2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Acetaminophen

Bahama Mamas West Re-added, SP Content coming?

Acetaminophen

As some of you may know Bahama Mamas West interior was found on "Next-Gen" GTA V and quickly removed by R* in 2015 I believe. While glitching around I found that they have re-added the interior. This would honestly be a perfect place to add some content to the Single player game. Even if it was only one club.  

I have no idea how to post Images on here anymore. So here is a link.

mde2
5 hours ago, Acetaminophen said:

This would honestly be a perfect place to add some content to the Single player game.

Never going to happen. Sorry.

EDIT: By the way, I don't believe they ever removed it, they just disabled it loading (in online, if you were glitching around in SP it's more than likely they never even bothered with it).

Edited by RetroMystic

Edward Nashton

^ this

There's a trainer on the PC that simply lets you load interiors, it was never removed by R*, and they'll never ever release anything for single player. RDR 2 comes out in two months, they'll have another cash cow to worry about. Single player is a fart in the wind as far as they're concerned.

Bakamomo

About a year ago, if I remember correctly, Yann posted about an inside source who claimed that R* was considering releasing a SP DLC but only after the release of RDR2. I guess that the idea was to fit the GTA V SP DLC in a slot between the launch of RDR Online and later RDR2 SP DLC:s to cater to SP fans. I have no idea whatsoever about the quality of this insider info or whether a GTA V SP DLC is still likely (probably not). But just for the record ... 

Acetaminophen
7 hours ago, Edward Nashton said:

^ this

There's a trainer on the PC that simply lets you load interiors, it was never removed by R*, and they'll never ever release anything for single player. RDR 2 comes out in two months, they'll have another cash cow to worry about. Single player is a fart in the wind as far as they're concerned.

No it was removed from single player and Creator mode. I know because I glitch into literally all the locations and Bahama Mamas was unloaded from the map (I am on PS4). But with the recent update they added it again to be able to load into the game. 

mde2
4 hours ago, Acetaminophen said:

No it was removed from single player and Creator mode. I know because I glitch into literally all the locations and Bahama Mamas was unloaded from the map (I am on PS4). But with the recent update they added it again to be able to load into the game. 

Okay? If it's unable to be loaded that doesn't mean it was removed. Through the use of mods and such people are still able to re-enable it loading. Since you're on PS4 and were able to load it, obviously they reversed this patch in After Hours (accidentally, maybe on purpose, who knows. Just keep in mind that a nightclub related DLC was literally just released, they might have been toying around with the idea of entering it).

Edward Nashton

@Acetaminophen

That doesn't mean it didn't exist in the game before and not all interiors are loaded in when playing the game -Tequila-la-la and the Maze arena come to mind, I can literally fly around and noclip into those buildings and not find anything, I need a mod or a trainer that tells the game to load them in, and there's nothing really special about those interiors. Also, interiors you think are always in the game really aren't, Life Invader hq is super low-res inside, the surfaces aren't solid, and it only renders about a quarter of the interior, the rest is a big gaping hole. All the while, every single floor you go through in the FIB building during the Bureau Raid is completely loaded in at all times, what sense does that make? Rockstar is just being sloppy, that's all.

Edited by Edward Nashton

Acetaminophen
49 minutes ago, Edward Nashton said:

@Acetaminophen

That doesn't mean it didn't exist in the game before and not all interiors are loaded in when playing the game -Tequila-la-la and the Maze arena come to mind, I can literally fly around and noclip into those buildings and not find anything, I need a mod or a trainer that tells the game to load them in, and there's nothing really special about those interiors. Also, interiors you think are always in the game really aren't, Life Invader hq is super low-res inside, the surfaces aren't solid, and it only renders about a quarter of the interior, the rest is a big gaping hole. All the while, every single floor you go through in the FIB building during the Bureau Raid is completely loaded in at all times, what sense does that make? Rockstar is just being sloppy, that's all.

I know this. And none of this is my point. but whatever. 

Edward Nashton

@Acetaminophen

Well, the title of your thread sounded like you were implying that there is some significance to the club interior being "re-added", @RetroMystic and I told you that the club was never removed and simply stopped loading in. I went even further in explaining that there is no meaning to which of the inaccessible interiors are loaded in and which ones are not, it's pretty random and makes little sense. And on top of all that, R* is pretty sloppy when it comes to updates, they usually introduce bugs and jankyness to single player. If the return of the club interior wasn't an oversight, it was probably left in for some technical reason we don't understand, like the FIB HQ interior I mentioned before.

