston in 90s? Haven't seen a GTA like game in Boston. Something new. Get tired of driving over the same old bridges and seeing the same things in games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jabalous

If Rockstar decided to take the easier route and be predictable, then they'd listen to most fans sites out there, including this very one, and do a re-imagination of Vice City. If they plan to make a large game world with a lot of variety in the environment, then they'd naturally choose not to make a Vice City solution since it's a flat city surrounded by similarly flat countryside and rural areas that are basically swamps. A San Fierro-Las Venturas state would be surprising and will be wholeheartedly welcomed by fans and critics alike, and no body will easily see it coming after all of the Vice City outcries. This, or they're finally making new cities to add to the Grand Theft Auto world, which is an option that I'd prefer above all. 

 

There's also the issue of time period. I'm wishing for an original era similar to the 80s in VC and early 90s in San Andreas. Smartphones and high-tech are enough in real life as was in V, so let's explore older time periods again, even if they're the 80s, 90s or early 2000s again since the focus will be on different stories and themes. 

Edited by Efreet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beato_dim
On 9/15/2018 at 8:21 PM, Efreet said:

I'm wishing for an original era similar to the 80s in VC and early 90s in San Andreas. Smartphones and high-tech are enough in real life as was in V, so let's explore older time periods again, even if they're the 80s, 90s or early 2000s again since the focus will be on different stories and themes. 

This. It's strange why suddenly all the HD era games are set concurrently to the release whereas the 3D era jumped chronologically all over the place.

Edited by Beato_dim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSantader25
14 minutes ago, Beato_dim said:

This. It's strange why suddenly all the HD era games are set concurrently to the release whereas the 3D era jumped chronologically all over the place.

The "Main" titles(III,IV,V)seem to be set in the release year but Spinoffs seem to take place in different periods(VC and SA, LCS VCS). Since we didn't have a spin off since IV(EFLC was a DLC) we have never gotten sth from the past. The main reason is because R* used DLCs to replace spinoffs which wasn't a good move IMO. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rez090

If VC is the setting for the next game, R* could add in some of the Caribbean islands, maybe some of the game could take place in Cuba. There is also the swampy areas near real-life Miami that many a criminal like to use.

 

VC could add in the swampy areas the gator mafia, and the snakes mafia. (Seriously, there is a hunt every year to thin the invasive species of snakes down, bad for the wildlife and people.)

 

VC could also have, if R* makes the map bigger and more realistic, Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville, Tallahasse, Daytona Beach and Cape Canaveral too.

 

@Zello@Mr_Long@EfreetCould you idiots actually look at a topography map of Miami or the state of Florida before claiming it's all just flat ass lands? I actually live in the middle of this great state and it is not f*cking flat as f*ck. We actually have very hilly f*cking areas so please quit being ignorant of a state in which you've never visited.

Edited by Rez090

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Run_308

Vice city would definitely be nice, especially with the graphics of today, but I'd like to see Chicago or Detroit too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike R.L.

I didn't think they'd do Vice City next to begin with, personally, I thought they were going to do the three cities of San Andreas and link them in GTA Online.

But since living in the last few years and knowing how big 'Nostalgia' culture is right now, I wouldn't be surprised if we had Vice City and it was actually set in the 80s again, a HD re-imagining of sorts, possibly a new story where you play a character who eventually/works for Tommy Vercetti. perhaps set in 1988, two years after his take over. 
In short yeah I think Vice City is going to be next. I even think Rockstar began to draft ideas for a different city before scrapping it and doing Vice, but of course that's just conjecture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beato_dim
12 hours ago, Mikeol2014 said:

and link them in GTA Online.

Ooh! now that would be neat.

 

12 hours ago, Mikeol2014 said:

I I wouldn't be surprised if we had Vice City and it was actually set in the 80s again, a HD re-imagining of sorts, possibly a new story where you play a character who eventually/works for Tommy Vercetti.

Being a huge Vice City fan, I would love 80s setting. But no Tommy Vercetti - it's a different universe altogether.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gtaman_92

I would like see a completely new setting for GTA 6 (A Midwestern city such as Chicago and Detroit is long overdue.) but if they do decide to go to Vice City then they will HAVE to include most of South Florida and The Caribbean. That way we can get a variety of landscapes and cultures and not be limited to just one city.

 

If Movies such as Bad Boys and 2 Fast 2 Furious can work outside the 80s then there is nothing holding back a modern day Vice City from happening. It all depends on what route they go for the story.

 

 

I feel like there is a lot they can still do with Vice City but I would rather see a new location first before heading back there. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Gtaman_92

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike R.L.

