2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
ALifeOfMisery

Player Scanner Hall of Shame Thread

ALifeOfMisery

So now we're out there scanning each other for dirt thanks to the Player Scanner function on the Terrorbyte.

Have you scanned anyone hooked on hookers? Have they had more lapdances than the late Peter Stringfellow? Let's not forget the obvious noobs, try hards and dupers roaming the streets. 

Maybe you'll even scan one of our more notable forum members or GTA YouTuber.

Post all your screenshots here ladies, gentlemen and nonbinaries.

Welcome to the GTAF Online section Player Scanner Hall of Shame.

Important. Please read. \/

*Please, if you are posting a scan of a fellow forum member, and are unsure as to whether they would be ok with their stats being posted, please, take the time to ask them if they are ok with it.

I'm sure most will have no problem with it, you can all include myself in that category, but some may not be. After all, a little courtesy goes a long way.

If you ask and receive no response and post anyway all requests to delete/redact your post should be adhered to.

Thanks guys, now, let the fun commence.

Edited by ALifeOfMisery

White Shark

I fully support this! 

Also, just so everyone knows, those sex acts and dances purchased on my account wasn't me... I came home one day and a filthy sex crazed hobo had broken into my house and played on my account!

So yeah, just saying...

>_>

<_<

>_>

Lonely-Martin

Oooh. This could be fun!!!

secrecy274

Lol, scan away, I got nothing to hide.

DrKrankenstein
7 minutes ago, secrecy274 said:

Lol, scan away, I got nothing to hide.

with a name like secrecy i'm sure we can dig up some fine data.

FrozenDanCicle

NEW game: Scan the Squeekers

sh*t, I'm on a list now aren't i?

Edited by FrozenDanCicle
Officer I swear, I only tried to find out how many hookers that 7yo banged so I could run and tell my online friends. Hey! Those cuffs are digging into my wrist!

secrecy274
4 minutes ago, DrKrankenstein said:

with a name like secrecy i'm sure we can dig up some fine data.

The only stat I would actually be ashamed off would probably be how much I've paid in Insurance, particularly for Deluxos...

Edited by secrecy274

Sanches

Oh no! I don't want to get to another hall of shame.

D0:

Dutchling

lol I think I might be one of the only players whose stats will say 0 sexacts and 0 lapdances.

Would like my times drunk up there 😁

White Shark

I wish it showed a stat for the number of times someone used the suicide feature. That would be the best way to show up these KD griefers. Also number of times Orbital Cannon was used and number of times someone has destroyed another player's cargo. It's almost like RockStar is ashamed of their own features.

Question! 

Can you use the scanner whilst in Passive mode?

WildBrick142

I wish I had the unused IAA agent outfit, would be nice to have now :p

This is fun. And you can drive the Terrorbyte and scan away in passive so don't have to worry about people trying to kill you.

Is it a modded-account-filled session or are the "Total Earnings" stats displayed incorrectly? None of those match the rank. It seems that cash on hand is tracked instead? Would suck if that's intentional.

ngRzCnp.png

BD3GPrW.png

Same guy

M7pd4lH.png

Y70Te3F.png

Same guy

PRsmaMW.png

V6PClmo.png

Also :yee:

cSC4P8m.png

RqZ5kuz.png

Der Süden

I got scanned and he told me my favorite vehicle is the APC. I scanned him and it said Jester Classic.

Can you somehow scan yourself? If not I have to ask someone to scan me and send me a screenshot.

White Shark

Lol this is great. For the next day or two, you're gonna have tons of these things driving about in passive, scanning each other! Haha!

CaptainMarvel
4 minutes ago, White Shark said:

Lol this is great. For the next day or two, you're gonna have tons of these things driving about in passive, scanning each other! Haha!

I swear the amount of wannabe “auditors” reporting other players is going to be astronomical this week. Instead of direct warfare, passive players driving around the map snooping each other for information instead of kills.

Cold War in Los Santos lol.

14 minutes ago, WildBrick142 said:

I wish I had the unused IAA agent outfit, would be nice to have now :p

This is fun. And you can drive the Terrorbyte and scan away in passive so don't have to worry about people trying to kill you.

Is it a modded-account-filled session or are the "Total Earnings" stats displayed incorrectly? None of those match the rank. It seems that cash on hand is tracked instead? Would suck if that's intentional.

ngRzCnp.png

BD3GPrW.png

Same guy

M7pd4lH.png

Y70Te3F.png

Same guy

PRsmaMW.png

V6PClmo.png

Also :yee:

cSC4P8m.png

RqZ5kuz.png

Can anyone confirm if transferring your bank account to your second character’s “wallet” before playing on your first is making the scans only read what’s in pocket?

Basically what insurance cost Dodgers do to avoid paying blown up players vehicles?