What else would your point be aside from thinking this is a "sign" that new content is coming to single player?

Acetaminophen

Holy sh*t you guys are no fun. Do you all take everything this serious? No I don't actually think this has anything to do with single player. I thought it was interesting that for years we couldn't get into the club and now its back after the Club update.  

mde2
48 minutes ago, Acetaminophen said:

Holy sh*t you guys are no fun. Do you all take everything this serious? No I don't actually think this has anything to do with single player. I thought it was interesting that for years we couldn't get into the club and now its back after the Club update.  

Way to backpedal from your implication of "is this hinting at a DLC for Single Player".

We're not being "no fun" we're being realists. If you imply in your thread title that this might be a hint for SP DLC, we're going to take that point and deconstruct it. Is it interesting that console players can get back in the club? Sure but there's no point in starting a thread for it and it's especially deceiving putting in "SP content coming?" then trying to claim it isn't what you meant. 

Acetaminophen
On 8/5/2018 at 11:30 PM, RetroMystic said:

Way to backpedal from your implication of "is this hinting at a DLC for Single Player".

We're not being "no fun" we're being realists. If you imply in your thread title that this might be a hint for SP DLC, we're going to take that point and deconstruct it. Is it interesting that console players can get back in the club? Sure but there's no point in starting a thread for it and it's especially deceiving putting in "SP content coming?" then trying to claim it isn't what you meant. 

I should have put sarcasm in the title then. If you look at my past history you will see I know sp isn't coming.

I just thought it was odd they have Bahama Mamas in the single player map again. 

Hmmm nice bike
On 8/5/2018 at 2:05 PM, Bakamomo said:

About a year ago, if I remember correctly, Yann posted about an inside source who claimed that R* was considering releasing a SP DLC but only after the release of RDR2.

If that's legitimately what Rockstar is considering, then that's f*cking stupid. Six years after the game comes out and they finally decide to develop a single player DLC? That would be like GTA III coming out in 2001, and then nothing else out of them until 2007 when they finally announce that 20 new missions will be added to GTA III's story. It's one of those things where this just feels too little, too late.

Bakamomo
30 minutes ago, Hmmm nice bike said:

If that's legitimately what Rockstar is considering, then that's f*cking stupid. Six years after the game comes out and they finally decide to develop a single player DLC? That would be like GTA III coming out in 2001, and then nothing else out of them until 2007 when they finally announce that 20 new missions will be added to GTA III's story. It's one of those things where this just feels too little, too late.

They could have (had?) various things in mind. Personally, I think that some kind of SP DLC with the vehicles, gears and – in a best case scenario – some businesses from GTA:O would be reasonable. 

Edited by Bakamomo

Lock n' Stock

Trust Rockstar to make an insanely detailed nightclub interior (complete with a DJ set, a dance floor, and flashing lights) but do absolutely NOTHING with it, even after they release a nightclub-themed DLC.

As for single-player DLC, not happening sadly. They had the chance, but too many years have passed.

Edited by Lock n' Stock

Hmmm nice bike
2 hours ago, Lock n' Stock said:

Trust Rockstar to make an insanely detailed nightclub interior (complete with a DJ set, a dance floor, and flashing lights) but do absolutely NOTHING with it, even after they release a nightclub-themed DLC.

Much like the Fleeca banks dotted around the map that clearly have full interiors, yet they were never utilized in the heists. Rockstar does really strange and pointless things sometimes, and you can tell that they had plans for certain things before completely scrapping them and re-doing them, probably to make it easier to work around microtransactions (why rob banks whenever you feel like with whatever plan you want to come up with when it can cost a ton of money just to start a heist, and why party in a random nightclub when you can buy your own with all these overpriced charges added to it and barely make anything back on it?)

Sleepwalking

More SP content? They don't even add existing things to single player. You can't even listen new radio station without mods 

Spitta_Vercetti
On 8/5/2018 at 11:30 PM, RetroMystic said:

Dude.....it’s not that deep......

mde2
2 minutes ago, Spitta_Vercetti said:

Dude.....it’s not that deep......

No one said it was bro. Way to randomly quote something I said 2 months ago for no reason btw.