4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

abdou234

Need Help!! Making Dyom Missions.

abdou234
Posted (edited)
Spoiler

😄😄sional person and also your opinion interested me and your advice to create a little better tasks and thank you 

also i started making mission but i still need help in some important stuff . ideas for the mission also how to make cutcenes actors actions and ect so if any one has something plz reply and show all the stuff u knozw so i can i make good missions bc i am making bad mission and no one want to watch or review bc its not make any sense lol  its will be my pleasure for some to give me advice for best way to make good missions thanks  http://dyom.gtagames.nl/profile/26543 

here is my profile if u want review the missions if u dont like it then tell me a good thing or a good idea and i try to do that  (sorry for my bad grammar and english)

Spoiler

Edited by abdou234
need help to design better mission and advices to improve my designed missions

abdou234
25 minutes ago, abdou234 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

😄😄sional person and also your opinion interested me and your advice to create a little better tasks and thank you 

also i started making mission but i still need help in some important stuff . ideas for the mission also how to make cutcenes actors actions and ect so if any one has something plz reply and show all the stuff u knozw so i can i make good missions bc i am making bad mission and no one want to watch or review bc its not make any sense lol  its will be my pleasure for some to give me advice for best way to make good missions thanks  http://dyom.gtagames.nl/profile/26543 

here is my profile if u want review the missions if u dont like it then tell me a good thing or a good idea and i try to do that  (sorry for my bad grammar and english)

Reveal hidden contents

plz guys  reply 

omigawail
6 minutes ago, abdou234 said:

plz guys  reply 

You need to take your time, you posted it 20 minutes ago. If someone saw your post the second you posted it, then immediatly downloaded and started playing your mission they wouldn't be done yet. Just chill, I'm on it.

abdou234
Posted (edited)

Ok dude Thanks man :) so u are telling me to play missions that already designed  and took some ideas from it right and learn from it ? is this your point and thanks for reply 

if u play my mission u wil find some bad words sorry about that man :( i just dont have any good idea that was a bad mission and i didn't mean to upload it so  i aplogize for that . that why i want way to learn design good mission will u help me ?

Edited by abdou234

omigawail

First thing you need to do is probably play your mission, I found a lot of issues with it. For example:

• The text lasts only 1 or 2 seconds, I can't read what it says.
  • You can kill sweet and still continue the mission.
  • All, yes, all cutscenes are broken. Sometimes it points to something that isn't there.
  • The car that you use spawns out of nowhere, lazy design by you.
  • The actors you fight spawn out of nowhere, lazy design again.
  • The name of the mission is an issue itself
  • The theme of the mission too
  • Why are CJ and Sweet fighting and killing "bitches boss" whatever that is
  • Why in a strip club
  • Why are "bitches" fighting each other too?
  • I should probably stop criticizing logic and focus more on the mission itself.
  • The dialogue is lifeless and bad. "hi sweet" "hi cj" "kill bitches?" "ok yes" "yes we kill bitches now to home" "mission over"
  • This one makes me crazy: WANTED LEVELS, DISABLE WANTED LEVELS
  • For the second mission: Why are we suddenly in Las Venturas? The drive was very long, and I can't use something faster like a plane because you forced me to that goddamn slow car.
  • The missions are too simple, but I guess I can't blame you for that since it's probably your first mission, and it can't get any worse than that anyways so... it's ok for a first mission I guess.:/
  • The idea is 80% of the mission, 10% of it is gameplay and 10% of it is "life". I mean cutscenes, animations, objectives, you get my point. The mission has no idea, no direction. It's just there. You can't think of a good idea? Use the basic copy-paste ones. In my honest opinion, if you replaced all "bitches" with ballas/vagos members, and all "bitches bosses" with a ballas/vagos boss too, and also a hood instead of a strip club, the mission would be a million times better.

I didn't say everything I had to say to not sound too harsh on you. (Believe me, there's a lot more stuff that I had to say but didn't because I couldn't say it in a nice way.)

Want to improve? Practice. Make a mission, play it 3 times, when you play it those 3 times try everything "What if I kill this actor? What if I don't take this route?" Any thing that you noticed when you played the mission and you didn't like? Fix it, delete it, replace it, whatever. If you are not satisfied with the mission 100%, you can't show it to others. I don't think you played that mission before you uploaded it here.

Once you finish it? Play it one more time. Ok, you are happy with what you did. Congratulations! Now play some missions from a good designer (Target 13 and The Half Blood Prince). Look at what they do to design their missions, and focus when you play them. Attention to detail is everything. You played some good missions, now when you go back to your mission you think "Ugh this is bad", so you make it again, only this time better. And you keep doing it again and again until the result is good and worthy of showing to others. That's how I improved, that's how most people improve. Through practice, experiment, inspiration, improvisation, and repetition, a lot of repetition.

abdou234
Posted (edited)

I expected this answer from you and everything you said about me was true and I accepted it and after thinking carefully about it I will try to remove  what I published because it is illogical and not perfect I work and what I understand from your words is to create something and I have to review it several times Before you publish this and to correct the errors and so things go on I think thank you for your advice and wonderful words and thanks for giving me another chance and I promise that I will not repeat such a mistake and apologize for the bad words in that task and thank you again I was waiting for such a response may be Hard and hard to accept but I did and in a positive way important thank you for your time and I hope to be in your good and I will not disappoint

I expected this answer from you and everything you said about me was true and I accepted it and after thinking carefully about it I will try to remove what I published because it is illogical and not perfect I work and what I understand from your words is to create something and I have to review it several times Before you publish this and to correct the errors and so things go on I think thank you for your advice and wonderful words and thanks for giving me another chance and I promise that I will not repeat such a mistake and apologize for the bad words in that task and thank you again I was waiting for such a response may be Hard and hard to accept but I did and in a positive way important thank you for your time and I hope to be in your good and I will not disappoint  

Edited by abdou234

SkyGTA_User
Posted (edited)

This is a Showroom of Missions, not a Help for Missions

REPORTED

Sayonara.

Edited by SkyGTA_User

abdou234

am sorry man i didn't know