GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Treasure Hunt 2 Now Live! Tomahawk and $250K

Gridl0k

CryoDragon95

I agree with people saying that it seems kind of jarring how you get the stone hatchet, and how it accompanies Maude's bounty hunts, at least compared to how you could get the revolver.

I was thinking that eventually one of the bail jumpers you come across is some kind of illegal dealer, similar to the cargo deliveries you do with the warehouses. And you walk in on some kind of transaction they are doing with an antique collector. After a huge shootout with a loud of suits in an empty parking lot you discover this thing and, instead of turning in to a muesium or something for a hefty sum, you instead take it for yourself to smash in the skulls of your enemies, cuz you're a badass. 

But no, it's just in some storage cache from a small time criminal without any explanation. It's not a big deal though I was just expecting a little more due to the way the double action revolver was played out, which was fantastic. Was still very fun though and I wish they would do more. 

Edited by CryoDragon95
  • Like 2

damienrayemusic
1 hour ago, Rafae said:

jfc... because i really just love idling in sessions and not doing anything.

i even left my character afk for a couple hours a few days ago and still came back to no e-mail smh.

Make sure to check your texts and read the whole thing 😁 you should get the email shortly after

On 8/6/2018 at 9:30 AM, polaris23 said:

If the first bounty killed me the first time will i get a chance to try again? I kept playing for a while after this and never got another text from Maude. I really don't want to miss out!!

Anyone know?

Edited by polaris23
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, polaris23 said:

Anyone know?

yeah you'll literally get another e-mail one or two minutes later. same thing happened to me :)

• Like 1

Commander S

Bit of a shame they just give you the axe automatically on both characters - i.e., unlocking it for one means that as soon as you switch over, the other will already have it in their inventory. :/

And it's not like they did that to stop people earning an extra $250k (and c'mon, would it hurt so much to let people earn that by doing something fun - after all, R* is letting people earn waaay more than that just by hammering a button while watching a livestream... :rol:) - they let people unlock the revolver twice, and you could only do the headshot challenge the once that time, too.

Seems like it would have been much better to do the same again: you need to do the activity to unlock it for both characters, but the challenge only counts once (because you only need it to count once on that profile for the purposes of getting that weapon in RDR2).

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Rafae said:

yeah you'll literally get another e-mail one or two minutes later. same thing happened to me :)

Thanks for replying, brother. I didn't get another text from her after but I'll keep playing.

• Like 3

If you complete this with one character,  you automatically get the tomahawk with your second character (If you have one), without having to do the bounty hunt again

• Like 1

SqualidCoyote

Do I have to hand her in? Can't she live in an aircraft hangar with me, where we could while away the days drinking Sprunk before flying over the oceans in a selection of brightly coloured helicopters?

42118404180_7c065f0a8a_b.jpg

damienrayemusic

Hey familyy! I don't mean to be off topic but I don't consider this is because this is an Red Dead RELATED thread after all but... Who of y'all in here is excited for Red Dead Redemption 2?! We getting gameplay tomorrow at 11 AM 😍😍 if you like the hatchet in GTAO it'll play even better in RDR2 which is said to have a reworked melee system as well as updated RAGE engine and new animations for next gen. Likely to be shown off tomorrow too

19 hours ago, SqualidCoyote said:

Do I have to hand her in? Can't she live in an aircraft hangar with me, where we could while away the days drinking Sprunk before flying over the oceans in a selection of brightly coloured helicopters?

42118404180_7c065f0a8a_b.jpg

Looks a bit like you already had your fun with her tbh

• Like 1