4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Target13

The Target13 Universe [Mission Index]

Target13
Posted (edited)

tQqY8bh.png

The Target13 Universe is a shared universe comprised mainly of post 2015 Target13 missions.

All characters, companies and locations within the Target13 Universe can span across a wider story from mission series to mission series

The Target13 Universe was created in 2015 after the completion of The Fort and has since included three mission packs and one single mission.

This thread serves primarily as a hub to all Target13 Universe related content and information and will be updated with each new mission release.

yZcPzcW.png

The Target13 Universe (T13U) takes place in an altered version of Rockstar's 3D Universe where the second generation GTA games take place. Set primarily in San Andreas, all GTA San Andreas' events have not occurred or have been played out differently. Grand Theft Auto characters do not exist within the T13U or exist with a different name and backstory. 

Significant real world events have occurred within the T13U but may have played out slightly differently to fit the universe's reality. e.g. The 9/11 attacks taking place elsewhere instead of New York City or the in-game Liberty City. Many known real world characters appear with another name, mostly as a parody of themselves like George W. Bush as President Shrub and Barack Obama as Senator Obuya. Lesser known figures might appear as their real selves. Works of other DYOM designers, along with all Target13 projects prior to The Fort, aren't considered canon to the T13U.

Besides missions which take place within the universe, occasionally there will be fictional news articles published from in-universe news outlets to further give a view of the universe. 

ohalTpQ.png

uhxX0Wr.png

xPkmihg.png

MgagxlW.png

NdkDZEd.png

M3B6oU1.png

TpdlwMm.png

Major spoiler warning.

Spoiler

-The Town of Betty Shore is founded by The Cooper Family.

-August 23: Betty Shore celebrates it's first anniversary with a town fair.

-The Panthers Private Security is formed by Mack Wood Sr. to protect US businesses abroad and is headquartered in Austin, Texas.

(Events of Panthers: Bloody Sunday)

-The Panthers are called by Donald Porter to rescue businessman Peter Kavanagh from Irish Republican Army (IRA) forces in Greywich, Northern Ireland.

-The PierceCo Corporation is founded by Carl Pierce and is headquartered in Los Santos, San Andreas.

-The Panthers Private Security is acquired by PierceCo for foreign peace keeping operations after multi-million dollar deal between Mack Wood Jr. and Carl Pierce.

-Craig Russels leaves a biker gang in San Fierro to move to Fort Carson.

(Events of Panthers: Gangland)
-April: The Panthers are deployed on US soil for the first time to free East LS from gang control on the orders of PierceCo

(Events of The Fort: Buck-L-Up)
-The Fort Carson MC go to war with Bobby Big and Buck Jean over control of Fort Carson's drug market.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-June 26: PierceCo CEO Carl Pierce expresses interest in expanding to Bone County in the near future.

-November 7: Texas Governor Shrub is elected as the 43rd President of The United States.

-Sean Phillips is arrested after the ATF busted an arms deal.

-November 2: President Shrub is re-elected for a second and final term.

(Events of The Fort)
-June: PierceCo starts a major development project in Fort Carson.
--The Panthers are deployed in Fort Carson on the orders of PierceCo and impose a curfew.
---Commander Marcelo Chavez is exiled by Bobby Big and Aiden O'Donnel
----The Resistance successfully defeats The Panthers and Carl Pierce is killed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-June 13: Sean Phillips is released on parole.

-January 28: The PierceCo Corporation and it's subsidiaries are seized by The FBI after a corporate conspiracy is exposed.
--The Panthers Private Security becomes under control of the US Department of Defense.
---PierceCo CEO Alissa Wayne and the Board of Directors are arrested for corporate conspiracy.
-February 10: US Senator Baraka Obuya of Illionois announce his candidacy for President of The United States.

nMQkSZC.png

News articles from in-universe news outlets like The Amendment and the Capital Post.