Quinn_flower

Get ready for snitch fest 

Tails Prower

Well there's only one person getting to use this function on my character whose also on this forum.

As of now all data relating to my character remains in invite only/friend sessions, no more public appeareances for me. Whilst it may be a cool function to most

of you and seem I'm being too serious my character stats are mine and for viewing only on the social club, unless they are ever needed for a mission/inflitration

of my organisation. LOL.

Edited by Tails Prower
id removed

secrecy274
7 minutes ago, CaptainMarvel said:

I swear the amount of wannabe “auditors” reporting other players is going to be astronomical this week. Instead of direct warfare, passive players driving around the map snooping each other for information instead of kills.

Sounds like an improvement over the current state of freeroam.

Lonely-Martin
3 minutes ago, Tails Prower said:

Well there's only one person getting to use this function on my character whose also on this forum.

As of now all data relating to my character remains in invite only/friend sessions, no more public appeareances for me. Whilst it may be a cool function to most

of you and seem I'm being too serious my character stats are mine and for viewing only on the social club, unless they are ever needed for a mission/inflitration

of my organisation. LOL.

I can respect that. It does undermine our privacy setting on the Social club etc. If it does show based off that while it's hidden from public view.

This'll be an interesting addition, no doubt.

WildBrick142
2 minutes ago, CaptainMarvel said:

Well, at least it's a different kind of war for a change.

Too bad the Terrorbyte is so huge and visible on the map, and with how much the feature was announced and talked about I'd imagine everyone who sees one roll up will know they're being scanned. I can also imagine players getting pissed off for looking at their stats, understandably so.

Something more inconspicuous like a Boxville or a Rumpo would've been nicer though :yee:

VDTor

Day 1: 5 Terrorbytes blown up trying to scan me. Accidentally started a Freemode war.

CaptainMarvel

Do players getting scanned get a notification or some kind of ambient noise?

Cant wait to get home and try out all the goodies and to get TBM on stage.

Also can’t wait to participate in the paranoia wars of 2018. 

Tails Prower
19 minutes ago, KWF1981 said:

I can respect that. It does undermine our privacy setting on the Social club etc. If it does show based off that while it's hidden from public view.

This'll be an interesting addition, no doubt.

Yeah it's an interesting idea but it just feels too close to real life for my liking to have such a function in a video game, that said I will probably grow used to the

idea, I just hope it doesn't become a feature that starts getting abused by others.

senn

I wonder how many private dances I must have gotten collecting all the strippers phone numbers, including the one voiced by a man....

Jenkiiii

This is going to be really fun. I currently host the Legit Level 1000 Club (LL1KC) for anyone who wants to post their stats and feel proud of 'making it', and now we have an in-game glory hole that actively indulges our rank and status, for everyone to see! Nice! Check out my stats, money, rank, etc. - I'm so loaded my gonads are ready to explode :D

Disclaimer:

The person you see in GTA online is not actually me IRL :D

Edited by Jenkiiii

ALifeOfMisery
36 minutes ago, Tails Prower said:

of my organisation. LOL.

This is fair enough. I'll add something to the OP stating the need to get permission before posting other forum members stats.

Tails Prower
3 minutes ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

This is fair enough. I'll add something to the OP stating the need to get permission before posting other forum members stats.

Thanks, sorry if I seem a bit over the top but just wanted to make a suggesiton before the topic really gets started.

CaptainMarvel
5 minutes ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

Yeah, I’m all for cheeky fun but I’m sure there are those that want (deserve) their privacy. Previous threads that called out actual gamer tags never end well.

senn

who cares it's a game, it's not like they're telling the world you had a real life extra marital affair or something. lawdy

CaptainMarvel
47 minutes ago, Quinn_flower said:

Get ready for snitch fest 

If it’s true that snitches get stitches, maybe there’ll be enough thread to finally make outfits that won’t make your record player skip/repeat constantly.

Come on R*, Tailor/Dressmaker DLC! 

1 minute ago, senn said:

who cares it's a game, it's not like they're telling the world you had a real life extra marital affair or something. lawdy

How dare you belittle my e-stripper girlfriend Coco!!

ALifeOfMisery
1 minute ago, CaptainMarvel said:

Yeah, I’m all for cheeky fun but I’m sure there are those that want (deserve) their privacy. Previous threads that called out actual gamer tags never end well.

True. 

My intentions we're for a fun/light hearted banter themed thread. It will mostly be aimed at randoms I'm sure.

Obviously anyone encountering the likes of blasterman, or notorious ex members like shadowops or Diana will likely post, and that's all good fun.

However, as I've now stated in the OP spoiler, if a request to delete/redact a post is received, either in public, to me privately as the OP or directly to the poster themselves, I'd like to ask that the request be complied with.

Let's keep it light hearted, try to avoid character assassinations etc.

Now, I better find some hookers before one of you scan me.