4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Member2756931

Client Jobs

Guest Member2756931

Since I can't find the post which is lost in the middle of another topic a new one may be best.

Which client job is quickest? Finding this out should help with finding a decent cycle for grinding for most $ per hour.

Post your best times for each one (accurate times, not just "under 2 minutes" or whatever) and the payout you got.

Mine;

Targeted Data 3:28 ($31,500)

Diamond Shopping 2:26 ($31,000)

Which goes against what I first thought.

Diamond Shopping video

https://streamable.com/s1kjl

I'll post Targeted Data later once I've trimmed it.

Interested to see your times. Want to find an average time and payout to give a definitive $ per minute

joel15cat

30.000$ for mission more 500$ every minute (since you participate on the activity). Like the other freemode works.

Guest Member2756931

Yes, however $500 per minute isn't exactly a great payout when in 3 minutes headhunter can get you $20,000 (over $6,000 per minute).

Completing as quickly as possible to fill in the cooldown from VIP work or I/E should mean that a grinding cycle where there is minimal waiting/no waiting at all since all of the timers are separate.

Just trying to figure out the best, most $ per minute, cycle to use for grinding hence the request for actual completion times for each of the client missions.

joel15cat

Diamond Shopping 1:56 ($30,500)

And I can do it more faster.

fryday
On 8/17/2018 at 6:20 PM, joel15cat said:

Diamond Shopping 1:56 ($30,500)

And I can do it more faster.

diamond shooping is very nice, skip the drone part, walk in to a safe spot, open fire, run out, fly to the target spot. done 

justinlynch3
On 8/17/2018 at 6:53 AM, YouKnowWhoIAm said:

Yes, however $500 per minute isn't exactly a great payout when in 3 minutes headhunter can get you $20,000 (over $6,000 per minute).

Completing as quickly as possible to fill in the cooldown from VIP work or I/E should mean that a grinding cycle where there is minimal waiting/no waiting at all since all of the timers are separate.

Just trying to figure out the best, most $ per minute, cycle to use for grinding hence the request for actual completion times for each of the client missions.

I was running client jobs mixed with CEO Work earlier today and made some pretty good money.     The cooldown on Client and CEO doesn't effect each other.    So you can run the diamond theft client job, then immediately after a headhunter or sightseer and keep cycling through the works like that.

Plus when you start learning little tricks you can do the Client jobs super fast.     Like the Life Invader mission, you don't even need to drive the Terrorbyte there at all.     You can just spawn in a CEO Buzzard, fly there, run in guns blazing and kill all the guards, and hack the laptops.    No need to drive the slow Terrorbyte there, no need to f*ck around with the drones.    

Same with the diamond job, use the Terrorbyte to start the job then no need for it past that point.    Just call your Buzzard, go there and kill everyone.     These missions tell you to use the drone, but you don't need to at all.   

You can get through a client job in 4 or 5 minutes if your quick, earning 30k.   Then while the missions are cooling down, run Headhunter or Sightseer for another 20k.     You can make 50k in around a 10 minute period.   

That's not bad, that's better then Import/Export sure as at the very most you can only sell a car every 20 minutes, for 80k profit if you get absolutely no damage.

Edited by justinlynch3

fryday
3 hours ago, justinlynch3 said:

I was running client jobs mixed with CEO Work earlier today and made some pretty good money.     The cooldown on Client and CEO doesn't effect each other.    So you can run the diamond theft client job, then immediately after a headhunter or sightseer and keep cycling through the works like that.

Plus when you start learning little tricks you can do the Client jobs super fast.     Like the Life Invader mission, you don't even need to drive the Terrorbyte there at all.     You can just spawn in a CEO Buzzard, fly there, run in guns blazing and kill all the guards, and hack the laptops.    No need to drive the slow Terrorbyte there, no need to f*ck around with the drones.    

Same with the diamond job, use the Terrorbyte to start the job then no need for it past that point.    Just call your Buzzard, go there and kill everyone.     These missions tell you to use the drone, but you don't need to at all.   

You can get through a client job in 4 or 5 minutes if your quick, earning 30k.   Then while the missions are cooling down, run Headhunter or Sightseer for another 20k.     You can make 70k in around a 10 minute period.   

That's not bad, that's better then Import/Export sure as at the very most you can only sell a car every 20 minutes, for 80k profit if you get absolutely no damage.

I tested the same yesterday. You dont need to drive anywhere with the terrorbyte, just start the mission (diamonds) and fly to the location. 3 minutes work - 30k payout. great addition to the daily money machine.

justinlynch3
7 hours ago, fryday said:

I tested the same yesterday. You dont need to drive anywhere with the terrorbyte, just start the mission (diamonds) and fly to the location. 3 minutes work - 30k payout. great addition to the daily money machine.

Yea when you need to go on a solo grind, Client Jobs + CEO Work is very good, I'd say even the best we got.     And if you have a backlog of high end cars saved up that you can sell every so often, you can make a ton of money from this.

justinlynch3

Oh snap I just realized I made a typo.    30k + 20k = 50k, not 70k lmao.     

I hope that didn't deceive anybody, I just didn't notice that mistake.

RyuNova

A little off-topic but I feel its relevant.

If you run Robbery in Progress, Headhunter, Data Sweep, Sightseer, Targeted Data, Headhunter, Diamond Shopping, I/E Source, I/E Sell on an Oppressor MkII (Or a fast vehicle of your choice) you can make a quarter of a million an hour Solo.

Combine this with what ever your Nightclub is making and your businesses and you are golden. 

Edited by RyuNova

Patgosplat

is anyone having issues replaying the client jobs? I'm unable to replay the 1st 4 jobs

Piro

My favorites (cause you can do them rly quick) are Bank robbery and Diamond shopping.

WFD1992

Curious, since it doesn't specify on the wiki, can you do these in Invite Only/ Friends Only lobbies, or are they Public Lobby only?

Hécate-II
33 minutes ago, WFD1992 said:

Curious, since it doesn't specify on the wiki, can you do these in Invite Only/ Friends Only lobbies, or are they Public Lobby only?

Yes you can do them in IO. Those client jobs are a great addition to the game imo. 

WFD1992
45 minutes ago, Hécate-II said:

Yes you can do them in IO. Those client jobs are a great addition to the game imo. 

Ok, then i know what Im gonna save up for

Taterman

Diamond Shopping 1:50 $30,500.

I run it similar to your video, except I enter the alley from the opposite direction so when I flee I am pointing toward the drop off. I also plow in the store guns blazing as I shoot the doors open to get shots through as I go in. If you use a mountain or two as landmarks, you can fly straight from the store to the drop off too. It usually takes just around 2:00.

EkaSwede

Part of me hopes we'll ge tmore Client Jobs (like we did with VIP Works) but I don't think we'll see it happening.

And as usual, when doing Robbery in Progress, don't blow up the cop cars until AFTER the minigunner walks out, or else he'll stick insdie the bank and will be slightly more annoying to kill.