2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

fw3

[GTAO] The Straw that Broke the Camel

RyuNova

Exo-Suits that give the player increased speed, jump height and super punch on foot.

Alvarez

You know when there will be end for me?

Some Red Dawn sh*t, just because it's getting popular.

GTAO is mindless fun for me and no place for politics. Of course there is Bogdan heist with evil Russians on US soil and, spoiler, they aren't at fault, but still got their jab at.

When it gets full-fledged "well, at least we aren't poisoning anyone", though - as a non-satirical jab, the fun stops. This matter i discussed with one guy from mod staff in discussion topic and guess what, he also cannot offer any proof except "highly likely" BUT ANYWAY, as it is not political topic, i would hate to see the blind ignorant dictated bias in my GTA.

I would draw a line over there.

Agent 14

I don't know what my reaction will be if rockstar gave us their version of Metal Gears Rex. Lmao 

Giantsgiants

For me, it was the Orbital Cannon. Even though it costs a lot to fire and has a long reload time, it's still obnoxious because it comes out of nowhere, there's no defense against it, and you don't know whether one is targeting you. And to top it off, there's even an achievement for killing someone with it.

Don't like them, don't buy them? Well even if you choose not to, you'll still be greeted by flying bikes and hovercars trying to blow your ass to smithereens. If you go into solo lobbies, you'll still get the annoying "Let's go bowling"-esque phone calls from the characters telling you to buy the new properties. In short, even if you don't buy them, the over-the-top content is still shoved in your face.

icefds

Superpowers and silly things like SR's Dubstep Gun. That would be enough for me.

I still hope, that at the end of gtao (if they ever make some final dlc, that wraps up the online portion) some director screams: „CUT!" and it turns out, that our online characters are just some vindewood actors.

Furry_Monkey
Posted (edited)

I'm pretty sure I know how to turn players off the game.

Introduce a mandatory side-mission where you go out to Blaine County for some hiking and camping. You can meet some friendly locals and even play guitar in a sort of duel while one of them plays a banjo.

Then you must hike into the woods and get anally raped whilst being forced to "squeel like a pig".

As I said, it's mandatory. To add a cherry on top, the whole thing is recorded and posted on your social club account.

Have fun!

Edited by Furry_Monkey

KWF1981
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Furry_Monkey said:

I'm pretty sure I know how to turn players off the game.

Introduce a mandatory side-mission where you go out to Blaine County for some hiking and camping. You can meet some friendly locals and even play guitar in a sort of duel while one of them plays a banjo.

Then you must hike into the woods and get anally raped whilst being forced to "squeel like a pig".

As I said, it's mandatory. To add a cherry on top, the whole thing is recorded and posted on your social club account.

Have fun!

After having spent time with or crazy cat Trevor Phillips, and if said mission pays well, or at least gives me a sweet T-shirt. I'll take a virtual shot in the dark. ;)

Granted, I'll have it on mute, and I might need half hour with the Mrs. But cash is king. 😘

Edited by KWF1981

AUScowboy

I know what could break the camel's back... you know how when the next DLC thread gets restless while discussing potential DLC, and human trafficking always inevitably gets brought up (only God knows why...)? I'm just going to say it, and only half jokingly: Pizzagate DLC. Jock Cranley and Sue Murray sell human beings in the desert to sacrifice to their half owl/half minotaur God... Golech.

Yeah, I think that would be the straw. Some of you will know exactly what I'm talking about when I say human trafficking always gets mentioned as an illicit in game activity when discussing DLC ideas here. Who in the he'll would want to play a game about that?!

The Wandering Hunter

if they added a flying hover bike that could deflect incoming missiles, and fire increadibly accurate missiles at anything that moves that would be really stupid. or if they let people with modded accounts kill people randomly from the safety of a bunker.

TheSadisticOwl
Posted (edited)

The ability to buy an UFO from the FIB, abduct players into it and anally probe them.

Edited by TheSadisticOwl

Pete4000uk

Zombies. But that's as realistic flying bikes and cars I suppose.

FlacidJack

It'll be the day when we get non-stop phone calls to buy a million dollar Altruist Camp, deliver them underwear, then sell crates of pubic hairs in public.

SuperJude™

X wing

SmokesWithCigs

A power ranger zord type vehicle would be the last straw for me. If I see a giant red tyrannasaurus  tearing up downtown los santos or a sabertooth tiger or master in stomping through Sandy shores I'm deleting the game.