I know that usually the rules of the HD universe would imply that Vercetti wouldn't exist in this one, but I have a feeling they'd bring back some core characters of that story if they were to dive into 80's Vice City again, we all know full well there will be easter eggs to Vercetti and the gang, its just how far Rockstar choose to go with the Nostalgia trip everyone is on these days.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Homemade Dynamite
On 8/18/2018 at 6:53 AM, Mr_Long said:

I understand that Rockstar's goal in the HD universe is to recreate cities from the PS2 era, but I just don't see Vice City working. 

 

Miami is pretty flat so everything outside the city would be swamps and all that. Los Angeles has more to offer than Miami in real life to. It worked in the 80s because it took heavy liberties to make Miami fun, but in a modern setting it wouldn't work. I mean what does Miami have to offer that Los Angeles doesn't ? Instead we should be seeing a new location, because San Francisco is the setting for Watch Dogs 2 and Las Vegas is way too close to the west coast. Instead it would be better to see a midwestern city than Vice City again. The main reason I see people choose Vice City over San Andress is because of the setting,music and story which all heavily influenced by the 80s. 

 

What does Vice City actually have to offer that Los Santos and Liberty City didn't already offer ?

Watch Dogs 2 has no influence on whether GTA Next is in San Fierro or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Journey_95
On Sat Sep 15 2018 at 6:28 PM, Mister Pink said:

Whether you thought it was crap or not, is beside the point. I found value in it but I went it to it with an open mind and liking the new direction. But before release, you had already written it off. Not quite sure what you mean about dumping it's identity. It just turned a pseudo-open world into a more GTA-like open world but now I'm getting side-tracked. :)

 

I never said Rockstar is too predictable. But if they do a modern Vice City, I will say it's a predictable move and then I would certainly call Rockstar too predictable. 

 

I'll re-iterate my point. If Rockstar sets it in Vice City, modern times, I won't be surprised - literally. People expected after IV that the HD era would be modern versions of Liberty, Vice and San Andreas. My point is that would be bit obvious. I thought Rockstar was about innovative, new and surprising gaming experiences. To me, Rockstar doing a modern Vice City purely on the fact that they set a game there before and now people expect modern HD versions of already used locations isn't very creative, innovative, original.. it's predictable. It's un-Rockstar like in many ways. 

 

in 2002, setting a game based on Miami in 1986 was very fresh and very new. It wasn't done before. Setting a game based in South Central LA and SF and LV was very new and unpredictable at the time. Setting a game in Miami, modern times could be really f*cking great but I'm not going to get excited over it like Rockstar is doing something new and original. 

 

Now, my point about Mafia III is that they set in 1968 in New Orleans. Point to me the other game set in the 1960s in New Orleans. Actually, point to me any open-world or GTA style game set in New Orleans. Remove your bias of whether it's crap or not. The idea was far more original, unpredictable and is trying to capture specific and unique time. To me, that kind or originality, not doing the obvious.. challenging convention is valuable to me as a gamer.  My point is that my only hope of a surprise now might not be with Rockstar.

 

And you mention about not worrying about returning to old haunts. Fair enough but a variety of location is more valuable to me. It's what kept GTA so fresh in 00s for me.  There's only so much I can do driving though f*cking L.A in L.A. Noire, Ture Crime: Streets of L.A, Midnight Club: Los Angeles, Los Santos in San Andreas and then Los Santos in GTA V. Talk about L.A. burnout!!! Never mind all the time we see it in Hollywood and TV.  At least Vice City was fresh in 2002 or Las Vegas back in '04. Why not go to Boston in 90s? Haven't seen a GTA like game in Boston. Something new. Get tired of driving over the same old bridges and seeing the same things in games. 

I already wrote it off before release because it was obvious that it would be a lackluster repetitive as f*ck Game. And surprise surprise, thats what happened. And thankfully the new direction wasnt well received.

 

Anyway was setting a game during the most Iconic era of Miami with lots of references to the popular Movies and tv shows of that time really that bold and challenging? Rockstar has always only chosen really well known iconic cities.

 

Mafia 3's setting and story were rather unique (compared to the other Mafia games) but that doesnt make it any good.The execution is important and thats where Rockstar delivers and Hangar 13 failed.

 

Rockstar doesnt just so the old settings because people expect it. They do them so cities are properly done this Time (the 3D era cities were limited). Overall I would be fine with a HD Vice City or a new city. Innovation and surprises dont just come from tje City, there are a lot of other important factors

Edited by Journey_95

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
American Venom
On 9/28/2018 at 8:08 PM, Journey_95 said:

Mafia 3's setting and story were rather unique (compared to the other Mafia games) but that doesnt make it any good.The execution is important and thats where Rockstar delivers and Hangar 13 failed.

I think Mafia III is a good example of a game that done very little to capitalise on its setting even though it was a golden opportunity. If t weren't for the soundtrack I wouldn't have felt like it was 1960s New Orleans. They even added an entire new part of the map in one of the DLCs and it became useless after it was finished.

 

You're right though. Execution is important. Mafia III proves having an original idea isn't the be all to end all. Otherwise developers would be churning out settings that no else has done like it's a production line.

