Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Haxardous

RDR2 PC Discussion & Speculation

RDR2 PC   

126 members have voted

  1. 1. When do you think RDR2 PC is coming?

    • During the Holidays
      70
    • Past the Holidays
      56
  2. 2. BONUS: Would you be willing to bet your account for a wrong answer? (You can make a new account after the fact - staff is exempt)

    • Yes!
      30
    • Lol no, corrupt staff!1!1!!
      96


Recommended Posts

Spider-Vice

Nah, they seem to just be pushing internal versions of this new launcher to each game. Just interesting they started updating this again after being dormant for so long. They must want to release it, but when is the question and if there's a context to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(Vip)Met
1 minute ago, Spider-Vice said:

Just interesting they started updating this again after being dormant for so long.

Maybe they were busy with RDR2 for PC A-post-about-the-us-that-isn-t-about-how-it-s-_11edacc56cb159b0f8616adc7524e4f7.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RDR2PCplease

tbh I would be completely fine with the Social Club if it was more fleshed out.

 

If RDR2 comes to PC, I don't think it'll come to Steam. Take Two put all of their Private Division-funded games on EGS and they also put Borderlands 3 (which is a massive title even though I never liked BL) as an EGS exclusive for 6 months, so I'm just praying that they also make RDR2 available on Social Club.

 

If it becomes an Epic exclusive then I'll have to pirate it, but even then it would sting a lot because I love Rockstar titles and I always buy them for the fantastic single player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(Vip)Met

Honestly I can't see any problems with releasing it on Steam, it's not like they can't afford to have it there... and also there are a lot of pros too. Announcements get to everyone really quick and it is easy it is to buy Shark Cards, for example.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spider-Vice
33 minutes ago, RDR2PCplease said:

Take Two put all of their Private Division-funded games on EGS

Not anymore.


Kerbal Space Program 2 is coming on Steam. It's a Private Division game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pentraksil
31 minutes ago, RDR2PCplease said:

 

 

If RDR2 comes to PC, I don't think it'll come to Steam. Take Two put all of their Private Division-funded games on EGS and they also put Borderlands 3 (which is a massive title even though I never liked BL) as an EGS exclusive for 6 months, so I'm just praying that they also make RDR2 available on Social Club.

 

Most of their recent announcement are also on Steam, like Kerbal Space Program 2 and Disintegration. If those "smaller" games did not take Epic deal, there is a chance RDR2 might not as well....Especially since R* also has some say in it compared to these "smaller" devs.

 

No need to pray for RDR2 on Social Club, there is no way they will skip 100% revenue from it...No way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RDR2PCplease
11 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Not anymore.


Kerbal Space Program 2 is coming on Steam. It's a Private Division game.

I completely forgot about that. Also NBA is still on Steam and that's a big franchise for them.

 

Maybe they're not making the money they hoped on Epic even with the compensations?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(Vip)Met

Not PC related but I have to say Rockstar really got some creative marketing engineers. They're liking every RDR2 related tweet so that they appear in the newsfeed. 
Damn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kris194

They also clearly have nothing new to say, all I see on newswire is "adding" new car to GTA Online almost day by day basis. Any new findings in files of recent update?

Edited by Kris194

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RDR2PCplease
53 minutes ago, (Vip)Met said:

Not PC related but I have to say Rockstar really got some creative marketing engineers. They're liking every RDR2 related tweet so that they appear in the newsfeed. 
Damn.

Including the PC ones?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blendi-

Im' expecting some news at the end of September or early October if they're going for a December release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(Vip)Met
25 minutes ago, RDR2PCplease said:

Including the PC ones?

Of course not.

 

8 minutes ago, Blendi- said:

Im' expecting some news at the end of September or early October if they're going for a December release.

Maybe, sadly we have to consider a delay too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ravendrölf
58 minutes ago, RDR2PCplease said:

Including the PC ones?

Left them one just for tempting them :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blendi-
50 minutes ago, (Vip)Met said:

Of course not.

 

Maybe, sadly we have to consider a delay too.

Let's hope not maybe they dont want any delays like with the console verions maybe thats the reason they didnt confirm anything yet till now I mean next month the game will be one year old.

Edited by Blendi-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(Vip)Met
25 minutes ago, Blendi- said:

Let's hope not maybe they dont want any delays like with the console verions maybe thats the reason they didnt confirm anything yet till now I mean next month the game will be one year old.

For what we know it might have been delayed internally. This is the only thing that gives me hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrQuiche

"Forever young, I want to be forever young". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
boswellboxer

Ahh waiting for the Red Dead 2 PC port, just like old times with GTA V urgh....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rusev
1 hour ago, boswellboxer said:

Ahh waiting for the Red Dead 2 PC port, just like old times with GTA V urgh....

Definitely not like the old times. We had a PC announcement within months for GTA.

 

We are a year in and we don't even have that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Armerius

I  wouldnt give a sh*t about pc at this point if not because im dying to play online but refuse to pay the damn PS+ crap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Hardbro
4 hours ago, MrQuiche said:

"Forever young, I want to be forever young". 

“ I wanna be you lover”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shaun97
58 minutes ago, Armerius said:

I  wouldnt give a sh*t about pc at this point if not because im dying to play online but refuse to pay the damn PS+ crap.

Same thing exactly, just for me its xbox live gold. Also I'd rather start it off with keyboard and mouse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sunstellar
7 hours ago, Blendi- said:

Let's hope not maybe they dont want any delays like with the console verions maybe thats the reason they didnt confirm anything yet till now I mean next month the game will be one year old.

are you gonna give it another 2 weeks. 😛

Edited by Sunstellar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedDread

Gotta admit, I've scolded people in the past for saying rockstar won't release RDR2 on PC till after next gen but at this point it's starting to look that way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yoona
9 minutes ago, RedDread said:

Gotta admit, I've scolded people in the past for saying rockstar won't release RDR2 on PC till after next gen but at this point it's starting to look that way. 

No, not until it's November 1st and it's still not announced, there's still hope for 2019 release.

Edited by Yoona

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedIndianRobin
1 hour ago, Yoona said:

there's still hope for 2019 release.

source.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedDread
1 hour ago, Yoona said:

No, not until it's November 1st and it's still not announced, there's still hope for 2019 release.

Whys November 1st the cut-off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yoona
21 minutes ago, RedDread said:

Whys November 1st the cut-off

Because if it's announced after November 1st it's too late for it to still release this year, and the game would be just over 1 year old by then.

Edited by Yoona

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheR3PTILE

I wonder what the chances are of us hearing something around the time of that Sony event at the end of the month. Probably not likely since its most likely going to focus on the PS5 but who knows...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kris194
17 minutes ago, TheR3PTILE said:

I wonder what the chances are of us hearing something around the time of that Sony event at the end of the month. Probably not likely since its most likely going to focus on the PS5 but who knows...

Upcoming Sony event is just State of Play, not some conference. They won't focus on PS5 this year, they would have to be plain stupid to announce it before Christmas.

Edited by Kris194

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blendi-
11 hours ago, (Vip)Met said:

For what we know it might have been delayed internally. This is the only thing that gives me hope.

That's what Im saying we still have a chance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 33 Users Currently Viewing
    8 members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests

    • Overflex
    • Zed McJack
    • Agent Milton
    • hsoj
    • Dizztah
    • Blendi-
    • cadeharrison
    • Haxardous
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.