3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

UlyssesNZ

Nightclub product not accumulating

UlyssesNZ

I am not gaining goods to sell through my nightclub for South American Imports. I have 2 other businesses up and running for my nightclub, Sporting Goods and Cargo and Shipments, and I have a technician (3 in total) assigned to each business. I have been waiting around 12 hours to get goods from South American Imports, but it just isn't happening. I used to get goods from it earlier in the week, and I know my cocaine lab is up and running because I just did a $300k+ sale. Please help.

UlyssesNZ

That doesn't help me, my problem isn't that I'm not getting full cargo, my problem is that I'm not getting ANY cargo from South American Imports for nightclub AT ALL

Edited by UlyssesNZ

PetrolCB

This has happened to quite a few of us. Go MC, shut it down, buy a resupply and quit MC. It’ll start back up. 

UlyssesNZ

Thanks

The-Great-Cornholio
1 hour ago, PetrolCB said:

This has happened to quite a few of us. Go MC, shut it down, buy a resupply and quit MC. It’ll start back up. 

U dont have to resupply. U need no stock or supplys. Just need to b open. If anything try to shutdown and reopen

Edited by The-Great-Cornholio

UlyssesNZ
1 minute ago, The-Great-Cornholio said:

U dont have to resupply. U need no stock or supplys. Just need to b open

I don't think you understand whats happening.

The-Great-Cornholio

Yea its buggy. I made 3 full sales and got no item in safe. I restocked sold a 2nd time and got it

Chang

Buy some supplies.

:) I Chang

nWo_Y2J_2015

I'm actually get increases for all 7 businesses, even though the last two aren't even active right now. lol

AStiffBreeze
2 hours ago, nWo_Y2J_2015 said:

I'm actually get increases for all 7 businesses, even though the last two aren't even active right now. lol

Are you doing Business Battles in freeroam?

UlyssesNZ
On 8/4/2018 at 5:29 PM, PetrolCB said:

I tried this multiple times, South American Imports still isn't accumulating in my nightclub. Any other ideas?

nWo_Y2J_2015
3 hours ago, AStiffBreeze said:

Are you doing Business Battles in freeroam?

I was for a little while, so maybe that's it.

Malitessa

Hmm, I’ve notice the same thing. I’ve checked that there’s a techie assigned (every time I switch lobbies, or come online) to the coke – and still no product at all. The business is open and working, in fact it’s the only MC business I still actively resupply and sell from in freemode. Previously, I’d tried the shutting it down and restarting method and it seemed to work for awhile at least – but now it appears to have stopped again?  

Foreverpast

Technicians have proved glitchy for some people as well, where they stop sourcing for no reason.

Re-assigning them again will fix the problem.

Edited by Foreverpast

jpm1

known bug. go to your messy biz, stop, and reactivate the production 2 - 3 times. then go to your NC, and assign technician. should work

tasic89

I had that bug with coke, after first 10/10 sell.

I just told my tehnician to STOP accruing, and then I assigned him again. Everything is good now, beside the fact that cargo and weapons are too slow to accrue, while in 90% special sale offers contains those two items.... -.-

I'm having the exact opposite. Everytime I do a full sale, there's always a new batch in the bin. Only Coke. The rest stays empty after a full sale, but the coke is always there. No matter if I wait for the last one to accrue and quickly sell it. I do get full money for full sale, but when I return to my NC after the full sale, which normally doesn't take longer than 10 minutes, I have another stack of coke in the bin......

Only once it depleted to zero and got me my Impotent Rage action figure. Every time since, always a stack there.......

namor

I have exactly the same problem, except in my case it’s the South American Imports/Cocaine. Lab is up and running, tech is assigned to accumulating the product, yet not a single unit of Coke in the Nightclub storage in the time it took for Pharmaceutical and Organic goods to go from empty to full and Sporting Goods and Cash creation to go from empty to 3/4 full. I don’t have the Counterfeit business. 

Deadpan10

I haven't got South American imports/Cocaine for 2 days.   I tried switching staff members but that didn't work.  so I'm gonna restart my coke business and see if that helps.  

(edit) switch staff members did work,  just took time.

Edited by Deadpan10

Coleco

Similar thing happened to me with cargo - no stock was being accumulated even though I had some in my Hangar and staff were assigned to it, but I just did a few Air Freight pickups of my own and it seemed to kick it into life again. 

0cta

For me, it helped to unassign all technicians, restart the game and then re-assign them. If that doesn't help, i've heard that after unassigning them again, closing the business, restarting the game, re-open the business and then assigning them should to the trick.

wizooord

So a week ago I sold a full warehouse. Closed the bunker cuz f*ck paying 9.5k a day, and let it accumulate again.

