2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

GKey06

Nightclub Delivery Missions Changed...for me

GKey06

So after after this fiasco with the Speedo Custom no longer being able to drop Proximity mines with the highest upgraded armor, I noticed I no longer receive delivery missions that have NPC's. My delivery missions now are are just drops or straight shot deliveries or the NARC's delivery mission, or the follow the helicopter one. Havent received an NPC attack since my proxy mines got plugged. Anyone else?

oh and by the way rockstar gave me almost 300k back for the "glitch" after I submitted a ticket.

Black-Dragon96

Well I only recieved the helicopter one and the barge one in the last 4 sales with an uncostomized speedo so I doubt that it has something to do with the upgrades you put on yours.

ALLWORLD19

i did a sell last night no npc's but didnt know this, i'll pay close attention, i only sell 90 and under so all my sells speedo

docholladay1976

I'm still getting npc's. 

YouKnowWhoIAm

Still get NPCs, missions haven't changed.

Did a few Speedo missions yesterday since I was building up stock for the full sale and possible 20% bonus sale (didn't happen and I wasn't waiting around for the offers to change), all of them had NPCs giving chase. All they have done due to the issue with the prox mines is removed the use of them and taken our money.

Until it's fixed properly I'll only be selling bigger sales and use my Mule or Pounder.

GKey06
26 minutes ago, YouKnowWhoIAm said:

Still get NPCs, missions haven't changed.

Did a few Speedo missions yesterday since I was building up stock for the full sale and possible 20% bonus sale (didn't happen and I wasn't waiting around for the offers to change), all of them had NPCs giving chase. All they have done due to the issue with the prox mines is removed the use of them and taken our money.

Until it's fixed properly I'll only be selling bigger sales and use my Mule or Pounder.

If you submit a ticket you can get your money back from the proxy mines. I did.

For the ones who are still getting NPC's do you have the biggest armor installed on your SPeedo?

smurfynz

Nope, my Speedo is stock - still getting NPC chasers, including the one with the NPC helpers at the end against the Merryweather Mesas, but then the biggest sale I've made so far is 100k (I don't have M/C businesses).

GKey06

So I'm told if you have the fully armored one then that'll disable mines. This is why im thinking rockstar may have put in the code for no NPC's if you do the delivery missions with the full armor that prevents you from dropping mines???

can someone who also have done a recent delivery with full armor on their speedo chime in to debunk my theory or confirm it.

Metworld-Steve

I have fully armoured Speedo and have “lost” the mines AND still get the NPC’s after me! Seems I did real well there! I only noticed the mine issue as I wanted to deal with said NPC’s! I have had this mission about 5 times since the mines were removed.

smurfynz

I've had 9 different sell mission types, only 4 of them spawn NPCs, so your chances of getting several non-NPC sales in a row is probably just RNG, I doubt it has anything to do with the mines bug. I don't think R* are going to be quite that helpful when working around bugs like this.

Gridl0k

Pure luck

KWF1981
Posted (edited)

30 sales so far, I'd say easily half I've been chased by NPC's, including a couple yesterday. I've not got the top armour either, even did my first few sales in a stock van.

Just like when sourcing cars/supplies. Sometimes the game gives more vans with 3 crates in, sometimes more 3 split crate pickups.

Just luck of the draw. Enjoy it though. :)

Edited by KWF1981

GKey06

ok thanks yall. I guess I am just lucky lol

elbongo

On a side note. Are you restricted on deliveries if you only have the pounder? As in if you/I wait for a full NC stock? 

Tia 

YouKnowWhoIAm
On 8/19/2018 at 2:54 AM, GKey06 said:

If you submit a ticket you can get your money back from the proxy mines. I did.

For the ones who are still getting NPC's do you have the biggest armor installed on your SPeedo?

Tried it, they basically told me no. Not an issue really, I don't need the money but it would have been nice to have it back.

Yes I have the biggest armour on my speedo, I still get NPCs giving chase. I still get the police ambush. I still get the leaked routes. I still get the merryweather one. Nothing has changed for me.

16 hours ago, elbongo said:

On a side note. Are you restricted on deliveries if you only have the pounder? As in if you/I wait for a full NC stock? 

Tia

No. If it's more than a Speedo then it will use the Pounder if you have no Mule. You can't only have the Pounder as you are given the Speedo with the club.

McGhee

I've had much fewer missions where I got chased by either the Lost, Merryweather or some dudes in Kuruma's than simple drive and deliver missions. I get follow the chopper a lot and the one with the no damage bonus too. 

Getting some chase makes it more fun and I wish I got more of those.

I sell around 250-300K worth of stock, because why wait if I have all the rewards I want already?

elbongo
1 hour ago, YouKnowWhoIAm said:

Tried it, they basically told me no. Not an issue really, I don't need the money but it would have been nice to have it back.

Yes I have the biggest armour on my speedo, I still get NPCs giving chase. I still get the police ambush. I still get the leaked routes. I still get the merryweather one. Nothing has changed for me.

No. If it's more than a Speedo then it will use the Pounder if you have no Mule. You can't only have the Pounder as you are given the Speedo with the club.

I'm such a plank. I meant the Speedo. I only have that. Same principle applies? Soz