Spoiler

iC65Q6u.png

exqsb6J.png

iVYbb4y.png

DU54Fdh.png

WOJWy0r.png

Join The Universe

If you are interested in the world of The Target13 Universe and want to know more, you can always ask questions related to events, characters or organizations. If you want to integrate your personal missions into the Target13 Universe, then I'm open to discussion. Your proposed missions will then be reviewed to check if they fit within the T13U but also if the dialog and mission design resemble my own to make sure everything is consistent.

Official Target13 Seal of Approval

List of missions/series which have been reviewed and awarded with the Official Target13 Seal of Approval. Click on the seal for the review.

Wiseguys by S.A.C. (Awarded on 20 August 2018)

x8scP6Q.png 79MpwIK.png

Blockbuster by VikingEVM (Awarded on 02 September 2018)

Wulgekp.png 79MpwIK.png

u7j3XAI.png

eEwMnUM.png

Edited by Target13

omigawail

Damn it, you bamboozled me. I thought you released Cowboys: The Tale of Betty Shore!

Giorgia Vinegar

DAMNNNN!!! Is beautiful bro. I will play all Mission Pack for sure! :)

ZekoX

Will I get a seal too? Just asking, because you reviewed my mission-pack already :D

Target13
4 minutes ago, ZekoX said:

Will I get a seal too? Just asking, because you reviewed my mission-pack already :D

The Battle Never Ends is a good mission-pack but as I have already pointed out in my review for it, there are things it can do better.

Without trying to sound narcissistic: I give a seal of approval to missions/series which I consider on par or better than my own work.

MartZ2

I like how you're making this thread interactive in terms of listing awards for other mission projects. This little seal thing you came up with is very simple yet effective. Whatever you do to set new standards in terms of initiative here in the community is always appreciated. If not by others, then by me atleast.

Martin_Strada

Actually, if you want. I can record your mission packs. That's the only thing I will do in DYOM for now on.

GKHEAT

Seems amazing

Target13
5 hours ago, Martin_Strada said:

Actually, if you want. I can record your mission packs. That's the only thing I will do in DYOM for now on.

I appreciate the offer but I usually prefer commentary instead of a plain walkthrough. Commentaries like AznKei and LnD are not only more fun imo but also more useful because the player is more clear in sharing their experiences. That way I can really see if my mission is too difficult or too easy, or if the cutscenes are too short or vice versa. While as a walkthrough is just a video of something I have played a 100 times before releasing.

omigawail
18 minutes ago, Target13 said:

I appreciate the offer but I usually prefer commentary instead of a plain walkthrough. Commentaries like AznKei and LnD are not only more fun imo but also more useful because the player is more clear in sharing their experiences. That way I can really see if my mission is too difficult or too easy, or if the cutscenes are too short or vice versa. While as a walkthrough is just a video of something I have played a 100 times before releasing.

They serve different purposes. The walkthrough is more of a tutorial for the mission, if it is a walkthrough of the first mission it can even be a trailer or a snippet of the missionpack. Commentaries can either be for entertainment (Let's Play) or criticism (Review). I prefer gameplay videos of my missions to be a review in all honesty, they are very useful for both the designer and the viewers.

GKHEAT
On 8/14/2018 at 7:34 AM, Target13 said:

Wulgekp.png 79MpwIK.png

What is this @Target13?

TK420
2 hours ago, GKHEAT said:

What is this @Target13?

Official Target13 Seal of Approval

List of missions/series which have been reviewed and awarded with the Official Target13 Seal of Approval. He gives the seal to missions/series which he considers on par or better then his own work. 

GKHEAT
13 hours ago, TK420 said:

Official Target13 Seal of Approval

List of missions/series which have been reviewed and awarded with the Official Target13 Seal of Approval. He gives the seal to missions/series which he considers on par or better then his own work. 

Ok thanks,I understood.

I will make a mission series,so that i can get that(Target13 approval seal).

:)