All week long I've been playing an average of 5 hours a day, bouncing from contact missions to races and back via on-call.

I totally forgot about that club warehouse, only dropping by to switch the DJ's for 20~30k to keep it popular and be done with it.

Today I got a text from Tony telling me my cash is full. Went back to see what's up, what roughly 35 hours online had done for me this week, and this is what I see:

KycTb5K.jpg

WHAT IN THE sh*t IS THIS??

1 bar of coke? that takes 2 hours to fill? it took it a WEEK.

This is bullsh*t.

And here I though that all that "Transaction Pending..." overdose between missions was serving its purpose and keeping track on this crap but nope all it does is occasionally prevent you from buying armor and ammo between missions until you exit to story mode and back because "Previous transaction is pending..."

what the f*ck?

WHAT

THE f*ck.

goddamn ripoff, making me stay in freeroam to accumulate properly.. Can't run missions or nothing if I want to make profit..

A WEEK

IT HAS BEEN

A WEEK.  

Guest Member2756931

Cash = 20 hours

Coke = 20 hours

Meth = 20 hours

Weed = 27 hours

If cash is full coke, and meth should be too, and weed should be 7 hours behind.

It should accrue while on missions and in adversary modes, except for if you are in the game lobby or between rounds etc.

"Unstick" the ones which are stuck (i.e. close and reopen). It's all you can do. Shouting about it being BS here solves nothing.

wizooord
8 minutes ago, YouKnowWhoIAm said:

OH. MY. GOD. That is OUTRAGEOUS!

I am shocked. SHOCKED I tell you.

FIFY.

And thank you! For your sympathy! Which is all you can do. Shouting about my post solving nothing solves nothing as well.

Guest Member2756931

Sympathy wont fix sh*t but closing and reopening businesses or moving techs around should do.

wizooord

Thank you, but although I'm well aware of the steps to possible solution, this has little to do with my actual issue, which is, sh*t's not supposed to just rob me blind of my expected monies, yo.

That is extremely irritating and all I really needed was a place to vent my frustration.

Frankly I do not give a damn about the actual impact, just the existence of it. I'm actually relieved to have an excuse to postpone my next visit to a public session, hate those vile places.

It just sucks that what's f*ckING MINEEEEE got lost somewhere in Rockstars sloppy coding that's all.

Ryan5252
2 hours ago, wizooord said:

Thank you, but although I'm well aware of the steps to possible solution, this has little to do with my actual issue, which is, sh*t's not supposed to just rob me blind of my expected monies, yo.

That is extremely irritating and all I really needed was a place to vent my frustration.

Frankly I do not give a damn about the actual impact, just the existence of it. I'm actually relieved to have an excuse to postpone my next visit to a public session, hate those vile places.

It just sucks that what's f*ckING MINEEEEE got lost somewhere in Rockstars sloppy coding that's all.

But it's not robbing you blind of your expected monies, yo.

You said you played an average of 5 hours a day "bouncing from contact mission to races and back again via on call". Product will only acrue if you in are a single session for the length of time to produce a particular item. I.e. 7 minutes for a bunker, 2 hours for South American Import. If you change session (or bounce about) the timer is reset. 

Sorry, yo.

wizooord
6 hours ago, Ryan5252 said:

You said you played an average of 5 hours a day "bouncing from contact mission to races and back again via on call". Product will only acrue if you in are a single session for the length of time to produce a particular item. I.e. 7 minutes for a bunker, 2 hours for South American Import. If you change session (or bounce about) the timer is reset. 

Sorry, yo.

YO.

If you'd bothered to read my previous post, you'd understand its not SUPPOSED to do that (hence the goddamn flood of "transaction pending" and if you took another step back you'd understand this is bullsh*t out of your ass, as people tested before, and from my experience, its not "supposed" to reset, its supposed to remember how much time has passed for each.

An easy example is when is when I woke up one morning to 4 cocaine and then after 10 minutes it was 5. but yo, how could that be? well ill tell you how, your arguments is bullsh*t that's how. its BUGGED. YO. it's supposed to remember. it doesn't. its bugged.

yo.

Guest Member2756931
7 hours ago, Ryan5252 said:

Sorry, yo.

There's either still unknown info or various different info on when it accrues.

Some say it accrues even if you session hop every 10 minutes.

Others say it only accrues if you remain in the same session for the time it takes for one unit - i.e. 2 hours for SAI.

We are pretty sure it doesn't accrue in match lobbies/between rounds etc.

Since I AFK I do not know the correct one above however I don't make a habit of claiming people are incorrect when they have clearly stated that they have accrued SAI when they change session every 40 minutes to avoid fees.

I'd also say that Rockstar aren't that sh*tty to make you have to stay in a session for 2 hours to accrue 1 unit of SAI.