 

As for the question I believe Vice City will be revisited. Whether it's GTA VI I don't know, but I'd be horrified if the series ended tomorrow never to see Vice City again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neon_Dreaming

It's definately possible, it's the only Gta region that hasn't got the HD treatment yet, so maybe it's the next destination for a new Gta. 

 

it's too soon to return to San Andreas so it's between Liberty and Vice city, unless Rockstar decide on a new location, perhaps Carcer City or a yet unheard of location, personally I would like a return to Vice City providing the map is complately reworked (it's my least favourite map.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black_Jesus

Ive been around long enough to know if fans want Vice City its coming, but this time hopefully in the 70s aswell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rockett800

You know, a modern day Miami setting could feasibly work. Incorporate some of the Caribbean, make it about the modern Drug trade. Could be done, sure. But, does it sound that fun? Could it make that compelling of a story? I'm not sure. But whatever the case, I don't understand the fanboy-ism surrounding 80's Vice City again. Vice City was fun, not my favorite GTA, but definitely fun. The original hair band songs made for it, the bright neons, everything worked to create one of the most invigorating atmospheres the series has ever seen. I do not want to see it again. We already had it, hell we had it twice! We got two different stories that perfectly matched the setting. Tommy, the criminal proving that even though he went to prison, even though his first deal after getting out was ambushed, he still isn't one screwed with. And Vic, the story of a doomed man. The story of an honorable man forced into dishonor to help those he loves. And each one revolving around the most 80's Vice, cocaine. These were great stories, helped along by a fantastic soundtrack and the aforementioned incredible atmosphere. We don't need another, that's over. I don't want to see R* fall into rehashing their old ideas that heavily just because of our fond childhood memories. For main game titles, we should stick to our contemporary era. DLC/Spin off titles, sure, go nuts, but VI should be a modern era title. I'd personally rather see what they could do with San Fierro, or Venturas, even though Vegas isn't a mob town anymore it is one of the fastest growing cities in the US, and where there's population, there's crime. Or even just a new city entirely. Chicago could work for the traditional rags to riches story the series has come to love, with it's mix of white collar criminals and gangland.

 

But that's not the question posed. It's not do we want it, but do we really think it'll happen. And, as much as it may disappoint me, I kinda do. Other's have pointed out the "GTA VIce" thing, and it's the only GTA1 state not yet shown in the HD universe. It just makes sense, I'm afraid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zello
9 minutes ago, Rockett800 said:

But whatever the case, I don't understand the fanboy-ism surrounding 80's Vice City again. Vice City was fun, not my favorite GTA, but definitely fun. The original hair band songs made for it, the bright neons, everything worked to create one of the most invigorating atmospheres the series has ever seen. I do not want to see it again. We already had it, hell we had it twice! We got two different stories that perfectly matched the setting. Tommy, the criminal proving that even though he went to prison, even though his first deal after getting out was ambushed, he still isn't one screwed with. And Vic, the story of a doomed man. The story of an honorable man forced into dishonor to help those he loves. And each one revolving around the most 80's Vice, cocaine. These were great stories, helped along by a fantastic soundtrack and the aforementioned incredible atmosphere. We don't need another, that's over. I don't want to see R* fall into rehashing their old ideas that heavily just because of our fond childhood memories. For main game titles, we should stick to our contemporary era. DLC/Spin off titles, sure, go nuts, but VI should be a modern era title. 

But but but...80's Vice city in HD :p

Edited by KY Jello

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rockett800
9 minutes ago, KY Jello said:

But but but...80's Vice city in HD :p

What about this, and hold with me here. The next main title game get's set in modern day Vice City and we get to enjoy the story they craft there, right? To appease your type, who want that neon again, do it in DLC form. Within the DLC the map would be edited heavily, certain buildings removed, others added, maybe even a whole new area to explore. It's not unheard of; Joe's Adventures from Mafia II did just that, adding a whole new area to the existing map. The DLC would be the sun baked, neon lit paradise you fan boys crave so much. It could be done, granted that counts on our current R*/Take2 not just focusing on online and actually doing things for single player, but still. Let's just keep the main titles current.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zello
Just now, Rockett800 said:

What about this, and hold with me here. The next main title game get's set in modern day Vice City and we get to enjoy the story they craft there, right? To appease your type, who want that neon again, do it in DLC form. Within the DLC the map would be edited heavily, certain buildings removed, others added, maybe even a whole new area to explore. It's not unheard of; Joe's Adventures from Mafia II did just that, adding a whole new area to the existing map. The DLC would be the sun baked, neon lit paradise you fan boys crave so much. It could be done, granted that counts on our current R*/Take2 not just focusing on online and actually doing things for single player, but still. Let's just keep the main titles current.

Or they could set the singleplayer in the 80s and have online be modern day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.