• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshua969

• Emmi

• Groggy Gorilla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ladies and gentlemen, we have an announcement for you. Red Dead Network is now officially recognised!  

Part One:  

RIP Greenrock. 

TheOriginalGunslinger
12 minutes ago, Mach1bud said:

Also Sadie's pony tail hanging over her left shoulder.

It’s so weird seeing Javier and Bill dressed so nicely in the year 1899 compared to what we saw of them in Red Dead Redemption. They really went to sh*t after the sh*t show so to speak. The latter years (for those who survived) still must have been hell.

6 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

If they want to limit swimming due to the landlock or something similar, I wonder if they're going to implement something like in VCS where you can only be in water for a set amount of time. After all it could depend on your weight too (how many weapons/inventory you're carrying - even Fallout does this).

If they did bring back something from VCS I’d wanna see the ability to snap people’s neck during a stealthy situation. As for the “weight” too you mentioned it’s almost certain characters (when online is introduced) run slower when carrying bags of gold like in those Red Dead Redemption multiplayer game modes that had them in it.

Edited by TheOriginalGunslinger
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TheOriginalGunslinger said:

It’s so weird seeing Javier and Bill dressed so nicely in the year 1899 compared to what we saw of them in Red Dead Redemption. They really went to sh*t after the sh*t show so to speak.

Bill's still pretty rough lookin though

I'm just like WTF with Javier's outfit everytime :lol:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

Bill's still pretty rough lookin though

I'm just like WTF with Javier's outfit everytime :lol:

It actually makes sense, since John mentions in RDR that Javier looked up to Dutch the most out of them all. So, Javier is probably trying to dress like Dutch. (Though his choice of hats is truly amusing.)

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, joshua969 said:

Another thing I liked about the trailer is that the quintessential R* humor came out in spades.  I love a dark story, but it was nice that there will be some comic relief too.

You better savour those happy moments,i think the humor will fall off a cliff when Dutch goes crazy,there is not much space for humor going by what John said in the first game.It's going to be tragic and i might be overthinking it but i believe  we can already see signs of Arthur and John noticing something is wrong with Dutch

giphy.gif

Bruising to right hand. SW4thrc.jpg

Bruising and swelling to left eye during combat scene of npc, might have even lost a tooth zooming in 

BopqnKK.jpg

Bonus Bear pic 

8pudLYT.jpg

Edited by Hurrikane

TheOriginalGunslinger
4 minutes ago, Auditore said:

i think the humor will fall off a cliff when Dutch goes crazy

I see what you did there... :lol:

• Like 4

TheOriginalGunslinger

Rockstar can still make very slight changes to the HUD from now until release too. The “Mission Icons” on the round radar are in yellow (which coincidentally was how the very first Red Dead Redemption’s were before the final release). 0:16

They’ll probably keep it how it is but I’m wondering if they’ll add in a Dead-Eye meter again? I personally love how there isn’t a Dead-Eye meter. Hopefully, it’ll want us to know when it’s going to drain out by maybe a distinct noise of some sort.

4 minutes ago, RedDead2503 said:

ythOVNB.jpg top icon is a hand

Idk man I see a gray dot and a tiny white dot. Don't see a hand lol.

5 minutes ago, juansero29 said:

The R* and GTA Forums relationship after gameplay trailer...

giphy.gif

Nice to see minorities in the gang,i know it was a given because of Dutch's ideology but it's still kinda hard to have a Rockstar game with more than 2 black guys/gals (excluding San Andreas)

• Like 3

Here’s my theory on the two graves that Arthur was walking away from in the 3rd trailer

KnMKK0c.png

Now it looks like Arthur cared deeply about the two people in the graves, my guess is Sadie and Charles are the ones buried in those graves, Why? I really don’t know either but it makes the sense, Because in the gameplay trailer, the Pinkertons are seen attacking the gang, and it looks quite dramatic because of the way Arthur yells before kicking the door, meaning the Pinkertons have already killed most of Arthur’s buddies, now my guess is Sadie and Charles will also die in that fight that’s just my guess, most of you may not like the theory but well...

Edited by DoctorMike
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, DoctorMike said:

Here’s my theory on the two graves that Arthur was walking away from in the 3rd trailer

KnMKK0c.png

Now it looks like Arthur cared deeply about the two people in the graves, my guess is Sadie and Charles are the ones buried in those graves, Why? I really don’t know either but it makes the sense, Because in the gameplay trailer, the Pinkertons are seen attacking the gang, and it looks quite dramatic because of the way Arthur yells before kicking the door, meaning the Pinkertons have already killed most of Arthur’s buddies, now my guess is Sadie and Charles will also die in that fight that’s just my guess, most of you may not like the theory but well...

I think it's his wife and daughter that died before the events of the game or during the intro sequence.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Red Dead Rebel said:

I think it's his wife and daughter that died before the events of the game or during the intro sequence.

That’s also a plausible theory

1 minute ago, DoctorMike said:

KnMKK0c.png

Now it looks like Arthur cared deeply about the two people in the graves, my guess is Sadie and Charles are the ones buried in those graves, Why? Because in the gameplay trailer, the Pinkertons are seen attacking the gang, and it looks quite dramatic because of the way Arthur yells before kicking the door, meaning the Pinkertons have already killed most of Arthur’s buddies, now my guess is Sadie and Charles will also die in that fight that’s just my guess, most of you may not like the theory but well...

