Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Cyb3r3x3r

[Dyom Mission] GoodBye Officer

Recommended Posts

Cyb3r3x3r

Check out my dyom mission GoodBye Officer...I would be glad if you see it and tell me how it is..

Mission is here...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giorgia Vinegar

No, no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
omigawail
42 minutes ago, Giorgia Vinegar said:

No, no.

What?

 

 

2 hours ago, Cyb3r3x3r said:

Check out my dyom mission GoodBye Officer...I would be glad if you see it and tell me how it is..

Mission is here...

I liked it, it didn't have flashy cutscenes and epic moments and a deep story, but it was fun. The npcs spawn out of nowhere and start attacking you directly, which surprised me the first time. The red car that you have to destroy is immune to bullets, so I had to get inside it and smash it into a wall to destroy it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyb3r3x3r
Posted (edited)
On 7/31/2018 at 4:28 AM, omigawail said:

What?

 

 

I liked it, it didn't have flashy cutscenes and epic moments and a deep story, but it was fun. The npcs spawn out of nowhere and start attacking you directly, which surprised me the first time. The red car that you have to destroy is immune to bullets, so I had to get inside it and smash it into a wall to destroy it.

I will surely  keep your words in mind...and will improve the mission..

Edited by Cyb3r3x3r

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyb3r3x3r
On 7/31/2018 at 3:43 AM, Giorgia Vinegar said:

No, no.

What happens?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giorgia Vinegar
1 hour ago, Cyb3r3x3r said:

What happens?

Nothing. I was joking. A girl can joke? Uhm?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
omigawail
20 minutes ago, Giorgia Vinegar said:

Nothing. I was joking. A girl can joke? Uhm?

Absolutely, as long as the joke has a meaning and isn't just a passive-aggressive insult

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyb3r3x3r
49 minutes ago, Giorgia Vinegar said:

Nothing. I was joking. A girl can joke? Uhm?

Yeah..Yeah...Everybody can Joke..absolutely😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DennysCute99

Like this topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giorgia Vinegar
18 minutes ago, Cyb3r3x3r said:

Yeah..Yeah...Everybody can Joke..absolutely😅

So... In this community there is a famale DYOM designer. Good luck with the missions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyb3r3x3r

 

 

2 hours ago, Giorgia Vinegar said:

So... In this community there is a famale DYOM designer. Good luck with the missions.

What is famale?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Target13
On 7/31/2018 at 12:58 AM, omigawail said:

I liked it, it didn't have flashy cutscenes and epic moments and a deep story, but it was fun. The npcs spawn out of nowhere and start attacking you directly, which surprised me the first time. The red car that you have to destroy is immune to bullets, so I had to get inside it and smash it into a wall to destroy it.

Besides what's stated above, make sure to make the mission auto-run next time. You can do this by choosing the 'publish mission' option in game. Also, the cutscenes were longer than they were supposed to be. Personally I keep cutscenes 3 to 5 seconds, depending on the length of the dialog. Also it would be good to provide a car at the start of the mission. There wasn't much story to talk about but it was okay. 

 

Practice a little more and you'll get there. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyb3r3x3r
6 hours ago, Target13 said:

Besides what's stated above, make sure to make the mission auto-run next time. You can do this by choosing the 'publish mission' option in game. Also, the cutscenes were longer than they were supposed to be. Personally I keep cutscenes 3 to 5 seconds, depending on the length of the dialog. Also it would be good to provide a car at the start of the mission. There wasn't much story to talk about but it was okay. 

 

Practice a little more and you'll get there. 👍

Done ...improving..

thanks for feedback..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Target13

Most of the issues were fixed. well done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyb3r3x3r
6 hours ago, Target13 said:

Most of the issues were fixed. well done. 

Can you pm me the remaining issues plz...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.