4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Cerium

The most dangerous gang?

Cerium

Which gang do you fear the most, or which gang usually makes you die the most?

Due to logic reasons, I wouldn't even include any of the Downtown gangs in the list since they only use pistols. But in the Residential and Industrial area, there are gangs with fatal weapons.

Scientists with their machine guns and flamethrowers? Or the 3rd area Zaibatsu with rocket launchers? Krishna?

I guess we all can agree that the Rednecks are the worst gang since molotov cocktails don't do that much unless you're in a very bad position (like stuck with a slow car somewhere).

BBBean

I'd say the Zaibatsu on Industrial is slightly more dangerous than SRS Scientists or Krishna because the rocket launcher has longer range than the flamethrower and it can destroy most cars instantly. Their accuracy is pretty bad and I think I may actually have died more because of the flamethrower...

Someday I should try to make the SRS use Electro guns. :P It was discussed here:
https://gtaforums.com/topic/527996-what%C2%B4s-your-favourite-gang/?page=2

Edited by BBBean

Jeansowaty
On 8/18/2018 at 12:48 PM, BBBean said:

I'd say the Zaibatsu on Industrial is slightly more dangerous than SRS Scientists or Krishna because the rocket launcher has longer range than the flamethrower and it can destroy most cars instantly. Their accuracy is pretty bad and I think I may actually have died more because of the flamethrower...

Someday I should try to make the SRS use Electro guns. :P It was discussed here:
https://gtaforums.com/topic/527996-what%C2%B4s-your-favourite-gang/?page=2

Oh yeah once you give the SRS the Electro Gun then sh*t really hits the fan. You can't walk around the street due to it's range.

On-topic: I vote for the Krishna.

Edited by Jeansowaty

Cerium
On 8/22/2018 at 2:22 PM, Jeansowaty said:

Oh yeah once you give the SRS the Electro Gun then sh*t really hits the fan. You can't walk around the street due to it's range.

On-topic: I vote for the Krishna.

It's strange that they don't have electroguns. It'd be much more fitting and also fun to see that gun being used by NPC, since it's the only weapon that's never seen. It's almost like there was an error in the programming process or that they couldn't manage to make the gun usable for NPC's, because it'd be perfect for the SRS. Does anyone have like a file to paste into a folder to make the SRS switch weapons to the electrogun instead of the flamethrower?

Ont: What makes the Krishna tougher than the SRS? Me personally, I always had a bigger problem with the S-Uzi compared to molotov cocktails. Plus the Meteor is superior to the Karma Bus (even if vehicles driven by NPC's don't seem to follow stats) and is theoretically more threatening. :D

Anyway, we can say that the SRS completely dominates the Residential area but the Industrial area is a tie between Zaibatsu and the Krishna.

The flamethrower scares me more than the rocket launcher. The only moment where the rocket launcher is fatal is when you get stuck somewhere and Zaibatsu's come towards you or you drive a slow vehicle past them but even the flamethrower is scary in those situations.

My list would be:

1. SRS

2. 3rd district Zaibatsu - because silenced S-Uzi is more annoying than molotov cocktails to be honest. I never had any worries with neither molotovs nor S-Uzis but if I have to choose...

3. Krishna

No other gangs aren't that dangerous.

Edited by Cerium

Jeansowaty

Well I had some situations where I was blown to smithereens by the Krishna's Molotovs while riding some slow-ass vehicle during a mission, that's why I mentioned them.

Postal Dude

The SRS scientists with their flamethrowers are the worst. It's just one touch from the flame and you'll die. No way to extinguish it as far as i know.

Systasis

Zaibatsu easily.

BBBean
Posted (edited)
On 8/23/2018 at 4:54 PM, Cerium said:

It's strange that they don't have electroguns. It'd be much more fitting and also fun to see that gun being used by NPC, since it's the only weapon that's never seen. It's almost like there was an error in the programming process or that they couldn't manage to make the gun usable for NPC's, because it'd be perfect for the SRS. Does anyone have like a file to paste into a folder to make the SRS switch weapons to the electrogun instead of the flamethrower?

Ont: What makes the Krishna tougher than the SRS? Me personally, I always had a bigger problem with the S-Uzi compared to molotov cocktails. Plus the Meteor is superior to the Karma Bus (even if vehicles driven by NPC's don't seem to follow stats) and is theoretically more threatening. :D

Anyway, we can say that the SRS completely dominates the Residential area but the Industrial area is a tie between Zaibatsu and the Krishna.

The flamethrower scares me more than the rocket launcher. The only moment where the rocket launcher is fatal is when you get stuck somewhere and Zaibatsu's come towards you or you drive a slow vehicle past them but even the flamethrower is scary in those situations.

My list would be:

1. SRS

2. 3rd district Zaibatsu - because silenced S-Uzi is more annoying than molotov cocktails to be honest. I never had any worries with neither molotovs nor S-Uzis but if I have to choose...

3. Krishna

No other gangs aren't that dangerous.

I tried some modding with the SRS 😛

Edited by BBBean