Nope,we can see the aftermath of that Pinkerton attack in images Rockstar released months ago and Sadie is in there

31531665_10156325547640097_3402021037993361408_o.jpg

7c9ed7ca-585a-11e8-b12b-25e5d4b9f267_red-dead-redemption-2-v1-549984-knwC-U1110900084943LOB-1024x576%40LaStampa.it.jpg

I have two theories:

1.This attack happens in the beginning of the game,that's what takes to make the whole gang go on the run and constantly set bases all over the map.

2.This is the major turning point in the story that starts breaking the gang apart(or the nail in the coffin for the gang that was already breaking apart),Arthur comes out of this attack with the knowledge that the gang can't be running forever or these attacks will keep happening till everyone is dead,i think we will spend our time putting camps all over the map but the Pinkertons keep catching the gang.Arthur realises the outlaw dream is dead,gives up trying to convince Dutch to stop going crazy over fires(or this is the point Dutch goes crazy).

Finally,Arthur sees that running from the law only delays the gang's death and we finally get that scene from the first trailer

giphy.gif

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Auditore said:

Nope,we can see the aftermath of that Pinkerton attack in images Rockstar released months ago and Sadie is in there

31531665_10156325547640097_3402021037993361408_o.jpg

7c9ed7ca-585a-11e8-b12b-25e5d4b9f267_red-dead-redemption-2-v1-549984-knwC-U1110900084943LOB-1024x576%40LaStampa.it.jpg

I have two theories:

1.This attack happens in the beginning of the game,that's what takes to make the whole gang go on the run and constantly set bases all over the map.

2.This is the major turning point in the story that starts breaking the gang apart(or the nail in the coffin for the gang that was already breaking apart),Arthur comes out of this attack with the knowledge that the gang can't be running forever or these attacks will keep happening till everyone is dead,i think we will spend our time putting camps all over the map but the Pinkertons keep catching the gang.Arthur realises the outlaw dream is dead,gives up trying to convince Dutch to stop going crazy over fires(or this is the point Dutch goes crazy).

Finally,Arthur sees that running from the law only delays the gang's death and we finally get that scene from the first trailer

giphy.gif

If you look at John scars it might be later in the game,he doesn't have the stiches and is using the default outfit from Red Dead 1

1 minute ago, Red Dead Rebel said:

Hat physics confirmed!

kFBGQN6.jpg

Duck face physics also confirmed

YamatheKreature47

I'm trying to get a PS4 Pro and 4K TV so I can enjoy this game to the fullest extent, as well as other games and movies. But I really want it for this the most because I've been anticipated for this game for a very long time

16 minutes ago, Auditore said:

Nice to see minorities in the gang,i know it was a given because of Dutch's ideology but it's still kinda hard to have a Rockstar game with more than 2 black guys/gals (excluding San Andreas)

It's actually somewhat historically accurate as well. There were a lot of black cowboys, mainly because it was one of the few jobs former slaves could get back then.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, YamatheKreature47 said:

I'm trying to get a PS4 Pro and 4K TV so I can enjoy this game to the fullest extent, as well as other games and movies. But I really want it for this the most because I've been anticipated for this game for a very long time

Same here, really hard for me to come up with an extra $1k nowadays though.

Damn adult life.

YamatheKreature47
1 minute ago, Mach1bud said:

Damn adult life.

Nah man, you can get it for $580. Just gotta look for deals. I found a really nice 43 inch 4K TV for 280 and a PS4 Pro for $300, all great reviews. I can definitely come up with that money in 2 months

10 minutes ago, YamatheKreature47 said:

The thing with the PS4 Pro is that it doesn't (and won't without a hardware update) support 4K Blu-Ray.

Edited by apple1554

4 minutes ago, YamatheKreature47 said:

Nah man, you can get it for $580. Just gotta look for deals. I found a really nice 43 inch 4K TV for 280 and a PS4 Pro for $300, all great reviews. I can definitely come up with that money in 2 months

Lol nah I'm not buying anything that's already used. Not how I live my life. Definitely not smaller than 55 inches either.

11 minutes ago, Mach1bud said:

Damn adult life.

Apparently it still looks beautiful on a base PS4 according to the IGN preview from back in May...either way roll on October!                   

Edited by DEADWOODZ

YamatheKreature47
3 minutes ago, Mach1bud said:

Lol nah I'm not buying anything that's already used. Not how I live my life. Definitely not smaller than 55 inches either.

It's all brand new, but I have nothing against used products as long as they aren't damaged. I'm good with 43 inches, I have a 32 inch tv rn so nonetheless it would be an upgrade

5 minutes ago, apple1554 said:

The thing with the PS4 Pro is that it doesn't (and won't without a hardware update) support 4K Blu-Ray.

What exactly does that mean? I looked it up and it says it supports 4K Gaming and 4K Media Playback but it does not support 4K UHD BluRay Discs. Does that mean you just can't watch 4K Blu Ray discs?

1 minute ago, YamatheKreature47 said:

What exactly does that mean? I looked it up and it says it supports 4K Gaming and 4K Media Playback but it does not support 4K UHD BluRay Discs. Does that mean you just can't watch 4K Blu Ray discs?

Correct, it can't play the discs.

J.Dillinger Blackheart

The game economy doesn't seem over the top so far, $100 bounties, 150 card games. I wonder will certain towns have high stakes gambling games where you lose valuables like guns, hats or your trusted horse. A strip poker mini game would be hilarious.

• Like 2